All Comments on 'Marriage Opened Wide'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
What Open Marriage?

It appears she has the open marriage but the husband is really on the outside looking in. Another wimp husband.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
I have to agree..

...about who actually has the open side of the marriage. I truly and honestly do not understand this type of behavior. The steady denegration and humiliation just doesn't make any sense to me. If this author would have continued the story I am curious as to how far he would allow her to push him. I can imagine that eventually he would get to the point where it would not be pleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

You really are out of your tiny mind. You are also yanking everyones chain. You are a laughing stock with these stories of yours. Male and female readers are laughing at your pathetic attemps to write 'normal' erotic stories. Put your stories in the FETISH section that is where your stories belong. And the bits of this story I read the start and the end tell me you are not in an 'open' or 'swinging' marriage. You are a wimp cuckold asshole what makes it worse in this story you have this fucked up couple having kids. How sick is that.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Why?

Why do you persist in writing trash no one wants to read. Man, I hope your computer crashes!

Still only a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a load of twaddle!!

Absolute rubbish, please dont give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are You Out of Your Fucking Mind?

How do two people, married long enough to have children raised and out, go from mutually talking and trying sexy games to her becoming a whore in one night. Further she condescends to hubby and you turn him into a wimp who, on the one hand resents her conduct and attitude towards him and on the other hand allows her to cuckold him in a demeaning fashion to supposedly liking it.

This guy doesn't exist. This guy would wake up, his wife long gone, take the videos, divorce her (after throwing her out- I think his little dick could handle it) and then see that all her friends, business associates, family and clients got copies. Next, a new pay web site - might as well make a buck, he doesn't have two incomes anymore and she's a slut anyway...oh, check for STD's!

You author, are an insult to the literary world and this is not 'Loving Wives'.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
This one . . .

. . . didn't work for me. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one star

didn't bother reading it, it was written by balboa_rain therefore I like all others on this site know it's racist trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Loved it, sexy, well written... although seemed to jump a few stages at the end and could have had more time to develop...

Is so sad the the wimps who complain about this do not understand how pathetic they are, obviously never been in a real relationship and judging by how scared they are about giving a woman any power in her own life, never will be.

Keep up the stories for the real men who like to read them, ignore the little boys and let them go wank over their mother incest stories instead!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Better

But, again with the humiliation....guess I just need to realize you get off on having the wife and the lovers humiliated the husband....can't understand what kind of wife would do that to her husband of so many years...but....so anyway, guess this is the last of your stories I'll read, you seem to have a audience that appreciates wimp husbands so go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please do me a favor

Please do me a favor and try doing something else. Your stories and possibly your lifestyle is quite sad, were you one of those 300 pound 5 feet tall boys that got their asses kicked everyday in school?

You can try losing weight but your loser mentality wil need some working on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Entertaining

Some people can't accept fantasy for what it is ... Fantasy. This was your fantasy and it is pretty hot. It turns you on and many others also. It certainly beats incest and children having sex with adults. Your story is just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-excellent story

Here we go again, another dickhead trying to force his shitty opinion on the readers. Who gives a shit what you think. State your opinion to the author and let others decide for themselves about the story. You dicks must feel awful insecure to worry about what others have to say. It's their opinion and it counts just as much as yours. Got it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Anon-excellent story

If this is an example of what real men like, I pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why must the cuckold of a husband ALWAYS bring the token black man into the picture??? It is getting to be monotonous.!!!

lurijplurijpover 13 years ago
"re: Anon-excellent story

Quote "re: Anon-excellent story

Here we go again, another dickhead trying to force his shitty opinion on the readers. Who gives a shit what you think. State your opinion to the author and let others decide for themselves about the story. You dicks must feel awful insecure to worry about what others have to say. It's their opinion and it counts just as much as yours. Got it!"

Ha ha ha, that is soooo funny! Please young boy, please read what you say, and if you cannot see what is totally paradoxical about your statement, then you are either not old enough or not intelligent enough to be on an adult orientated site.

Please let us grown ups enjoy the grown up stuff, and maybe when you are mature and secure enough to understand adult relationships, then your comments will actually make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: lurijp comment

Hahaha, if you think this authors stories are for grownups, then you're the little boy. Wimpy one at that.Again, voice your opinion to the author and stop worrying about what others say. Got it! Can't get any plainer than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

wrong category - go away

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boy what a wimp and closet cocksucker. Brad boy would probably beat his

ass if he went after Brad's cock. You the writer are a wimp and a queer to boot. You are a humiliation freak and you revell in being humiliated. Wake up dude. Sydney does not love you,who can love a wimp/cocksucker/humiliation freak. You are pitiful and should never write again on this site. There are enough wimps like you in the world. Everyone where you work is laughing about you.You are a joke. Brad and Sydney are probably planning to dump you as soon as she can get all your money. Then you cam suck assholes in public bathrooms and be wimp happy..you peice of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So he is gay

and gets off on her lovers. Dump the bitch, there is no LOVE there. 1 star for another cocksucking wimp story. Why doesn't he find his own lovers????????????

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Comment

to lirijp;

"Who gives a shit what you think." Exactly... Learn from your own words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done for "flaming" the usual crew.

We can all see the usual crew of haters queue up to read, then hate. It's funny. Lit needs to make a prize for the best

FLAME story. After all, many stories get no comment or feedback.

Balboa you have managed to incite the true disgusting underbelly of this site. Hats off to you.

They are a nasty bunch of semi-talented egotistic perverts.

None of them are getting laid, and they are all in denial.

Continue with your work, for we can see that the fact that they hate you, means you are moving boundaries.

P.S. you made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hahaha.

""Well done for "flaming" the usual crew.

We can all see the usual crew of haters queue up to read, then hate. It's funny. Lit needs to make a prize for the best

FLAME story. After all, many stories get no comment or feedback.

Balboa you have managed to incite the true disgusting underbelly of this site. Hats off to you.

They are a nasty bunch of semi-talented egotistic perverts.

None of them are getting laid, and they are all in denial.

Continue with your work, for we can see that the fact that they hate you, means you are moving boundaries.

P.S. you made me laugh."

You are talking about yourself. I hope you choke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Typical boring crap.

Come on author- you can write better than a 5th grader can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Don't really care what some of these tossers say - I liked the story. Her husband is such a wimpy loser, he deserves to have his hotwife fucked stupid, and for him NOT to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To hahaha; shut the fuck up you mindless fucking troll.

To the author; keep trawling, I agree it's fun to hear the sexless ones rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

"To hahaha; shut the fuck up you mindless fucking troll.

To the author; keep trawling, I agree it's fun to hear the sexless ones rant."

Who is the fucking troll now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Balboa give up and start writing in the wimp cuck fetish cat

All of your stories are the same. Married couple try somrhng new wife cuckolds husband and turns him into a wimp.

As other has commented it's way beyond even fantasy belief that a couple who raised kids and tried swinging would suddenly have her turn into a cheating slut and him a wimpy cuck. If the two of them were like this it would have happened years before.

The wimp cuck thing is way too predictable especially in your stories.

The slut wife wouldn't be attracting these hot young guys either. She's old, she's had a pile of kids. She's not a young hotty. She might get some at old bald guy to pay attention to her, but that's it.

Clearly you're a one story author - wimp husband bitch wife and some big dick idiot. Mix it up a bit next time. Have the husband kick the wife out. Have the husband smack mr big dick up the side of the head, pull out hubbies even bigger dick and do lover boy in the ass? Have hubby put a bullet in the back of everyones head?

Or if this is your one true desire, seek out therapy.

detlitdetlitover 13 years ago
I like it.

I liked your story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
predickable self cuck writer addicted to male humiliation

go ahead sicko write for the few jaded numb nuts like yourself who have no value of self - no self respect and little to live for<P>

a sad sick waste of talent for the very few.

thetoythetoyover 13 years ago
Ah, What Would Christmas Be Without These Kinds of Stories?

I presume, pard, you know (and likely see as "way kuhl") Literotica's entry announcing your latest contribution:

Kate's Christmas Costume Party - Kate attnds a

Work Christmas party & is fucked by Santa.

What--I mean, seriously--WHAT would we somewhat more normal human beings in the kink community DO without folks with fantasies shared like you? What sort of Christmas would that be?

How much you brighten up everyone's Christmas season, by mixing in Santa FUCKING (kuhl!) a girl, accompanied by lots of really obscene details, really described in detail, and worded with really filthy terms!, with our innocent memories of the delight of childhood Christmasses; hopes for the joy of the current Christmas season; and even the at least vague sense of what the season originally celebrated, the incarantion of God in the form of baby Jesus.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! (and all the other Literotica authors who build pornography on explicit Christmas themes). You guys are what are called in certain other contexts "a real piece of work."

In the Spirit of FUCKING Around the Christmas Tree!

li'l toy

P.S. A tad less satirically, understand that I enjoy

beating off to D/s and CD stuff on Liteerotica

much as you or anyone else. However, I

REALLY find pretty barf-enducing the annual

barrage of Christmas-based stuff like this little

essay of yours. 'Scuse me for gettin' personal,

but folks who write these particularly-themed

stories seem a little . . . like, YUCK to me, and

this despite the fact that I'm thre kind of

kinkster who has both wrtitten stories about

and had R/T experiences of stuff like licking

a girl's urine off her bare feet and submitting

to a woman with a strap-on fucking my

"sissypussy" while my panties were pulled down

to my ankles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE!

You are not 'straight' change your profile to GAY SISSY BOY WITH NO PRICK. Just fucking DIE already. There is no point to your continued exsistance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All this crap does is tell all the readers that

balboa_rain, has no sex life, and wants to suck cock. So what, 15% of the population is gay, anyone who would write this is gay... get over it you fucking little pussy, come out of the damn closet and stop involving the readers on this site in your own miserable life garbage! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! MOVE ON! GET A LIFE!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
it was bond to happen

there are so many cuckold lover here it was bound to turn gay sooner or later

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Those who love Matt Moreau, like

huecuck for example, going to seek out and read open marriage stories like this, gay angle replacing humiliation angle I guess, whatever floats their boat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this last anon statement makes me wonder

the last statement comes for a fag, come on dude get a fucking life and quit going from story to story make comments after huedogg. He's a fucking prude but damn due you're acting like a fucking stalker, GAY due, just plain Gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wimp husband

What a pathetic loser. Husband should kill himself. No loving wife here.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The minute she smirked at him

Their marriage was done. She doesn't love or respect him. She's just satisfying her own primal urges without regards to his feelings. She's acting like a complete bitch so let her do it alone. Time for a divorce. And while he's at it you should allow him to get some pride and grow a spine. That's why this story rated a "1". He was just too much of a simpering wimp to make the story believable or enjoyable to read.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
A lucky woman indeed...

...lucky her husband is such an idiot. In combination with him beeing a wimp she continues her selfish manoevering successfully.

Actually, this marriage shouldn&Acirc;&acute;t continue, - but I doubt that Idiot could survive on his own. Darvin would have been happy that they don&Acirc;&acute;t have kids. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great !!

I think the story was great.My wife has had over twelve lovers and I have enjoyed her having them.She was ninteen and I was twenty three when we were married and now we have been married fifty three years and have always and still love each other more than anything. Unless these objectors have tried these things they would'nt know the benefits of such a good life. Keep up the good lucky life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Skank

Kick the skank to the gutter where she belongs. Obviously this crap was written by some man hating dyke.

Bogey3Bogey3about 10 years ago
Great 2!!

My wife of 26 years has also had a few affairs which I have enjoyed immensely. Much of this tale sounds real. Congrats!!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Great 1*...

His wife lost all respect for him, along the way...The marriage is finished...Only him didn't saw it when she humiliated him in front of her lovers...A sad story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not Gonna Lie

If you're into this "lifestyle", do yourself a favor and remove yourself from the genetic pool. Normally I would say to each their own, but the more I read about this the more I realize how mentally deficienct someone has to be to actually enjoy that. You should probably see a shrink at the least...

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

When swinging doesnt work become a cuck.

Christ the more I read in LW the worse i find it truly is.

Thanks for dragging the average for good stories into the negative zone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous