Marriage gone to hell

Story Info
A short story of a failed marriage and redemption.
983 words
4.63
4.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 39-year-old recent divorcee after 12 years of torturous marriage. My former wife was a bitch of the first order and had made my life miserable. Finally, I bucked up and said to hell with it, and divorced the bitch.

It was liberating and I was feeling good about myself for the first time in a long time. I had physically let myself go and had put on a few extra pounds, especially around the middle. I decided to join a gym and get myself back into shape.

I joined the local Gold's Gym and began a regimen of getting back in shape. The Gym had instructors that laid out programs depending on one's needs. My program included some weight training. I needed a spotter to assist me to prevent accidents. I was introduced to Bruce. Bruce and I would spot for each other.

Bruce was a man of 31 who had never been married and kept himself in very good shape. He had ripped abs which were an inspiration to me.

Soon I was rounding into shape with the extra weight coming off. I worked out three days a week and would shower with Bruce after each work out. The Gym had a large community shower and a few single showers for the more modest individuals.

Bruce had a very large cut cock which always seems to be in a semi-erect state. I tried not to be conspicuous by staring at it. But I loved the view.

I never considered myself gay or even bisexual, but the sight of Bruce's cock did excite me. Bruce seemed to notice but never made any overt gestures. Little did I know Bruce was gay. He gave no indication.

Due to the press of business, I was later than normal for my workout. Bruce was already in the shower. I got undressed and peeked in the shower to see Bruce alone with his massive cock in hand beating off. My cock was instantly hard. I have an impressive cock, although not quite on the level as Bruce's cock.

I was shocked to hear Bruce moan and saying my name. I said, "Hey Buddy," as cum shot out of his cock. Bruce, reacted to me calling him and stood tall with his cock standing straight out from his body. He did not speak.

My reaction shocked me to no end, as I moved forward and dropped to my knees. I took his cock in hand and began licking cum from the head. I was tasting male spunk for the first time and loved it. I was about to become a cocksucker, something I never dreamed of. I wondered if Bruce had another load and decided to find out.

I took his cock in my mouth and instinctively began sucking it. Bruce moaned and said, "Oh Tommy, if you only knew how much I've wanted you to suck me off."

And suck him off, I did. And yes, he did have another load, which I greedily swallowed. This action was followed by Bruce sucking me off and swallowing my cum.

When the cock sucking was finished, I let a man kiss me for the first time. I'm here to tell you, it curled my toes. While holding me in a tight embrace, Bruce whispered in my ear, "Tommy I want to fuck you."

I shuddered and began to shake uncontrollably. When he said, "I love you," I knew I was going to let him fuck me. I could only respond by asking, "Your place or mine?"

That night, in my own bed, my ass got stretched beyond belief by Bruce's massive cock. Bruce being experienced, used lots of lubricant to minimize entry issues. I felt excruciating pain until my sphincter muscle gave way and allowed the head of Bruce's cock entry. Upon entering, the head of Bruce's cock made contact with my prostate sending waves of warm feelings coursing through my body. The feeling was exquisite.

Bruce was trying his level best to be gentle and I appreciated his efforts. Only about half of Bruce's cock could enter my ass. Once this was accomplished, Bruce relaxed allowing my bowels to adjust to the massive intrusion. Finally, he slowly began to fuck me. The thick cock provided my prostate with an awesome massage. I was in heaven and could tell my own cock was rock hard. I was being fucked by a real man.

I had never felt anything close to what I was experiencing. It was the fuck of a lifetime. "Tommy you are the best fuck I have ever experienced," moaned Bruce.

I wanted to respond but could only moan. I think Bruce knew what I was wanting to say. We were connected in more ways than one.

Bruce built up speed and was soon slam fucking me. When he unleashed his cum coating the walls of my bowels, I went over the edge and blew my own load of spunk and blacked out.

As my senses came back, I realized Bruce's cock was still buried in my ass and I could hear hm cooing sweet nothings in my ear. Two lovers still in the throes of bliss following a great fucking. Never was a man more fucked than I was.

Finally, Bruce's cock began to deflate and slipped out of my gaped ass. They say the first is always the best, but I'm hoping this is not the case. I hoped the future held many more great fucking's for me.

Bruce moved in with me, and on the anniversary of our 6th month together, we got married.

Bruce would began-each day by sucking me off, and would end each day, by fucking me. If that sounds like a lot, is sure as hell is, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

This was a marriage that was meant to last unlike my former marriage.