Marriage with a Pacemaker Pt. 01

Story Info
Life after a heart attack changes our sex life.
3.5k words
20.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This storyline is dedicated to my email buddy, Ed. Enjoy!

When talking about my wife, everyone usually agrees, she is one beautiful woman - inside and out. Not only is she a wonderful human to all but to some she is incredibly sexy, even to some of her female friends.

Her golden-blonde locks flow like Niagara about her round face, which is most regularly sporting a welcoming smile with an embracing ambience. Her hazel eyes, which are slightly orientally oval in shape, radiate life and vitality, and often love and passion. All of her friends -- and lovers -- are attracted to her initially by her warm personality and jovial spirit. Nearly all lust after her for her curvaceous body.

She is the kind of person most love to be near to. Her 'free spirt' is gregarious and attracts people about her as flies to jam. If I am brutally honest, she can become slightly loquacious when the alcoholic spirits are flowing freely and her 'free spirit' is fully released. Yes, I admit it, she does like a little drink and is somewhat high-spirited and playful when a little drunk.

There is no doubt that she is kind and considerate with a wicked sense of humour. If I may reveal a secret to you, she is all of these things -- and more - in the bedroom too; demonstrating her sexuality, with generosity, open-mindedness and with passion aplenty. She processes a body and an inner charisma that has always aroused the animal in me. We have enjoyed a rich but conventional sexual life as a married couple, but one would not say adventurous.

At 36, she still maintains a great physic as she works out once a week at the gym with a personal trainer and often runs 5k with friends. Standing just 5 feet, 6 inches in her stocking feet, when naked she is a magnificent example of the female form. While quite lean of frame due to keeping herself fit, she is shapely and voluptuous in the necessary areas.

Her hips could be best described as 'child bearing' and her peach-shaped ass, whilst far from large as is the 'new' fad, is full, round and sufficiently squeezable for my liking -- and I love to eat a peach, don't you? Thank the heavens for sports bras though -- or, as my wife calls them, 'necessary evils'. Indeed, they are necessary, essential even, to support her 36D breasts - a magnificent handful which are extenuated further in their magnificence as they appear to hover above her narrow waistline, which is due in part to the exercise she performs, as well as a vegetarian diet.

I have been amiss, as I now realize I have not told you the name of my beloved: Deanna.

We have been happily married for 9 years, of which the first 7 were blissful. Before I explain what happened, perhaps I should introduce myself: I am Gordon Browne. An Englishman by birth and a proud Yorkshire man by heritage. At 54 years old, my hairline is receding, my greying temples are spreading, as is my waistline unfortunately. In short, I willingly admit I have allowed age and my lifestyle to affect my physique and my physical health. Before you vilify me too much, let me add that I suffered a heart attack 2 years ago, which was quite serious at the time, and acutely still effects my health -- and my life - today.

Therein, lies the explanation to the unanswered, earlier question -- at least in part.

Let me take you back to that time...

***

"Yes, baby, fuck me."

"Oh God, yes, your cock is so good."

"Fuck me, Gordon baby!"

"Oh, yes, baby, yes, oh, oh, God... yes."

"Oh Yes, Oh Yes... Yes, God, Yes, oh God."

"Yes, I'm coming... Oh, Go------d...

"Oh Goooo..... Gordon!"

"GORDON!"

"GORDON!"

[pause]

Indeed, that stream of audible passion was all my wife, Deanna.

I was the one above her, pounding into her, in an act of glorious, matrimonial sexual intercourse -- pounding as hard and as fast as I possible could, mind you, so that I could bring her to her second wonderful orgasm that evening.

My sweat was flowing as the heat was increasing and my heart was (let me stress WAS) pounding like the rock drummer of the band Motorhead.

She was the one who lay beneath me turning a warm pink as her impeding orgasm approached.

I was the one turning bright purple as my heart and breathing had stopped.

Apparently, I was only a shade of purple for a few minutes, before I started to turn grey. Which I am now informed is not the best complexion immediately after a heart attack.

Thank the heavens for Deanna! As a trained nurse, though she had not practiced for a while, Deanna knew exactly what to do as she awaited the emergency ambulance.

But everything was not doom and gloom as I must interject some excellent news: Due in part to the remoteness of our village location and the recent deep snow which still lay on the roads; add that to this first ever heart attack, allowed me to tick off an item from my bucket list - my first flight in a helicopter... [tick] even if I knew nothing about it at the time.

[unpause]

Back home after just 3 weeks in emergency procedure, open heart-surgery and intensive post-op care, my life has changed immensely, but not necessarily for the better. The implanted box in my chest, now controls not only the beat of my heart, but has redefined my entire life.

Regular but steady exercise, such as country walks, was now a necessity.

-- and the regular short walks to the pub on an evening somehow fails to count as a suitable exercise!?! What's that about? Not only that, but I have also been forced to change my diet to a completely vegetarian one. To make matters worse, everything is cooked in sterile and allegedly healthy fat-free ways. 'Healthy' being a marketing pseudonym for 'tasteless'. Now, in my book, any Yorkshire man without his steak pies, deep-fried fish and chips, roast beef and Yorkshire puddings consumed at least weekly, to name but three of four essential food groups, will always be just a shadow of a true Yorkshireman - and that is without mentioning the indispensable fourth group; pints of dark, bitter ale. Sorry, I became riled up in my frustrations. Alas, all this moaning to you is pedantic as it remains the same arguments I have already lost with Deanna. -

So, the other major change in our lives was the sex.

Due to the toil on my heart and damaged blood circulation, I was now unable to get a strong erection, that was to say without considerable and prolonged intense encouragement. Advised against strenuous exercise, my days of pounding Deanna, as she loved to be, had gone.

Our sexual lives were reduced to blowjobs, both willingly given and gratefully received and masturbation whether together or in solitude. Indeed, I still masturbated solo and regularly, as my desire had not diminished, only my ability to perform it. The problem was not an inability to get, but to keep a strong erection sufficiently to make love to Deanna. And, as much as I loved fucking my wife, her beautiful, delicious, inviting, warm and welcoming pussy sadly failed to deliver the intensity required.

Extremely conscious of my wife's needs, we had experimented with both dildos and vibrators, and in fact, she had a small collection which often remained rejected in the bottom draw after first use. We had even tried a strap on, worn by me I will quickly add, in replacement of my flaccid cock, but alas, the stress on my heart almost triggered a repeat helicopter ride.

Sadly, we were reduced to doing the best we could. Deanna never complained. She told me she was quite satisfied with what we had. But over time, her eyes said differently. You know how that word 'quite', when said pertly and confidently can sound like "sure", yet the word can often trail away in a downcast or uncertain way to mean 'almost'...? This was that time.

"It's alright, honey," she replied to my probe. "I'm quite satisfied."

'Shit! Her tone dropped and trailed off,' thought I, 'so I have to do something about that.'

What that 'THAT' was, I had absolutely no idea.

I took her in my arms, "I'm so sorry love, I love you dearly, so if there is ANYTHING I can do for you, just say."

Her grip on me within the embrace confirmed her acknowledgement.

***

Nothing sexual transpired between us for the next few days. Deanna had returned to work at the local hospital, as my state sick pay was insufficient to live on. She returned home usually quite late and had started to work irregular shifts -- which I had to admit, I struggled to follow on her colour shaded chart trapped to the side of the fridge by magnets.

I had been alone most of the day, pottering about the garden in the lovely, early-summer sunshine. I had dug out my shorts from the bottom of the wardrobe, then rummaged for the weeding trowel in the shed before savouring in the gentle work around the borders.

There is something about my body absorbing natural sunshine that has always invigorated me sexually. That day, as I lazily worked in the garden, surrounded by the beautiful blooms, and in direct ray of the sun, my erection twitched and grew and became engorged to the point that I had to adjust the discomfort in my shorts.

I took a break. Walked inside and wondered if Deanna would be home soon to witness - no, witness is the wrong word - to enjoy this nice hard erection in my pants.

I stared at the chart, trying to decipher the colour code and figured out that today Deanna was working until 10pm. Meaning two things: First, she would arrive home knackered, eat a quick bite of supper then retire and fall asleep in bed. Second, there is no way my cock, even if stimulated by the power of the sun, was going to stay hard for that long.

I walked to the spare room, now converted to an office at the rear of the house, switched on my laptop and booted up my favourites. Literotica, here we come!

I opened my account and found my reading list, all the time, gently maintaining a stimulation on my erect dick. I was eager for a nice wank and a thrilling orgasm. Kicking off my short and tucking my t-shirt under my armpits I exposed my hard cock encased in my firm grip. I must confess that the strength of that erection was an immense turn on, but I wanted mental stimulation to ensure I maintained it.

I opened a story at random from my list and began to read.

It was a story from the Loving Wives section, that had become one of my favourites. Not normally 'my thing', I had become more familiar with the section after looking for ideas to satisfy Deanna.

I don't know about you, but in my mind, there is a difference between masturbation and a quick wank. The former was to be savoured over time, sometimes with my wife offering a hand, the latter was strictly a private thing.

When it came to the use of pornography this would always be a private matter between my cock and myself and no other. Honestly, I would be embarrassed even though we have been married 9 years and had dated for a couple before that. I had never shared pornography with Deanna and I doubt she was interested for I was quite certain that she never masturbated. I did not know if she knew of my pornographic interest, but I made sure to not leave links and bookmarks for her to find.

I read on: wife, husband, flirt, voyeur, cuckold, masturbation, watching, big cock, big black cock, two big black cocks, hmm, this was intense, blowjob, wanking, fucking, riding, stretching, watching, wanking, no touching...

My hand was a blur as I read on inside my mind, I was deeply engrossed in that story as my own orgasm built quickly and after a few more hard jerks, my cock exploded in my hand. My sperm shot out landing on my stomach. I groaned and leant back in the chair as the shivers tingled my groin. Bliss!

"Nice show, love," came Deanna's voice from behind me.

I scrambled to my feet, dick in hand, trying to close the laptop, erase the bookmark, wipe up my sperm, cover my cock and hide my embarrassment, all at the same time. All unsuccessfully. Clearly, I had misread the schedule chart. She was home! And for the first time ever, she had caught me jacking off to erotic porn.

"Don't worry, my sweet," she simply said. "I loved it."

"You should, you know, do it more often for me," she added with a wink.

"Really?" was the only thing I could reply and it sounded so meek and pathetic that I regretted it instantly.

"Sure, love, look it's fine. In fact, I want to see more."

I relaxed and allowed my hands to drop to my sides. My deflating cock hung just below my t-shirt and she moved towards me and gripped my cock. "I still love this, you know?" confirmed Deanna, "I still need it, but your tongue and fingers will do."

With those words, I smirked at her, expecting her to want me to drop to my knees to lick and suck at her pussy. Which I yearned to do more than ever before.

"Now, let's see what you were watching," she said commandingly, releasing my soft dick and moving past me to the desk. She lifted the lid of the screen before I could intercede.

"Oh God, Gordon," she exclaimed in shock, "it's a story?!"

"Yes, dear, I prefer it to..." I began tentatively, aghast where this conversation was going, "to... to... videos," I skilfully avoided the embarrassing 'porn' word.

"Yeah, me too," she confirmed, taking me completely aback.

"Yeah?" I asked meekly.

"Interesting..." diverted Deanna as she scanned the text, "a story about cuckolding?"

"Yeah. What did you mean 'me too'?" I asked.

"That's husbands watching wives with other men, right?" Deanna skilfully avoided my question.

"Yeah," I simply repeated. God I was dumb.

With aplomb, Deanna sat at the chair I had just vacated in my surprised panic. She began to read the story through in her head.

Her lips began to move as she mouthed some of the stimulating words. From time to time, she would smirk with a smile of deep curiosity, or her eyebrows would raise in peeked interest. I peered over her shoulder in an attempt to trace her progress. She scrolled the page, enabling me to locate her current position.

"Ooohhh, that's hot," she suggested and my eyes re-read with the part where the first guy pushed his cock into the girl's pussy. I knew what came next as I had almost cum at that next point.

"OOOOOOOH, and ANOTHER'S cock in her ASS TOO?!?," shouted Deanna, "Hot!"

I looked at Deana's face in shock, 'Was this my wife? Really?' I thought to myself.

Then I noticed for the first time, one hand had journeyed between her thighs and she was slowly twiddling her clit over her skin tight pants.

My cock twitched. It surprised me as I usually struggled to gain an erection at the best of times, not to mention, 5 minutes after ejaculating.

"Hmmm, I love this bit. It says her cuckold hubby, is hiding in the cupboard, watching her get double penetrated. God, that's hot, Gordon."

I kept quiet like a good chap, enjoying the show I could freely witness looking down, over her shoulder, as her fingers twiddled on her covered clit absent-mindedly.

"And he's secretly wanking off," she continued, "just like you do."

I remained quiet but my hand was now pulling on my foreskin, stretching out a hard-on.

"Would you do that for me, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, love, anything," I replied before I had even thought about it.

Sensing my compliance and her dominance of the situation, she now took control. Swivelling around on the office chair she faced me and looked directly at my hand pleasuring my cock. "Sit on the floor, Gordon, here, between my legs."

And I did; cross-legged like a schoolboy, except my cock was extending skyward and my self-pleasuring had increased.

I looked up to see the open thighs of my wife just 12 inches before me. Her hand playing with her clit and rubbing the growing damp spot on the crotch of her leggings.

She stood, hooked her thumbs into the waistband, and pulled down her pants, slowly, deliberately provocative, while daringly sticking her ass out like a pole dancer -- unfortunately -- her ass faced away from my line of sight.

It was perhaps the sexist things I had ever witnessed.

Having pulled off the final trapped leg of her pants over her foot, she sat back down on the seat. Opening her thighs to expose her fluff of blond pubic hair, she pinned her fingers aside each fold of her labia then opened them wide to reveal her innermost glory.

Dark red and slightly puffy from her excitement, the delicate crevasses of her pussy were revealed for my delight. I stared in wonderment and involuntarily licked my lips.

"No touching, Gordon," she stated, "it's not your turn."

Her words had hardly sunk in before she added, "Watch his cock go inside my empty and ready pussy."

And I did. Intently. I watching as she lifted her hand to her mouth, quickly sucked in her index and middle finger coating them in saliva before lowering them and plunging them together into her waiting, wet pussy.

My eyes simply followed her hand's every movement. I dare not blink for fear of missing anything.

She plunged her two fingers deeper and deeper while pulling her pussy lips apart as best she could with her other hand.

"Fuck me, big boy," she spoke to her imaginary friend.

I was in awe. As my erect cock reached full zenith, I pulled and jerked down, pleasuring myself as I watched her 'being fucked'. Her fingers were now blurring at speed as they entered, withdrew and re-entered her wet love box.

"Yes, fuck me with that big, 10-inch, black cock!"

'Black cock?' I thought. 'That's new.'

"Ooh yeah, watch him fuck me, Gordon."

And I did.

"Pull on your cock, Gordon, while this man fucks your wife's sloppy, wet pussy with his big, black 10-inch cock."

And I did.

Her fingers, representing the big, black, 10-inch cock, plunged fully inside her pussy which slurped and leaked juices. The big, black, 10-inch cock became covered in a whiteish froth of her juices. "He's going to cum inside my pussy again, Gordon, keep watching."

And I did. Mesmerized by the awesome sex my wife 'was having' right before my eyes.

Her other hand, coated in her juices, reached below and, just out of my sight, slipped between her ass cheeks and probed her tight asshole, a place which I have only ever touched and never probed.

"His brother is gonna fuck me in the ass, now Gordon. Ooh God, he is so big... Watch them both fuck your wife, Gordon."

And I did.

"Ohh Yes, Gordon, jerk your hard cock as they both fuck your sexy wife," she commanded.

And I did.

"They are filling my holes, now Gordon," my wife's pitch increased. "Watch their big, black 10-inch cocks fill my pussy and ass."

And I did.

"Ohh fuck," she screamed.

"They are coming inside me now, Gordon... Big, black-man's cum is filling your wife's pussy and your wife's ass... Yes... Come with us, Gordon."

And I did.

Copious amounts of fresh sperm ejaculated out of my cock, directly landing on Deanna's bright red pussy. She shivered once with the impact shock then trembled and arched her back in silent but glorious orgasm.

As she came back down to earth from those dizzying heights, she looked directly at into my eyes, "Baby, that was incredible and exactly what I needed."

Smiling she added, "Well almost exactly."

I knew exactly what she meant and the new direction our life together would have to entail.

"This was hot... and we can do this again but..." she began.

I remained silent and just inclined my head slightly to offer encouragement.

"I love you dearly, my love, but I must admit I do miss the feeling of a penis inside me," she continued. "I'm sorry. Really, I..."

"No, I get it, my sweet," I reassured her. "And I want this for you too. I think we should talk about how we can make that happen, Deanne, and... I'd love to watch."

Deanne's smile beamed, "Let's be more open with each other about our needs, Gordon."

12