All Comments on 'Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 05'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago
Another amazing story

Beautiful ending to an amazing journey. Brilliant keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wanted to love this...

... but I couldn't. The romance seemed forced, and neither main character (Tom and Shelby) grew or developed into anything likeable, and just ended up being tolerable creatures to propel the story along. I can understand the emotion behind loving and hating the cheating spouse, but the expression of love and hate through such stilted dialogue made the emotion artificial.

And how DENSE can Shelby be?! Her lack of introspection is laughable. "I can screw other people, but you can't, even if I was the one that proposed an open marriage. By the way, thank you for taking me back over and over again, even though I still feel obligated to help the man who beats me up."

And Tom just needed a finger up his bum to change his mind about kinky sex? "As long as it wasn't Paul's finger up my arse, I'm okay with it."

This series was an effort that plodded along to a wholly unsatisfying end. A plate of overcooked spaghetti with bland tomato sauce.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another interesting chapter!

5

PencarrowPencarrowabout 3 years ago
MIXED FEELINGS

Cagivagurl, I have to be honest and say that I have mixed feelings about this story.

The only romance I see is Tom's blossoming relationship with Fiona. If that relationship continued to the extent that Fiona and Tom married then yes, it would sit well in the Romance section. I know I would have cheered him on as the heartache in his gut from Shelby’s extremely selfish behaviour healed, to be replaced with the warm, comforting glow that a new love brings.

The problem for me is that Shelby started out as a selfish, completely deranged wife who expected Tom to let her have a sexual and close relationship with Paul. In fact, in chapter one, when served with the divorce papers, she rants a bit but still doesn’t come straight back to Tom but instead stays with her lover. If that is how much she says she loves Tom then she’s a fruit-loop who probably looks on TradeMe for a pet unicorn. My god, could there ever be a more deeply shallow woman?

If she had come to her senses earlier then I could understand Tom forgiving her, but she didn't. She continued to be selfish and narcissistic by continually sticking up for Paul and running to be with him, even though she could see how much it hurt Tom. And to repeat the cycle over and over again, even telling Tom how great the sex was while telling Tom how much she loves him is, frankly, unbelievable.

I can appreciate your plot concept that to take someone back and love them unconditionally, even after they have taken you to the depths of despair, is the mark of true forgiveness. My problem is that, for me anyway, Shelby’s character is TOO uncaring, too lacking in any empathy for Tom to even consider forgiving her. She even has the gall to say to Tom:

"I will never understand you, you're an enigma, so loving and caring one minute but so cold and callous the next."

Ha, what a laugh! Here she is always telling Tom how much she loves him but at the same time she’s constantly going back to Paul’s bed, often for weeks at a time, and she thinks Tom’s an enigma? Sorry Cagivagurl, but I think you overplayed her unfaithfulness and I just can’t see any reason why any sane man would forgive her, no matter how much he loved her.

Still, despite my misgivings I thought it was a great story that generated a lot of emotion, but I still think the whole thing is more of a Loving Wives story with a reconciliation ending. Thanks for writing it.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 3 years ago
Fantastic journey of words

Enjoyed the whole story somewhat different than my normal reads. Just same he never got the hot tub...

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000about 3 years ago
Waste of effort

Attachment won over dignity

Baldy74Baldy74about 3 years ago

Well that was awful. 5 chapters of her treating him like crap and then they all live happily ever after!

You may be right that forgiveness is not weakness. But to continuously forgive whilst the other person carries on doing the the thing you believed is wrong is called stupidity. She says she loves him but keeps ripping his heart out over and over again. Ahhh she feels conflicted, poor her! And he just carries on enabling her.

She was a horrible character, a horrible person, and he's just an idiot with no self esteem. In the end you did make him even more weak and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wished to like this

But so much bending like reeds in the wind it seemed overly forced and it was a painful dragged on reconciliation story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reconciliation

Broadly speaking, I think this was well done.

I do also think that the reconciliation between Tom and Shelby rings a little false, for two primary reasons. First, while I don’t think this is the intent of the narrative, the course of events makes it seem that Shelby only returns to Tom because Paul is no longer able to perform sexually. Not a good note to start.

Second, Shelby only leaves Paul because he becomes abusive. While certainly a good (maybe the best) reason to leave, it makes her return to Tom more of her falling into a safety net than working to restore her marriage. This makes it feel unearned and casts Tom as her consolation prize more than her first choice.

There’s nothing intrinsically wrong with reconciliation here as a concept, but in this circumstance with these characters, it comes off more sour than sweet.

dc6370dc6370about 3 years ago

Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is really bad. Shelby didn't learn anything but wasted years of their lives.

So in the end, Shelby decided she was done with Paul because he beat her up and was required to stay away from her and Tom. If we stick to the described characters, Shelby will be drawn back to Paul when his probation expires. She is like that crazy teacher who was married but kept getting caught screwing her student. She married him after getting out of jail because of her statutory rape. Paul will have her work on the book he finished while on probation.

How did Paul acquire all this sexual experience when he doesn't have any friends? How did Shelby become his only resource? Why wouldn't Shelby arrange to get him (and herself) professional help. Neither are any different at the end than when they began their affair.

Tom is screwed. Shelby ended up with him because he provided security. Paul had abused her psychology for years and finally physically. Why would Tom want to live with her? He came in second. She left Paul because she had no choice. Shelby will eventually go back to Paul or find a replacement.

The author couldn't even give Tom a break with his son. Why did Tom's son take his mother's side. Did he blame Tom for his name that sounds like a salamander?

This story was a waste of time. It might have worked if she came back after her 30 day separation and gave up Paul. Instead she kept leaving Tom for Paul and Tom learned nothing. 2 stars.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shite

Total shite

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

I know this is fiction or at least I hope it is. The author can attempt to justify the mental cruelty Shelby continually heaped on Tom but that is exactly what it is. No human being should ever be tormented and abused the way Tom was by Shelby. Shelby treated Tom like a mouse being tortured by a cat. She enjoyed disrespecting and humiliating Tom by constantly throwing Paul in his face. Forcing them together at the end is a reach at best. Or is this the end? Perhaps Shelby is just setting Tom up for some more cat and mouse games yet again. Obviously the author and I vastly disagree on what is romance and love. I'm guessing the author's real life personality is just like the Shelby character in the story and enjoys humiliating people and men in general.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

good story, some tension but nothing reaching a crescendo with the physicality of Paul and Shelby... did shelby learn anything? any remorse? she got a pass and caused more havoc than good... tom enabled her behaviour and was just as guilty... fiona seemed to be a light to make the story more complex and increase the tension. just as you were dialing it up, the tension dropped of a cliff.

it was a great story/series. 5*'s all the way but it just seemed to lack something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Abuse isn’t romantic

Bringing someone down to rock bottom only to lift them up is romantic only from a dramatically ironic point of view. If it involves two real people and their feelings, hopes and dreams, then it is just someone being shitty and ambiguous to hurtful and selfish extremes. In the real world there is nothing romantic about self-destruction.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Very good ending. Glad to see Shelby learnt a lesson along with Tom.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Well written story but I didn't like Shelby at all and didn't think she deserved a happy ending. You talked about love being so powerful but she was very unlovable. Tom got what he deserved an unfaithful wife who got too many chances and will probably cheat agin.

Rocky62Rocky62about 3 years ago

I was rooting for Fiona to reappear, too much continual damage from wifey, too much. Highway BJ, seals the deal of fresh adventure with Fiona free of slimebag Paul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Won again

The bitches win again. Once again a bit h creates a problem, demands she gets her way, and then doggedly brow beats the good guy until circumstances allow her to get her way. I love your stories, waited awhile for chapter 5, lol, but just once I would like these women to get exactly what the consequences of their actions bring.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Right Category

Agree 100% with you; the story is romantic with all the bumps and bruises. Actually thought that you captured the importance of forgiveness and reconciliation in any true love story not to mention the frustration that nagged this relationship. Look forward to your story whatever the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You're Wrong

"Because reach the lofty heights of true love, you must also hate."

That quote right there is a prime specimen of world-class Grade A bullcrap. I've reached the "lofty heights of true love" and I've never hated my significant other. He's a doll.

FYI, love and hate aren't a duality. The opposite of love is indifference, not hate. There's no place for hate in love. Love is kind. Love does not dishonor others. Love is not self-serving. Love does not delight in evil. See where I'm going with this? If not, I'll spell it out: Whatever Shelby feels for Tom isn't "love."

I get the concept of forgiveness, but I don't think you do. When there's been cheating, forgiveness doesn't have to mean taking the cheater back. It means letting go of negativity and wishing awesome things for them in life. Ending a marriage after cheating doesn't mean you love the cheater any less than someone who reconciles. It's like saying if I get someone to house-sit for me and they break everything in my house, forgiveness means I have to ask them to house-sit for me next time I'm out of town. Bitch, no. Forgiveness means I let go of my negative feelings and don't wish evil on them for what they did to me.

Whether you "beg to differ" or not, this story ain't Romance. Sorry, but it just ain't. It's a passably-written Loving Wives RAAC that you decided not to put in Loving Wives for reasons best known to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Happy

Happy to have a happy ending! Thanks for this story! (5stars)

trianetrianeabout 3 years ago

After the exceedingly slow pace of the first four chapters, this one felt like a sprint to a hurried and cliche finish! Shelby didn't learn a thing other than that she can basically take Tom for granted any time she wants and no matter how much bluster he puts on, he'll always let her come back. Your petulance really rings through in your preamble, but what you forgot (or deliberately overlooked) is that forgiveness is only a good thing when it's *warranted*. Shelby never came close to genuine contrition, or accepting her many, MANY significant character flaws and didn't earn the forgiveness she received anyway. In any case, I think you got annoyed with your audience vocally rejecting the course you intended to take and decided to abandon your original plan and simply end this story as abruptly as possible. Still, this lets me comfortably go back and score the last few chapters; 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is Romance?!

Bullshit. “Romance” readers’ relationship standards, I’ve noticed, are not always very high (because it’s not about the reality, but the romance, I guess) which is why this cheating wife story was shoehorned into Romance, to bolster the ratings. But guess what? It failed! (See the ratings? Abysmal, for a romance story.)

If anything, this is an NTR story, where a husband allows himself, out of “love” for a selfish bitch, to be manipulated into allowing/forgiving her dalliances/devotion to another man, all the while she tortures him emotionally and sexually. Which, I assume, is why “He Fucked My Girl”, a story by a wannabe cuckold, is listed under “Similar Stories.”

This train wreck of a wife should have gotten the Coronavirus and died after the first chapter, leaving the poor cuckold to find a real woman who would be a caring, faithful partner to him. But I guess it’s okay, because he got rich, writing books about his angst, and the bitch finally talked him into taking her back, right? Now that’s REAL romance, isn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shelby and Tom deserve each other

The 1st chapter was great. Tom acted like a man and left Shelby and her cheating, and her nutty concept of marriage. But then it started downhill and gained speed until it was impossible to say who was more screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This guy is one fucking wimp.

Sorry I can't stand the idiot. Who in their righty mind would put up with a bitch like his ex. The guy has no balls. End of discussion. This whole story just pisses me off, but like an idiot, I just keep on reading. Must be a glutton for punishment. Is this final the end of this sad story?

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago
Too Much

She put him through too much. The reconciliation did not make sense to me. I enjoy your writing, but you did not give Tom a plausible way to take her back and maintain some self respect.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNabout 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you for sharing, personally If I wrote it Shelby would have been out on her ass after the she went back to Paul the 2nd time. Once can be forgiven but 2x's? Nah. But then I didn't write it so again thank you for sharing. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HARD TO SAY JUST HOW MUCH.................................................

I truly hated this completely unbelievable piece of shit. Tom was completely self loathing. He obviously didn't think he deserved to be loved because he let that whore treat him like shit for years. He was shown love and attention from other women that were at least a mystery in terms of fidelity. The slut was a known quantity.

Why the hell would the writer have the son have animosity towards his father because his mother is a cheating slut? I don't even know why that story line was brought up.

Overall, the story was not emotionally believable and was so repetitive as to be nauseating to hear her protestations of love for Tom and every single acton she takes scream that she hates him. She knows the pain and humiliation she's causing and she just doesn't care. That's not love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bring back Fiona PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
For those that don't understand the concept of forgiveness...

I do think the author has the wrong idea about the concept of forgiveness. Every idea written about the subject is about peace of mind. You don't justify the actions like what the author seemed to do. Yes it was written with the opposing argument, but that argument was watered down or smudged so it was invisible. The concept of forgiveness is about the one that was wronged, its for their sake, not the guilty parties. It is a healing process for the wronged so the betrayal doesn't mess with their psyche. A betrayal will poison the mind of the betrayed, unless they let it go. For their peace of mind. Not for the betrayer.

Perhaps that is too complicated for the author, maybe if we use another analogy. Lets say someone was raped, would the victim benefit from the concept of forgiveness, absolutely. But would the rapist get the same benefit, I doubt it. You just don't forget stuff like that, forgive yes, but never forget.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 3 years ago

Cagivagurl has written a compelling story. Randi does not admire the Shelby character, but it was a gripping, sometimes infuriating, story. I had strong emotions about it, which is the mark of a good storyteller. Thank you for posting. Write another, please. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Weakness

Wifey's attachment to Paul was never properly explained. Why was she such a loyal friend to this mentally unstable man? And wifey kept apologizing to hubby and claiming to see her errors, which she then promptly repeated. She seemed as mentally unstable as her BF. Hubby's tolerance for wifey's behavior was extreme. I think most men would have issued her an ultimatum: Complete non-contact with her old lover or out she goes, done and dusted. Hubby was weak and wifey was a delusional manipulator. Good effort but wide of the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unsettlingly Fascinating

What a gripping story! Well done for ensuring that I came back to this time after time, even though I hated what was unfolding. The story shows the real damage that an "open marriage" can cause to both partners. She wanted to have her cake and eat it and yet was jealous when, after her repeated vicious betrayals, he began to find some real love. Yes - he took her back but he will never "forgive" her. And I doubt that she will remain faithful to him for long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have had Shelby killed by Paul and Fiona married to the guy.....

What a dreadful ending.....

TeggeTeggeabout 3 years ago

I am not a writer but as a reader, this ending was very unsatisfying. "I feel I wasted my time." She can do anything she wants to him without repercussions. She could not be respected or trusted and the character Tom lost all my respect as well. sorry, just how I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Forgiveness vs Settling for less than you deserve

They are not the same yet you tried to equate them. You are the author and if it works for you ... fine.

But expect people here to pan it.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
One star only because I can't go any lower.

If this is your idea of romance, you need to seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry....

But it seems you're confusing forgiveness for reconcilliation.

Using a [bridge] as analogy for relationship, forgiveness is letting go of the hurt and grudge towards the person who burned the bridge. Reconcilliation is building it back up. RAAC (sh*ty reconcilliatio) is where the betrayed is the one who builds the bridge. Good reconcilliation is where the betrayer, with great effort, rebuilds the bridge.

The problem with your story is not only is your MC (tom) that rebuilds the bridge, shel (the betrayer) burns the bridge again and again just so she can maintain her own bridge with paul. Only when shel realizes that her bridge with paul is not beneficial did she stop sabotaging tom's bridge. And she didn't do anything to rebuild the bridge.

She wasn't sorry about the betrayal, she's sorry that her affair sent bust. treating tom's affection as a fall back. You didn't give any reason for the reconcilliation NOR forgiveness.

With that said I give this story a one. It has a nice premise though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Poor ending

I feel like the ending coulda, shoulda, woulda been better if Shel actually realized what a mistake she had made and that she owed her husband for the rest of their lives. In real life no man or woman would have put up with her shit. They would have moved on. He gave her several chances to choose and she always chose Paul. He had much to offer and I am sure it would have been easy to find a replacement for a cheating ex-wife.

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago
If I was Tom

I wouldn't have taken her back. Her actions throughout are those of a delusional selfish person, why on earth would you stake your future happiness on such a person?

C'est la vie.... No, only if you enable and allow it to happen that way.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 3 years ago

He was a sap. She was a manipulator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is that it?

All this round and round for this??? I kept reading in the hope Tom would grow some balls and kick seven shades of shit out of loser Paul, but did he? Did he fuck!!! And then he takes the cheating whore back like she's some kind of fucking prize! What a long, dreary journey to nowhere, MC's I couldn't summon up enough of a shit to care about, going nowhere on the treadmill of their own inadequacies. 1/5, what a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it

Five stars

SandyWhoSandyWhoabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry, this is just not the right ending. Not sure if you rushed this just to be done or you always planned it this way, but other than Paul, there was nothing that bound these two at the end. I understand the outcome was to be reconciliation but you need to answer "why?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ok....i guess someone who is not a man wrote this

I get it.....this is not a man we are talking about.....this is some dystopia situation.....I think if I knew him in real life I would just punch him in the face....repeated disrespect over such a long time.......no real man would ever put up with this. Period. I waited until the end to write this. If i could give it 0 stars I would.

LacastrianLacastrianabout 3 years ago

This is by far the worst thing I've read in my life. The author has a disturbing view on relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NOPE!

Any man who was that stupid and that big a pussy deserves all of the pain that life can deliver!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I enjoyed this story

I would have preferred if she'd left Paul without him having to get arrested. It will always raise doubts about who here first chooce was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No

This wasn't Romance.

Shelby is a manipulative bitch and Tom is a weak, spineless gimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Well written and insightful. Shows life isn’t all black and white as the trolls would want us to believe. Tom clearly is a strong personality unlike the fragile egos writing some of these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful story-telling

A richly-textured telling of a rocky time mid-life for a loving couple. Wife has affair, then tries for open marriage. Husband emphatically says no way! Sold house, divorced her, got an old fixer-upper with a great view--and started writing. With divorce, the couple gradually gets close again. Eventually they are back living together--so long as she does not resume her affair. Then the former lover, a writer she edits, uses histrionics to lure her back to him. Her concern for him pulls her in. Hubby ends resumed relations. She is back living with her messed-up lover. He dates for a while. When she starts getting physical abuse, she finally breaks the cycle--and returns to her ex for good. The original couple is now older and wiser. And he actually recognizes that the turmoil had caused him to grow and generate a better life for himself--and now her as well. A tour-de-force of complex emotional ramblings in both male and female leads.

PdgriggsPdgriggsabout 3 years ago

Great story, lots of depth. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot twists and the romantic ending. Truly entertaining!

2byoungabain2byoungabainabout 3 years ago

Worst longest piece of redundant shit I have ever set my eyes to. Shelby the slut was the big winner, Tom the biggest wuss ever to walk the face of the earth. A complete waste of time. This story could have been told in three pages not 5 chapters with 4 pages each. I skimmed the last three chapters to get to a shitty ending. One star to show my distaste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There's forgiveness and there's being a sap around part three is when tom became full blown sap, at the end of your story evolved into stupid sap. It was well written though solid 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, really real..... Wow describes me and my life in many way.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shelly and Paul definitely have a co-dependent relationship. Ted was right about the suicidal attempt was to make Shelly feel remorseful and concern for him to the point she will come back to him. The verbal abuse will start changing to physical abuse as he started abusing her. Tom well many call him a cuck. I will not tolerate my spouse to keep in touch with a man who she had an affair with even if her intention are "honorable". On the other hand, the author pointed out that forgiving is very challenging . He is thoroughly still in love with Shelly. Sometimes that saying "love is blind" is so true for many. I would have like for Ted to end up with Fiona and marry her while Shelly relationship with Paul crumbles in a blaze of shit or feces or whatever you call it.

BTB fan RAAC under the right circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was good but stupid forget forgiveness he was a real pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ummmm

If what you depicted in this story is your view of forgiveness, you don’t understand it yet. Keep searching. Good writing, horrible story.

MisterMordinMisterMordinabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Ending a marriage is an emotional roller coaster which I think you captured well. All in all a good reminder that life is never a straight path for very long.

Thank you.

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good story... well written! Loved the ups and downs of their marriage. Their successes, mistakes, really stupid behaviours... all of it. Thanks

caruso0909caruso0909almost 3 years ago

what a gripping story, maybe the whole fifth chapter does not fit properly to the rest, I spent lots of time for translating but I enjoyed every second of it, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disliked this story at every chapter.

Women often love the idea of romance above and beyond the reality of the commitment required to achieve true romance.

Yes men want it to.

But your 'man' here consistently showed himself as less than a man.

And certainly not someone true to himself.

Walking would have been his best option.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

Nice ending to a Great story. To be honest, I thought it ended a bit abruptly, but, that did not detract from the overall awesomeness of your 'fic.

I am glad you are still writing. Too many fine authors have stopped their contributions to Literotica.

I truly appreciate the Great Read.

Pasqual

McDingelMcDingelalmost 3 years ago

Ultimately, she got exactly what she wanted from the very beginning. Its true that they both loved each other, but, she knew she could play him whenever it was convenient for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If one reads the the first 2 pages of 1 st chapter & the last page of 5 th chapter ...that would be enough ...no need to torture yourself by reading cause it's the same thing over and over and over again ...one star ...

ProfesseurXProfesseurXalmost 3 years ago

Very conflicting emotions here.

I am a man so maybe my view is flawed but a one-time mistake or so maybe forgivable but she is emotionally involved here and this would end it for me (and on top of that I don't like the character that you pictured). Better to start anew.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 3 years ago

It could have been a great story. To be honest I got tired of “ But Paul’s my friend. He needs me.” Tom should have left her on the side of the road two chapters ago. Nobody is that stupid. To supposedly be so smart as a book editor etc..she was sure naive and easily taken in by an assshole who cared nothing about destroying her marriage and family.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star and a 100% failure to keep my interest past the 3rd chapter. Sorry but RAAC stories just suck. Especially, if you include wife sharing, cuckold and all that other bullshit.

I certainly won't waste any more of my time reading your material.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Wow thank god there are no more chapters. How many times this selfish bitch can manipulate that poor fool and or betray his trust and he kept taking her back. How long before Love is just not enough to constantly repair and patch a caustic relationship. An adulteress who consistently tries to forcibly expand and twist there marital relationship for her own selfish needs.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

It is obvious Shelby was more in love Paul’s cock than her love for Tom. Tom was always second best. Although he was actually better at everything but sex it seems. Shelby couldn’t stop having great sex with Paul and used his foibles to justify it. Tom taking her back after Shelby began living with Paul the second time for many months it seems was just to much. He divorced her for doing it the first time for a month but the second time acted like a beta cuck. Which it turns out he really is in the end. If Paul hadn’t beat her up she would have stayed with him and had Tom for a little extra on the side to make Paul Jealous. Shelby wanted an open marriage, couldn’t have it with Tom with great sex with Paul on the side but had it with Paul with Tom on the side but in the end even Paul didn’t want to share. Ending needed to have her lose both with Tom reuniting with Fiona after things didn’t work out for her and her ex.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 3 years ago

She promised that if Tom would allow her to remain friends with Paul she would never sleep with him again unless Tom said it was OK! So Paul does the suicide stunt and in spite of Tom's warning she not only moves in with Paul but sleeps with him! So much for promises....End of Story....Literally that should have been the end of the story....But NO...you had too turn a good solid *4* story into a *1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is ridicules, tom divorced her at the beginning because he did accept what she did and he warned her after the first time if she did it again then it will be over, and she promised him that she will never have sex again with him, but she did and tried to justify her actions by saying that she was doing it as a mercy fuck???

She is a sex addicted, and she loves Paul’s dick more than her husband and willing to scruffy every thing just to have sex with Paul, witch leads us to the change of the Character of the husband, at first he was a man enough to say no and divorce her, but after the second time he became a wimp and accepted a relation with her while she is fucking Paul

I think that the writer is so confused, he stated the story with an idea then end it with the opposite idea

No real man can accept what she did, and only wimps who accept her actions, and this is not the husband character

At the beginning it was 5 stars, then after the second part it stared to be really annoying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
As good es it gets

Of course, dump her, will work just fine, as keep trying. He was in control of his emotions and aware of the implications of his actions; as well, he did move on with his life. She was a conflicted person and very lucky. I found it is a good example in how couples can find their own middle point, exclusively working for them. As adults they decided and there was no manipulation on either; honesty was their bond and patience. It was a nice story, the plot creative and presenting a fresh idea. I enjoyed.

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 3 years ago

I find your stories refreshing. "Love, hate, and forgiveness" can not be scripted. It is an individual journey for each person. The enjoyment of the story is the dynamic of individual personal interactions. People/Characters in stories need to be unique, the author captures this dynamic in an excellent way. Thank-you for your awesome stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shitty story about a complete pussy and a selfish, cheating whore. Not worth reading or rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alright listen

The thing that makes you a truly terrible and incompetent writer is your grasp on the characters thoughts and actions. There is no character development. The dumb bitch remains the dumb bitch, the pussy cuck remains the pussy cuck.

And then you very foolishly try to disguise it as high virtues of forgivness and love. No. This is hysterical bonding and bad writing. Regardless of your exceptionally thick skull, your stories are still terrible and will never be better. Find something else to occupy your time.

Once again, you suck. You have always sucked and will continue to suck as a writer.

That is all. Good day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what the holy fuck???????? no....just...hell no.....if this were a real man I would find him and slap the ever loving shit out of him.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Shelby was a selfish monster that subjected her husband to awful emotional abuse. He could've forgiven her for destroying their marriage without reconciling with such a toxic bitch!

This should've ended in a positive and uplifting way. The terrible score reflects how disappointing this concluded.

Fiona divorces her unfaithful husband, then she marries Tom and they live happily together for the rest of their days. Meanwhile, Paul grows increasingly abusive, until Shelby is forced to leave him after he puts her in the hospital. Paul gets sent to jail, where's he's beaten and raped daily until he commits suicide. Shelby ends up a bitter, lonely old cat lady.

There, they all got what they deserved, and this would've scored a 4.6+.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was painfully long and drawn out with drama. This is a chick flick in print. The husband in the real world would have cut ties after the month retreat. No coming back. This is a female fantasy and most men will hate it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm just finished ready all the negative comments of the narrow minded people below. I can’t understand them, this is fiction and yes, this storey does happen in real life. This is a very well written storey. Cagivagurl, I have enjoyed all your stories so far, you are an exceptionally creative writer. I hated parts of this storey but what came through in the end was the deep love that Tom and Shelby have for each other, love won in the end. I gave it 5 stars.

Well done!

Waikiekie Boy

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Well, he clearly likes getting emotionally flogged, so I guess this works out for him. It's conceivable that the masochistic streak exclusively draws women who find the prospect appealing, or maybe he doesn't find well-adjusted women attractive either. Only curious bit is why it took so long for Shelby to start drawing blood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the biggest loser on the planet , wimp ass cock sucker , she will have you sucking paul's cock before long .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This writer is a fucking fairy... neither male or female and totally confused... s(he) has no clue how a guy or a girl reacts or their emotions! This without doubt i can declare is the momst pathetic story i have ever come accross! This was my one and only time i readthis shit piece of a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck You, Fuck You, Fuck You!!! From half a world away Fuck You!!! I hope you get AIDS and fucking DIE you disgusting CUNT!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The major sticking point for me is that she never truly realizes that having a six month affair and then leaving her husband to test drive her lover for a month might upset her husband.

She can’t possibly be that stupid. Just not a believable character. And then she gets back with him and wants to recreate everything she did with Paul and can’t understand why Tom would be upset with that.

And lastly, she can’t understand why Tom doesn’t fully trust her to tie him up? I wonder what might cause him to not trust her??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the author of this story and the others I read are some of the best, the author understands emotions and develops the stories around them, the stories could almost be real but are emotional and intense

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 3 years ago

I thought the story was good. It would have been better had Shelby’s realization had gradually evolved rather than hear all the time how Paul needed her. I would have explored her jealousy through the eyes of her daughter so that Tom could know. It might have been better to expose more of Paul’s tricks with sex and open marriage as shallow and show how that isn’t true love sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can't hide the fact it is well written, but why write such a long frustrating (for a man)story about a moron whom has no self respect or integrity? Whom just excepts the kicks in the teeth. A real man/husband would have had divorse papers ready for her to sign before she left for that month seminar. Certainly not waiting for her to drop her affair. nor be willing to take her back if she did. If your a female author, just keep right on thinking men are wusses and writing cuck stories. Or with your ability, improve to realism which improves readability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good writing. you only understand Men with low self esteem. Tom NEVER would have endured that humiliation. too long. shelby could not have been that hot, or that good in bed. Tom should have gone to the first writing clinic after she signed the divorce papers and played russian roulette with the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the only think it lacked was shelby having paul show up and fuck tom in the ass during their tie up. Suicide was a great option for both Paul and shelby should have been charged for murder, (of a marriage, and a husband with no self respect.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding writing, amazing story and character development. drew me in starting another story, from a great writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good writer but the story about 2 enablers was awful.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Very poor ending to a well constructed story, unfortunately Tom was a indecisive wimp.

YvesmiYvesmialmost 3 years ago

I like that Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"We made love with the passion of new friends finding their way with each other." So I guess in your world people have sex just after meeting, as a way to get to know each other. The male MC turns out, as your writing ALWAYS dictates, to be a pussy. The ending is a complete fantasy and mechanically, is rushed-again, according to your formula- RAAC no matter how ludricous. No need to comment on the pathology of Shelby. How anyone can say you are a good writer is beyond me; the grammatical and spelling errors alone forced me to skim after page 2.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You had to o and do it!

I could see it coming and I admit that this chapter I just skimmed.

That is why the 1 star

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

The only way that Tom will ever have Shelby back is when Paul dies. Maybe the snake will try the suicide thing again and succeed this time.

All three of these characters are pathetic.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You do love weak cuckold wimps don’t you?

A camouflaged cuck story is what this is.

Scores 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES