All Comments on 'Marriage with a Pacemaker Pt. 01'

by The_Kondorian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Just_a_desi_guyJust_a_desi_guyabout 2 years ago

Nice start. The plot can take so many ways.

Looking forward for the next part. Gave u 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this would work better if set in the time period of 50's to maybe 70's but modern day medicine has people survive heart attacks and even thrive. Bad heart disease is one thing but this guy was written as a "normal" heart patient. He can have all the sex he wants.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Modern medicine can offer all kinds of assistance including penal implants. Cowgirl allows her to do as she wishes while he can be less stressed. The bottom line is there are all kinds of options, but that probably doesn’t matter. I just assume this is headed for some justification for him to become a willing cuckold.

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Yard work = boner, problem solved

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

"At 36, she still maintains a great physic as she works out once a week.." Well, I hope there is a loo (bathroom) close by!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Ahhh the usual gay writer using a smoke screen plot to give us a by the numbers shit cuck story.

Didnt read even read, nor did I start, but once i saw the pacemaker part I knew you were a cum eating closeted little Nancy giving us a been there done that idiotic story.

well played if Epic fail is your goal.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The old snick or impaired husband and whore cuck story.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 years ago

I don't do cuck I have a NEW HEART which is a miracle in itself. Too close to home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These stories don't work. The MC could easily get an implant, and she'd get all the cock she wants.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

I know that they say about the Brits, their wives are whores and their husbands are born cuckolds, but that you are also medical Neanderthals is new to me! A pacemaker has no effect on a man's erection. Maybe medication could do that. But there is the option of SKAT, which guarantees an erection for 30-60 minutes! If you haven't heard of it, I'm happy to give you references! But of course this is detrimental to your cuckold story! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with DazzyD, too close to home, and not into cuck shit. At 61 I've had 2 stents installed, and my cardiologist has me on Viagra to keep my home fires lit. It also lowers my blood pressure which is a good thing. His concern with me is that my heart is still beating, which is what the pacemaker is supposed to ensure. Maybe he needs to talk to his doctor about his problem.

The_KondorianThe_Kondorianabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the constructive comments, though I didn't realize there were so many medical doctors as members here, never mind a full conference of cardio/vascular consultants. ;)

The premise was less about medical issue and more about a loving marriage unable to cope after a major medical issue. I hope, when the second part comes out (submitted today) the storyline idea I had will become clearer.

As for those that hate cuck stories and can't be bothered to read them but still like to rubbish them - I think you are in the wrong section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Kondorian@The_Kondorian
Learning my skills. Started writing in 2022. I appreciate constructive comments from members so post in your username. All disrespectful anons will be deleted.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES