Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The architect turned out to be a friendly young guy and as we sat on the tiny patio, he started to sketch out a rough suggestion and he wrote down both our ideas before driving off leaving Shell and me in his wake.

Shelby was jubilant, she had been able to put in her ideas and the young guy had listened to her, the fact she was wearing a skimpy little tank top and short skirt didn't hurt her chances of being taken seriously. The poor bastard couldn't take his eyes of her top as it drooped open exposing her tiny bra.

Shelby followed through immediately putting her apartment on the market. She left the furniture in it to make it look lived in. The price was right and we didn't expect any problems selling.

Our personal life was not exactly struggling, but it felt like a noose tightening around my neck. Shelby was still visiting Paul one or two days a week. My doubts were driven as much by jealousy as anything.

Of course, there was no hiding from the sexuality. We talked briefly previously, and she hinted that there was other stuff her and Paul got up to and I was more than curious, so one night I raised it again. "Shell, what other sexual stuff did you guys get up to?"

Rolling onto her back with her eyes closed, "Tom I have been dreading this talk, are you sure you want to know?"

"It's not that I want to know, it's more that I need to know. You told me the sex is better with Paul, I need to know why and how I can get better so I can at least try to measure up."

"Honey, you're going about this all wrong, when I said the sex was better, that was us before the split. God our sex life is wonderful now."

"But it could still get better I'm guessing?"

"OK you want to know, well here goes but please stop me if it's too much."

"Paul and I did many things, he is a kinky bugger, maybe that was part of the attraction? Anyway, sexually we tried lots of things, oral, anal, bondage, a little BDSM, nothing to weird just spanking and the like. Wedging was my favourite, I loved to torture him.

As my breathing slowed, she whispered, "I know I have said this before, but he was never happy unless we were pushing boundaries. He asked me to tie him up and tease him. At first, I was reluctant I had never done anything like that but he showed me how. I tickled him, I teased him with my mouth, stroked him until he was ready to explode, then I stopped. I walked away and came back later and then we started all over again. I took all day to make him cum. He loved that and just like the spanking I decided to try it.

He blindfolded me and tied me up. He tortured me with a vibrator, just like I had with him he refused to let me cum. He added a second one to my bum. That scared me and I begged him to stop but he persevered until it was inside me. He again played with me taking me to the edge before stopping. He added a vibrating clamp on my nipples, he teased me with a feather."

I saw her brows hood as she peeked up at me, I got the impression she was gauging whether to continue. Having decided I was OK she continued, "Then when I came, he held me there I came and came it was unbearable and it was excruciatingly wonderful all at the same time. He held me orgasming for ages. That was intense."

She stopped and glanced at me, "Are you alright?"

I chuckled, "Yeah you could say that."

Her hand drifted down and curled around my throbbing member, "Hhhhhmmm seems like you might be enjoying this too much." She giggled.

"What is it about the blindfold and being tied up?" I asked.

"I think it's giving up; you have to completely trust the other person because you are at their mercy. They could do anything."

"You said he stuck a vibrator in your bum, what was that like?"

She didn't answer right away, her hand stroked my raging hard on for a while her fingers toying with my testicles as they twitched.

"Tom, I know this might hurt but that went on to anal sex. Paul loved being pegged and I enjoyed doing it for him."

"Hang on a minute.... What does that mean? Pegged? Is it a clamp of some sort?"

She laughed, "Pegging is when you shove a dildo up your lovers bum. Mostly it refers to men who like to be treated like a lady. I often used a strap on to do it properly."

"A strap on? Jesus what's that?"

She giggled, "It is a dildo that is strapped on so you can shag your partner like you are a man, it fits so you can thrust in and out as if you were doing it for real."

"And you enjoyed that? Didn't it smell?"

"Honey he always used an enema before we did it, just like me." I saw her wince when the last words fell out of her guilty mouth.

"Do you mean he did that to you as well?"

Shaking her head, she whispered hesitantly, "No I used the enema before we had anal sex."

That shocked me, "You let him fuck you in the bum?"

She nodded and a little tear fell, "I told you Tom, if you want me to stop just say so."

"Did you like it?"

She stroked me a little firmer, "Yes I did, not at first but I grew to look forward to it and I have been trying to find a way for us to do it together, I want us to do it all."

I was getting close to orgasm and I think she recognised it, "Do you want to cum?"

"Oh god yes." I whispered.

"I could make it last Tom; it doesn't have to end right now?" Her hand slowed and she moved down to cradle my testicles her fingers curling around them as she slowed the pace. My heart raced as she whispered, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

"You don't want to wait?"

Shaking my head, I croaked, "God no."

She smiled, "To bad, because I am going to make you wait."

She lowered her mouth kissing all over my chest, my nipples, my neck, she fed on my neck like a hungry vampire, then lower until her lips circled my willy. She sucked slowly then built to a torrid pace until I thought I was going to explode, my hips jerked spasmodically as I thrust wildly trying to get her to take more, to go faster but no she slowed down gasping for breath as she kissed her way up to my lips. "You don't want to cum yet do you?"

Laughing I growled, "You teasing bitch I will get my turn you know that don't you."

She laughed along with me, "Oh god I hope so."

It was nearly an hour before my orgasm exploded deep into her mouth.

I tried to get to her but she pushed me away, "Tom that was my gift to you. There will be other times for me."

"Are there other things I should know?"

"Yes, we did other things, but they are a little more extreme and they embarrass me, if you want, I will reveal them to you but you may not want to hear."

I decided if she was embarrassed by them, I shouldn't push. Although I did have one more question, "Shelby was there anything you wanted to try but didn't?"

She sighed, "Yes I have a fantasy and Paul did offer to make it come true but I refused."

"Why?"

"Because my biggest fantasy has always included you."

"Don't fool around Shell, what do you mean?"

"My biggest fantasy is a threesome." Her face twisted into a coy grin as she peered ruefully at me.

"Threesome...shit really."

Nodding she whispered, "Well you did ask."

"And I'm in it?"

Again she giggled, "You sure are sweetie."

"And another woman?"

Shaking her head she croaked huskily, "Just the one woman and that's me, my threesome is you, me and Paul."

If I had been eating, I may have choked, "Paul.... Shelby I was hoping this could be something I could do for you but that.... that's not happening."

She nodded despondently, "I know sweets I understand that."

My book was released and it hit with a bit of a surge. Sales raced away it was an instant media favourite I still couldn't get my head around how my books were received. I accepted it gladly it was just hard to grasp. From a small town barely scraping through high school and here I was selling books.

The initial feedback was all positive, the critics were kind to me and the media was filled with positive reviews. Shelby of course got her chance to say, "I told you so."

With the sales going well we decided to take the bull by the horns and go ahead with the house renovations. Shelby's place hadn't sold which forced me into taking out a mortgage. Of course, it meant tons of paperwork and Shelby was a little disappointed that she wouldn't be able to put any money in.

Before the construction could start the deconstruction had to take place.

To allow me to keep an eye on the build I decided to kit out a portion of the shed as a flat so I could live on site. At first Shelby was keen but after a couple of days she said to hell with that. She decided as her apartment hadn't sold, she was going to stay in town.

For the demolition stage I took a week off work and was there every day. The days were long and it had been many years since I had swung a sledge hammer for so long or so hard. My shoulder and back ached. It was at that point I decided on adding a spa pool. Yeah, I pictured it out here on what was going to be a giant deck under the stars sipping a nice merlot. I was going to keep that little addition a secret to spring on Shelby.

Lenny my old builder mate came and gave me a hand, he was a curmudgeonly old bugger, but still as fit as a fiddle and he knew the building trade inside out. He was also cheap which helped. As we worked together, he was pretty quick to offer his opinion. When he met Shelby, he nodded and after she left, he opined, "Young fella, that is one feisty young lady, but damn it she certainly loves you boyo."

I laughed, "What makes you say that?"

"Well, I see it in her eyes, the way she watches you, the way she smiles. I know from what you said when you brought this place that there were some hard times and she may have done the wrong thing but it's a long time since I saw a woman stare at man the way she does you. If she were mine, I wouldn't let her go, all I'm saying young un is hold on to her if you can."

That was Lenny he was free with his advice, and a self-appointed philosopher, but his advice in the past had been solid, Subsequently I had to at least consider it.

Shelby came out on the weekend and we spent the day cleaning up, she even got her delicate hands dirty. That night we slept in the shed and she wasn't happy. OK it was a bit dusty and dirty, but what really set her off was sharing with my Impala. She spat the dummy when I said we could christen the back seat seeing as how we were sharing.

"Like hell, dream on boy!" She laughed.

I guess I put my foot in it when I growled, "Oh yeah right, you give up your bum to lover boy but having sex in the back seat of my Impala is too kinky."

She gave me an evil glare and the next day she was back off to town leaving me to finish the demo by myself.

Still, I did manage to get the rest of it completed and it was now ready for the builders. Monday, I handed over to the architect who was doubling as project manager to help us keep the costs down.

Later at work Shelby rang sounding very contrite, "I'm sorry for walking out and leaving you by yourself but Tom, that stuff is still very raw for me. You hurt my feelings."

"Yeah... well how did you think I felt listening to it? Christ Shell you gave away all these sexual gifts to that slimeball and I asked for one thing and you shot me down. Why was what I asked for such a big deal? Hadn't you done that one with him yet? Were you saving it for lover boy?"

"Wow Tom I didn't realise how much hostility you have been harbouring. I'm sorry I hurt you, and I don't know why I said no. I think you shocked me because that would have been the kinkiest thing we have ever done. Bloody hell we never even did that when we were dating. You have always been so courteous and respectful and to come out and say that shocked me, if you're still up for it we could do it, I'm game if you are."

"Sorry hon, too late I brought it into town today to get the motor put in and get her in for a warrant of fitness."

Apologetically she whined, "Sorry sweets, I didn't mean to be so mean."

I grumbled, "Yeah well another day maybe."

We chatted for a while and she talked about her new project. Her friend Annabelle was finally going to publish and Shelby was doing a final edit.

When I asked about Paul, she said he was actually improving and was writing.

The next couple of days flew by, the work was going well and on schedule. I was shocked at how much my remark had hurt Shelby so I decided to surprise her by taking her out to dinner. On the way to her place after work I picked up some chocolates, some flowers and a bottle of wine.

Standing outside her apartment door I knocked expecting to be greeted by her, instead as the door swung open there stood Paul, as his eyes locked onto mine, he sagged and his eye turned to the floor and he looked embarrassed, "hello Tom." He croaked.

I heard Shelby's sing song happy voice call out, "Who is it babe?"

'BABE'... That was enough for me I turned and walked away. I was standing by the elevator when she rushed out, "Tom, what are you doing here? Why are you leaving?"

"I was going to take you to dinner, but it seems old babe has beaten me to it."

Just then the elevator pinged and the doors slid open and I stepped in. She stood there staring, "What.... don't be silly, I can explain, nothing happened Tom, we were just talking."

"Who...you and 'babe' huh, don't bother Shelby, next time I will warn you so you and babe can be prepared." I pressed for the doors to close and they slid quietly shut leaving her standing her mouth hanging open calling, "Tom."

The drive home was dark my mood well and truly ruined. By the time I got to Lyttleton Shelby called, "Yeah what do you want Shelby?"

"Tom, let me explain, Paul was here because we were working on his book, nothing was going on."

"What's with the babe routine? I have a lot of friends and none do I call babe, man or woman."

"Look it was a mistake, c'mon hon he was my lover, we shared a lot, it just slips out from time to time."

"Maybe, but that's one slip to many for me. Sorry Shell but I think I have been pretty generous allowing you to work with your ex. It's time to either cut the cord."

She cut me off before I could finish, "Tom, yes you have been understanding and I...we appreciate that, but he is still my friend regardless of anything else and I want to keep it that way."

"You are a grown woman Shelby, I can't tell you what to do or who to see, all I can do is tell you how I feel."

"Tom please let's be sensible, Paul and I were only talking, if you had come in you would have seen, there was nothing untoward going on. We have done nothing inappropriate."

Nothing huh...did he get a kiss when he arrived and when he goes will he get another? And how many husbands do you think would put up with their wives and her lover sharing such a kiss?"

"Paul has already left; he was just about to leave when you arrived."

"What a shame, guess you will have to sleep alone tonight, how often has that happened?"

"Tom you're being silly, I made you a promise and I am sticking by that commitment."

I hung up as the traffic was getting heavy. Things were tense between Shelby and me for the next few days but when the weekend arrived, she came out to see how the work was progressing well, she was surprised by it as we walked around. "Tom I am sorry for the other day but we need to sit down and talk. We have to find a way to make this work. Paul is my friend and I want that friendship to remain."

"I don't know how we can do that. He is no friend of mine; I hate the fact he destroyed our marriage and the fact you want to parade him around in front of me just goes to show how little you think of me."

"You're wrong hon, you are my soul mate and I need us to find a way past this."

"How do we do that?"

"What if we socialised with him? We could invite him for lunch or dinner. Sweets if you can put aside the animosity you might find you like him, I know it might be hard at first but...well you know we could try?"

That thought didn't impress me and although I didn't answer I'm sure my expression showed my distaste for it. I saw her sigh, "Well if you don't like that what do you suggest?"

"Hit man..."

She snorted derisively at my suggestion, "Please Tom, I'm being serious. He is my friend and I want him in my life. We can't be friends if you carry on the way you did the other day."

"Sorry if you can't see why I don't open my arms and say welcome...he destroyed my life...You and I are just finding our feet again and now you want to welcome him back in...Sorry Shell but that thought frightens the hell out of me."

"There's nothing to be frightened of sweets, nothing has or will happen. I just want to be friends and work together with him. His new book is coming along great and I want to be part of it but it's so hard when I know you hate me being with him."

"Actually Shell, I didn't think I had anything to be afraid of the first time and look where that landed us. It's especially hard when you've as much as admitted you want to be with him sexually again."

"Yes, but I made you a promise, nothing would ever happen without your knowledge and consent."

"Apart from kissing I suppose!"

She sighed bit her lip sulkily offering a token, "I'm sorry." And drove away leaving me to clean up and get things put away. The place was really coming together, the ensuite for the master bedroom was lined and the glass roof installed. The kitchen cabinetry was being fitted and the extension foundations were laid. All in all, it was coming along great.

It was hard to drive away Monday morning leaving the builders to carry on. I wanted to be there. Just after lunch Shelby called, "Hey Tom, would you like to have dinner tonight? Either I could cook or we could go out?"

"Nervously I said, "Let's go out somewhere nice, but it's your shout."

She laughed OK, "What about the steak house at seven?"

"Sounds good, I'll bring my appetite."

It meant I would miss my catch up with Trevor the architect on the day's progress. As I pulled into the Steak house carpark I looked around and Shelby's car wasn't there so I wandered in and found a spot at the bar while I waited. I was on my second beer when she walked in. She looked amazing as always. She was the epitome of grace and elegance as she glided easily towards me. Even in heels she managed to move with grace.

She gave me a big juicy kiss and a waiter showed us to our table. We sat together and I saw an uneasy almost apprehensive expression settle on her face. She ordered a wine and once the waiter was gone, she relaxed a little. "Tom Paul is going to be joining us, I hope that's alright?"

I slumped back in my seat unhappily, "Damn it, Shelby, why can't you take heed of my warnings?"

Her hand quickly picked up mine and she massaged it softly, "Please Tom, for me...just try to relax and enjoy it."

I bit my tongue and returned to my beer without response. The waiter returned with Shelby's wine and before I could say anything Shelby jumped up and Paul was there in her arms as they embraced and she welcomed him.

He extended his hand politely if hesitantly for a handshake which I ignored, "Hello Tom." He said as he pulled up a seat.

Shelby gave me a dark glare for my rudeness. I tried to ignore him as the waiter returned to take his order. "Whisky please, on the rocks." He ordered.

Shelby turned to me, "So how was your day hon?"

"Yeah fine."

She turned to Paul, "What about yours, did you get much done on the novel?"

"Um...no not really." He sounded nervous almost panicky.

"How's the house coming along Tom?" Shelby asked.

"Good."

If she looked displeased before now she looked peeved, "That's all I'm getting? Good?"

"What were you expecting? A blow by blow?"

Just then we were interrupted by the waiter to get food orders and to drop off Pauls drink. He sank it in one gulp and asked for a refill.