Marriage Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon slapped his thigh, bursting out laughing, while Jess buried her face in his shoulder cackling.

"Damn, Dick! You just got called out for your own ugliness, man," Jon teased on.

"Don't worry. We don't mind it. As long as the tea is made out of love..." Jess said, whirled and stared at Jon. "Juice!" Jess and Jon harmonised.

Everyone's laughter shot at each other, lifting the mood collectively.

"And where is that Cindy at?" Dick yelled; his voice hoarse. "Don't keep our guests waiting!" His impatience mixed with anger.

Ah so I'm about to meet my old girl Cindy again, I realised. And the old couple in front of me here is none other than her parents.

"Must be fingering herself in the shower now, that girl," Dick humorously said.

"Must be pre-wetting herself for her Sam here, don't you think," Jon said with a naughty smile, cocking his head toward me, at which I threw a smile back.

"Women tend to experience unusual high sex drive during pregnancy, did you men already forget?" Diane protested, turned her head up to glance at all men in room now.

Pregnancy? Cindy is pregnant? With our child? I'm going to be a dad?

It's actually Sam's child, I corrected myself.

Looking equally dismay, Jess chimed in: "Yeah, you better appreciate the fact that we would rather do that than go out releasing it on some stranger men and ruin your unborn children in the process."

Diane's behind slowly came up again which prompted me to flick my eyes away from its direction and then the direction in front of me. One thing I noticed about the two women: the way their back muscles rippled as they moved about suggested a strong musculoskeletal adaptation to the large size of their tits.

Dusted her knees, Diane came around to her husband's seat and sat next to his left in the same manners as Jess.

"Hi everyone. Hope I didn't make you wait too long."

There stepping out Cindy with her familiar fineness of all womanly features: an extensively long pair of legs (if only viewed from the waist down, I'm sure that many people would conclude she and Sam are about the same height though Sam is in fact a bit taller), a fine set of tear-drop shaped boobs and the mesmerising hourglass body of hers. But still no sign of pregnancy was shown on her belly.

"Hi Cindy, how you doing?" Jon and Jess both greeted with an eager smile, nodded.

Jon slowly stood up with his hand pressed against Jess' back signalling her to follow. They quickly squeezed in beside them along the narrow path between the table and the sofa I was on, approaching Cindy. My eyes rolled left to right following each of their butts, as they passed my face. I held my breath the entire time but felt lucky that they had not turned the other side.

Then there was the traditional woman-woman greeting and then the woman-man greeting again.

The woman-woman greeting seemed all right to me, but the woman-man greeting between Cindy and Jon was felt really...inappropriate. To me at least. I could not imagine how something this sexual between a guy's girl and his father taking place right in front of him could somehow be very much acceptable here.

His greeting kiss was...greedy. He was like chewing on her lips.

Bite his lips off, Cindy! I scolded within.

His thick fingers dug deep into her ass cheeks, jiggling them repeatedly left and right alternatively.

I was shadow boxing at Jon in my head.

Toward the end, when his body departed from hers, his now-much enlarged cock could be seen leaning on Cindy's stomach.

Burn his bridge!

And as her hand was about to let go off his cock, he held her grip back, and tugging it lightly.

Please make it stop...

"Hey there, sexy Cindy!" His lips stretched out a mischievous grin as their lips separated, sending an understandable discomfort to Cindy's eyes. But she merely returned a polite smile. "Hi, Mr. Jon!"

Recalling a much light version of his interactions with Diane early on polite boiled my blood, tensed my muscles, and almost quenched a fist on my hand.

But looking at other content faces around us, I urged a stillness into myself with a thought: it's just a culture thing. Just play along. Don't take things too personal. Don't look too serious. Think Sam. Think of him. And play along. For now.

"OK. Let the young couple be together. Shall we?" Jess asked, pulling his arm.

"Hang on. Let me give my grandchild some love," Jon said, and bent over, pouting his lips and placing a kiss on Cindy's belly between the navel and public area. He caressed her belly, exclaiming: "Oh our sweet grandchild! Oh, the future of our bloodline!"

Come on thank your son here. Thank Sam! Thank me!

Then he ran his tongue up past the navel. Her stomach made a few sudden but small contractions probably due to the tickle sensation. Jess also kissed Cindy's belly in the same area, but there was no licking. That made me suspect that the lick by Jon was in fact completely unnecessary, and that he was doing that just to express his sexuality.

What a dirty old fool! Not giving up my money now without a fight! To the death!

Remember, the lick might actually be how men interact with pregnant women in this world, I reminded myself, calming myself. I tried to look at the event from this world's perspective: Again, it might be just part of this culture.

As the two butts passed my face again, Cindy turned to me with open her arms, and a loving smile, she urged: "Come, love!" I eagerly launched myself off the seat, and we gave each other the woman-man greeting.

As we were kissing passionately, I turned myself at where Jon was sitting, effectively bringing her backside toward him. I grabbed Cindy's both ass cheeks tightly and then started kneading them, directing it at Jon's onlooking face.

How do you like that, Mr Jon?

Then I proceeded to press her body more tightly onto mine. Our heads bobbed up and down as the intensity of kiss increased. Her eyes closed shut. Our lips were like chewing each other. I had to make sure that the interaction was big and dramatic enough for Jon to witness every second of it. I wanted to tell him that Cindy and I belonged to each other.

But he was simply putting on a carefree smile at the moment.

In introspect, that might have been a proud smile because the way I greeted Cindy was somewhat a copy of what he'd done to her...with an amplified sense of selfishness. That was kind of sad.

What saddened me even more was a realisation that Cindy would never be truly mine and I was always a strange soul in this meatsuit called Sam whom she loved.

Cindy held my hand and led the way to my then-sofa. She sat herself next to my left, matching the way other women were sitting position with their men.

It must be also part of the tradition, I thought.

As Cindy leaned her right to my left side of the torso, I wrapped my arm around her waist until my hand reached her belly, feeling the change there. It felt a little hard against my fingers there. Cindy noticed that, turned and asked: "Are you looking for a kick?" Her hand was now on mine.

"It's not big enough to do that yet." Diane explained it to the first-time father with an understanding smile.

"Look. He just can't wait to be dad soon," Jon said, scratching his chin.

=======================

Kim after all carries my mother's blood. How is a religious belief so strong that it has overridden one's basic instinct to spread her genes? Yes, the man gave, the woman received. But then the woman refused to allow her creation to receive the same blessing that she had been given. The belief system that expands the possibility at one end of one's lifetime accidentally nullified the purpose of that possibility at the other.

-An excerpt from Cindy's Diary

"Now. Ladies and gentlemen. Let's us idle no longer."

Dick's voice was now firm and upbeat, calling for everyone's immediate attention.

"We all know the purpose of today's meeting," he continued.

Oh yes, what exactly am I coming here for? The realisation of ignorance suddenly startled me. To let Sam's parents visit my Cindy and their unborn grandchild?

"About two weeks ago, as Cindy told us that her body had finally confirmed the marriage proposal between her and Sam, we were so overjoyed that we almost lost our sleep that night," Dick spoke a loud, raising his hands toward Cindy and me.

What does he mean by her body confirming the marriage proposal? I wondered.

"From what we had heard about Sam from Cindy, we knew nothing but good qualities. Good husband qualities. We trust our daughter's heart and mind in this. And I personally also have good feelings about Sam, and about Sam and Cindy being together as a family," Dick continued.

"Yes, and we as parents all want nothing more than best for our children when it comes to their marriage," Diane chimed in.

"But success in marriage proposal is one thing. There are always certain family responsibilities that require for both future wife and husband. It's time for us to discuss in detail so we can make way for the marriage approval," Jon said.

"Exactly, Jon," Dick said, nodded slightly.

He then stood up, went to the hanging bookshelf on the wall to his left, and began browsing.

Feeling the growing anxiety, I reached my hand down to Cindy's lower stomach and played with a few strains of her pubic hair.

Then suddenly, a new curiosity started to put words in my mouth: "Cindy, have you always kept all this...hair on?"

"Trimmed. Cut. But never shaved. I may be born of a Northern woman who shaves but I consider myself a Southern girl who does not."

"I thought all women with Northern origin would have to follow the tradition," Jess commented, keep her gaze at Cindy's lower part.

"No, it actually is not mandatory at all if the woman lives outside their usual Northern communities," Cindy explained.

Jess flicked her glance at Diane to check for any reactions, but Diane was merely glazing over the teacup in her hand, her face blank.

Dick returned with a book with thick dark coloured cover on one hand, and a gilded-looking goblet on the other. He clinked the goblet against the coffee table, at the centre, and returned to his seat. The thick line of a wavy pattern embracing the brim of the cup and a fish-scale pattern ran downward to its foot. As he dropped his hips on the sofa, he gently sat the book on the table's edge near him. Slowly he began turning the pages, but quickly skimming through a few passages dense with words.

"It's happening!" Jon cheered, shooting a glance at me, his lips drew a smile.

"For continuance of the four bloodlines of us parents here, we Dick-Diane family require of the couple at least two children," Dick said, his voice became formal, shifting his glance to Jon, then across to Jess, then: "What do the Jon-Jess say?"

"That we Jon-Jess family can agree upon," Jess replied with the firmness in her voice.

Dick and Diane simply smiled and nodded.

"One down. Another to go," Cindy whispered in my ears.

There was a hint of humour in that which found pretty funny. But then: What if Sam and Cindy cannot pop another one?

"I really don't want to talk bad luck," Diane suddenly interjected. "But if our daughter could not conceive another one with Sam, would your eldest son, Son, be willing to share his seed?"

Understanding that surprised and shocked me at the same time. Swallowing in a dry throat, I wondered: how is that even possible?

"He has agreed that he will share his seed." Jon's reply was to the point.

Scratching his chin, Dick asked: "Cindy mentioned Son has a wife. Did his wife and her family know and approve?"

"He wouldn't have agreed if the in-laws didn't."

"Ok. That is actually good."

"Would you be willing to breed with Sam's brother if it had to come to that?" That was a question from Jon for Cindy.

The answer from Cindy was direct and certain: "Yes. Sam and I have both agreed to that."

I had not agreed to that. I still don't.

A sense of relief filled both Jon and Jess' faces, as Jon said: "We heard the same from Sam, but it's good to have a confirmation from the other side."

"I heard Cindy has a younger sister named Kim, doesn't she?" Jess asked.

And I thought: Now am I to be the stud?

"Yes, but..." Diane broke off and suddenly found herself at a strange loss of words.

Blinking herself out of confusion, Jess continued: "She is not married, is she?"

"She isn't."

"But do you know if she's willing?" Jess finished the question with a cocking of her head at me.

"We did bring it up during our family gathering last week and she said she might, but...nothing solid yet," Dick told, his voice was flat, unsure.

"I see, so there is another agreement to reach with her future husband then," Jon said.

"Unless..." Jess said, gesturing her chin toward me.

Diane simply shook her head; her gaze was now low.

"I see. She wants to find a man of her own," Jon said, to which Jess gestured an agreement.

"A woman," Dick said in a low voice, almost a whisper.

At first, Jon's eyebrows drew in together for a second or so, then slowly widened with understanding.

"I see. I've seen many woman-woman couples use sperm donors to have children." Jon said. Jess nodded in agreement. "If she or her partner ever needs a sperm donor, maybe can Sam make the top of the list?"

The desire to mate with multiple females was surging within me and filling me with great...lustful anticipation. But the mental image of my Earth family shaking their heads and scowling their faces at the idea moved me to away from the direction where Jon's index finger was waving at presently.

Dick appeared to be on the verge of saying something but chose to only remain silent. That made me reflect on the whispering in his "a woman" just then.

Restlessly, Jon's eye contact with Dick intensified, demanding for his immediate response.

Composing herself, Diane lifted her gaze to Jon and Jess and said: "I'm a follower of the Church of Intercourse..." She broke off, maintained her gaze at the couple, seemingly measuring other's reactions, and continued: "We believe that every child thrives on the harmonious combination of male and female energies from their own parents. So, they must be raised in a family with parents of both sexes for them to grow into the best version of themselves. Therefore, we protest same sex couples having children, neither biological nor adopted."

Besides homophobia, I heard fanaticism in that recitation.

"And as a mother of a woman who...loves another woman, I do not want any grandchildren of hers."

Diane's statement carried a hint of forced calmness, an inner suppression of tears, a subtle disappointment in her own creation.

Jon and Jess both let out a small trembling exhalation. There must be a mutual understanding that their bloodline would never branch out to the Sam-Kim line. And I thought: it sounds like Diane's the only believer in the room, so it might not be possible...only when Diane's still around.

"Another thing is Kim is not Dick's daughter," Diane added.

Things are just getting better, I thought.

"About nineteen years ago, Dick was away a couple of months on a business trip. Before he went, he had asked his dad to take care of me sexually."

Having sex with the father-in-law as requested by the husband?! I swallowed in a dry throat, wondering what in the world this was?

"And grandad and I enjoyed fucking each other a little too much..."

Wow! Scandalous! I exclaimed silently, looking now upward at the big couple photo hung above Dick and Diane. And my mind was screaming "Superstition!" at it.

"And religiously speaking, it is forbidden for women to reject men's semen during penetration sex. When man and woman agree to have sex, the man gives, and the woman must receive. Accept it. Wholly. Every time," Diane continued.

"When we knew I was pregnant with Kim, grandad actually apologised and even suggested a voluntary abortion," Diane said, her voice sad.

Sometimes, remembering this makes me wonder: Would Cindy need some other men to take care of her like that, while Sam was away? And at it, I shake my head every time. Both in dismay and disagreement.

"Did grandmother get upset about it?" Jess asked.

"We don't know. Grandad and grandma had split a long time ago. She had had another family at the time, so I don't think she'd have care."

"And Kim still around today means..."

"Grandad died of a heart failure about a week after that. Dick was so deep in grief. So, to honour the memory of his beloved dad, he told me to keep the baby."

"I see. So, Kim is not a direct descendant of Dick, so the children of Sam and Kim...hypothetically speaking of course would not strictly be recognised as a pure blood of the Jon-Jess-Dick-Diane unique genetic mingle."

"And that wouldn't be fair to Dick." Diane shook her head again, gave Dick sympathetic look. But Dick was merely glazing over Cindy and me, his face blank, seemingly refusing to return her look.

What is the intention of this telling? I wondered. Does she know? Is she trying to kill the remaining thought of mating Kim with Sam...if one day, she's no longer around?

Such selfishness!

Deafening silence returned to the room now as everyone was reflecting on what had been shared in their heads.

===========================

Sam's stamp mark was so big that the officer had to have him redo it on a blank piece of paper, so the mark wouldn't blacken the words by accident like the first try. And I wondered if my child was going to be a boy and if he would inherit this daddy's exquisite gene.

-Cindy's diary, on the visit to the House of Coins

Nodding back down at a page, Dick traced his finger on a line, and then another. Everyone curiously looked on.

Tempted to break the silence, Jon said: "I think it's time we talk about the welfare support for our grandchildren?"

Glancing left at his wife and then right at Jon, Dick agreed with a nod.

"As the general rules apply for common-grandchildren, we Jon-Jess are committed to make monthly contribution at three percent of our monthly coin income to each child born by both Sam and Cindy only."" Jess said at a deliberately slow pace, almost word to word.

Common-grandchildren must be the grandchildren who shares the same blood of both grandparents, I thought.

"To match, we Dick-Diane will follow the same payment schedule and the percentage," Diane said.

"Rounding it up to the nearest coin," Jon added.

"Of course," Dick agreed.

All parents then turned their eyes toward Cindy and me. Composing himself a little, Jon proposed:

"Very well. Tomorrow, we will all go to the nearest House of Coins to register for an Offspring Welfare trust account and a Sam-Cindy shared coin account.

The Jon-Jess shared account and the Dick-Diane account will be linked to the Offspring account, so our income streams will be regularly monitored and managed by a House officer.

They will then carve out the monthly coin amount according to the agreed percentage and independently distribute it to the child through his or her parents' shared coin account. Starting on the child's first birthday. Until he or she celebrates his or her 20th birthday."

"I'm sure you have had more experience before in this than us. Can you guide us while we're there?" Dick requested, to which Jon replied with a firm "Absolutely!".

"Just a note though in case you didn't know," Jon said, leaning forward at Dick-Diane. "They're going to require dick stamps and nipple stamps...nipples of the ladies of course, for all documents."

"Yes, perhaps on the day keep your dick perfectly clean of..." Jess added then broke off and darted her eyes from Dick to Diane. "...Any cum residue."

"And my nipples clean of any saliva. I got that. Thank you very much, Jess," Diane responded with a mischievous smile on her face.