Marriage with a Pacemaker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"I also like to watch you, love. Will you stop your secret masturbation? Do it for me, every time you need it... anytime you need it?" she asked.

I simply nodded.

"Meanwhile, what's the next story in your reading list..."

[click]

...

...

"Oh, Gordon?! You deliciously wicked boy!"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
The_KondorianThe_Kondorianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the constructive comments, though I didn't realize there were so many medical doctors as members here, never mind a full conference of cardio/vascular consultants. ;)

The premise was less about medical issue and more about a loving marriage unable to cope after a major medical issue. I hope, when the second part comes out (submitted today) the storyline idea I had will become clearer.

As for those that hate cuck stories and can't be bothered to read them but still like to rubbish them - I think you are in the wrong section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with DazzyD, too close to home, and not into cuck shit. At 61 I've had 2 stents installed, and my cardiologist has me on Viagra to keep my home fires lit. It also lowers my blood pressure which is a good thing. His concern with me is that my heart is still beating, which is what the pacemaker is supposed to ensure. Maybe he needs to talk to his doctor about his problem.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I know that they say about the Brits, their wives are whores and their husbands are born cuckolds, but that you are also medical Neanderthals is new to me! A pacemaker has no effect on a man's erection. Maybe medication could do that. But there is the option of SKAT, which guarantees an erection for 30-60 minutes! If you haven't heard of it, I'm happy to give you references! But of course this is detrimental to your cuckold story! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These stories don't work. The MC could easily get an implant, and she'd get all the cock she wants.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

I don't do cuck I have a NEW HEART which is a miracle in itself. Too close to home.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 01 Greg and Katie, a bittersweet love story.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
I make a Devil’s Bargain My wife wants to have an affair, to save our marriage.in Loving Wives
Cheating On Me At The Cottage My wife cheats on me while we are at a cottage together.in Loving Wives
Snowstorm From Hell A snowstorm influences changes between a man and his wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories