All Comments on 'Marriage Deal'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Interesting

An unusual marriage of convenience between two beautiful people. The wife has sex with another man and it all turns out well in the end. Oh well, no complaints, I love a happy ending.

tevacpltevacplalmost 13 years ago

great story had very simular experience,it could have been us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Swing and a miss!

I'm a huge fan of your stories HT, but this one wasn't up to par with your usual excellent work. You've definitely written much better stories in the past and unfortunately this story doesn't reflect that or show off your normally proficient writing and story creating skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it

Enjoyed the story as I do most of your tales. However, you really could use an editor. Many words were not used correctly, some fairly often. Some examples - dam instead of damn, are instead of or, want instead of won't, loose instead of lose, and set instead of sat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow, got me so horny

My wife enjoys black cock all the time. I get off watching her be taken then afterwards get to fuck her very wet cunt.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
wow

i think one of the best i have read , not sure i could be as strong as she yet i am not in love with cole, just into black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved the insight

This was a great story. It was true to life with a very happy ending. I wish you would have let Cole have Ron's wife.

13sparky13sparkyalmost 12 years ago
This is how it should be

When two people don't really know how much they love each other the third person can be the balance .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. She sure was a great fuck, fucking Ron when Cole woke up. I could see her leaving Cole if she and Ron continued. She was really getting into fucking Ron and would end up preferring him. Tough decision for Eve.

GiganticGiganticalmost 2 years ago

It was a great story. The emotions throughout were well written and I could feel them as I read. It grabbed me andI had to finish it. Glad I did, it was fantastic.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Good character development, even though it was unrealistic.

What I disliked the most, was the sex.

Every, every single encounter, one orgasm each.

One for the guy, one for her, and where it gets truly absurd,...

They are always synchronized.

Somebody took porn writing lessons from ELJames.

As if she knows how to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous