Married and curious: Meeting Mark

Story Info
James's next cock sucking experience.
2.6k words
4.5
25.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago James got the urge to seek out another cock. Curious about sucking and being sucked by another man, he decided to arrange this by meeting married men for a warm, relaxed introduction to this pastime. Turning to online chat rooms he found Tony who was similarly curious and over the next few months they worked themselves up to their first meeting. It went very well indeed. Now James had a taste for cock and cum and wanted more. Returning to the chat rooms he arranged his next meeting. Based on a real event. Please leave a nice comment.

James couldn't believe his luck.

It took him several years to suck his first cock and swallow cum. A brilliant experience and he wanted more and was intent on getting it.

Returning to the online chat room he quickly connected to another married man who seemed to want the same. James's "type" was also a straight-acting married man that was cock curious.

It was very simple for James at least at this stage of his nascent cock-sucking career. He held fantasies of sucking more than one man at a time. Maybe two or three or more. Or somehow spending a night in a Gloryhole while one after another would receive his undivided attention. But right now, James was very happy to meet selectively with similar guys to satisfy his urge.

In the chat room, he met a man that was of a similar age and also married. He complimented James on the few pictures he had selected for his profile and told him he would very much like to suck his cock. A good start.

The conversation progressed and James filled in the gaps such as where he lived and that he was a first time and as curious as hell about it.

He gave his name was "Mark" but of course, that was not his real name. And he lived near York.

This could work, thought James. James traveled to the York area with business fairly regularly and stayed overnight for one or a few nights in business class hotels.

The two spent a good hour chatting and exchanging facts. James's mental qualification of Mark continued to tick all the boxes.

Since his meeting a few weeks ago, James was able to relay his only experience and it was sufficiently hot to intrigue others he felt.

A note of caution however from Mark told James he was not ready to rush into this. On one hand, he was curious and said he wanted to meet. But he was not sure about meeting to suck an actual cock.

This seemed rather extraordinary to James. But it occurred to him that he had got over his personal trepidation and it took many months to work up to a meeting and to undertake the act.

Consequently, he softened with Mark.

"Mark, it's OK. I know you will be feeling strange about the idea of meeting me. If I could assure you, it will be fine. And I reckon that not only will it be fine, that you will really enjoy it. If it's any consolation, I can tell you that when I'd made the decision to take another man's cock in my mouth, I was positively hungry to make it happen."

What James didn't share, was that for a few months, he and Tony had exchanged scorchingly hot messages and photos. He remembered producing a series of shots of himself wanking and several action cum shots while staying in his hotel one night. He glanced back at them now and noticed how hard and red and wet his cock was. And how hard the ejaculation shot from his penis onto his chest and face like a white shard piercing him.

Finally, Mark accepted James's proposition to meet in two weeks at a hotel. "I'll let you know the name and address when I've booked it."

A few days later, and out of the blue, James received an email with attachments from Mark. Clicking them open he saw pictures of an erect penis and one that was obviously close to climax. There were six in total and at the bottom of one of them, was a handwritten note - "Hi James this is for you; want to suck THIS?"

This was a good signal, thought James. A sign of increasing commitment; perhaps this will happen after all.

He wrote back. "Thanks for your gorgeous cock pics, Mark. I look forward to kneeling in front of you and licking your cock head for the first time. J"

A few days before the business strip, James emailed Mark with the address and his instructions for a meeting. Mark would finish work and walk over to the hotel and meet James in the bar area.

James wished hard, that this would happen and he would have a wonderful and mutually satisfying experience.

On the day of the meeting, James was agitated at work and was frequently distracted. The distractions were sometimes flashbacks to his first meeting, sometimes daydreaming and occasional anxiety about whether it would really happen.

He was reassured when he receives a text from Mark just after lunchtime and it eased his worry that Mark would really show.

"J, All OK for this evening. M"

Back at the hotel, James took a quick shower before the meeting time and headed down to the bar. Fortunately, it was rather quiet and James took a position where he could watch those walking in. Right on time, Mark entered and scanned the room and looked for a man wearing a blue dress shirt and drinking red wine, as James instructed.

"James? It's Mark."

He extended his hand for a shake.

"Hello, Mark. Good to see you. Would you like a drink?"

"God, yes!"

Mark took a double scotch with ice and downed it quickly.

"I guess you needed that!" James remarked.

"Oh, yes. I'm a nervous as hell. Can't seem to stop trembling. It's the first time I've ever met, you know, another man for this."

"Don't worry. I told you, you'll be fine. Have another one to be sure and then we can go up if that's OK?"

They chatted over 20 minutes in hushed voices about what they wanted and why they wanted it. It seemed to James that Mark was somewhat conflicted. He wanted to go through with it, but was concerned about being found out or that it was somehow dirty.

"Let's go, Mark."

James stood and waited for Mark to stand up.

They both walked to the elevator and James punched in 9.

Reaching 9012, James slid the card key and they entered his room followed by the stranger.

James sat down on the couch and Mark took the other end.

"Mark, I'm feeling really hot right now. What I'm going to do in a second is remove my trousers. Then you can do the same. OK?"

James stood up and undid his belt and zip quite slowly. He reached inside and looking directly and Mark put his hand inside and rubbed his erection restrained in his underwear. He dropped his pants and Mark could see the unmistakable bulge of his hard cock.

Taking the lead, he stepped one pace towards Mark still rubbing his penis.

"Mark. See my balls here? I decided not to wank off for several days. I think you know that means they will be full for you. Now, did you did the same for me? No wanking, and no sex with your wife?"

"Yes, four days without cumming."

"Perfect, Mark. Thanks."

James kneeled in front of Mark and reached for the zip, pulling it down and getting ready to drop is pants.

Mark stood and James came face to face with his clothed erection. He reached to rub it which had the immediate effect of hardening it another inch. He pulled back the bad of the fabric and smoothed his hand inside and to wrap his hand around the shaft.

Mark helped and pushed down his underwear. Finally, James could see his prize and held it in front of his face. A big smile appeared over his mouth.

"Nice, Mark. I think you have a really nice cock."

It was a similar size to James's maybe a bit smaller. Length at around 5.5 inches and nice manageable girth. Exposed cock head leaking and blonde pubic hairs. Very much a good find thought James.

James holding the penis in fist slowly wanked it marvelling at the sight. Being on his knees with an erect cock in front of him was still a very new point of view for him. Intently, he watched the exposure and withdrawal of the cock head in the foreskin, the slit central to it and leaking precum.

He carried on this slow wank for a few minutes adding cupping on his companion's balls with his other hand. He thought it a marvel how a cock can be so solid while simultaneously feeling so soft.

James looked up Mark from his kneel to notice he too was captivated by the scene of his own cock being held and caressed by a stranger. Mark could have been mistaken for seeming to be miles away, but on the contrary, he was very much in the moment.

"Would you like me to suck you?" asked James more out of interest to see what he would say and how he would say it. "Yes, please. Go on." came the reply with a sense of hesitancy.

With the final permission given, James decided to take it slow. He held the cock up and took the first lick from base to the head spreading his tongue flat for maximum contact. He repeated it but starting at the ball sack this time. And a third to finish right on the head of the penis and with a wide swipe linking the result of taking the wet leak of the cock and onto his tongue. For James with was a wild sensation; taking the slick fluid and savouring it for a moment feeling entirely illicit with the act.

He decided to move things along and opened his mouth to engulf the head and an inch of the staff. James bobbed on the cock for a minute his own eyes closed and enjoying the feel. Then releasing his hand he pushed a bit deeper to take another each on each stroke. James still had to concentrate to give what he thought was the right blend of lip pressure while cradling the underside of the cock on his tongue while ensuring the sensation was tooth free.

Judging by the moans emanating from above he seemed to be doing a good job and so continued slightly deepening on each stroke until the cock head started to touch the back of his mouth.

From Mark's POV, he watched a man sucking his cock with sensitivity and energy. He felt the softness and wetness combined with heat. He enjoyed the fact that he was totally safe in the room and the James was someone he could trust. He was making lusty sounds from contented moans to wet sucks. Maybe he should have a try, he thought.

"James - I need to try this. Why don't you let me do that to you?"

Somewhat reluctantly James relented and noticing his own rock hard erection and profuse leaking agreed and collapsed on the couch. Mark positioning himself between his opened legs tentatively grasped his cock and placed the tip of his tongue.

Feeling braver, he took an inch into his mouth and sucked rocking back and forth. James decided to fully relax and allow his partner to engage in the experience for himself. Mark reached a pleasant rhythm and continued to suck for several minutes occasionally emitting a blend of saliva and precum over the head of James's cock.

It was getting very wet now.

James could feel a distant twinge in his balls and Mark said, "Why don't I wank you off? I'm still not certain I want you to cum in my mouth." And so he continued to jerk his fist down James's soaking penis occasionally rubbing the head with his thumb which had the effect of causing James's whole body to jolt.

He was getting close now.

The wet wanking was exquisite.

James was lying back on the couch his eyes closed tightly and knowing he was a few moments from release.

It came fast and James cried out "oohhhaagghh" as he tipped over the edge.

He felt his cum burn up the centre of his cock and erupt without restriction.

He felt the first splash on his chin and the second took him properly over his face from forehead to lips. Then several more pulses of warmth splashed across his chest and stomach.

He looked at Mark who was entranced at the sight of another man's semen right in front of him.

"My God; that was something else! Thank you." Said James panting and feeling dizzy.

James let his tongue tip reach for the trace of cum on his lips and tasting a familiar viscous fluid licked it in. He raised his hand and felt for the rope that hit his face and wiped the worst of it off. He left the cum coating his chest and stomach.

When he felt sufficiently steady he walked over to the minibar and took a large drink of Merlot.

He watched Mark watching him, naked and cum coated yet ambivalent.

"OK, buddy. I see that cock of yours needs some attention. I'll suck you straight off and so please don't hold back OK? I want your semen. I want it in my mouth. And I want to swallow it."

They moved closer. James dropped to his knees, the position he was starting to prefer. And he took the cock and sucked hard and deep with the aim of giving maximum pleasure and for him to receive his reward fast.

Mark was moaning by now enjoying the feeling of abandon. He knew what was happening to him, and while still conflicted, didn't care.

James now sucking hard and hitting the right rhythm was told he was to get his wish soon enough.

"I'm going to cum soon!" Mark panted out and his lower half thrusting into James his legs on the verge of collapsing.

James felt both hands on his head keeping his stead as the cock was thrust in and out of his mouth. He braced in time to feel the flood begin, warmth spreading and the feeling on his lips of a cock pulsing its load. James grabbed Mark's ass to make sure he held in place while at the same time struggling to deal with the semen. Some inevitably escaped the seal of his lips on the cock he could hear copious dripping onto the carpet.

He released.

A mouthful of cum held there.

He swallowed once, twice and he let out a contented gasp enjoying the scene of a naked man standing with wet cock and of the residual semen on his own chest and belly.

James let out a contented laugh. "That was fucking wonderful, mate."

Mark was nervous that he had already spent too long on his way home from work and had to get back to his wife. He dressed and left.

James decided he was in need of a long hot shower and decided a slow round of masturbation was in order with all the trimmings.

James was hooked. He had become a cock sucker.

His Urge satisfied for now, but for how long, he wondered?

*

Happy to receive nice comments and let me know if you like it. I have more stories to tell and will do so if you want them.