A Model Wife

Story Info
Wife reluctantly steps in to model fetish clothing.
11.7k words
4.47
20.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers

The elevator doors opened and Michael, held his wife Sarah by her arm as they walked down the office corridor and into the plush surroundings of the powerful clothing empire 'Chelsea Couture International's' boardroom. He had only started with the company a month ago and this was his first visit to the head office in London, that he had already heard so much about. He desperately wanted to make a good impression, not only because this was his dream job with an impressive salary, but because there were potentially large sales bonusses which he really needed. Taking out a huge mortgage on their dream house had stretched them financially, so finally things were beginning to look more stable!

A number of men in business suits and a few women wearing expensive-looking dresses were already assembled in the boardroom. Drinks were laid out and it all looked very 'corporate'. At one end of the room there were a few rows of chairs, arranged to face a stage that had red velvet curtains at the back. Large tinted windows ran the full length of the room revealing a breathtaking, panorama of Central London.

Michael and Sarah were met by James, Michael's regional manager, who took them around the room to introduce them to some quite 'senior' executives. Being quite new in his role as a Brand Manager in such a large organisation, Michael was more than happy to take this opportunity to show off his beautiful wife to his colleagues and peers. He still wasn't sure why Sarah had been specifically invited to the event, but had heard that the company was keen to 'positively engage' with the spouses of their employees as it created a good working environment and promoted staff loyalty.

Michael already knew one or two people by sight, but had not attended anything as formal as this sales conference. He had been informed that all the corporate 'high-fliers' would be in attendance, however, to his immense relief, they seemed to be very chatty and friendly as people circulated, in what was a relaxed atmosphere. Everybody they met showed interest in the couple but especially in Sarah. She was asked lots of questions about her job, her hobbies and how she manages to keep her lovely figure so trim!

Michael was delighted in how it was all going but Sarah couldn't help feeling that somehow, she was being 'judged' by these people. Perhaps it was because they all seemed so confident in themselves, and she was still quite nervous.

After a while, a large man in his fifties, hurried into the room. His face was rather red and he had beads of perspiration on his forehead, which he proceeded to dab with a pristine white folded handkerchief. It was George Bellingham, the Managing Director of Chelsea Couture.

He tapped Michael on the shoulder and introduced himself before informing him that something urgent had just arisen and he needed 'borrow' Sarah for a few minutes. Michael was surprised to discover that someone of his importance in the company actually knew his name so he smiled and happily agreed to the request. Sarah then followed Mr Bellingham and gave a little wave to Michael as they left the room.

In an adjoining lounge area, Mr Bellingham invited Sarah to sit on the large black leather sofa. He looked her up and down in silence. She was young, attractive and inexperienced, so being alone with such an important man in opulent surroundings, in central London, made her feel totally out of her depth, and decidedly vulnerable. She felt herself flush from his attention.

"Would you like a drink my dear? Red wine?"

Without waiting for a reply, he presumptuously poured a generous glass each and then looked at her rather seriously.

"Now, first of all Sarah, I must tell you that anything discussed here today is in strictest confidence."

Sarah smiled rather nervously.

"Yes, I understand. I am very discreet, Mr Bellingham....." Her sentence tailed off into nothing.

This was a very pretty young lady. She had, blonde hair worn in a pony tail, deep brown eyes and a soft full-lipped mouth. Because her figure was so slim, it accentuated her quite large breasts, and as had already noticed, a sexy little bum under her tight but short, grey business skirt. Underneath, after much persuasion by her husband, she was wearing black seamed stockings and a suspender belt. Self-consciously she brushed her skirt down, just to be sure that her stocking tops were not showing.

Michael had already told her that, occasionally the wife of a new executive may be 'singled out' to make them feel 'part of the Company'. It was a bit like being 'informally accepted' into the fold, an 'induction' almost. But what did Mr Bellingham want from her today? He stared at her with his small beady eyes.

"I am afraid that we are in a bit of a pickle, Sarah and we desperately need your help! The fact is we have a client, a very important client, a French gentleman who is coming all the way from New York to see our new clothing collection this evening.

Unfortunately, the model we booked has simply not shown up! There appears to have been a monumental mix-up and the model agency has accidentally sent her on another assignment. All their other models are already booked out, so to cut a very long story short, we are now in a perilous predicament, and there is only one way out! It is obvious that you have a really great figure, so it would be a huge favour to Chelsea Couture if you would be good enough to step in and model the collection that our client has travelled all this way to see."

Sarah nervously crossed her legs. This time Mr Bellingham did catch a glimpse of her stocking tops and black suspender fastenings, but he continued,

"You must remember, my dear, that an executive's wife or girlfriend is an integral part of the Chelsea Couture family, so any assistance you can give will, undoubtedly, benefit your husband's career.... On the other hand..." he let it hang ominously.

"....so, when wives or girlfriends are helpful to Chelsea Couture, I can assure you, it is never forgotten. I am sure it will be looked on favourably when it comes to Michael's salary review!"

Sarah didn't really have a choice. Mr Bellingham had made it pretty clear she that was expected to co-operate, and if she didn't, Michael may be ...well, penalised in some way!

As she was still contemplating her answer, Mr Bellingham added, ".....but, if you are the kind of indecisive wife who can't think for herself, or needs to obtain permission from her husband, please feel free to ask Michael.......but......."

Sarah felt slightly insulted by this throw-away remark. She WAS her own woman and could make her own decisions! She was studying Law and would one day qualify as a Lawyer. She certainly didn't need Michael's permission!

"....Of course, I will be glad to help the Company, in any way that I can.... But why did you choose me when there are lots of other lovely ladies out there?" she replied.

"Let me assure you that all the wives and girlfriends of our executives have already done more than their fair share to help this Company at some time or other. It also has to be said that you have the perfect figure to show our collection to its absolute optimum. Some of our more important clients have told us that they prefer to see our beautiful clothing worn by 'real women', who, after all, are the paying customers. Professional models sometimes look skinny and un-realistic."

Sarah nodded slowly to show her understanding of the situation.

"The reality is, this presentation is likely to be the deciding factor between Chelsea Couture securing a large international contract, or our client possibly walking away and buying from one of our competitors. And that simply would not do, would it? No. No. No! Do you understand the gravity of what I am saying?"

Sarah nodded again.

"Oh, and did I forget to mention that if this deal does go through, there could be some very attractive sales commissions from this collaboration?" he added with a glint in his eye.

"So,.... exactly what clothing will I have to model?" she hesitantly asked.

"Sorry Sarah, I honestly cannot tell you that at the moment! Our client has already seen computer screenshots of our collection, so on this visit he will be able to touch, feel and see them in the flesh. He will then choose what he wants to see modelled. It could be skirts, tops, suits... or even something from our exclusive lingerie range.... But of course, if you are not happy doing this, please say so now and I'll...... arrange for a taxi... for you both!"

Sarah suddenly felt cornered and pressurised to agree. She thought of her husband's fledgling career, the possible attractive commission that they really needed. She also considered the fact that Michael would never forgive her if she ruined everything for him. She slowly nodded her head and forced a smile.

Mr Bellingham sat back in his chair and grinned widely. "Excellent news! Well, that's settled then. I think it's great that you are willing to support your husband in his new role!"

He dabbed his forehead again, then made a brief phone call. Almost immediately a glamourous-looking lady in her mid-30's with long, straight black hair and heavily applied make-up appeared. She introduced herself as Jennifer Murphy, Chelsea Couture International's Sales Director.

She took Sarah by the hand to a changing room filled with designer dresses, luxurious lingerie, mountains of shoes. It was a feast for the eyes. Most of what Sarah could initially see were elegant dresses on hangers, however she couldn't help but notice some pretty outlandish fetish clothing made from PVC with zips and straps, that she had never seen the like of before. It was definitely more Agent Provocateur than Marks and Spencer!

It had just not occurred to Sarah's that she might actually be called on to model lingerie or strange fetish outfits to a room full of complete strangers. Internally, she began to panic at what she had agreed to do, but knew she had to hold herself together for the sake of her husband.

Back in the main boardroom Michael was unaware of what Sarah had agreed to do, however he had been 'tipped off' that sometimes executive's wives were expected to 'help out' at events and it would definitely be in his 'best interest' to allow it. Michael had heard a rumour that if a wife that did not 'engage' it would probably jeopardise her husband's job! The perilous financial situation that they were now in meant that he just couldn't take any risks. The fact Sarah had now 'disappeared' to help the Company could only be good news! He just hoped and prayed that she wouldn't do or say anything that might embarrass him.

Michael was talking to James when the doors opened and a small group of people entered the room which caused all the chattering to suddenly stop. There was a tall handsome looking man in his forties, a gorgeous tall blonde lady and a slightly scruffy looking man with greying long hair in a pony tail carrying a silver flight bag. Mr Bellingham jumped up to meet them and he tapped a wine glass with a knife to attract the attention of the room.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for your attendance at Chelsea Couture International this afternoon. First of all, let me introduce Pascal Cartier, a long-standing and very loyal customer of ours. He has just flown in from New York and is en-route to Paris. He has made a special stop-over here in London just to see our stunning new collection in person.

On this visit he is accompanied by his business partner Brigitte Labelle and his photographer Henri. For your information, Brigitte runs her own fashion accessories business and is collaborating with Pascal. Some of her products are complementary to ours, as you will all see today."

Pascal was slim and tanned with black hair that was greying slightly at his temples and had a bit of a young George Clooney look. He wore a white linen shirt, with the top three buttons undone, very smart brown Chinos and expensive looking brown leather shoes. He looked stylish and sophisticated. A typical Frenchman!

Mr Bellingham continued, "Pascal and Brigitte have already seen our on-line catalogue and will select a few outfits which will then be modelled so they can evaluate them in detail. We sincerely hope that his company will choose Chelsea Couture International as his preferred supplier for next season."

A small round of applause rippled around the room. Jennifer then took Pascal and Brigitte to introduce them to 'model' Sarah, who was anxiously waiting their arrival. Pascal kissed Sarah on both cheeks before looking her up and down. He nodded his approval to Jennifer and muttered something in French.

He turned to Jennifer, "Yes, I think she will do nicely! Now, please leave Brigitte and myself to make our selections, we don't want any outside influences!"

After what seemed to be an inordinate amount of time, Pascal and Brigitte re-appeared, chattering in French, and were shown to seats on the front row just in front of the stage. Jennifer and Sarah then returned to see what outfit had been chosen to be modelled first.

Pascal's photographer set up his video and stills camera equipment to the side of the stage and once Sarah was ready, Jennifer asked her to wait backstage until she was announced. Jennifer then slipped through the curtain to address the audience;

"Colleagues, clients, friends, welcome to Chelsea Couture International. I hope you will enjoy this evenings' show. We are very grateful to have a new model this evening, someone who has stepped in to help us out at very short notice. Please welcome Sarah, the wife of Michael, one of our up-and-coming Brand Managers, we have great hopes for him!"

As Sarah came through the curtains to be greeted by a round of applause, Jennifer pointed to Michael in the audience. Once it had registered that his wife was actually on the stage, he gave a little wave of acknowledgement. He was delighted, as his wife looked gorgeous and it this would only reflect positively on him! A couple of the company directors gave him a 'thumbs up' sign, so he was feeling pretty good about himself.

"So, here is the first outfit this evening as selected by Pascal and Brigitte - we call it 'Down to Business - Day and Night'."

Sarah was dressed in a well-cut white satin blouse and a black pinstriped skirt that came down to just above her knees. Although it concealed most of her great legs you could still see her toned calves and black designer stockings.

Jennifer took her hand and slowly walked her around the stage, as though she was taking part in a beauty pageant. Her brown hair had been swept back quite severely and she was wearing glasses with black frames that made her look studious, like a librarian.

"So, as you can all see, this is a great outfit and I must say that you really look lovely wearing it, Sarah. You obviously keep your body in lovely shape, you are a natural! We have taken great care to build this 'look' from the floor upwards. It starts with our 3" patent black high heels together with chic, patterned black stockings and our designer business skirt, designed by a French fashion house - take note Pascal and Brigitte!

On top we have an elegant sheer ivory silk blouse, worn in this case with a beautiful black open front 100% Italian cashmere cardigan. Underneath Sarah is wearing the top-selling bra from our award-winning lingerie collection.

We designed this look for the 'business woman in the city who likes to work hard and play hard!' but we also think there is enough sex-appeal to keep the men interested. Am I right gentlemen?"

She looked for approval from the audience. There were several nods and murmurs of agreement.

"Give our clients a twirl, Sarah!"

Sarah slowly turned around, now beginning to grow in confidence - it wasn't as bad as she had expected! She actually quite liked the outfit and thought it looked both smart and sexy, something she could actually envisage herself wearing when she was a qualified lawyer.

"Walk around the stage so we can see how it moves. That's perfect! Now, can you undo a few blouse buttons and show Mr Cartier our signature bra?" smiled Jennifer.

Sarah stopped and froze. She looked at Jennifer who simply nodded for her to carry on. Surely, she couldn't show her bra to everybody! Her mind was in a turmoil and she didn't know what to do. She looked over at her husband Michael, who avoided making eye contact with her, so she knew she was on her own. She knew the importance of the client and knew she couldn't let everybody down. Slowly she started to unfasten the top few buttons of the blouse but then paused and looked to Jennifer, pleadingly.

"I'm not sure that Pascal can see our signature bra properly Sarah! Move the cardigan aside and undo a few more blouse buttons...... you are doing really great!" Jennifer said with great encouragement.

Slowly and reluctantly, Sarah popped open two more buttons and pulled open her silk blouse to reveal the black lacy bra beneath. It was a beautifully made, top-quality bra, sized perfectly to hold and display Sarah's 34D swollen creamy breasts.

"Perhaps you would like to take a closer look and check the quality, Pascal!" Jennifer invited him up onto the stage.

As he got up Jennifer went into her well-rehearsed polished sales spiel.....

"As you can see the underwired half-cup bra adorns Sarah's bust. It is crafted with our signature, handmade black lace that extends up to the straps to create a sophisticated and elegant neckline. Between the cups there is a sexy cut-out, trimmed with a gold-coloured charm that accentuates the body-shaping design of this comfortable, yet seductive piece. The semi-supportive style is the perfect piece for every woman to have in her top drawer,"

Pascal stood in front of Sarah and asked her to turn around again. Without speaking, he ran his hands over her black silky bra cups and put his fingers underneath the tops of the cups to study the design in the lace.

"I see you have used top quality French lace. It looks excellent and sure feels nice!"

Again, he ran his finger under the cups and over the top of her creamy flesh.

"It fits well here and here. I like it! What do you think Brigitte?"

The tall blonde joined him on the stage and critically examined all aspects of the bra, checking the fastenings and the strap adjusters. Her hands roamed all over Sarah. Once she was happy, she nodded.

Brigitte then added, "Pascal simply loves to see stockings and suspenders on a lady and is very interested to see your range of quality hosiery. Can you please show us how the stockings look with this outfit Sarah?"

Again, Sarah hesitated but with Pascal's hungry eyes watching intently, she lifted the hem of her skirt with both hands. It was quite tight and she had to 'wiggle' it up. Just as it reached the tops of her stockings she glanced around, hoping that somebody would tell her to stop - nobody did. She paused with the skirt held at that level, but Jennifer waved her hands to indicate that she must lift it higher. Sarah slowly carried on lifting until her suspender straps, alabaster thighs and black French knickers were on show.

"Absolutely gorgeous Sarah! Turn around please," Pascal ordered.

As Sarah shuffled around, she felt his hand slide over the silkiness of her knickers and run over the cheeks of her bottom. The hand continued down her bare thigh, over her suspender straps and to her stocking tops.

"Can we have some photos please Henri!"

As the camera man busied himself getting his camera ready and making sure the lighting was just right, Sarah tried to make herself look a little more respectable but the reality was she was now going to be photographed in her bra, knickers, stockings and suspenders.

Michael could see that all the men in the audience were openly ogling his beautiful wife. He was astonished that she had agreed to go on stage dressed in such a fashion and then willingly show her underwear to everybody. It was very much against her normal, quite reserved nature. The weird thing was, she seemed to be enjoying all the attention she was getting and he was getting jealous, but quite turned on.

Drover60
Drover60
145 Followers