All Comments on 'Marriage Crumbles and Dies'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gosh your stories suck

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

If a company was stupid enough to put company slut in writing the multimilliions they would half to pay the ex wife would put them out of business

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Good, but some serious issues. He should have talked to his wife one time to find out if she was coerced or forced into it. If so, then criminal and civil charges should have been made. They may still have gotten divorced. If it was voluntary on her part, his reaction in the last line doesn't fit. They were married for only 2 years and she became a cheating slut. He may feel some sadness, but he would also feel anger that the MD caused the situation. No reason to be sick, he got rid of someone that wasn't worth being in his life. The only questions are: is the agreement still valid, and if so how long does he want to work for these sick people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A highly exaggerated garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best revenge ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A shit show masquerading as a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I see your pseudonym…I imagine a thin reedy feminine guy trying to push his needle dick into a old female with a foot wide cunt filled with cum!! But then it could be the reality also looking at the shit u write in ur stories!!

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Congratulations on writing what is probably the stupidest most inane illogical mess I have ever had the misfortune to read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh. Who cares about a fictional whore character that offs herself because she was a whore?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good except for two points:

1) why is money always more important than revenge - he should have left and let the company die.

2) why on earth feel sick because the company slut OD'd - he should have been singing "hallelujah"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Arnold and the company lost out in the long run. Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why feel bad about losing dead weight? Good riddance. Aside from that life advice, this was a shitty story (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The closing gambit... why?

Why would he give a moment's thought to the final outcome?

She was what she was, not wife material. She trashed her life and he moved on.

The final outcome was her choice, and hers alone. Without her taking the easy way out, nothing would have changed, why make it that it affected him; it didn't.

Cito22Cito22about 1 year ago

The story was great right up until the very end. I don't think enough vengeance was dished out. So she OD too bad for her, should wouldn't have if she kept her legs closed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Suddenly John felt the need to puke, not feeling quite so happy with his vengeance now."...This ruined a not bad story! Why? cheating sluts are selfish and never would she commit suicide! She even said to the lawyer she would love to be the company slut! Then commits suicide? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crappy ending. He should feel no guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She could have had gainful employment without the slut title. I dont understand why he would feel bad. She never once fought for him. Not once. So why care that she ran away from her bad choices? Why should he feel bad? The minimum...bare minimum a cheater needs to do is to stop cheating. She could have left the company to live with her folks. She could have stayed on as a secretary. Her ex clearly gave her an out. More than one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a little too ridiculous.

Damage. Sometimes imagination makes you write nonsense.

That was the case for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate shitty endings - 2*

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Yes and? The whore committed suicide. What is there to say about such a cowardly act? That most suicides blame others for doing what they did? Hardly anyone who commits suicide admits that he can no longer control the shit he has produced and therefore uses this way out. Burdening others with it is their last "vengeance".

Your protagonist still acted completely wrong. Any lawyer would have made him a millionaire and rained down hell on the opponents and their company. But it's your story.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Not sure what the point of the story was. That the revenge was too elaborate? That Diane was a flip-flopping mental case? Feels like it's meant to convey some important lesson, but can't really find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ending …….the rest of the story was silly. I like the author’s stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong ending, to a stupid story. "John danced a jig and bought a round for everyone that night at the pub!" No self-respecting man would give one whit to this news. No woman would do what Diane was doing with the boss and wife. Nobody on earth would draw up or sign such a contract. You really need a new hobby!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ass-licking is not cheating, it is, if you like, a hygienic procedure. Is it considered adultery, for example, when a nurse wipes the ass of a lying patient? So it is here - just strengthening subordination and indulging the boss's self-esteem. She didn't even masturbate him at the same time, and the fact that she put her hand in her panties is her own sexual deformity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Has there ever been a boss or a wife's supervisor in the stories on Literotica whose member would be smaller than her husband's? It seems that in the invented worlds of the authors of LW, the main criterion in choosing a candidate for a leadership position is the size of his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was that last little bit the dawning of a realization that your incel BTB fantasies about making women suffer for ignoring you might, possibly, be a bad thing? A spark of hope then. Don’t let it get snuffed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please why should hubby feel guilty for her choices. Choices have consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very dark ending

She had known she was a slut but couldn’t stop and ex husband had nothing to do with her. As for her you made look pretty unintelligent and being a corporate secretary has to have some smarts.

