Marriage Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take his up to the register and pay for it."

They walked up front where a youngish good looking guy was working. Cindy nodded for her to put it up on the counter. Elizabeth was so embarrassed. She placed it up there anyway and tried not to make eye contact.

The clerk, named Dan, according to his name tag said, "Good evening, ladies. Did you find everything you were looking for?"

Cindy looked him in the eye, smiled and said, "Yes, this will do for now, thanks."

"Well, ladies, if you change your minds, come on back and get the bigger models. We have tons to choose from and ya'll surely didn't take enough time to pick this one out."

Cindy smiled her CFM smile and said, "Thanks, Dan, you are right. Next time can you spend some time with us?"

"Sure thing."

He rang it up and Elizabeth paid for it. Dan was trying to ply Elizabeth with a little flirting and humor, but she was terribly embarrassed and would not participate in the banter. Dan thanked her anyway and told her to please come back and look for some sexy lingerie next time.

Back in the car, Cindy said, "Damn, Elizabeth, once Dan saw that you were buying the cock, he was coming on to you big time. You just shot him down and left him cold. You need to learn the art of conversation. We call it flirting. It doesn't hurt anything. It's not like he was trying to fuck you, he was just flirting. Flirt back, damn it."

They both giggled all the way back to the store. Elizabeth was glad she had her biggest purse. She could hide the dildo in it. She just hoped that no one else would see it. She thought of where she could hide it back at the apartment where Chris would never see it.

That night, nothing happened again. As Chris was about to graduate, he was busy studying for finals. Elizabeth kissed him every so often when he was taking a break. The anticipation was getting to her. She had come in and hid the dildo under some towels in her closet. She knew Chris had no reason to look there. The next morning, she fixed him breakfast and kissed him as he started to class. He would be gone all day until around 6 pm. She wished that she had the day off, because she wanted to fully explore the sensation of the big dildo.

She took a shower and put on some light makeup, then brushed out her hair. She put on the sheer nightshirt with no panties. She did not button the nightshirt, but let it drape across her breasts and down to her hips. When she unpacked her dildo, she got some baby oil as lubricant. Sitting on the side of the bed, she gently kissed the tip end of the fake cock. Next, she dabbed some oil onto her pussy lips. She was already wet with anticipation. As she lay back, she fell onto her pillows propped up to catch her body. In the most comfortable position she could assume, she spread her legs and placed her feet flat on the mattress.

Slowly, gently she guided the big cock into her pussy. About an inch in, she started to feel a sensation of fullness that she did not experience with Chris' cock inside her. She smiled to herself and continued on. Inch after inch, the fullness progressed. It was a totally new sensation. It was hard to describe. Just full. Deeper she went until she got most of the cock into her pussy. She was already starting to experience that warm feeling in her pussy and stomach. She moved the cock back and forth and moaned involuntarily. She was enjoying this more than she had imagined. As she moaned, she let caution go away and started breathing more heavily. She moved her lover faster and as deep as she could. It was hitting a place inside her that she had never felt before. She was really enjoying herself now. She lurched up on her heels and dug into the bed covers as the first waves of orgasm overtook her.

The cock was stretching the hood over her clit and she was getting direct stimulation from it. Finally, she thrust it deep into herself and held on as her orgasm took hold. Her whole body tensed. She held her middle finger to her clit and then exploded in a gigantic spasm. Her cum came jetting out and drenched the bedding and the floor beside the bed. She continued to spasm. This was much better than her first sex with Chris. Her face was flushed deep red and her hands and legs jerked as wave after wave hit her. Then slowly, she relaxed and moved her hips as the cock remained nestled in her warm, wet pussy.

She relaxed for a while and lingered in her post-orgasmic state. She looked at the clock to see if she had put herself off schedule. She was pleasantly surprised that she had plenty of time to relax and get ready for work without rushing. Just as she got up to take a shower, she remembered that she needed to clean and re-hide her new toy. She ran some hot soapy water and began to clean the dildo. As she stroked her hand up and down the shaft, her pussy began to get moist again.

She jumped back into bed and pleasured herself all over again. She had a strong orgasm, but did not ejaculate any liquid this time. She was still uncertain how to interpret this new phenomenon but it just didn't matter. She had already squirted girl cum on Chris. She was comfortable that this was not unsanitary or gross. So now she was calmly going to enjoy her "gift" as Cindy called it. She finally cleaned her new friend up and placed it back in the hiding place. After showering and putting on her makeup, she got ready for work. She looked in the mirror and vowed to get some more sexy panties when Chris got his real job.

12