All Comments on 'Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 04'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Richard gerald level of male pussification

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really don't understand why the author had to make Tom take Shelby back.... What's the point?

mole114mole114about 1 year ago

Absolutely manipulative as fuck he would be better if he left her she wants him to be something he’s not nor ever will be she’s trying to change him but unwilling to reciprocate divorce is the right thing and fuck I know it’s hard but don’t take her back he’s young enough to find a person for him not a selfish woman like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the author Cavigagurl has a serious problem with "Real" Men.A common thread on many of her stories is, the main character (husband)is a total wimp and totally unbelievable. In real life ,a real man must have kicked her overboard. Get a fucking life

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

I think the quality of Cagivagurl’s writing is reflected by the emotions she churns up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the quality of Cagivagurl's writing is reflected in his hatred of men and the repetitious nature of all his stories; weak men who cannot stand up to stubborn manipulative narcissistic women. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sadly all too predictable. I'm not trying to suggest that good writers have to enjoy anal, but they sure as fk have to be less rigid than Tom. It's ok to be like that if you write pap romance, crime, sci-fi or action books but anything that requires introspection and an awareness of how other people emotionally function, just not going to happen. His first novel wouldn't have even been published because he'd have nothing insightful to impart, it'd just be whining about how hard done to he feels and flat emotionless descriptions of fact.

Just an FYI, if Shelby was serious she'd have let Tom lead and not tried to push and bully him into it. She's meant to be at least 45 years old not a teenager. On that point, as a 45 year old she'd be well aware of her lack of power not only in their relationship but also socially ... especially as Tom's writing prowess and fame continues. Shelby would be well aware of the ease with which she could be replaced. Unlike when he was merely a car salesman Tom now has access to primo pussy and an international stage from which to get it Shelby is written as if she thinks Tom is a nobody who'll always be there for her. It just doesn't ring true. Shelby would be shitting herself, especially as she knows that Paul isn't a suitable replacement, at best just an addition.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A joke. A real man would kick the bitch to the curb.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Again, she hasn't got a fucking clue!! ...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She is written as so stupid that it's misogynistic.

Drama is easy when you write a character as cretinous.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Shelby has to be one of the most self serving idiotic females this author has ever generated…and that’s saying A LOT!

.

And of course Tom is the typical beta male wuss that this author populates ALL of her stories with.

.

Excellent writing…..incoherent nutjobs for characters….cringe worthy storyline.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

those are credible articles written by experts." An expert = a small drip. Ex spurt. So the author now has to bring in homosexuality as well on top of everything else. Yes, I have work and had colleagues who were homosexual. He should never have got back to him. As said she is trying to push him to undertake her sexual ways. he she up the tart of a writer to seduce him. He put himself in the position he is in as he can't let go of her. And he is quite correct about idiot boy he is an attention seeker. He needs medical and psychological help, so let the professionals help. He should have money so he should be able to pay for that help.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don’t necessarily have the biggest issue with a reconciliation, I’m just not on board with this reconciliation. If you’ve messed up and cheated, you’re going to have to put the other person first, ahead of yourself.

I’m not sure if Shelby is cruel, ignorant, or just selfish because she does not care a whit about consent. The attempts at anal at this point are borderline rape; if someone has verbally refused, it’s over, period. Furthermore, Tom has been extremely clear about secrets and a strong desire to not interact with Paul and these desires have been betrayed. I’m picking up that Shelby is attempting to dominate Tom. She frequently calls Paul submissive and fragile. She has a fixation on anally penetrating her partner. She likes humiliating Tom with her flagrant relationship with Paul. The thing is… sub/dom, best I understand, only works because there’s earned trust. And Shelby for sure cannot be trusted.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor5 months ago

Shelby may pioneer a new technique in the world of BDSM. As a Dom she'll eventually nag her target into submission.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Why you want to treat your MC like shit?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

when she's tied up, he should have done some things to get her to question her trust in him... watersports, scatology, then leave her tied up and whisper in her ear "I'm going to drive over to Paul's house and murder him" and then go to the pub for a couple of hours.

yeah, that's twisted. but with Shelly you've created a really erroneously evil character that is totally unlikeable.

Ocker53Ocker534 months ago

This is just too painful to read, this author must truly hate men because sho obviously knows nothing about men and how they interact in the world. This is just stupid ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reason why this author can’t write a normal male reaction is because this author is a mentally insane male. The “gurl” part of the screen name identifies a male who desperately wishes he was female. Hope this helps anyone reading his stories!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

She stormed off in a huff and we didn't speak for a day or two, eventually she came to me and hugged me contritely, "I won't invite Paul, but I think you are being unfair. I am only starting to realise; it is going to be a long path back isn't it."

=====> this whole repetition is tiresome. Story became bloated. Turns out Paul is an evil manipulative sh$t with mental problems and Shelby is an awful person. I don't mean about her overreaction to the suicide attempt and getting played by Paul, I mean her constantly trying to force crap on her ex husband, regarding sex and then being upset he doesn't trust her. Fine they are divorced, but she really is not a good person. While this chapter was an interesting read, the author has derailed their own story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories