Marriage Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one nipple stamp is needed. So, he can have the other one while waiting to get called in the office," Jess said, gestured her chin toward Diane's one of tits apparently.

"I heard you a data sorter, Sam?" That was a question from Dick.

After a few seconds thinking up a response while maintaining eye contact with him, I said: "Yes." It was curt.

A scowl flashed on Dick's face, which made my heart skip a beat or two.

"Ah no signs of pride. Your son is modest. I like that!" Dick shot a grin at Jon, his voice suddenly loud.

"Yeah, so our grandchildren won't starve, if say we all suddenly keel over one day," Jon said, chuckling.

What a relief!

"I'm sure Cindy's librarian salary is enough to cover the living costs with a child," Diane chimed in, nodding toward Cindy.

"Yes, plus she is applying for a historian position in the library now," Dick told. "So, more income to come, and higher savings to enjoy."

"True," Jon agreed, tugging his beard.

"Wow! I didn't know Cindy was aspired to be a scholar," Jess said.

"She loves books," Diane said, then gestured toward a room at the back. "She keeps a bunch of Encyclopedia of Acna copies in her room."

"That's why her room usually take twice amount of time to clean than Kim's." That was a light-hearted complaint by Cindy's mother.

"Not sure if Sam's place is big enough for all those books?" Dick asked, but that sounded more a joke than a question, to which I merely shrug for a response.

===============================

"I never liked swallowing up another dude's seed...disliked it even, but for the happiness of my daughter, that was a rightful obligation of the father," said Dick, he then kissed me on the cheek and under my chin.

-Cindy's Diary

After a minute or so, Dick raised his hands encompassing the room and said: "OK. Looks like we have talked enough. Let us finalise our decision with some action. Everyone ready for the ritual?"

"Ready when you are," Jon said, his mood lifted.

And I was ready to get even more anxious.

Jess and Diane looked at each other with a smile and nodded in a mutual understanding. Then, they lifted their hips, kneeled up on the sofas, held their husband supporting hands. Slowly the women stepped down, crossed each other and switched seats.

It was going to be a woman-on-top position for both with Jess positioning her back toward Cindy and me, while Diane turned her front outward on our left. Slowly each lady guided the other man's cock into her vagina. Jess positioned Dick's cock into her with relatively ease while Diane was panting and grunting, a great struggle on her face. Jon's cock was indeed a fat one. Both Dick and Jess were patiently waiting for her to finish settling in. It might be a gesture of courtesy to commence bouncing at the same time.

Once Diane had settled herself on Jon, she gave Jess a nod. And as expected, they both started thrusting their hips up and down and slowly against the men's shafts. Jess seemed to be easily moving her pelvis up and down along Dick's shaft, while Diane only inched her hips in the same fashion. Sweat started to appear on Diane's forehead, she appeared to be in pain. Jon's cock was too much for her to vaginally handle.

The moans started to fill the room. Jess appeared to be enjoying the moment very much, her hips was moving up and down, forward and backward suavely. It was as though she was pole-dancing with her hips on Dick's cock. Her arms were around Dick's neck and shoulders. His hands grabbed her ass tightly. Dick rolled up his eyeballs, bit down hard, letting out a series of hisses.

On the other side, Jon was now in active hip-thrusting. Diane's back was leaning on his stomach. The roundness of her boobs was like being squashed by the mighty grip of his hands. Jon's dark cock started to glisten with Diane's juice, and so it now began to move more easily in and out of her with much greater depth and pace. Her facial expression was switching intermittently between frowning-gasping due to pain and euphoric moaning from pleasure. The sound of meat clapping quickly mingled with the moans and grunt.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," Dick suddenly yelled. His pelvis was now thrusting up catching the downstrokes from Jess', his hands squeezing her waist. Jess grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face against her chest.

Abruptly, in that seemingly inseparable embrace, Dick and Jess both became quiet. Presently, there were small jerks at their hips. He was shooting up inside her. Her head threw back, jaw dropped gasping for air.

Attentively, Cindy quickly grabbed the goblet and held it steady between her father's thighs, right under Jess' crotch. Dick felt the cup and squeezed his thighs it in around it. As soon as Cindy tapped a beat on each of Jess' ass cheek, Jess immediately but slowly lifted her crotch, sliding herself off Dick's cock, sealed her vaginal lips with her fingers, hovered her hips above the goblet. And once ready, she unsealed the lips and cum began to spill into it. Dick's hands came under, grabbed her ass to support her squatting position.