So all I can assume is you don’t like women

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, you lost me at the very end 3 stars instead of 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John and I are definitely different in this situation. My fiance was her older bosses cocksucker for months leading up to our wedding. On our wedding night he drove us to the hotel by the airport where we'd take off in the morning for our honeymoon. He fucked her for the first time that night and the first as a married woman. I spent my entire wedding night in the other queen bed while they made love in the other. They consummated the marriage while I masturbated several times. I got her for the first time as my wife the next night. As soon as we returned we started our cuckold marriage with her boss owning her pussy and in charge of doing the fucking. I love having a small penis and being a good cuckold.

John should embrace his wife being a company slut and enjoy her tongueing several people's dirty assholes regularly. Very lucky to be married to such a dirty little slutty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More evidence that you should never try to write a story while stoned. One of the most ridiculous, juvenile, absurd piles of poop ever posted on this site.

IbeSteveIbeSteveabout 1 year ago

Hated it at the very first sentence. Would have been nice to post a tag about ass play. I'd skipped this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb bitch repeatedly screwed up everything. The poor guy couldn't even have his divorce satisfaction.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Not quite sure what to think....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"before today, I'd thought was fantastic" - Before today it was fantastic, but it's done, "Again?"

\

"You might as well take out an advert in the paper and let the whole city know." - Good, what does he care?

\

Pretty awful, really needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story,but the ending really messed with the good parts. Try again????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author’s introduction comments were good and the legality of the revenge agreements were not the point. I liked the ending. Not for the revenge of Diane dying but for her death to some extent humanizing her as more than a cardboard slut character with no real emotion or logic. On the downside Diane’s character was never developed to explain her slut actions while claiming to love her husband. That was lazy considering the effort to show how revenge is not free in the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just stop writing. Without a doubt one of the worst stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of good, but the remorse at the end ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Final sentence to this tale.

“That particular feeling lasted for a total of 3 minutes; life goes on.”

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Oh well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories need to be to some degree believable in order to hold readers’ interest. this is true even of fantasy and science fiction. Too much in here just seemed unbelievable and silly. I finished reading it, but had stopped caring. And, given how often he said he didn’t care at all about her or what she did, his response to her final act just didn’t fit,

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 1 year ago

Headed toward a solid 4* then the cheap ending.

3*

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

Pretty crappy writing.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

Sad but not unexpected end to this story. Not very clear what changed overnight a faithful wife into an uninhibited slut. Could it be she got hit by the scary "Martian Slut Ray"? I guess the story reafirms the Confucious' proverb: “When you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself.” Thanks for the story.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

The word "Asshole" come to mind! Blood on your hands, Blood on your hands! Is he happy now? All of them can eat shyt and die!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Really bad. Stupid premise, no likeable characters. Lame attempt to be "over the top" that came across as just ridiculous. Husband was almost as bad as the wife....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delete the last fucking paragraph and insert:

" Oh well, are you going to bury the slut?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought it was fantastic, a slut got what she deserved and her husband wasn't a weak little cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man…was that pathetically bad.

.

1 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible. That applies to the content and the writing.

.

You have run-on sentences and change POV several times. You never really do give a reason why she did all of that. You have her actually looking forward to all of the sex, but then it's even more about how she can't stand to lose him. Having her kill herself was a cop-out.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
People's

Cold heartedness disgust me of course he felt bad for her death he in the long run caused it, I hate these dark stories.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Sorry it's the author's story but the last line killed it for me.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

"Suddenly John felt the need to cheer and dance. He was thrilled that his vengeance was complete."

Fixed it for you. :-p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you really expect us to believe that a woman willing to sign an employment contract to be a company whore would really off herself because her husband divorced her? Not bloody likely! Would a husband in his situation feel bad that she killed herself? Even less likely! Back to the drawing board mate and give us a better story next time around. 2 stars.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

Awful story, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe its just me, but I think I might be able to discern a psychopath like his slut wife. Unless this is just another Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde story without the magic potion. A ridiculous cartoon. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad she rimmed her last a-hole.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

5 Stars to the writer for Great Writing, Great Story! I loved that John knocked his boss on his Ass! LOL This Story rings pretty True. Many hearts are broken thru cheating. This story was just another example of how it happens. The wife was a slut, and couldn't keep her panties on. Many women are like that. Doesn't mean she wanted to hurt her hubby,, she just couldn't help herself. She didn't want a divorce, she loved John, but she just couldn't stop being a slut. Great Writing. Great Story. Great Effort. Thanks #Buster2U

