All Comments on 'Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 04'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Failing to move the plot, Shelby is the dumbest bitch on the planet and this isn’t a romance. Put it loving wives with all the other cucks and sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Toot Toot, incoming train wreck

Run Forrest Run! Grow some balls lad, kick her out

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68about 3 years ago
This is getting ridiculous

Tom needs to write a best seller that is basically autobiographical, everyone knows who's who, and Shelby is publicly outed for the manipulator she is and the narcissist Paul is. Just let Tom finally have his peace.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

This one has its good moments but the way she treated anal play and restraint just left this chapter on a sour note.

sdc97230sdc97230about 3 years ago
This really should be enough

If this doesn't get Tom angry enough to turn out the book that'll get him that best writer award he may as well quit writing before Shelby drives him totally insane.

vazkor13vazkor13about 3 years ago

I just love that story

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleabout 3 years ago

Five stars once again.

And once again, you've stirred up my emotions.

When is Tom going to realise that the time has come to cut the ties that bind? Shelby is never going to stop trying to manipulate him.

I can't wait until I can reread this whole story in its entirety.

Your writing has improved out of sight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still not a Romance

He so needs to cut her loose.

Can’t understand how you could continue to claim to love someone so manipulative and self-obsessed. Tom must have serious self-respect issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please!

The main character is dumber than a box of rocks. He is meant to be a successful writer but is portrayed as too dumb to write a shopping list. Why create such a weak, one-dimensional character? You can write well but your characters need to be more believable.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 3 years ago
FINALLY, TOM GIVES THE ULTIMATUM THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN AGES AGO

This chapter scores 5 from me for a couple of reasons.

The first, and critical, one is that Tom has found his balls (thanks Cagivagurl for giving them back to him). Shelby is one ignorant, naive woman so good riddance to her if she follows through. She says she loves Tom, but realistically she doesn't love him enough to make Tom her first priority or listen to his concerns. Silly girl, hopefully she'll see the light before it's too late.

The second reason concerns the plot, and I find it a clever idea to construct a story (Tom's new book) based on the same story I'm already reading. I don't think I've come across this concept before, so well done.

Looking forward to the next (and perhaps final) chapter with anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blah blah blah, blah blah

And on and on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Repeat

The writing is good , but every chapter is a repeat of the previous, a little dragged out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

It's great you are exploring this concept/idea as it is a hard road to travel. This part flows better then the last one so keep that up. I have to admit it does feel like beating your head against a brick wall. Back and forth, back and forth with these two. How many more parts to this saga? :-)

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 3 years ago
Shelby is getting on my nerves

She's delusional and won't listen to her husband. Now, we're circling around for the second time. The writing flow well but we seem stuck in a vortex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To the curb with the rest of the garbage.

He needs to be done with it. She claims to love him, yet she doesn't respect his wishes. She's not going to change. He needs to find a new love. She can go on into the life she desires.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First if this had been. Y wife shed have been gone after the first chapter never to be heard from again. But the story itself is good but seeing as how tom has been burned so many times by shelby I'd burn her good. Basically I'd drive to Paul's ask her for drink take the house key off her key ring. Fuck her hard analy with a condom then while she is getting refreshed spill the contents all over his underwear so when he goes for a fresh pair he is in for a surprise. When she comes back out fire her as an editor and leave. While the realization hits her I'd have movers show up with all her clothes and furniture and stuff it in Paul's place and be done lol. But I'm sure your way will be better. Hopefully she cant talk tom into giving her another chance. Looking forward to the next chapter.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 3 years ago

I love the writing but I cannot understand how Tom puts up with this woman for so long. He is finally figuring it out that Paul is not a weak willed moron but a conniving bastard. Shelley is another manipulative bitch who is trying to turn Tom into Paul. This could have gone into novellas also but the author can put it where he wants. I will be honest, as much as I do not like most of the characters in this story I cannot wait until I can read the next chapter. I am so happy that Tom is starting to grow his gonads and gave her the ultimatum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Rehash, Repeat, Rehash, Repeat endlessly, either break them up permanently (which you could have done 2 chapters ago without all this unnecessary back and forth) or just have Tom kick living shit out of paul and shove his foot up Shelby's manipulative ass, all this going round and round in circles is just pissing me off

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

good story but you do not appear to be going anywhere with the tale. you have a good following but i think you may start losing some readers... love your writing and enjoy the tale with the emotional roller-coaster but somewhere something has to give in the relationship. 5*'s still...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't bother reading it as I'm sure it's just another episode of Groundhog Day all over again. I did graciously give it a 1* to offset the idiots that somehow think this bullshit is worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better than recent chapters but still unbelievable

Why does Tom want to be with Shelby? The only answer from this story is physical attraction. At best, she is in her late forties and dresses like she is in her twenties. Shelby dismisses all of his objections. She doesn't value Tom as a person. Tom is completely loyal to her and she isn't satisfied.

My problem with this story is that it is written from Tom's POV and he is clueless. He has repeatedly told her to cut off her relationship with Paul and she has ignored him. Shelby disappears for days and is obviously with Paul. She has tried to make Tom a swinger so he would accept her having a lover on the side. No one with Tom's history would accept her behavior. Tom can't trust her. She acts like her month away with her lover that caused their divorce was an ordered deployment rather than her decision to publicly break their marriage.

Only now does the author have their children rebuke the selfish slut for the treatment of their father. He has written 3 books about her abuse and neither he nor she understand it. At least Tom sold some books to profit from her. It is time to finally cut her loose. I'm afraid she is going to haunt Tom as long as she lives.

Please finish the story, it is turning into Groundhog Day.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jesus, Tom...

Just file the divorce paperwork and be done with it. She won't give him up and he knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
completed?

Maybe this is it. The wife knows Paul is trying to trick her, but she'll go back for the kinky sex.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Any Chance?

Nope, unless ... . Let’s wrap up this story.

saccadesaccadeabout 3 years ago

I'm going to take a guess based on previous work. He folds and let's Paul move in with them and gets tricked into another blindfolded BDSM session where she includes Paul then spends another 2 chapters convincing him he if he enjoyed it they should do it again and not to be so homophobic.

grifternrgrifternrabout 3 years ago

It's interesting. If you flip the genders of Tom and his wife, then you get a pretty normal story, or a woman having a difficult time with a relatively toxic relationship. Reading some of these comments one would assume that Tom, just by dint of being a man, cannot have the same difficulties.

I have enjoyed this series. You are getting some pretty complex emotional responses from me. I honestly don't know what or whom to root for.

Of course my only complaint was the wait between this installment and the last. Keep up the good work.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 3 years ago
Really enjoying this

It’s a good read. A classic tale of what happens when the snake enters the garden.

The obvious problem is, in a way, that the wife still doesn’t want to give up her paramour, but she also wants to keep her (now ex) husband. Unfortunately, he has (up to this point) continued to love her and has allowed her to manipulate him — all the while as she too is being manipulated.

Ultimately, it seems to me impossible to see them together on a permanent basis, because in truth your main character is correct: he can’t trust her because she is putting Paul’s desires above her ex’s and still trying to shove HER desires for an open marriage on her ex.

I look forward to seeing the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This chapter felt like padding

It was just a continuation of the conflict. I've been enjoying the story so far, but am eager for a resolution, one way or the other. It's also increasingly unclear why she wants to be with Tom. She doesn't like living with Paul, but is unsatified sexually with her husband. She is often cold to him and really wants him to do things he doesn't want to do in his professional life as well. What is keeping her with Tom? He seems to aggravate her.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Cut her loose. She is annoying. Her friends are annoying. She is manipulative and just pushes and pushes. He needs to find a better woman who shares his views and wants a peaceful life. She is going to give him a heart attack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tom needs to make Paul's death wish come true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Weak One

After losing marriage and wife to a manipulator, he undergoes it all again, he should never allowed wife to stay in his home, she was no longer the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She was fuckin' him before, and now she's going back. He should get divorced and not look back. She said she loved fuckin' him, doesn't that say something about the whore and her master? Leave them both near death or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to take the time to thank this "author" for teaching me how to write. Get me one good page and just keep repeating it over and over and over again until I have the number of chapters I deem fitting for my story. Again thank you so much!! Your story model is fantastic. 👌

DDAY55DDAY55about 3 years ago
End it

She goes into town to work with Paul. Where? I assume she has an office or does she go to his place. She has no loyalty or respect for Tom. Paul is trying to get with Shelby by making Tom look bad and getting her to sympathize with him. As Winterfrog would say "it would create some argument between Shelby and me that would be an advantage for him". It's a no win for Tom. Dump her with no more contact. Most people don't keep in touch with the ex.

Good story, please don't make an opus out of it unless it's Tom moving on. As always, it's your story to do as you like.

With Paul's history Tom could go to his place, tie him up, slit his wrists and then put him in the bathtub. Tom could write another book about it.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 3 years ago

What planet is she from?

Kill Paul off or let Tom dump her. This is going in circles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
!!! What a sorry excuse for human beings

What a sorry excuse for human beings, for both main characters.

The man has no self-respect.

The woman, I don't even know what to say, she is so of touch with reality.

Doesn't he have a friend to beat the shit out of him for enabling such behavior???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oblivious

Some Anon comments don't seem to see the forest for the trees. By pushing bondage, anal, and sharing sexual encounters with Annabelle, Shelby is obviously trying to widen Tom's sexual playing field to approximate the one she had with Paul. If she could accomplish that she would then be in a better place to justify including Paul in her sexual life with Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OMG!!

This story is like Chinese water torture or a remake of the movie Groundhog Day. And why is it in Romance? Please end it. There are no likeable characters. You have a cheating, lying slut, the manipulative little prick, and the waffling cuck wannabe.

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 3 years ago

Do you believe in déjà vu?

You inspire emotional turmoil in your readers.

Do you believe in déjà vu?

You inspire emotional turmoil in your readers.

Do you...

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 3 years ago

Good story but it’s time to wrap it up. It’s becoming repetitious.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

You may have a good writing style, your story may be easy to read, but your protagonists are crap! No normal person wants to live with such people. It is not clear to me how you come up with such unbalanced, truth-despising types? None of your characters are personable. The woman is a crazy guy who acts like a stupid teen and he's a spinal cordless guy who is with this psychopath just for sex! Really bad story!

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 3 years ago
losing intrest in this

are you just staring over again? getting boring!!!

nyc1975nyc1975about 3 years ago

Much as I hate to agree with all the complaints, you need to move this along. Your material is well written and engaging, but you do seem to have Tom and Shell stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day loop. If you don't break them out of it, you will have ruined an extremely promising story.

dc6370dc6370about 3 years ago

It seems it's two steps forward and one step back. Something tells me she will learn her lesson too late. If it were me, the moment she spoke with Paul is the moment everything came to an end. That's ignoring the fact an affair already took place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Against better judgment Tom should allow Paul to come to the house and stay

So Shelby will be home. Tom and Paul start to talk and slowly become friends.

Shelby should start to introduce Cbt to their sex life to control Toms temper

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

Paul, paul must die..... or suffer some random yet horrendous penis injury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The End

I’m done. This is just repetition. This is The End for me. I’ll makeup my own ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tedious

Walk away and end this already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tom needs to burn both there ass

fazerboy1fazerboy1about 3 years ago

I love this set of stories and I am looking forward to the next installment

GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 3 years ago

I really liked the writing so far. I'm not sure the characters are entirely believable but the tension is palpable. I think Tom should cut her loose, this Paul guy is toxic and I think I can see where this is going if he doesn't.

I almost missed this until it popped into 'Loving Wives' category

trianetrianeabout 3 years ago

It's increasingly obvious that Shelby is entirely unconcerned about the ongoing damage her relationship with Paul is doing to her relationship with Tom. Normally I would have qualified that damage as unredeemable, or permanent, but Tom seems to have a nigh-bottomless capacity for overlooking or baselessly forgiving her repeated transgressions, indeed, it almost strains all credibility. Paul, on the other hand, is a coercive, toxic, pathetic asshole who's clearly above nothing in his selfishness, and his child-like neediness clearly is fullfilling Shelby's needs for both nurturing and domination and she's quite obviously unwilling to give that up, regardless of how much damage it causes across the rest of her life. As another commenter noted, it's very much like an addiction for her. If it's mostly the sexual kinks that she's craving, I suppose there's some meagre redemption in her attempting to get that from Tom (basically trying to change dealers, while continuing to take her 'drug'), but it's a sign of her own myopic selfishness that she's apparently wholly incapable of recognizing that the unsevered-link to Paul, and her repeated violations of Tom's trust, make those efforts ultimately counter-productive. If she's ever to have a chance to meaningfully get back together with Tom, she just HAS to let Paul go, completely and permanently. If that happens, then the door may open for her and Tom to explore new kinks and fantasies together, and maybe one day with others (NOT PAUL!), but for so long as she insists on keeping Paul in the picture, I just cannot see how any genuine reconciliation will ever be possible (or, at least, believable!) If she actually follows through and leaves Tom now and moves in with Paul, that really, truly, HAS to be the last straw. You left it on a cliff-hanger, but I won't be able to take this story seriously if she moves out, and then Tom, for whatever reason, lets her come back once again. If she leaves, he should pack and send her her things, and then give the Sci-fi author a call. Sadly, I believe that this chapter represents the first submission of yours where I just HAD to skip over the graphic sex scenes because her overt machinations, and complete disregard for Tom's feelings, and needs, made it so creepy and uncomfortable that I just couldn't make myself read the details. It almost felt like witnessing a rape scene, to be honest! 😝 In any case, I'm still a romantic at heart, and I am still clinging to the faint hope that some grand epiphany will finally strike Shelby and she will finally come to her senses, abandon Paul, and somehow finds a way to believably reconcile with Tom and live kinkily-ever-after together, but that outcome becomes less and less credible with each passing chapter and her constant insistence on not only holding onto the one thing she can never (reasonably) keep for that to happen, but repeatedly continue throwing it in Tom's face and drifting further and further away with each and every act of betrayal. It's also getting less easy to credit Tom's strength of character with the seemingly endless willingness to keep letting her come back which really only gives her a justifiable reason to believe that it's okay for her to keep doing it, being as, despite the last paragraph here, there doesn't actually seem to be any real or lasting ramifications whenever she comes skulking back, batts her eyes, and he relents once more... 🤔😕😝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written story, but typical male and female characters from Cagivagurl

After installment 3, I wrote the story reached it's inflection, but rather than get to the conclusion, it was dragged along with some more sex, family stuff, the house and finally Paul's overdose.

(BTW, you just don't do anal sex cold. It takes awhile for the anus to accommodate anything. Shelby rushing stuff is hardly reassuring.)

C-gurl likes to write stories where where the wife/husbands are sexual active (no frigid wives here) but the wife reacts to some event (illness) where she goes to rescue another male (husbands best mate, her other paramour) and leaves her husband to cope. Always the wife feels that she can come back to the husband becasue of their love/how long they have been married. At the last few paragraphs, the husband, patience exhausted, usually leaves because his wife never knew when to stop. It's too late.

Will this just be a repeat of the same story line? Looks like it and that's too bad because I would like to see the author not fall back on the same persona, becasue they are a good writer and I would like to see them try other approaches.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

Really like the story. But stop moving it around. Moving it around drops the score from 5* to 2*.

It is an LW story, leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shelby needs to come to Tom's house and find Paul's head on top of a spear in the front yard.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago
Great story

I couldn't stop reading them all

I am looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
End it!

This author (however many there are) never knows the ending of the story! They wait and read the comments, and then decide how to play with their readers. They're just as manipulative as Shelby!

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Still not a romance

One star

EgregiousEgregiousabout 3 years ago

I cannot stop following this story and think I have become addicted. Shelly is a conniving bitch, always trying to get her way. Paul's character is a spoilt, petulant child. Tom's making the most of all this drama, plots for his books. I suggest he keep stirring the pot and writing more novels. Then kick Shelly out for good, before she claims half his home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tom best be careful...

His wife is NOT trustworthy. If he allows himself to be tied up, she just might bring "that snivelling bastard" over to initiate his ass. She'll say, "I thought I was doing you a favor, you'd see you really liked it, etc." (Author, pls. don't do this. It will get you a one * rating.) She is a selfish, manipulative witch, without morals.

dbrok1dbrok1about 3 years ago

Oh, come on, write quicker please!

I am thoroughly enjoying it but he must, please, be rid of her and find some way forward in life without such a selfish woman. What a complete ass the woman is!

management91399management91399about 3 years ago

And here we are again with a wife who is dead set on getting her boyfriend to fuck her husband. This is the ultimate goal of Shelby and a lot of your work. Get him to try pegging, he HAS to socialize with the man who cucked him, his kids are gay, he has mad skills that he won't acknowledge and the wife continues to just mind fuck him as much as possible.

I think this is going to end with Shelby trying to convince Tom to have a sex change operation and then fuck Paul while she watches. Then she'll tie Tom up and screw Paul in front of him. The wife in a lot of these series of yours is always a controlling witch who sees people as toys for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Its becoming tiresome. Is that part of your plot?

His wife is gullible and easily manipulated. Is Tom so unappealing that he has no options for a smarter and wholesome woman? This slut thinks sex is a form of casual recreation. Sooner or later she's going to be fucking around on him again, which he will justly deserve if he keeps her around.

John needs Shelby more than Tom does, and Shelby needs John, to validate her worth as an unconditional friend and a creative fuck. She could care less about being a loyal loving devoted wife. You have made Tom a blind fool. It has become obnoxious.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t stop reading this story. Hope the next chapter comes soon

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Well story is fun and entertaining. But really have lost all respect for Shell. She is just a spoilt, self absorbed, rather stupid and vapid women. Time to drop her out and close off the story once and for all. Well maybe after they have a threesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Verisimilitude vs. Readability

This is a strong story in the genre. It is compelling in its way, and I'm certainly excited to read the next part.

There is a bit of war in the story between verisimilitude and readability. The unlikeable nature of the characters is true to life, but makes it hard for the reader to care about what happens to them. The circular nature of the arguments is likewise realistic, but the repetition makes for a wordy, over-long story.

It can be a hard line to walk, so it's hard to fault the author or the story for leaning, in my opinion, just a little too far to one side.

trianetrianeabout 3 years ago

"We've been down this road before so you know I'm serious." -- Are we truly meant to believe that this erstwhile (used?) car salesman who's somehow able to churn out best-selling novels in mere weeks, is yet so entirely blind / dumb that he genuinely can't see the obvious fact that simply by standing there, and delivering her yet another ultimatum, he's wholly disproving his point? 🤔🙄 Why are these characters being developed to be both exceedingly brilliant, and unimaginably stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
this was likey the last part

I don't think there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author seems to treasure continuing torture of the male leads in these stories..A constant and mindless birrage

coming from the illogical wife/gf...He says he wants Paul out of their lives and she will do anything to avoid it.

Very similiar to the ongoing torture endured by the lead in 'The Date'.

I think this author hates men who have a backbone and strict beliefs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NO RESPECT FOR TOM ..........................................................................

By anyone . Wife sure as shit doesn't respect him. His kids must think he's a joke. Paul has to be laughing at him. For that matter, everyone who knows him has got to see him as a spineless wimp. I will skim pt 5 to see if the writer is willing to impart just a little manhood into this, so far, pathetic cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I-I'm tot-totally s-serious this t-time!

What a pathetic, spineless wimp Tom turned into.

Hard to believe this pussy-whipped cuck actually filed for divorce when he first found out what a slut Shelby truly is.

Now he's folding every which way for the slut.

Absolutely pathetic.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

GREAT CHAPTER!!!!! Story is really getting good!!!

Thank-you

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so fucking stupid where do they find these brain dead wimp ass men she a whore , wimp needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are truly a despicable author to foist such trash.

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Shelby is a conniving bitch, and she still doesn't get it that if she continues seeing Paul, there is no future with Tom.

She's also cruel, trying to make Tom into a 'clone' of Paul when having sex. Trying to make Tom and Paul be friends. Trying to make Tom socialize with Paul at Annabelle's party. She obviously is putting Paul ahead of Tom. Time for Tom to kick the cunt out, for good.

If the situation was reversed, Shelby would have kicked Tom to the curb, especially with the 'anal' stuff.

Tom sees Paul for what a snake he is. Shelby is so in love with Paul she can't see it. She wants it both ways and Tom won't tolerate it.

Too bad Paul's pathetic suicide attempt failed.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Author

You have written a character (Shelby) who is totally unlikeable. Unlikeable enough that people (like me) will quit reading because your other characters are so wimp-ass that there is no hope coming from that corner.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

"Haven't I suffered enough..."

Obviously not, genius. You keep coming back for more. Funny that the guy's name is Tom Tom, no wonder Shelby keeps wailing on him like she's Keith Moon.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I continue to have a hard time rating the story. The writing has errors, but it is still good writing, and there is character development. The problem is that this is my second read, and I still cannot accept (SPOILER ALERT) the reconciliation at the end given how Shelby was such a manipulative, selfish, cruel and unprincipled fair-weather wife and then friend. So, I don't rate because the story line clouds my judgment of the writing -- or the eternal question -- should we downgrade good writing simply because we dislike how the story develops?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shelby needs to learn to what Tom says instead of pushing her will

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was fully behind the mc the first couple of chapters but as the story moves on it gets harder and harder to do so. He just becomes more whiny and insufferable as the story progresses. She fucked up yes, headstrong about getting him to be friendly to the emo writer and explore sexually, absolutely. But his approach to things and thought process is tantamount to throwing childish tantrums every third paragraph. He can't flip flop on his stance and expect to be perfectly understood. He's not only frustrating but infuriating to the point of "shit or get off the pot". I disagree with how Shelby is going about things but at this point let's be frank she's the only one being completely honest about things. His wishy-washy attitude is what complicates the matters. Saying one thing but meaning another doesn't make one clear

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, this guy is a fucking wimp. For heaven's sake, turn the bitch loose. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One idiot actually called this a great chapter. Are you for real? It's a story of a wimp without balls.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Just gets worse and worse. Damn Brits and their prissy, priggish men. This guy has a stick up his butt, he's so insecure and needy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can any of this be taken seriously: Yeah well, love makes us do silly things. Yep, and then Tom breaks into a Python Twit Walk. Forgiveness has to be earned through repentance. This slut does NOT repent. Instead, at every turn she prioritizes Paul over Tom.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Getting better, at least he isn’t quite a wimp aa before. But she is the one who needs mental Heath care.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
You know That loving wives trope?

Could I ever trust her again?

Obviously Shelby cannot be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Covered the same ground too many times. Paul this, BDSM that, whine and whine some more about her relationship with Paul. I realize you're trying to make a point but you've managed to beat a dead horse over and over and over again.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

At last Tom is standing up, but Shelby is still delusional, she STILL has no remorse, she even tried to get him to cheat. FFS, will this woman ever understand her betrayal.

I hope Tom kicks her out and finds someone else, someone who will respect him.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

The ex-wife is quite possibly one of the most delusional women ever written. She has some good qualities but I find as the story goes along he cuts her off totally. Just not respecting his boundaries should be a reason to kick her to the curb. Kink should be enjoyed by both parties, if one doesn't want to do it it shouldn't be done. She keeps pushing him trying to recreate what she had with Paul but can't seem to get it through her skull Tom is not Paul, they have different tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So bad. Bravo on the woke daughter who is a lesbian getting married story. U might think it is noteworthy but it is just not anymore.

Your men are gutless wimps who except anything.

Your women are cruel fools.

You, are a bad writer....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I find it difficult to reconcile Tom not kicking Shelby to the curb because of her continuous disregard for his feelings. She was married to him for what, 20 years and is clearly in a continuous mode os manipulation and disregard for Tom and he continues to tolerate having Paul shoved down his throat? Not to mention Shelby hasn't budged an inch on the Paul issue. She's a full blown narcissist on a quest to prove she's not wrong, the world is.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Tom and Shelbe are both so stupid, but I will read on thru this lame garbage to see the end. Should have left her at the divorce, luckily Tom's new house is just in his name.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous ending to this chapter. The ex-wife had her own apartment and could buy a bed and put it in quickly. Meanwhile Paul doesn't need 24 hour care. Utter garbage. Weak excuse to extend the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 4* but the repetitive content is continuing endlessly

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Gay fucking cuck writing loser. LoL!

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

I didn't understand the message of this story at all.

The woman is so selfish and so disrespectful, that she never listens to what he says and always does or forces his actions or decisions.

And him, he accepts all the things she does to him without reacting, without moving away...

Hence my question about the message of this story?

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

At this point in the story I'm wondering if Shelby was this self centered and manipulative throughout their marriage? If so, how in the world did they ever make it to 20 years?

She never seems to take anything Tom says seriously and for all her whining about how he doesn't care about her needs you never once see her ask what Tom really wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why don't you just cut off Toms balls and be done with it? The evil woman just betrays and shits on him time and time again and he just takes it. And surprise surprise she leaves him again. This author gets off on humiliating the husbands in her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this man deserves every bit of unhappiness in his life and then some

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every person in this author's writing as characters are delusional fucking imbeciles.

Makes you wonder about the author's mental state it does...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories