Marriage Crumbles and Dies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnold waited for my reaction. "I just don't care anymore Arnold, do what you want with her, she's your slut and your problem. I'm divorcing her and don't give a rat's arsehole about her.

And so, all the paperwork was drawn up, contracts signed, though Diane was adamant that she did not want a divorce. However, she knew she could not stop John from divorcing her, especially with his threat to reveal what she had done to her family & friends, so she agreed not to fight the divorce if John would agree to meet her for one last face to face discussion.

John knew his mind, he knew she could change nothing, so he agreed to the meeting, but only after she had agreed her new contract. He had demanded to be given a copy of her signed new contract as proof prior to them meeting. He was certain in his mind that it would be the last time they ever met deliberately and he fully intended to ignore her on any future occasion they met, no matter the circumstances.

A few days later he was given a copy of Diane's new contract duly signed by her and Arnold as MD, then witnessed by Jeffrey as the company lawyer.

It read:

The Parties to this agreement are Mr Arnold Oliver, Managing Director of XYZ Inc. for and on behalf of the company, Mrs Diane Hughes known within this contract hereafter as "The Company Slut" and it is witnessed by Mr Jeffrey Pinkman, Company Lawyer of XYZ Inc.

The conditions of employment & conditions of employment of the Company Slut's duties are as follows:

1. Mrs Hughes shall continue in her current duties, as a secretary, but will also officially take on the duties described hereunder as "The Company Slut."

2. Mrs Hughes will receive her current salary + 15% annual bonus for being "the company slut" both amounts increasing at the same general rate for all employees on annual review.

3. Mrs Hughes employment is guaranteed for a minimum period of 10 years, should she wish to renounce her position as "the company slut" she will be allowed to do so with the forfeit of her annual slut bonus but retaining her guaranteed term of employment.

4. The company will pay the divorce costs of John Hughes and Diane Hughes in acknowledgement that the divorce is directly due to the Managing Director's abuse of the company's non-fraternisation policy. Costs of both parties to the divorce to be covered in full. Mrs Hughes, in consideration of this clause, renounces any future action against the company or MD.

5. Mrs Hughes in signing this agreement undertakes to accept the petition for divorce, soon to be served, on the terms offered by Mr John Hughes in recognition of the favourable terms of this contract, negotiated on her behalf and for her benefit by Mr John Hughes.

6. Mrs Hughes understands that the terms of the divorce will be penal, based in her adultery and accepts them as her due punishment and that she will at least in part be compensated by the annual bonus awarded for carrying out her duties as The Company Slut.

7. Mrs Hughes, The Company Slut, understands that her duties under that title are to accept all any sexual demands from the Managing Director and this will include demands made by him to service such other people as he directs her to.

8. Mrs Hughes, The Company Slut, acknowledges that she willingly engages in sexual matters as required by the Managing Director and confirms that she shall never seek redress or monetary compensation via legal recourse, from either Mr Oliver or the company as a result of willingly undertaking these duties, past or future.

9. Mrs Hughes confirms that she is a willing slut and accepts the position of The Company Slut without reservation.

Mr Pinkman said, "Diane, do you understand what you are signing, do you need to have anything explained or do you wish to seek independent legal advice? I should tell you that your husband John is adamant that if you fail to accept the terms that he will walk away from you and will fight to prevent you getting terms of divorce that are anything like as beneficial as this agreement and that you would almost certainly lose your job as well."

"I'm not a very intelligent Mr Pinkman, I'm just a secretary, not a lawyer, but what I understand is that I really have no choice and that I at least have guaranteed employment. Anyway, I really have always been a bit slutty and I love Arnold's fat cock. It seems like the best deal I can expect, I'll sign it." Diane's face was flushed and her pussy was wet at the thought that she was signing up to being The Company Slut, that she would have lots of sex and she would earn more from doing what she loved.

Arnold said to her, "Diane why don't you thank Jeffrey for working out this new contract for you, he would probably like to fuck you over the conference table".

Diane was happy to have her first official job as The Company Slut, it took her mind of the fact that she was losing her husband. Yes, she was one horny lady, a slut described her perfectly but she did love John, she didn't want the divorce that was heading her way but the choice was not hers, she'd even just signed away her right to fight the divorce.

As Pinkman fucked her from behind, Oliver masturbated as he watched them screwing and shot a huge blast of cum on her face. Diane loved this, Company Slut was her dream job.

A few months passed, Diane had been served with a divorce petition and as expected effectively John raped her with the terms of it, but she had no choice in the matter, she had signed a job contract securing her future, even if she choose to renounce the position as company slut.

John & Diane were not yet divorced but everything was in progress, and it would only be a few more weeks before it was official. John's terms had been completely one sided, however because they hadn't had a lot of assets, it was more a matter of principle to him rather than, her losing very much, it was the loss of John that hurt her, other things we small material matters.

Their apartment was rented and they'd shared a car given they worked in the same place. There savings didn't amount to much, but he'd agreed to split that 50:50 so she could buy a small car with many miles on it. She knew this was a small kindness from John, he could have insisted on keeping all of their savings.

She had to move out of their apartment as John liked it and wanted to stay put, but Arnold had promised to help her find somewhere to live, he'd even suggested he might help with the rent.

Now it was time for the face to face that had been agreed. They met in the bar of the Holiday Inn, John flat out refused to meet somewhere privately which had been what she expected but had not insisted on, John held all the cards so she went along.

With drinks in front of them, Diane opened with, "John I'm so sorry I betrayed you, I really do love you, is there anything left in your heart for me? I know that you were devastated by what you saw, I know your anger at me and with Arnold, but I see and hear about you having a working relationship with him, is there any chance that we might eventually get past this?"

John looked at her with undisguised contempt and said, "Diane, you have been almost 3 months in your position as Company Slut, how many times has Arnold fucked you? How many times have you scoured his shithole with your tongue?"

Without a hint of embarrassment, she replied, "Almost everyday John, either fucking or both, sometimes more than once. But John, you insisted and made them give me that as a job."

"How many other people has he told you to fuck?"

"Quite a few, there is his wife who is bisexual, she sits on my face after he's fucked her in the office. His wife's father has fucked me a few times, he likes to do it in my ass, then Mr Pinkman, a few times...a week, some people from companies he's trying to do business with have had me. Probably 15 or 20 people altogether, but John, that is because you made him make be the company slut. It's not what I want, it's what you forced him to do to me, but I still love you and I miss you so much".

"Diane, before this started I thought my wife was a pretty smart girl, not this dumb slut you have turned into, have you had a test for STDs in the last 3 months? Does anyone use a condom with you? Your cunt must be like a cesspit." John shook his head wondering how he had ever thought of her as he had when he loved her unconditionally, before the day he saw her licking their boss's ass.

"John, I know I've let you down but please don't talk to me as if I'm trash, I really love you, my heart is breaking but you set me on this path that I can't do anything about but live with it." Tears were sliding down her face as she spoke, but she didn't care who saw or what they thought, her heart was pained as she realised John really had put her behind him.

"Slut, I must tell you that if you were on fire, I wouldn't waste my piss trying to put the fire out, you are dead to me, that happened that day I saw your tongue up Arnold's ass. Listen and take this in. We have no future, my love for you disappeared in a few seconds, it revolts me just to look at you. Now you've had your face to face, if I see you again it will be too soon".

He walked away with her looking devastated, just as he planned and had wanted. John left the Holiday Inn, more than happy to have treated her as he felt she deserved. He had punched the main culprit, Arnold Oliver, to the ground in his own office and the prick could do nothing about it, because he was indispensable at the factory. He'd even sorted out both the divorce costs, his own salary and ensured that the Company Slut had no comeback against him for alimony.

John was feeling pretty good about his manhood, revenge felt really good. Then two days later, Arnold called him into his office.

"Sit down John, I've something to tell you. Diane was found in her apartment yesterday morning. She OD'd John, she left a short note saying, her life was over and that she loved only John Hughes and couldn't see a future without him".

Suddenly John felt the need to puke, not feeling quite so happy with his vengeance now.

12