Witnessing all that, Diane put her index finger and middle finger in her mouth and licked them passionately, at the same time made the 'mmmh' sounds along the way. Then she moved the fingers down and ran them around her vaginal lips and between huge dark throbbing object which was Jon's cock. The sexual haze about her amplified.

Jon appeared to be zeroed in on shoving his cock into Diane so much without minding anything else.

"That was great! Thank you!" Dick complimented, pouted his lips at Jess which she returned with a touch of her own as gesture of mutual appreciation.

"You two do it now. I'm watching the goblet for you," Jess said, directing her low voice at the both of us.

Cindy grabbed my left shoulder around my back and nudged me to lie down. Cindy stepped her knees up to the sides of my waist, and soon my dick was now directly under her crotch. She reached her hand down behind her back to grab my now-much swollen penis and positioned it slowly into her vaginal opening. As my dick began to sink upward into Cindy, we both let out a loud long moan. The tightness, the wetness, the hotness all competed each other to overwhelm my senses. The tempo was slow and there were times I felt tiny contractions from her vaginal wall against my cock, and I took it as a non-verbal invitation to dispense my seed.

Is this safe for pregnant women? I wondered. The pace was slow, so I thought as much as she wanted it hard, she was making conscious control of her bouncing so it wouldn't cause any damaging shock to the fetus.

The pleasure of sexual intercourse soon worked itself up to be a pressure to ejaculate. And both penis and vagina were now simultaneously screaming: Cum! Cum right now!

Seeing the pointlessness in holding back, I let my PC muscle contract freely, releasing gushes of the white-hot seed inside Cindy. Her vagina walls contracted vigorously. It was just like her pussy was hungrily sucking up my cum. She threw her head up, her eye closed shut, her mouth gaped. Sharp inhalations lifted her chest.

Alertness returned to her mind, sealing her vaginal lips with the help of her hand, Cindy turned to call out to Jess: ""The cup..." And within seconds, the goblet was now under her. I squeezed my thighs around its leg. Drop by drop, the cloudy-white fluid dripped from her vagina into the goblet. She shoved a finger into her and pulled out some more until she was sure that she had milked out every drop of my man's juice.

"You want more? My dick is still hard. Climb back up. I'll let out some more," I said.

"Later my love. It's really your dad and my mum's turn to use the goblet," Cindy said.

"There is some on my cockhead now. Do you want it in the cup too?" I asked, waving my cockhead under her crotch.

"No, love." She gave me a weird look. "For this ritual, the love juice has to be collected from the women."

Cindy then sat the goblet back on the coffee table near Jon and Diane, who were now still working hard on each other.

Abruptly Jon began to grunt intensely, teeth baring. His upward hip thrusts now became erratic. His hands squeezed even harder on Diane's tits, causing her to wail. Understanding what was about to come-that Jon is about to cum, she turned her head and urged: "Yeah...Yeah baby...Cuh...Cum...Cum hard."

A series of moans shot out of both Diana's and Jon's mouth as his sperms fountained into Diane's birth-way. Jess eagerly clapped her fingers together at the sight. Dick was just relaxing with a hand on his cock, jerking it lightly.

What really surprised me was none of the men or women appeared to be concerned in the slightest about their spouses cumming and get creamed by another man or woman. And then I thought: maybe it is only acceptable for this weird ritual.

Diane clinked the goblet back in the center of the coffee table after filling it with Jon's cum from her body. She then came down and sank Jon's cockhead into her mouth, sucked it a few times. After that as she was getting back up, Jon grabbed the back of her head, pulled her lips close and kissed her passionately.

"You are so fucking amazing!" Jon complimented, to which Diane responded "Thanks" with a shy smile.

When everyone returned to their spouses at the previous seats, Dick hunched over and reached his hand out for the goblet. He slid its base against the table surface moving it closer to him. Bringing it close to his face, he whirled it a few times, inspecting the content. Then he began to put two fingers into the cup and stirred up the content attentively.

After a minute or so, he put the goblet back down, nodded to the other parents, and said: "OK. This should do it." Jon, Jess and Diane one by one began to join in and dip their fingers into the cup, taking a bit of the mixed cum with them as they lifted the fingers out. Once all finished, the parents reached their arms straight out and touched their cum-wet fingers together at a single point above the cup. They gestured towards each other with a smile of a strange mutual an understanding. Then Jon's fingers were inside Diane's mouth and Diane's inside Jon's; Dick's fingers inside Jess' mouth and Jess' inside Dick's. Their eyes closed shut during the process. Their lips began pulsing against the other person's fingers. Their fingers could be seen to be wiggling inside the other participants' mouths.

Not sure about Cindy, but presently I felt a sudden gag reflex in my throat at the scene.

"Mmmh" sounds were made by all participating parents. And they were getting louder. Slowly, they reopened their eyes and drew back their fingers.

"Surely the tea made it taste a lot better," Jess commented. "A fitting choice of drink for today, Diane." To which the other participants nodded in agreement.

Cindy wiped my dick with one finger, put it in her mouth and whispered into my ear: "I like the original better."

Jon and Diane then stood up and moved to Dick and Jess' side with Jon in front of Cindy and Diane in front of me. The strange readiness about them suggested another stage of the ritual.

Dick then handed the cup over to Jon. Jon took it and dipped his index and middle finger in and scooped out another small amount of the mixed-cum. He then held the goblet out to Diane, and she too got her share of the content on her fingers.

"Children rise!" both Jon and Diane now commanded.

In confusion, I shot Cindy a glance. She grabbed my arm and nudged me to obey.

With the help of Jess, Dick quickly pushed the coffee table to the side, making more space for all to get closer.

Jon and Diane both stood a pace close to us now. Jon reached his hand down toward Cindy and touched her between the inner thighs with his cum-soaked fingertips. Abruptly, I felt something wet gently touched the head of my penis. Flicking my eyes down, Diane's fingers on my dick. She proceeded to run her fingers along the shaft all the way to my pubic area.

Dick and Jess were now staring at the whole thing with intense focus, adjusting their heads to get a better view on the interactions.

I cast a glance at Cindy and saw Jon's fingertips was now rubbing against her pubic hair, moving up toward the navel.

"With this mingled love juice, we, Jon-Jess and Dick-Diane, accept you Sam and Cindy as family and thereby approve this marriage," Jon formally announced. His voice went much deeper.

"Wedding to follow in one month?" Jess chimed in, to which Dick responded with a nod.

Diane eyes rolled up and her eyelids looked heavy, and her lips began to flap repeatedly in breathy movements. Chanting, she appeared to be.

Glancing to Cindy's side, I caught two pairs of eyes staring at Diane, patiently waiting. Diane drew in a sharp deep breath and then let out a big sigh, opened her eyes. Seeing that as a sign to continue, Jon turned to Cindy, dipped his fingers in the cup for more cum and drew another line from her navel up toward her chest.

Suddenly, I heard "Turn" and saw Diane's cloudy white fingertips hovering close in front of my eye which prompted my body to recoil.

"Don't be nervous, big guy." Diane comforted me with her now-low soft voice. Then she proceeded to press her fingers between my eyebrows, drew a circle there, then moved them down, with her fingers still on my skin, against the bridge of my nose and all the way to the tip. The smell of cum repulsed me. But I tried to hold it in, so this whole weird ritual could be over with a smile on everyone's faces.

"Open," she commanded, her mouth gaped with the tongue sticking out, suggesting me do the same.

"I ain't going to bite," Diane said in a low and somewhat provocative voice.

Hesitated for a few seconds, I thought: OK I'm just going to have to hold my breath. I'm doing this for Cindy.

I took a big breath, held it in, and slowly wrapped my lips around her fingers. Her tongue now curled up and slowly wet her upper lip from side to side. Then as the tongue withdrew back into her mouth, a smirk stretched on one side of her face. And I felt her fingers wiggling slightly between the roof of my mouth and my tongue. My back muscles became tense. Within me, there were two fights - a fight against the gag reflex, and the other was against the urge to immediate sink my teeth into those fingers, freeing my mouth from them.

Eventually I won those fights, but I was not proud. Winning more tolerance of an adversity is not always as triumphant as winning a way out of it.

Abruptly out of nowhere, my mind was flooded with the images of Diane with her hand on my penis, her lips on mine, her tongue wetting her lips, her behind rocking side to side, her tits rubbing against my chest, her face bobbing up and down, her gaped mouth sending exhalations at my face, and her fingers sinking in my shoulders.

"Yes, my man. Would you breed with my in-law too?" The voice chimed in once again in my head.

***End***