Marriage Proposal

Story Info
An acna way of marriage proposal.
9.7k words
3.17
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear my parents banging in the kitchen now. Mum had been brewing up her special tea. All the exercise dad had had from moving furniture around must have given him a terrific mood to get at it with such intensity. None of them showed any sign of stopping to turn off the whistling kettle. They were even moaning louder apparently just to beat it. But then a sudden knock on the front door was all it took to snap them out of it.

-Cindy's diary, title "Marriage Proposal"

I found myself standing in front of a white door.

"Ok. Let's do this!"

A strange male voice hit the back of my right ear. Then in the same direction, a tanned muscular arm which was wearing a thin gold-coloured bracelet reached out toward the door. The knuckles tapped the door a few beats.

I let my eyes follow slowly the arm to the man's torso. The torso was broad, as tanned as the arm, and it was naked. From the look of his bearded and rugged face, he was about in his late forties.

A sudden unconscious curiosity flashed across my mind and guided my eyes down toward the man's hip. His dick was out! The man was completely naked. Feeling awkward, I threw my vision back at the door immediately. I wasn't drawing in a single breath during the process.

Noticing the chillness on my skin, I nodded my head down and there my own dick just behind the pubic bush.

Yes, I have got spirited away to that world again! Third goddamned time!

The world where the concept of clothes did not exist, and couples acted and behaved sexually to a hysterical extent. I didn't hate this world but being brought to it unwillingly made me worry about my physical state on Earth. Was my body still on Earth? Unconscious? In the middle of a road? Getting mugged by a hobo?

I turned to look onto the man again. The man's height was about mine but his built was immense in every bodily dimension. His frame, his limbs, his neck and even his limp dick were thick. Everything about this guy suggested strength. If this guy were to rob me on the street, a total transfer of monetary ownership would be completed with absolutely no resistance.

"You look nervous, son! Don't worry. We gotcha," he said with an assuring smile.

This man of all men here is my "dad" in this world? I wondered. Wow!

"Yeah! Don't worry, son. Soon they and we are going to be one big family. Just think of it as a casual visit to a relative, yes?"

That was a strange female voice came from my left.

The woman also appeared to be in her forties. Despite the age, her figure looked quite stunning and strong...and completely naked. Her breasts were round and big. Capped delts and budging calves suggested a decent level of fitness. I nodded to myself at the sight of her leg muscles of rippling as she lifted her heels alternatively up and down.

So, "father" on the right and "mother" on the left.

I turned around and saw no one else companying us.

Whose are these "parents"? A question shot through my mind.

"Damn! Why taking so long?" the man murmured.

"Them people must only be hearing each other's moans right now," the lady speculated, at which both the man and I chuckled softly. "Perhaps, try to knock harder this time."

As Dick was about to give the door a second knock, the doorknob clicked from the other side and slowly opened. A pair of eyes peered out vertically between the door and its frame and curiously flicked over each one of us.

"Sam and his beloved parents. Good day and welcome to our humble house!" A male voice rumbled. The door swung open, presented to us the smiley face of a man. Judging by patches of grey hair on both sides of his head, he might be a bit older than the "father" here. Bushy hair on his chest grew down to the fat stomach. He was not tall but built solidly. Earth folk would call his body type: a dad bod.

Maintaining the smile, he held the doorknob with one hand and extended the other to the side in a welcoming gesture. "Come on in! Make yourselves at home!"

"Sorry for the little wait, folks! I was reorganising the living room for today's meet. My wife is making tea for us in the kitchen and my daughter..." He broke off, turned curiously toward the back of the house, and then continued: "Must still be in the bathroom."

And of course, his dick was also out.

Sam? Did this hairy dude just call me Sam? Sam, again? I'm Sam again? I asked myself.

Suddenly a loud slapping noise startled me. Turning around, I saw the two men were grabbing each other's right forearms tightly with their right hands.

"How you doing, Dick?" the tanned "dad" said, a grin stretched his lips. "Hope Diane didn't squeeze your dick so hard at night lately".

"How about you, Jon? Any sperm still swimming down there today?" the host guy gestured his chin toward the dad's lower part, getting back at it.

Then both men threw their head back, cackling. They obviously had known each other.

Dick turned and looked at Sam's mother. His eyes quickly moved up and down for a couple of seconds. He then proceeded to approach, put his right hand on the woman's right breast and give it a gentle squeeze. At the same time, his left arm wrapped around her waist. He then placed a small kiss on her lips. Her eyes were blinking, and her hand gripping his cock during the process.

Jon just stood there smiling, calmly witnessed his wife interacted sexually with another man. It was like how it should be.

In retrospect, I realised that boob-grabbing was probably the action that I had missed taking when greeting Cindy on our first date. That was why she was not so happy with it.

"You must be Jess, Sam's beloved mother," Dick said, letting go of his embrace on Jess as she was also sliding her hand off his cock.

Glancing at Jon with a wink, Dick continued: "Jonny here talked about you all the time."

"Oh no. Hope he didn't tell you too much," Jess said with a smile covered by her hand.

"Not much. Worry not. Though I did hear you once almost broke his cock while sucking him off". As Dick told it, he formed a fist, brought it close to his mouth and gestured a blowjob. He glanced at Sam's father, threw another wink at him, to which the man replied with "Oh snap!", and they both cracked up.

"Hey Diane! Come listen to this! Your man is envying me because his wife cannot suck him off with such cock-cracking passion like my girl's." Jon directed it toward the back of the house.

That sounded kind of crazy but funny to me too, so I also started to laugh.

Jess rolled her eyes, commented in a low voice: "Here we go again."

"Well, ok then. Some doctor is going to stay up all night tonight sewing it back for him. I'll make sure of it." A loud female voice full of jests came up somewhere in the back.

That must be Diane, Dick's wife, I thought.

I sometimes wonder how far the sexual openness of this reality can get.

"Sam. Sam. Sammy. How are you, bud?" Dick's right arm suddenly reached out to me with the open palm. Looking at the gesture, I instantly understood what to do next. And I wanted to make it loud like Jon did because the manliness of it was so...so inspiring. So, I swung my right arm sideway, and then whipped it against his right forearm so hard that I hoped to see a red patch on his skin afterwards. Quickly enough upon impact, my forearm was caught in his equally firm grip. He gave me a grin and the two senior men looked pleased.

"All good! Hope you too are well, sir."

"Wow! Strong like the father. You are indeed a good breed," Dick complimented.

A good breed? That sounded kind of weird for a compliment, I thought. But seeing no negative reactions from the others, I guessed it a socially acceptable compliment.

Sweeping his gaze at me from the top down, Dick said: "As big as himself, did you have a hard time squeezing him out?"

"Stop teasing. Fuck you!" Jess cursed softly, slapped Dick's playfully.

"Hey, that's for later. Be patient, girl!" Jon said, waving his finger between Dick and his wife.

"See? Your lady can't wait for my cock no more," Dick said with a mixed sense of humour and pride.

Woah! The hell?

"Don't let our guests stand there too long. Invite them in." Diane's voice was loud and commanding. "Come on in and have a sit, folks! Leave that old wrinkled dick standing there by himself. The guy can fuck standing for hours on end, so you can't outstand him. But who cares?"

"The tea is almost done and coming right up." Still no sight of Diane, but her voice alone spoke volumes about her likeability.

"Come sit down, folks!" Dick said.

We three took off our sandals, sat them nicely at a corner, and followed Dick to the living room.

==============================

"Why didn't you kiss her tit? Where were your manners toward senior women?" Mum scolded, whacking my arm as she did. As much as I wanted to yell back: "He didn't! I would have! That wasn't me", silence was the only thing I could manage right then.

-Sam's journal

The room was spacious with high ceiling. Walls were painted in marble white. There were three sets of dark green two-seater sofas sat squarely in a U formation with one piece against the wall. The sofas surrounded a small rectangular coffee table with a glass top. The table appeared to be also in green but a bit darker than that of the sofas. Everything looked clean and tidy.

Above the sofa that was placed closed to the wall, there was a frame about 1.5x1m. Cased inside was a photograph of a couple in a...spooning position! The view was frontal. The guy's penis could be seen burying half-way into the woman's vagina. His mouth gaped, and his lips and the tip of his tongue touched her wild face on the right cheek. Her right elbow was pointing up, right hand appeared to be reaching back and grabbing the man's hair on the back of the head. The man's right fingers dug into the lady's breast, and its pale pink nipple was still visible between the index and middle finger.

"Looks smoking hot, doesn't it?" Dick asked, standing next to my right.

It looks kind of pornographic to me, I thought but my response: "Yes...and certainly beautiful, sir."

"How long was it?" Dick wondered. "Must be twenty-five years now."

"They say if the photo of a married couple still looks decent after years, they are still happy together." His eyes were still fixed on the photograph when he told that.

Or they've just reprinted it recently, I doubted.

"That is true, Sammy," Dick said. "There's not a single day that I'm not grateful for having an amazing wife such as my Diane, and she feels the same for me".

Sam's parents exchanged a quick smile, and then directed one toward Dick. They must admire Dick's love for his woman.

"Listen to that and learn, boy!" Jon said, turning his gaze back at the photograph. "Your photo better look that good, if not better, and stay that good forever."

I did not expect faithfulness to be a highly praised trait in this hypersexual society but...that sounded fine to me.

"Really? I haven't heard that for a very long time now."

That was the voice of Diane as she walked in, holding a wooden tray. The tray contained a clay teapot and several small cups, faint steam coming up from the spout.

"Good day, everybody!" she greeted, gave each one of the guests a nod-smile, and then proceeded to sit the tray squarely on the coffee table.

The woman had a bit more body fat than Sam's mother here. But the bell shape of the breasts, bright skin, and the pear body shape certainly made her look womanlier than Jess. Something about her glances at the men, myself included sparked with sexual energy.

"Ooh! You're...clean shaved!" Jess softly exclaimed. Ooh, that's right! I agreed silently. And no pigmentation at all.

"You from up North?" Jess continued with a question.

"Yes, originally I was born there but then moved down here at the age of six with my family."

"No wonder you don't really sound like a Northerner."

"I just started to shave it again about two years ago. Before that, almost no one would have known."

"Keeping the tradition alive in the house, I see," Jess commented.

"Yeah, and it makes the area feel cool and fresh all the time, which I like," Diane said as she bent over and carefully adjusted the tray squarely on the centre of the table. Then she came up and reached out to Jess.

The way of woman-woman greeting was mostly similar to that of man-woman greeting: boob-grabbing (mutually done in this case) and lip-kissing. The difference was that the genital-touching was replaced with ass-grabbing with the other hand.

I didn't know how the other two guys in the room were feeling, but I was imagining my dick wedged between those hips right now. But at the same time, I felt kind of awkward if I let out a boner in front of everyone, especially the onlookers being that senior.

They then held each other forearms, their face only an inch or two apart.

"Hi, I am Diane," Diane introduced herself. "You must be Jess."

"I am Jess indeed. Hi, Diane."

"You know, Jess," Dick interrupted, cock his head forward at the ladies. "Say she started it again but in fact, I've done most of the shaving for her."

"Not surprising." Jon chuckled, shook his head.

"Because you keep snatching the razor from my hand every time," Diane calmly told, tilting her head to glance at Dick.

"Knew it!" Jon piled on.

"He must be very passionate about it, but must have done a terrible job, so he has to keep snatching it," Jess said.

"You're not only beautiful, but also smart, Jess," Diane complimented, rolling her eyes back at Jess, smiling. "Yes, that is true and I had to redo every time."

Letting herself off Jess, Diane then turned to approach Jon. And there was the traditional man-woman greeting again. This time however, I noticed Jon did squeeze her ass cheek with his hand, and that was taken down in my mental note.

"Hi" and names were then customarily exchanged.

Cocking her head at Jess, Diane asked: "Is that why you chose her, Jon? For her smart?"

Jon tilted her head to look over her shoulder and directed his response toward Dick: "Actually, it is mainly because my wife has done me with a cock-breaking passion. Every. Single. Time."

The comical emphasis on the last three words forced a laugh out of Jess and me.

He then nodded down back at Diane and placed a kiss on her forehead. "But yes, smart too."

"There is an unusual hardness about you, Jon," she said. "The muscles on your back. The way your fat cock felt in my palm. Your heavy touch on my butt."

"I was born this way, lady," said Jon. I bet his chest was about to burst with pride.

"That may be why Jess's glutes looked so well-shaped and felt so tough," Diane continued. "Her body must have adapted to the...daily physical exertion with you over the years."

Creaking and cracking noises echoed in my head.

"That is actually the result of years of weight training, but thanks for that anyway." Jess said barely resisted a chuckle. And then everyone started laughing.

Diane turned to look at me and then opened her arms, reaching for me. "And Hi, Sam." The gesture reminded me of the way of woman-man greeting but the thought of misapplication of it suddenly filled me with anxiety.

"Let her grab you first," a thought voiced in my head. That's a good idea, I thought.

Diane took a small step closer toward me. My eyes zeroed in the approaching of her right hand toward the lower part of my body. The instance I felt the tips of her fingers touched the head of my cock, I quickly grabbed her at the boob and ass, pulled her body close until our stomachs met and placed a kiss on her lips. Her body felt warm and soft. Her lips were wet with something of a lip palm. Mmmh strawberry. Her hand jerked my cock lightly. Her eyes focused on Sam's feature.

"Hi Diane. Sam...here. Nice to meet you." I said it with a sense of mastery over the man-woman greeting.

=============================

"You need to take serious control over yourself, Jon! You must! She is Sam's. For Sam alone. For her to bear your blood, she must also bear mine. Don't you forget that!"

-Sam's Journal, Jess' argument with Jon post meeting with the Dick-Diane.

"Please sit down. Make yourselves comfortable," Dick urged, tapping the coffee table a few times.

I was not sure what to do or where to sit, so I kept waiting for everyone else to get seated first.

Dick took the sofa at the wall, then Jon and his wife took the one on the left. So naturally, I took the third one in front of Dick.

What was uncomfortable to me to look at was the sight of the men spreading their legs when they sat down. Their knees were really wide across, proudly displaying their private parts for all to see.

As Jess came to sit with her man, Jon began to lean back, lift his elbows up and put his arms on the top of backrest. As soon as her butt touched the sofa, she pulled her legs up, put them together, folded at knees and leaned them on Jon's right thigh. Jon then wrapped his right hand around her right shoulder. Jess settled her back on the backrest and then grabbed his hand with both her hands and placed it on her right tit. And the two gave a loving smile to each other.

Diane bent over to work the tea, pouring it out one cup at a time. I could only hear it and did not in fact see it happening, because my view to the tea set was blocked the sight of her behind at the moment. The cleanly shaved anus and slit were all shown in front of my eyes, just about a meter away. I glanced at Dick who was presently looking on Diane.

Suddenly, he flicked his eyes to me, which prompted me to look away, and said: "Ah, she likes you already, young man." That in turn prompted Diane to squat down immediately.

"I'm sorry, sir?" I flicked my vision back at Dick who was scratching his chin now. The grin on his face looked quite confusing and... a bit disturbing.

"Come on. What else makes a woman bend over in front of a man up that close?" he said, gestured his chin toward his wife, keeping his grin on.

"No! Stop it!" Diane demanded, her voice hinted anger. "Which burn degree would you like your dick to experience, Dick?" She warned, pointing tea pot at him.

"Take it easy, honey! I was just teasing." Dick tried to dissolve the tension, looking away.

Yeah, what makes a woman bend over showing all...that in front of a man, dear sir? I asked my mental image of Dick. But given the situation just then, I better make myself a mental note to go look that up somewhere else, later.

A tensed moment of silence between the host couple followed. Jon and Jess were looking on wide-eyed. But then the look on the faces shifted to relief as the tension did not escalate any further.

Dick lifted his back off the backrest heavily, reached his arm down, pinched a small cup. "Have some tea, folks!" That one was for Jon, then another one for Jess, and then another for me.

"This is Diane's special. Took her some hours today to make it," he said, taking a sip.

"I never understand why such a simple tea would take her so long to make," he continued.

I thought: what is he doing right now? Scorning the wife even more? Bringing the tension back for entertainment?

"She must have spent most of the time squeezing the vaginal juice out for just the water." Another sex joke from Dick.

All eyes rolled toward Diane. Her face was still down at the tea set, emotionless. But then she shot glance back at Dick. A small smile could be seen at her lips.

"Is that so?" Diane broke her silence.

"Did you taste it in the tea? Or is it the fact that you haven't washed your mouth since the moment you lifted your face off my crouch this morning?" Diane lifted her face up staring at Dick, anticipating his reactions, her eyes smiling.

"Haven't washed my what? Hey, I was brushing my teeth at the same time you took a shower right there..." Dick protested.