All Comments on 'Marriage Crumbles and Dies'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Over the top but made me smile, I’m not a fan of arse play but understand that plenty of people are, ( good way of being a virgin for some girls) so find it silly the way you went on about it, but I did like that last sentence, hindsight is a 20/20 thing….. so easy to see where you went wrong.

Back to the story not a bad read.

ProfesseurXProfesseurXabout 1 year ago

I rarely give a 1 but this is so bad …..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this author's dignity just crumbled and died

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Find another hobby. Something in which you display a minimal skill, cause this isn’t it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if diane,love john so much ,why fuck the boss and boss wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story (however unrealistic it might seem) but for some reason I did not like his retribution.

I believe he should have used the video against Arnold AND his wife and shown it to her father (the founder of the company who quote "like him more than me" from Arnold) and basically said he would resign if his daughter and Arnold and soon-to-be EX-wife were still employed the next day. Then get his wife.

Then demand compensation from the owner as it was his relatives that destroyed his marriage,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad, but enjoyable story. Well-written. Thanks.

Ed

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

She was correct ... she wasn't very bright. Being corporate slut was her favorite job!?!?

So many people have such a bizarre view of what love is. Betrayal and disrespect do not go hand in hand with loving someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great until the last sentence! Then it all turned to shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She did it to herself. She had no reason to be the thing she became and if she loved John, she wouldn't have even thought of doing what she did with her boss and all the other sickies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So WTF she got what she wanted, fuck her. There Plenty of cheating sluts just like her out there, what's the problem??

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

Terrible storey. ⭐️

bookmadcatbookmadcatabout 1 year ago

To me, this is one of those "shorts" that should be expanded, a decent idea but lacking any substance, the last 4 lines just seem to be added on as closure rather than helping with the story

NallusNallusabout 1 year ago

Fitting but disturbing end.

She could have stopped slutting and just lost her bonus, then told Arnold to tell her ex that she is sick with herself and with what she’s done, and sees suicide as the only relief from her loss of husband and self-respect

kirei8kirei812 months ago

OMG, WTF, POS!

Norseman123Norseman1239 months ago

Got what she deserved 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have bought whatever she O D on for her. Good Riddance

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

the story itself deserves a two, but the way you pissed so many people off merits you getting a five- never saw the ending coming

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

that one got me... that was a gut punch ending. well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like b3endover said. “ who cares?” 4 stars.

fishgetterfishgetter7 months ago

Would have received 5* from me, but the fact, John felt sick because of how he treated the whore, dropped a *. That IS a great BTB story, but for that one small item.

willyk1212willyk12127 months ago

felt sorry for her no way

Big_Tim99Big_Tim997 months ago

She decided she wanted to be the company slut, but killed herself because her ex didn't love her anymore? She was delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Or... John looked at Arnold with a confused expression. "Why are you telling me? She isn't my wife or my problem. Hope you don't try to break our agreement, you piece of shit. You'll join her if you do." With that, he got up and walked out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ditto to what "fishgetter" wrote "Would have received 5* from me, but the fact, John felt sick because of how he treated the whore" so fishy and i both gave the story a 4. cunt willingly made a choice to betray her hubby and validate her belief and enjoyment of the slut lifestyle. rk

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

sorry last line reduced the story from a 5 to a 4

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Contrary to the previous comments, the simple fact the MC felt sick was evident of his humanity. He was, to some degree, had a direct hand in his ex-wife's demise. Could he have handled it differently, yes, very much so.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John wants to puke?

Well, fuck her anyhow—-no guilt, she’s fucking DEAD.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's really his best case scenario as he was worried about ever seeing her again and keeping her off the factory floor. Well that problems solved and if the little tramp cared so much about the MC that him hating her drove her to suicide....why rimjob the dickhead boss in the first place?

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

One down and five or six to go? Such a loathesome collection of characters... How could that company stay in business?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So as the illustrious Baird said “alls well that ends well”. Don’t see why he needed to puke at the news, she was dead to him anyway (his words).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was stupid, what revenge? You are such a cuck coward you think giving a slut the ok to be a slut and the boss the ok to use her as such. Yet your MC lost his wife suffered humiliation, disrespect, and betrayal and signed on to continue to work there seeing the people who treated him with pure disdain. Just stupid, the only part of the story that was good was her self-deletion, but truthfully a self-entitled narcissistic whore like that would never have offed herself especially after getting to be the disgusting whore she truly was.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS