Marriage Divorce Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hands went south her legs opened and her moist open pussy invited me in. Her panties were damp and sticky, her labial lips convulsed and swelled under my teasing fingers. As they explored her pussy, she moaned a deep satisfied purring moan. As Shelby had shown me, I worked my fingers in pushing and shoving plunging into her superheated pussy.

She freed my cock it sprung into the steamy confines of the car. The windows were covered in condensation. Her moans deeper more resonant urgent primal and her orgasm was like an incendiary bomb, her body trembled, shuddered, her hips jerked sucking my fingers in trapping them.

As she recovered her strength, she climbed atop me, my cock sinking into her slippery hole. She didn't bounce up and down, there were no theatrics but her pussy milked, sucked and convulsed wildly holding and squeezing my cock until there was no stopping the runaway which was my eruption. I came so hard I thought her life may be endangered.

Driving her home after that was anticlimactic but as we pulled up outside her home, she literally dragged me inside with her and our lovemaking became slow and gentle, it wasn't the mad rush of the drive in, this was relaxed, more lovemaking than rutting and her sweet body caressed me to mind altering heights.

Saturday, we went shopping and cruised the city. Saturday night we watched TV and cuddled on the sofa. Sunday, we went to the markets and then a late lunch. All in all, it had been a wonderful weekend.

I was sad to drive home Sunday, but I had work the next day and I needed a change of clothes.

Shelby called later complaining bitterly, "Where have you been, I have been trying to get in touch with you all weekend?"

With a contented satisfied chuckle I chirped, "I've been on a date."

I heard her suck in a big breath as she prepared to speak, "A date...What...a date..." The phone went quiet for a moment before she spluttered, "Well are you ready to have that talk yet? Can you fit me in?"

"No not at the moment, let me savour my weekend, good day Shelby." I hung up feeling very smug.

Fiona put a whole different perspective on my life. Things didn't seem so bleak; I lost the sense that the world was ending tomorrow and I could see a new path. Even the guys at work commented that the grumpy old bastard routine was wearing thin with them as well.

Shelby it seemed was trying to muster the forces to help her, I received a call from Jennifer, Shelby had called her in tears and now she was worried about what happened between us. I tried to explain that Shelby and I had separated again, and she was once more living with Paul.

Jennifer who was no friend of Pauls cursed her mother's stupidity but did ask, "Dad can you at least talk to her? Mum thinks you are avoiding her."

In an attempt to pacify her I agreed to talk to her, but it was a lie, I still wasn't ready to talk.

Fiona and I seemed to blossom, our dates had moved past being just dates and into a relationship of some sort.

It happened so quickly and so easily that it snuck up on me, not that it scared or worried me, I just didn't expect to transition so easily. One moment we were casually dating and the next we were talking on the phone several times a day and every weekend we spent together at her place. It seemed easier to stay at her place because she had to work most Saturdays, at least in the morning so we always seemed to end up there.

I'm not sure if I was in love but I certainly had strong feelings for her.

Shelby wanted to talk, and kept pushing for a meeting, but I kept putting her off, but I guess we had to talk at some point. A couple of weeks later on a Saturday morning she managed to ruin what had been a pleasant morning. I had just returned from the supermarket and was carrying groceries inside when Shelby pulled into the driveway behind me. I watched as she climbed out and approached very cautiously, "Hello Tom do you think we could finally talk?"

With a resigned sigh I said, "Yeah come in, we can have a drink." She followed me inside and I made us a cup of tea.

We sat on opposite sides of the table and it was obvious the neither of us knew where to start. The cups were almost empty before she blurted out, "Can we talk about what's going to happen now? I can't live with this uncertainty."

I nodded acknowledging her apology, "There's no confusion or uncertainty here Shell, you made a choice, now we have to live with it."

She winced painfully, "I didn't know what else to do, he tried to kill himself for heaven's sake. He was in such a fragile state, he was an emotional wreck and he needed my help. Tom I was on an emotional rollercoaster myself and I suppose I wasn't thinking clearly. For what it's worth I am sorry."

We sipped our tea slowly, before I mumbled, "I guess I can understand what you were trying to do, but look at it from my perspective, he was the guy who destroyed our marriage and you... Jesus Shell that was ridiculous."

Her face softened as she nodded, "Yes I know but what else was I going to do? Tom you have always been the strong one, I always relied on you for advice and support."

Trying to move the conversation I asked, "So where are you staying now?"

She grimaced as she spluttered, "We are still living in his apartment, but god it's awful, it's only a studio apartment and it's so claustrophobic."

"So, you're living as a couple then?"

She nodded reluctantly, seemingly embarrassed, "What option did I have? You forced that Tom, you pushed us back together, it's not what I wanted."

"I see and sex...I assume you're having sex?"

"Yes, we have had sex a few times, but honey that's only because you forced us into sharing a bed."

"Bollocks.... Your actions are your own. Stop blaming me for everything you do. Jesus Shell at least own your mistakes."

Sighing deeply, she nodded, "You are right... I was confused and I have told you over and over I have feelings for Paul and I have admitted that to you. Crammed together in that place and sharing a bed, there was nowhere to hide, it was inevitable we would end up doing it."

She toyed with her cup and glanced coyly up at me, "Tom I'm stuck, I don't know what to do, I love you, I have feelings for Paul and I'm stuck in the middle."

"Shell, I don't know what you expect from me? Just spell it out."

"I want our life back, I want you back, but I need to get Paul back on his feet."

I shook my head expressing my disbelief, "Christ you live in a strange world, you expect me to accept something that no man on the planet would accept."

"I guess I expect more from you because you're better than most men. You always rise above situations; you always find a way to make things work and I am so confident in your love for me." She turned away before sniffling, "It might have been silly hon, I guess I just hoped for the impossible."

We sat staring across the table at each other and she whispered hesitantly, her voice wavering, "So you're dating somebody, how's that working out?"

Her question surprised me, and I paused before answering, "Yes, I am seeing somebody, and it's going OK."

I could see my words stung, she rasped hoarsely, "Is it serious, I mean be honest, you seem to struggle with the concept of casual relationships?"

I shrugged, "Fiona and I are only friends, dating although I suppose we are seeing a lot of each other at the moment."

She winced, "Is she pretty?"

I had some photos on my phone, but I wondered about showing her them. I glanced up at her a few times and she read me like a book, "You have, haven't you? Go on show me."

I pulled out my phone, found the album with Fiona's photo's in and handed it to her.

I watched as she scrolled through them inquisitively. There was nothing raunchy, just some shots I took one day at the market. She posed for a few but mostly they were natural, there were a couple of really nice ones of her with the Chev.

She gasped, "Wow, shit she is really pretty, beautiful."

I grinned, "Thanks." Stupid thing to say, but she caught me off guard.

With a tight grimace she asked, "So that's it then? There's no hope for us?"

I shook my head, "Shell, I still have feelings for you, I guess I always will, but until you can get past this Paul thing, there can be no future for you and me."

She screwed up her face, a little tear forming in the corner, "Tom I still love you with all my heart, I know I am confusing you, sending mixed messages but rest assured...I love you so much it hurts and I miss you like crazy. I miss waking up in your arms, I miss your cuddles and I miss being in our new home."

"I miss all those things as well Shell, I just don't know what to do. At the moment we need to be apart so you can figure out what you want."

She sighed with a resigned deep exhale of breath, "Are you writing?"

I nodded, "Yeah I'm almost finished another book."

Surprised she blustered, "Flaming hell, already...Jesus hon, how do you do it?"

Laughing I shrugged, "I don't know, I figured it was like this for all writers. I don't talk too many. Maybe these stories have been building for twenty years and they're all coming out in one big splurge."

She tried to smile, "Do you want me to have a look at it for you?"

"Na....you're obviously busy with Pauls book."

She shook her head, "No Paul hasn't written anything since his breakdown. Between you and me I am afraid he might never write again."

I shrugged trying to feign disinterest.

"Don't push me away Tom, I still love you, I still want and need you. Just because of Paul there's no reason we can't at least be friends."

Confused I replied, "No Shell, I think that what we need is a complete break."

Disappointed, confused and dejected she wandered out to her car and I walked slowly behind her. We shared a hug which she tried to turn into a kiss but I turned away. She gave me the saddest sulking gloomy face before driving off.

Wednesday night I took Fiona out for dinner and stayed over at her place. I could feel our relationship growing and it was so comforting to be in her arms snuggled up. There is something reassuring about sleeping in the arms of a beautiful sexy woman. Sharing emotions and enjoying the physical contact, the heat, the smooth skin, it's just perfect. It certainly eased the loss of Shelby, don't get me wrong I still missed her like crazy, every time I walked into the front door at home and felt that overwhelming sense of emptiness hurt. There was so much of Shelby in there, it was still full of her furniture, her paintings her books in the library. The place still smelt of her.

A couple of weeks later Fiona whispered as we lay together, "You know your place sounds amazing, could I come out for a visit?"

She had shown no signs of interest in coming out home so it surprised me, "Yes, absolutely, I would love you to come out, come Friday night and stay the weekend. I could pick you up Friday night and bring you back Sunday night."

On the drive out home Friday night Fiona couldn't stop saying wow, it's so nice. When we pulled up in front of the house she sucked in a huge breath, "Oh my god, it's beautiful." We walked all around the outside of the place and she walked down to take in the view from the deck. She looked shocked, "It's more beautiful than I imagined. Tom It's really spectacular."

Once I threw open the door, she started all over again. "Wow this is great, that's beautiful." She walked around the whole place sprouting compliments the whole way.

In the bedroom I showed her the closet and there were still some of Shelby's clothes hanging in there and she commented, "How long did you say you guys have been split up?"

I chuckled at her snide remark, "I'll go and make some coffee." I left her to unpack her stuff and went to make the coffee. I was starting on dinner when she walked in behind me. She picked up her coffee and poked her nose into what I was preparing, "Hmmm smells nice."

After dinner I asked, "Would you like to watch a movie or something?"

Giving me a seductive cheeky grin she whispered, "We could go to bed and make love."

With a deep chuckle I nodded, "Yeah now you're talking.

The next day we got up fairly early and went for a walk along the beach. When we got back, she made us breakfast which we ate out on the deck. "Tom, what you need to complete this place is a hot tub." She pointed to a spot just off the deck, "Right there, a cedar hot tub would be really cool."

I agreed, it would be cool. It was something I had thought about but never did anything about. I put it on my to do list. "So, what are we going to do with our day?" She asked.

"Akaroa is a nice drive."

"Wow I haven't been there for years, it's a long way from here though isn't it?"

"No, only an hour's drive."

"Will we take the Chev?"

I nodded, with that decided I got the Chev out of the shed and backed her out. Fiona went inside and came back out dressed like she stepped out of a sixties movie. When she saw me, she commanded, "Go and get dressed properly."

I went back inside and found my old high-top sneakers, jeans and a classic white T-shirt.

As we got into the car, she snuggled up beside me her head on my shoulders.

As we drove her hand wandered down to my crotch and for the rest of the drive, she caressed what was now a very prominent erection.

It turned out to be an incredible day as we drove all around Akaroa, took a harbour cruise, had a wonderful lunch and it was late when we headed back up over the hill to home. As we bathed in the late afternoon sun and the Chev purred sumptuously over the hill Fiona curled up on my shoulder, her hand massaging my growing erection, "Hmmm somebody is enjoying that."

"What do you expect, god you are a teasing minx."

She smiled teasingly as she slowly lowered my zipper, I felt every single click of the zipper as she worked it down. "Jesus Fiona...what the hell are you doing?"

She giggled, "You just concentrate on the road and driving."

Her order sounded easy but as her mouth slid down over my throbbing rod, driving suddenly became very difficult to focus on.

Up and down her hot slippery lips slid, her fingers caressing and squeezing my aching bollocks. She purred and moaned as she sucked harder and harder, up and down, deeper, faster, slower, teasing then with more vigour. My crotch now damp with her drooling saliva as she worked more and more into her avaricious mouth.

I would have cum quickly but trying to keep the car on the road and not kill us both was a real concern.

Fiona seemed to enjoy herself as she teased and sucked, nibbled and licked her way up and down my shaft and as we got nearer to home, she went into overdrive sucking frantically like a crazed feeding animal and I couldn't hold on I exploded into her mouth with such force I couldn't believe how she managed to hold her mouth over it.

She sat up just as we pulled into the driveway and as I edged up to the garage door she leaned over and kissed me. She caught me by surprise, this was something Shelby had tried several times and the idea repulsed me but today as Fiona's tongue swirled around my mouth, I returned her kiss with feverish intensity. Yes, I could taste it but it wasn't disgusting, there was an aftertaste but it felt natural, it was nothing.

As the evening evaporated, we ended up snogging on the couch and she encouraged a raging erection, I croaked, "God you are a witch."

She giggled, "Then let me cast my spell on you because Mr, you owe me big time and now it's time to pay your debts."

Her delicate fingers clasped mine and she led me like a lamb to the slaughter. We made love late into the night and her gorgeous body cradled mine. Her hot succulent lips seduced me again and I did repay her. I repaid her so much my tongue ached and my jaw was sore.

Fiona and I continued to grow closer. I was getting to the stage that I thought we really had something. I still missed Shelby, but every day it got easier and the feelings of loss diminished, the house felt less lonely because Fiona became the centre of my little universe.

I couldn't purge Shelby completely, she still called regularly, at first, she asked after Fiona, but she couldn't hide the jealousy and resentment, the little green devil sat on her shoulder with impunity. It made me laugh, she sprouted all this bullshit about open marriage and how she wouldn't mind, but the first chance we get to test the water she turns into a jealous bitch.

As time slipped by, she stopped mentioning Fiona and the calls reduced from every few days to weekly, then monthly, then hardly at all.

I felt conflicted, I was angry not only with her, but with myself for being so stupid, it was hard to hide from the fact I missed her, and it felt cold, that she had cut all ties. I beat myself up continually, with Fiona in my life, why did Shelby still matter? Why couldn't I put her memory in a vault and forget she even existed? I wanted to, I convinced myself I would, but she kept appearing, in my dreams, even simple things like shopping, I still brought things that she liked...why...I couldn't answer that.

Fiona ah sweet Fiona, she was my saving grace. Weekends were spent at my place she loved paddling in the water at the beach, collecting shells and driftwood. We barbequed and lazed around enjoying the peace and serenity. During the week I stayed a couple of nights with her, and it felt more like a relationship than dating.

The only thing I missed was the writing, I was always so late home during the week that I was tired and when I did try to write it was horrible. Weekends were to busy and Fiona was there, and I didn't feel comfortable writing in front of her. I hadn't released that little secret to her yet.

I guess things had been going to smoothly I should have known the fickle finger of fate was going to intervene, I should have expected it but no I was blindsided. We had a couple of weeks apart, she said it was training for work and she was busy. This was our longest period apart, and even when I talked to her on the phone it was short and sweet. So, at the end of the two weeks I invited her out for the weekend, which she accepted, even if hesitantly. I was supposed to pick her up from work. She loved the Mustang so I took the demo model thinking I would impress her.

When I walked into her office something was wrong, I could see it on her face. She didn't have a bag packed and her car was in her parking space. I leaned over her desk to give her a kiss and it was tepid, a quick peck and she looked uncomfortable.

I wanted to ask what was wrong but she beat me to the punch, "Tom we need to talk."

Oh fuck, there are those words again....

She walked around the desk and picked up my hand. As we walked out, she called out her goodbyes to her work mates and we walked down to a little café bar. We ordered coffee and sat in a secluded spot.

"Tom, I have something to say and I don't know where to start or what to do."

"What say we start at the start and take it from there."

"OK, there's no way to make this any easier. My husband came to visit the other day and he took me completely by surprise. He wants to get back together."

I felt the blood rush from my face, I felt weak and pale, "I see, I guess that's why you haven't been available...what did you say?"

She flinched at my response, but added, "At first I waved it off as just stupid but he cried, he got down on his knees and he opened up about the affair. He told me he loved me and only me."

She peered up into my eyes, "Tom I didn't want to tell you but I had to. I don't know what to do."

"How do you feel? Do you still have feelings for him?"

She hesitated before admitting, "Tom we made love...I'm sorry but the other night we ended up in bed and I know I shouldn't have but we made love."