Marriage Guidance

Story Info
“Counselling” comes in the most unexpected way.
3.4k words
4.02
12.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is short story of a neglected wife and abusive husband. It has themes of non consent, drugs, interracial sex, cum eating, big cocks and eventual cuckolding, so please don't read if those subjects offend you. It is pure fantasy. It isn't real and it isn't meant to be real.

Claire sat at her dressing table applying the finishing touches to her makeup. She and her husband, Johnathan, were celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary that evening with a meal at their favourite Indian restaurant. It didn't feel special. They ate there at least once a month, but that was Johnathan all over. No romance and no fucking imagination. Even the card he'd given her that morning was uninspired. He probably got it on his way home from the local supermarket. No flowers. No gift. Not even a kiss on the cheek when he left for the office. He hadn't even read the words in the card she'd given him, just a cursory glance before placing it in the mantelpiece.

After 25 years, Claire felt unloved, unattractive and taken for granted. At 50 years old she still had a body she felt proud of. Having had no children, her breasts showed only a little sag, especially given they were a healthy E cup. Yes, she was curvy and at 5'4" tall, those curves were accentuated, but she went to the gym twice a week in an effort to keep her fluctuating weight in check. She volunteered at one of the charity shops in town 3 days a week and was a respected member of the local branch of the Women's Institute. Their home was immaculately maintained, as was their garden and there was always a home cooked meal waiting for her husband when he returned home from the office. Claire was indeed, the perfect housewife.

Johnathan had always been a good provider. She'd never had to work, they had a beautiful home, designer clothes and holidays abroad twice a year. All in all Claire couldn't really complain.

To everyone who knew them, Johnathan was the ideal husband. He was polite, friendly, well spoken and considerate. He never used bad language and was a well respected member of the community. He was a successful lawyer and clients sought him out. He was always immaculately dressed, professional and outwardly confident. He was slim, some would say slight in build, 5'8" tall, clean shaven with a full head of dark, but graying hair. Johnathan was indeed, the perfect husband.

The reality was very different.

Johnathan was a control freak. He micromanaged Claire in just about every way possible and would become abusive if she failed him in any way. If a meal was late or not to his taste, he would shout abuse at her, telling her she was a useless fucking cunt, slap her or even grab her hair and forcefully rub her face in the food she'd spent preparing for him. If she dressed in any way that could be classed as sexy, he would call her a whore or tell her she looked like a cheap fucking tramp. She lived in constant fear of upsetting him.

Their marriage was a fake show of bliss to anyone looking from the outside in. Their sex life was non existent and had been for the last 15 years. Even at the beginning it had been erratic. Johnathan would occasionally fuck her on a Saturday night when they went to bed. There was never any foreplay or romance other than a few wet kisses, before lifting her nightdress up, getting on top of her and fucking her. A few short thrusts of his thin 4" cock later he would shoot his pathetic watery cum in her, roll off and fall asleep.

It was all Claire knew. He was her first and only lover. She had never experienced an orgasm or even masturbated. Sex for Claire was nothing more than an obligation and she got no joy from it whatsoever. That was until she went through early menopause.

Unlike many women, the menopause and HRT caused her libido to increase dramatically. Her frustrations became ever more in need of satiating and quite by accident, one rainy afternoon whilst surfing the internet, Claire came upon an erotic storytelling website called Literotica. It changed her life.

That was 5 years ago and now Claire masturbated regularly as she read the stories on her laptop screen. She was amazed that there was such variety, freedom of thought and expression to be experienced. She would frig her tight, unused, wet twat mercilessly whilst skipping from one story to the next. Often she shocked herself with a topic that until then, she didn't even know existed, yet caused her cunt to quiver with excitement. Incest, interracial, gangbangs, bukkake, lesbian, exhibitionism and even the fetish and BDSM categories sparked her imagination. It would be fair to say, her afternoons with Literotica became an escape from her ordinary life and her controlling husband. She even started to shave her pussy, her sensations heightened by the lack of hair. Not that Johnathan knew. The last time he'd seen her naked was so long ago she'd forgotten.

Like most people who suddenly discover pornography, Claire found subject matter that she naturally gravitated to. Namely interracial, cumeating and bukkake. She didn't really understand why, just that her pussy got wet when she read stories based around those subjects. Johnathan, amongst his other personality flaws, was a closet racist. Surprising given how much he loved Indian food. Perhaps that's exactly the reason Claire found the idea of black or Asian cock so exciting. A backlash to him maybe. A sort of "fuck you" Johnathan.

It helped that the waiter at the Indian restaurant was such a handsome young man. It felt more tangible to her and he often came to her thoughts as she rammed a finger into her tight wet snatch. Over the last year they had become much loved customers and Mohammad, the young waiter, always made them feel especially welcome. He knew their names, was always so polite and nothing was too much trouble. Even if they were late getting there, Mohammad always found them a table and would happily continue serving them after the doors had been locked to other customers. On top of that, he made Claire feel attractive. Not by anything he said really, but just the way he looked at her and the way he spoke to her. He made her feel special.

There was nothing that Johnathan could complain about when she finished getting ready. Her makeup was immaculate but understated. Her blonde hair styled conservatively in a bun and her wraparound Laura Ashley floral print dress reached to mid calf. Even her shoes were flat. No, Johnathan wouldn't be upset by the way she presented herself that night.

The taxi arrived late which riled Johnathan, making Claire smile inwardly, but it wasn't a good start for their celebratory evening out. She hoped his mood would lighten. They went to a few bars and both got a little tipsy, not too much though, Johnathan would never have allowed that. They met a few friends and despite his usual attitude to timekeeping, they were late when they left for the restaurant. Very late.

Despite the name, the Taj Mahal was owned by Mr Akhtar, a Pakistani man who had immigrated to the UK in his early 20's. He'd worked hard to earn enough to secure the restaurant. He was the main chef and over the years, the restaurant had built an excellent reputation for its food, even winning a few awards. He was happy that his sons had chosen to join the family business when they got older. Imran, his oldest worked in the kitchen with him and Mohammad worked front of house along with a couple of part time staff. Mr Akhtar was extremely proud of his sons.

When Jonathan and Claire arrived, Mohammad greeted them both warmly and even though the restaurant was due close in 15 minutes, he took them to a table and offered drinks before leaving them with a menu.

Mohammad liked Claire very much. At 19 years of age, he regularly fantasised about older women and was no stranger to sex. The family business meant they were pretty well off financially and that, along with his flash clothes, nice car and a fat 10" cock, meant he was rarely short of pussy. In fact, his brother and father were blessed with large cocks too, but Mohammad was biggest. Claire was the archetypal MILF to him. Mature, attractive, posh and blonde with tits he dreamed of handling. Her nipples were permanently hard whenever she and her husband ate there and tonight was no different.

Her husband on the other hand was a fucking twat. He didn't like him at all and neither did his father or brother. They didn't like the way he spoke to them or the way he treated Claire. He was arrogant and dismissive, but they were good customers and alway tipped well. Besides, they all got to ogle Claire's tits, so that was always a bonus.

After serving their drinks and escorting the last customer out, Mohammad locked the doors and went to the kitchen.

"The Drakes are here," he announced.

Mr Akhtar and Imran rolled their eyes in disappointment, it wouldn't be an early finish after all.

Mohammad tried to inject a little enthusiasm. "You should see what she's wearing," he grinned, "Fucking tits look well good and her nips look like fucking hat pegs."

Father and brother took a sneaky look through the window of the kitchen door and smiled.

Yes, they all liked Claire.

"I'll go see what they want," Mohammad said. "But I'm guessing it'll be their usual.......chicken korma."

He breezed back into the restaurant asking if he could take their order, then listened to Johnathan as he ordered 2 chicken kormas, rice, naan breads and a side of Bombay aloo. He didn't need to write it down, it's what they usually had, but pretended to anyway just so he could surreptitiously eye Claire's cleavage and her thick nipples. His large cock swelled.

As he walked away Johnathan called out. "Oh and maybe you could up the cream this time Mohammad," he said. "I noticed mine was short the last time we ate here," then turned away dismissively.

"Yes Mr Drake," he said with a smile and walked towards the kitchen.

"You shouldn't speak to him like that Johnathan," Claire said. "He's not a servant you know."

"Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth," he snapped. "I'm the customer, so that's exactly what he is."

Mohammad frowned as he overheard this and pushed through the door. Oh how he hated Mr Drake.

Within 10 minutes he returned with their food and after arranging the various bowls and accompaniments, he wished them a good meal. Johnathan looked at his food and pleased to see the trademark swirl of cream running through his dish, he gave Mohammad a cursory "thank you" and immediately began to tuck in. He was 3 mouthfuls in before he noticed Claire hadn't started to eat.

"What's wrong?" he asked taking another mouthful of his food.

"I don't have any cream," she told him, adding. "Don't make a fuss please Johnathon."

Johnathan called out loudly to Mohammad, who turned back and made his way over.

"I think you've neglected the cream on my wife's dish?" he said arrogantly.

"Sorry Mrs Drake," Mohammad said sincerely. "I'll speak to chef immediately."

He quickly made his way to the kitchen

A few minutes later he returned with Mr Akhtar in tow.

"Mrs Drake," he said. "Please forgive me. It's been a long day I'll serve your cream immediately and there's no charge for your dish."

Flustered and slightly embarrassed that she'd caused such a commotion, she thanked him.

"No problem Mrs Drake," Mr Akhtar replied. "It's always a pleasure to serve you," then began to undo the zip to his trousers.

Johnathan was already feeling something was wrong, his arms had become limp and he was struggling to move. By the time Mr Akhtar had undone his trousers and released his thick brown 8" circumsised cock, he was totally immobile, not even able to speak. He saw the look of shock on his wife's face as she stared at the solid erection that filled her gaze. He watched the young waiter move behind her and gently pull open the front of her dress, yet was powerless to do anything about it.

Claire was indeed shocked and just like Johnathan, was lost for words. Unlike him though, she was not paralysed, just stricken by the initial surprise. She had never seen a cock that big before and became mesmerised by it. Her overactive mind and underused pussy seemed to collide in a wave of excitement. As she watched Mr Akhtar's hand furiously pumping his thick brown meat, Mohammad's hands had opened her dress and he was lifting each of her tits from her bra.

"Don't worry about Mr Drake," he told her. "He won't be able to do anything for a while," and began to pull and tweak her thick nipples roughly.

It was like a dam bursting as her cunt went into overdrive, her clit sprang to life and her juices flowed freely, wetting her panties. The young waiter handled her large tits expertly, mauling and kneading them like balls of dough. Her head fell back into Mohammad's waist as she felt wave after wave of pleasure rush through her body. God, she was already feeling herself starting to cum. Mohammad's were the first hands to touch her in over 15 years and he pulled and flicked her thick nipples relentlessly.

Fuck Johnathan Drake for being such a bastard to me, she thought and let herself go.

"You've got lovely fucking tits Mrs Drake," she vaguely heard Mohammad say, her gaze remaining fixed on the magnificent cock being wanked in front of her.

A few moments later Johnathan watched in abject horror as Mr Akthar unleashed 6 long jets of thick creamy spunk, 4 directly into his wife's food, the last 2 hitting her chin and breasts. His horror intensified when he listened to Mohammad suggesting she suck the remaining cum from his fathers cock, then watch her pretty mouth envelope the glans and suck noisily. She'd never sucked a cock in her life!

As Mr Akhtar zipped himself up and walked away, Mohammad told Claire she only needed to ask if she wanted more cream. With her tits splattered with cum, she speared a chunk of chicken and raised it to her mouth, a long glob of spunk clinging precariously as she popped it inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned in delight. "Delicious Mohammad," she purred looking at her husband wickedly, a string of cum sticking to her chin.

"Our pleasure Mrs Drake," he replied. "Did you enjoy the cream too Mr Drake?" he said looking at Johnathan.

The horror of those words were nauseating, but Johnathan could do nothing. He wanted to shout and scream abuse at the young waiter, but he couldn't speak. He could only watch as his wife shovelled another mouthful of cum covered chicken into her mouth greedily, licking her lips before taking another mouthful. The glint in her eyes as she looked at him sent a shiver down his spine. Rage hammered at him as Mohammad continued to manipulate his wife's large teats as she gobbled down her cum soaked curry.

"We always make sure you get your cream Mr Drake," Mohammad leered. "Have done since you started eating here," he explained. "You for spite and Mrs Drake for pleasure."

Claire literally felt a gush of juice spill into her panties as she ate and listened. Empowered and burning with the need for more cock and more cum, her fantasies coursing through her mind she looked up at Mohammad.

"I think I'd like some more if that's possible," she said seductively, with a long string of semen clinging to her lower lip.

Releasing her breasts, Mohammad moved to stand next to her and unzipped his trousers. "Of course Mrs Drake," he crooned and unfurled his huge brown rod.

Claire wasted no time in shovelling Mohammad's meat into her mouth, just as she had the food. She gobbled on his massive thick cock like a starving beast, licking and slurping, coating it in her spit. Her mouth was stretched to capacity as she tried to suck more and more of that thick brown rod inside her greedy mouth. Her eyes bulged and tears streamed down her cheeks as she choked herself, desperately trying to stuff more and more of his monster sized cock down her cum coated throat.

Johnathan felt sick, not only with rage, but with the knowledge that he'd been unsuspectingly been eating spunk for months. Now he was confronted with the sight of his wife of 25 years chewing on a cock over twice the length of his own. Mohammad's meat was probably as wide as his puny cock was long. He could do nothing but sit there and watch the debauched display of Claire slathering on it, her tits exposed and the remnants of Mr Akhtar's cum glistening on them.

However, something else was happening. His tiny dicklet was rock hard. He was seeing his wife in a new light. As a woman who was desired. As a woman who had needs. As a woman who was sexual and he found her suddenly beautiful. It was a feeling he hadn't had for many years, if ever. Now, with that thick brown meat bulging in her throat, Claire was a goddess.

Fuck! He wanted her so badly as he watched her breasts swinging in unison with her head. He gazed in wonderment as that cock went deeper and deeper into her mouth, spit spilling over her chin and onto her tits. God! He even wanted to lick that cum right off them. All his closet racism washed away as he realised Mohammad had a godlike cock. A cock that could make him desire his wife again. He would never harbour another racist thought again.

Spurred on by the young waiters words, Claire sucked and swallowed as much of his cock as she could. She was desperate for his cum and she didn't have to wait for long. Mohammad gripped her hair hard and forcefully yanked her head back. His cock slipped from her stretched out mouth with pop.

"Open your mouth Mrs Drake," he growled and began to wank his meat fast.

Claire looked up at the beautiful young man and his massive prick and waited. Within 30 seconds jet after jet of semen spat from the tip in long arcs to land on her face and in her wide open mouth. He shuddered as he climaxed. Mohammad had been dreaming of this moment since he'd first seen her. Now he was finally coating that MILF face with huge wads of his spunk, watching it spurt into her mouth and over her tongue...........and all in front of her arrogant twat of a husband.

Johnathan couldn't believe how much cum Mohammad was splattering his wife's face and mouth with. He'd long since regained the ability to move but remained transfixed. It was hitting her with such force that it splashed back and landed over her tits, his own meagre offering not even close to one of this magnificent young man's shots. He watched as she tried to swallow, but still cum flowed from her mouth, not able to keep up with sheer volume. Johnathan came in his trousers.

Eventually it stopped and with her face a mask of cum, she sucked on Mohammad's meat to empty him of everything he had and greedily gulped it down.

That evening changed their marriage forever. No longer did Johnathan treat Claire badly. No, he treated her with the respect a woman deserves. He learned to worship her as he would a goddess and gave her love and understanding. He cared for her and she wanted for nothing.

The one thing he couldn't give her was the cock and cum she needed, but then she had Mohammad for that now and Johnathan made sure he was always welcome in their home. Of course they remained faithful customers at Taj Mahal restaurant and Johnathan ate his cream swirled curry as greedily as his beautiful wife did.