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not sure what to think about this one, but I know he had nothing to be sorry about.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Please ignore the rude morons that make such rude and disrespectful remarks in these comments. Most of them are just living in their mother's basement because they can't find a job being a moron, or an asshole, or a masturbating shiteater. Rude assholes are everywhere, especially in the comment section here in the loving wives section. If they are anonymous their opinions don't count and they don't count! Keep up the Great writing, this story was powerful! Thanks

likeboblikebobabout 1 year ago

WTF? If she was deAD TO HIM AS HE STATED MORE THAN ONCE, WHY WOULD HE GIVE A FUCK IF SHE WAS ACTUALLY DEAD ? dUMB STORY imho.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

2. Not the worst revenge tale I've read but not great either. The revenge was so clinical, contracts and deals that that really didn't punish the boss who seduced his wife, didn't punish the boss's wife who helped banging her, didn't punish the company that allowed it to happen, and even his wife was fine with everything until she realized she couldn't get the MC back. Then after all of that the MC feels guilty she offed herself. This story has that strange trope of a boss sleeping with an extremely valued employees wife, not a particularly enjoyable trope even if at least this story didn't have it be a brother in a family business. There was the potential for a great, possibly even over the top, revenge story but it just didn't happen, in the end the MC John seemed more interested in enriching himself then true revenge, humiliating himself worse by having his still wife screw most of the company.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

what an idiot, his revenge was signing a contract that guaranteed he will be fired in two years yet still be bound by a non compete clause?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be honest, a shit story, pun intended.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Que sera sera...you reap what you sow. She said she loved being the company bicycle so why did she all of a sudden decide to off herself? Intelligence deficiency

malchor2517malchor2517about 1 year ago

I know you stated at the beginning there would be unrealistic and unbelievable parts, but wow!

He stayed?! With a company so mismanaged they chased away all other qualified personnel and were screwing up orders. While other companies chased after him with lucrative offers. With a company where everyone knew his woman was the company shut.

She had an escape clause in her contract. Stop being company shut, lose the bonus money, but still be guaranteed employment for 10 years. So she WANTED to get passed around.

This was all just too unbelievable to connect to any character at any level.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

the ending fucked the entire story. but i did give it a 4, because of everything before his remorse over a used whore.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

Anony wrote: "Has there ever been a boss or a wife's supervisor in the stories on Literotica whose member would be smaller than her husband's? It seems that in the invented worlds of the authors of LW, the main criterion in choosing a candidate for a leadership position is the size of his cock."

.

Actually, it just might be . . . sort of. There is plenty of research which shows that taller men wind up being paid more and promoted faster than shorter men. The same is true of more physically fit men. Taller men don't always have bigger dicks than shorter ones, but there is probably some correlation to dick and overall size.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Juvenile. Extremely juvenile. All the way over the top juvenile. From the getgo- juvenile. The only part NOT juvenile was the last line, indicating that maybe the writer had indeed graduated from Junior High School.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

why she off'ed herself?

she seems to relish the title 'company slut' and was a willing participant?

man, a lot of stories lately in LW about women with totally zero IQs.

but I do think John was quite over-the-top with his vengeance.

/

This story was quite good, well-written.

The story flowed although the 'erotic' parts with rimjobs was quite disgusting for me.

I didn't quite like this story. Again technically, this was a quality work.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Good until the end. She made the decisions to become a slut. She never appologized for doing it. He divorced her. Killing herself was just one more bad decision on her part.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
I can see why he reacted that way at the end

He was probably thinking about how that note might make him look if it became publicly known, since his agreement withe company is going to prevent him from disclosing the reason why he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So what is that supposed to mean? He should not feel guilty, She made her own decisions from the 1st day she cheated and apparently chose it without any regert. U reap what u sow.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 1 year ago

A. Why did she have to die? Maybe just overdosed, but not die. Call for attention.

B. Why so generous with a settlement that wasn’t necessary it’s not really a burn. Giving her a raise because she’s a company slut. It was just a little bit too much for me.

Well, he could look sad at the news of her death, but his final line should’ve been, “well, She was dead to me anyways the moment I saw the two of them together.”

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 year ago

@reed richards,

you are a "real man of genius", just like the beer commercials.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@reed richards,

You are a "real man of genius", just like the beer commercials.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Not the nicest way to find out that your wife was cheating on you with the guy is both your and her boss. The whole sentence was the stuff of nightmares

Yeah, it was, I stopped reading here, did you even edit?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Her choices were always poor her suicide is just another example of this. Obviously her mental faculties were on the slide starting with her affair with the boss, she just slide downhill from there

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, how does the wife go from having her “dream” job, her words, to suicide? The ending queered the whole story. I downloaded it from a 3 to a 1

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with Frank66, this was over the top juvenile. We are all adults, at least I assume we are, but the overuse of profanity was tiresome, and frankly something I'd imagine a twelve year old saying before giggling with his equally childish friends. I won't go into the ridiculous 'contracts' but I have to wonder exactly what the main character's job entailed that made him indespensable to the company? Surely anybody can be replaced, unless he's some kind of genius superman, but then why would he be working on the shop floor?

As happens in many loving wives stories, money became the main issue. Discounting the last two lines, his so called revenge seemed more a reward to everybody involved, and regardless of what his wife and all the others had done, he was happy as long as he came away with pockets of cash.

Finally, on the subject of the last two lines, it strikes me that the author suddenly realised he really hadn't 'burnt the bitch' so, childishly, chucked something in just to please the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Busteru2 is butt hurt with anonymous commenters. Well guess what butthurt. You have a stupid name but you're still just as anonymous as everyone else. Want to change that put your real name, address, and phone number in your details. What do you say butthurt??? Got the balls to do it??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...why?? Just, why? I think the cruelty was a few big steps too far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny ending. If you're going to hate someone, you might as well go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't even finish the first two paragraphs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeezus H Christ this was just unnecessarily nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well she was to o stupid to live, also he should of sued them and go on over to competitors, he would of made out much better and the revenge would of been heaps better.

Forto02Forto02about 1 year ago

This is a first for me.

I just don't know how to rate this story. It was really shocking.

I will let it go with "no judgement" at all.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

Good. She kept making stupid life choices to the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No

Did like ending.

She cheated and got caught and consequences But other two cheaters?!

Punch in nose?

WOW what a Man!!! Sarcasm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 Star. This story made no sense. "Diane's face was flushed and her pussy was wet at the thought that she was signing up to being The Company Slut, that she would have lots of sex and she would earn more from doing what she loved" and only after a couple of months doing what she loved doing, she OD's, killing herself? That makes no sense.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

You had to do it, at the very end, to make it A better story! I enjoy you worKi you missed their & there. Dazzy D

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 1 year ago

... What - am I, the reader, supposed to feel sorry for her?

Should her ex-husband feel sorry or guilty for how she turned out?

Diane was a proud slut. The author made sure we knew it. Even after getting caught, she kept on being a somewhat happy slut, even though her marriage went down the drain. She was a silly slut who seems to think she could fuck and eat the asses of anyone requesting it AND stay married to a monogamous man. Nothing in her Company Slut contract actually forced her to remain a slut - article # 3 made that very clear - yet she chose to kept on being one.

So yeah, she cancelled herself 'cause her ex didn't want her anymore... or wasn't it because she was too much of a coward to did with the consequence of her actions? I personally lean more on the latter...

Zero idea why the MC should feel anything, but sorrow for her... and nothing else. He honestly did nothing wrong here - there's honestly a solid case to be made that John went way soft on everybody involved in this mess.

It's an overall good story... but I don't care for the attempt at emotional manipulation at the end. Even though her self-deletion ran true. Because you know what they say about women and accountability...

Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great revenge. He shouldonly havenot reacted as he did when the newsof her death reached him. He should have bought a bottle of champagneand celebrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idiot writer.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

As far as I can see it's just another load of bollocks as are a lot of stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good lord that was horrible. Was this written by a child? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story's it's own shitpile, along with Diane lapping everyone's ass, except for those who fucked her. Hardly a believable story or, since I read it, worthy of the time. The only thing- he shouldn't feel worry (at the end) for his revenge; he didn't make her OD. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong last line... it should have read, John looked at Arnold with confusion on his face. "So what? What does that have to do with me?" And he lived happily ever after, the end.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS