Marriage Crumbles and Dies

Story Info
Husband gets ultimate revenge.
5.6k words
3.65
65.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional tale, like it or hate it, your choice. There are agreements and terms of employment in this story, they are not intended to stand scrutiny as accurate in any country, this is after all, purely a stream of thoughts from my addled brain, enjoy if possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, slut stick your tongue up my shithole again".

Not the nicest way to find out that your wife was cheating on you with the guy is both your and her boss. The whole sentence was the stuff of nightmares, but it was the last word that sealed the fact that our marriage was done. "Again".

We were less than 2 years into our marriage, a marriage with Diane that, before today, I'd thought was fantastic, oh well. I had been on my way to my boss´s office about a problem with an order We needed delivered yesterday to keep production going for an order for which dispatch was due next week.

On the shop floor, I made all the decisions but when it came to suppliers, the boss had the loud voice that was backed by the company cheque book.

My wife was one of the secretary pool and recently she´d been given increased responsibility and it appeared the boss was pleased with her work and she was hopeful she would be promoted to be his private secretary.

Seemed she was getting close to him alright. I heard him moan and then "that´s a good girl, get that tongue in as far as you can, rim my shithole you filthy little cunt". She loved to be treated like a slut, her hand was busy between her legs as she licked his asshole.

His office door was slightly open, so I set my phone to video and crept closer, I saw her on her knees using both hands to spread his ass cheeks and she was rimming that hole as it her life depended on it. "Yeah, taste my asshole" he urged her. I don't need to tell you she had never stuck her tongue up my asshole.

I was going to break his nose but first I was going to get my divorce evidence in order and have something over him, so I watched and videoed, bile rising in my stomach, hate building for both of them.

I was surprised how controlled I was, yes I was angry as fuck but I had already decided this wasn´t ending well for either of them, I had no interest in anything she may have to say as an excuse, I didn´t care if he was threatening both of our jobs, or even if he was blackmailing her that he´d tell me what a cheating slut she was.

Who cares? Right?

Damned right, how would I ever kiss the bitch knowing where her tongue had been? She was dead to me.

After taking 10 minutes of video, her tongue was still buried deep up his ass, yeah, 10 minutes with her tongue licking his shithole and I could see that in her excitement, she had dropped one hand from his ass cheeks and was fingering her cunt and from the sound of it she was loving every minute of it.

I was planning to ruin him and amongst my first thoughts was sending a video of this to his wife, a beautiful lady whose father was the CEO of the company. So, divorce for both of these cheating cunts was in their futures. Or at least that was what I thought.

Imagine my shock when just before I was about to burst in for a confrontation, the other door to his office open and in walked his wife, undoing her blouse as she walked.

"Oh fuck I want some of that hubby, is that little cunt good at rim jobs? My ass could do with a good rimjob, it´s still aching from the pounding you gave it with your massive cock this morning, I think it's still gaping and I know my panties are wet from your cum oozing out".

"She is so fucking hot, babe. The first time we did this I had to hold the back of her neck and force her face into my ass-crack, now the slut can't wait to spread my ass and tongue my shithole. Strip off and she can move between our assholes and rim us both. You love it don't you slut?" he said over his shoulder to Diane.

She didn't stop licking at all, not for a second and just made a loud groan, "mmmmmm".

Shit, all of a sudden things weren't quite as simple as I thought, if his wife was involved then ruining him with her father would not be so simple. He'd been known to fuck members of his staff amongst half the population of the town, so he was probably not going to get his panties in a bunch about it. Probably all I would achieve was being sacked myself & they may or may not keep their little ass-licking slut around as a playmate.

Fuck, I´d been seconds away from smashing my fist into Arnold Oliver's face, I had been looking forward to it, I wanted to hurt him badly, I'd wanted her to witness it, then for her to feel the devastation of me telling her not to come home.

Now what?

I thought I´d keep my powder dry for now so with my evidence safely recorded, I silently slipped away to rethink how I was going to approach this, pretty fucking disgusted not to be punching the shit out of him right now.

Later, I got the hell out of work as soon as I reasonably could, fuck the unfulfilled order. He might be pissed off I didn't sort it but two things, tomorrow is another day and secondly I hadn´t a single fuck to give about what he thought right now.

My strength was that I was his key employee, everything on the shop floor was my responsibility, I´d been there for 8 years, knew everything there was to know and because of his cut backs of other longer serving staff meant not anyone could take over my job without plenty of time and training. So I felt I had a very strong hand but right now I had no idea how I was going to play it.

There was only one thing to do, head to the bar, some of my best thinking was done with a glass of beer in my hand, it just became less reliable thinking after the sixth beer.

I normally went home with Diane and the car was in the staff car park, so I left it and went to the bar. An hour later I had a call from Diane, "are you still here John?" -- that´s me, John Hughes, soon to be ex-husband of Diane Hughes, the boss´s slut.

"No Diane, I´m in the bar, go home without me, I´ll be awhile so don't worry about dinner."

"John is something wrong? Why did you not wait for me? Shall I meet you in the bar?"

"No Diane don't come here; I'll see you at home later".

"OK if you are sure John, but you don't sound right, what´s wrong"? By the time she'd finished I'd already hung up on her, I couldn't stand to listen to the slut.

I got home very late and very drunk, she had fallen asleep waiting on the couch, I walked right past her and went to bed in the spare bedroom. I wanted her to keep worrying when she saw I wasn't in our bed.

I was shaken awake at 3 am, she wanted to know why I wasn't in our bed and why I hadn't woken her when I came in. What was wrong she wanted to know? I grunted and told her to leave me alone and we'd speak in the morning.

I woke with a pounding headache and smelled coffee so reckoned it was time to get up, get ready for a new working day. I´d been too busy drinking my pain away to think very much so I was still not ready to talk to her or my boss.

She was being all sweetness and light, but I could see the concern on her face as she drove us to work. "Talk to me John, please, what´s wrong?"

"I have a fucking hangover and the day from hell ahead of me, just stop talking and get us to work."

"I'm worried about you John" she said, "this is all very unlike you, you haven't spoken a kind word to me since yesterday morning." No fucking surprise I thought to myself, then I didn't know you loved to eat other people's assholes.

We drove the rest of the way in silence then she went to the offices, and I headed toward the shop floor. She tried to kiss me before we parted but I turned my head away, I could see the hurt and frustration on her face.

The morning was passing slowly then at around 10:30 I was paged to go to the offices where the boss wanted to talk to me about the problem with the stock order. I made my way there and he greeted me with his usual "How's my most important employee this morning?" and with a large smile.

I grunted a diffident OK at him, and he looked concerned, "Spill it, what the fuck is wrong with you today, John?"

I thought for a few seconds then thought, why not, I'm not putting up with this shit any longer, so I let him have both barrels, "why don't you get your tongue up my shithole, you piece of shit?"

He looked shocked, and his face grew red. I continued, "I've got it all on video, you and your cunt wife having my slut soon to be ex-wife licking both of your assholes. So surprise, surprise, I'm leaving the company and I tell you this, get your lawyers in here before lunch and cut me the best deal you can think of or I'm walking away and offering everything I know about this company to your competitors. Basically, you've fucked me over, killed my marriage and now I'm going to ruin this company."

"John please...." He started, obviously realising the depth of the lake of shit he was in. "... I'm sorry, she's just such a horny little slut... I couldn't resist".

His next surprise was my fist crashing into his face, he'd been too busy thinking what to say that he didn't realise what was happening until he landed on his fat ass, blood streaming from his nose. I was please to see him spit out one of his previously perfect teeth.

"Fuck you, get out of my ... no wait, John for fuck sake sit down we need to sort this out, I can't let you leave the company..."

"How do you intend to stop me Arnold, I'm not staying here to be a cuckold to a shitball like you, I told you, get your lawyer in to talk to me or I walk to your competitors today. While you are at it, get my slut wife in here NOW" I shouted at him, just as his secretary Rosie, came in to see what all the shouting was about.

"Gentlemen, you need to calm down, the entire workforce is looking up at this office from below. You need to dial it down if you don't want the entire staff to know what´s happening. Do you really want everyone to know about your wife John? You might as well take out an advert in the paper and let the whole city know."

Arnold looked at me & I stared back at him hard, "Rosie, get Diana up her now.. you OK with that John?"

"May as well be now as any other time." I replied.

"Sit down John please, look I'm sorry, if you were anyone else you'd have been escorted out of here, maybe by the police but look, I'm an asshole but I'm not stupid, we need you here, we need to sort something out. You know how important you are to the company and so do I. My father-in-law would probably let me go rather than you. You know you hold all the cards here, lets sort things out, I know it's a mess and I know it's my fault, please work with me."

I was about to launch into him verbally when Rosie, buzz in and said" Diane is here".

The boss fetched her in and as she entered she smiled at me but I said, "Come over her darling and stick your tongue up my asshole".

She fainted, must have been the shock of discovery. When she came back to us she looked at me and cried, said how sorry she was, all the usual shit about - just sex, loves only me, didn't mean anything -- pick your cliché. At which stage I shouted at her, "it meant something to me you ass-licking tramp, don't even think of coming home and before you ask, I have no fucking idea where you will sleep and I don't care. Sleep in a dumpster for all I care. Oh wait, maybe this fucker will take you home so you can continue lick his and his wife's assholes, what about it boss man?"

She wailed and moan, say "please, please, no, you've got to understand..." I cut her off and said "I understand perfectly you fucking slut, I've got 10 minutes of you being a whore on video. I'm divorcing you asap and if you fight it in any way, I'll send the video to all your family and friends of you licking your boss and his wife's assholes and loving it, you couldn't get your tongue far enough up their shit-pipes quickly enough. When did you start doing that and why did you never act like a whore for me? On second thoughts I don't want to know." I turned away from her as tears streamed down her face.

.

"Boss, get this slut out of here before I puke. Diana, go home and pack your shit and go, don't be in the house when I get back later on, goodbye you filthy cunt."

"Arnold please help me, don't let him do this to me, I beg you. I really need you John, I´m so sorry".

Before he could speak I said, "Get your whore out of here now or I leave and I´m going straight to Morrison Engineering, they have already approached me 6 months ago, I had dumb loyalty to this company then, now I don't give a shit. Decide now, her or me."

"Diana tell Rosie I said to book you into the Holiday Inn for a week on the company. I'll talk to John, but you need to leave now. Go home and pack your things and go to the hotel, I'll talk to you later."

My devasted wife, walked out looking back at me hoping for some sign of comfort or hope, she got neither, but just before she was out of earshot I said, "So Arnold you are putting the slut up in the Holiday Inn, I assume you and your wife will be joining her later to let her clean your shit-pipes, AGAIN?"

Another loud wail came from Diana, I thought she must be damn nearly broken by now and I was surprised to find I just didn't care a jot about the cheating cunt. She was not my problem now and soon wouldn't be legally.

"OK boss man, what is stopping you getting your lawyer? I'm about 2 minutes from getting up and walking out."

"John, let's grab a coffee and let me think this through and then we'll talk about what can be done and I'll get him in to write up an agreement we can both sign and live with. What are you going to do about Diane?"

"Nothing, that slut is your problem now, but when I think of it, the company has a non-fraternisation policy. She really is your problem now, if I cared anything for her, I'd be advising her to come after you and sue your ass, what would Daddy-in-law think of you and his daughter, eh?"

We talked for over an hour and finally he said, "John I don't know what more I can say to make you sort this out amicably, why not take a bit of time, write down what you want, and we'll get back together and get this resolved."

So that is what I did, an hour later I sat down with Arnold and now he had the company's lawyer present, Jeffrey Pinkman.

"OK boss man, this is what I want, it is non-negotiable and if you can't fulfil any part of it, I just walk away and talk to your competitors. They may not need or want me, but I'm damn sure they know exactly how much you need me here and they would probably pay me well just to take a long holiday and then resettle in a distant state."

Neither man said anything, just nodded at me to continue. This was my list of demands:

1. You guarantee the employment of Diane Hughes at her current salary + 15% annual bonus for being "the company slut" (this title to be written as part of her terms of employment) both amounts increasing at the same general rate for all employees on annual review.

2. Her employment is guaranteed for a minimum period of 10 years, should she wish to renounce her position as "the company slut" she will be allowed to do so with the forfeit of her annual slut bonus but retaining her guaranteed term of employment.

3. Diane Hughes will agree not to fight the divorce or the protections offered within her new contract will be void.

4. If you wish to define Diane Hughes duties as "the company slut" in her contract, I have no objection, she's your problem now.

5. The company will pay the divorce costs of John Hughes and Diane Hughes in acknowledgement that the divorce is directly due to the Managing Director's abuse of the company's non-fraternisation policy with employees of lesser rank. Costs of both parties to the divorce to be covered in full.

6. Should the divorce result in the award of alimony to Diane Hughes, the company will indemnify me against any such amount annually, given the Managing Director's role in causing the divorce.

7. Furthermore, as far as is legally possible/enforceable under this agreement, the company will guarantee it's best efforts to ensure that Diane Hughes will never be on the shop floor whilst I am at work.

8. My salary will increase by 50% immediately upon signing this agreement, my contract will have a fixed minimum term of 2 years, renewable by agreement each subsequent two years. This will guarantee the company my services for this minimum term.

9. I will participate in a performance bonus scheme worth 10% of the company´s gross profit for as long as I continue to be employed here.

10. If required, I will sign a legally binding affidavit not to engage with any competitor company unless as part of my normal duties and will not share sensitive market information.

"Gentlemen, the conditions and especially those tying me to the company & benefiting financially from the performance of the company will assure you of my best efforts on the company´s behalf. Everything else is for my benefit, I will not suffer financially for Arnold's abuse of power with "the company slut". Would you two like to discuss this in my absence? We can reconvene when you are ready."

So, I left them and went off to sit quietly with a coffee and my dark thoughts. I knew I was pushing things, confident that Arnold understood that his mismanagement had removed all likely replacements for me as he had no concerns at all that I would ever leave the company.

Of course, being a company man was before John had discovered his wife with her tongue embedded in Arnold's asshole. Now there was nothing at all predictable about John as Arnold had discovered when John revealed his demands, least of all when John had punched Arnold to the floor and the MD knew he could not retaliate.

"Christ, Jeffrey, he has me by the balls but the fucker is asking far too much of me, how can I dilute this to a manageable negotiation?" Arnold was almost whining to his lawyer hoping for a way out.

Fuck how he loved playing with John's wife Diane but although she was the first woman ever to rim him, it was not the most amazing sexual thing he'd experienced by a long way. It was more of a power trip, a controlling thing that made him feel good. Not worth the price John was asking him to pay with years of commitment, and surprisingly much of it in Diane's favour.

"Think of it logically Arnold, he's put those demands in so he isn't stuck with alimony to the slut. In fact, I'm surprised a guy on the shop floor has the clarity of thought to stiff you like this. It's well considered and my advice is that yes, you might get him to budge slightly, a percentage point here and there, but you risk him reacting badly and making your life a nightmare. My advice is to sign off on what he wants and live with the shit you've stirred up."

"Arnold, if there is an upside, it is that he doesn't seem to care about his wife and at least you can still fuck the little whore as much as you want. I wouldn't mind some of that tasty slut myself. And you really could draw up "the company slut's duties" and force her to sign up to it. Of course, enforcing it is unlikely but is she clever enough to realise that?" That was Jeffrey's advice and Arnold just slide into acceptance and called John back to the conference room.

"John, you win, I am having your conditions written up as an new agreement and terms of employment for both you and Diane, I've also decided to draw up a "Company Slut's" list of duties -- assuming you were serious about it -- and we'll have Diane sign off too. It may protect me, should she ever get her head out of her ass, or more accurately, mine, and decide she is being "inappropriately managed", shall we say. If we get her to sign off on what's expected of her, she will think twice about suing me."

12