All Comments on 'Married and curious: Meeting Mark'

by jamesale2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Really Sexy

I learned at an early age the significance of being on my knees while sucking dick as taught to me by my uncle. Since then I’ve always preferred a man to be standing and me kneeling before him sucking him off. It’s an act of submission that lets the man being sucked know he truly is the man and I am the cocksucker. I do enjoy being sucked off too but never think of myself as the man. Can u guys relate? Hit me up mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Loved your narrative! Reminded me of the evolution of my own love for cock and the feelings of submission and the joy of swallowing the warm cum while the other guy spaced out in the ecstasy of the moment. Loved that they both served each other! The mutuality is powerful and affirming. Now, will James transition to more?

meme62626meme62626over 4 years ago
Very nice

Very hot, love first time stories, especially amongst us married men. Had me hard the whole story.. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to read more of your adventures .

Martin1963Martin1963almost 4 years ago
Great story

I have imagined, but not sucked a cock before, but your stories are helping me to be a bit braver. Thankyou

Texland1Texland1almost 4 years ago
Not easy

Not easy to find someone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

i am in a relationship with a women , and because of experiences when i was younger , i now would like to find a suck buddy because i do want to taste a big cock again . and yes i swallow. i love this woman and she,s ok with me being bi. she has pegged me before and i enjoy it , and shes watched me deep throat our 8 inch dildo and said she was impressed , but shes leary of me being with a man. the urge is strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot!!!

I am a married, straight-acting man of 50. But a childhood buddy and I have been secretly sucking and fucking each other since we were 14. It doesn’t happen often. This story reminds me of our encounters. Love cum in my mouth! This story got me so hard! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a long time married guy who's sex life has declined to almost nil and I find myself seeking out porn to jerk off to in order to get relief. I have always loved eating my wife's pussy, I love the taste, the smell and fluids she emits when she is aroused and I get very horny when she starts pushing my face into her crotch and moaning when she is getting close to cumming. When she moans and bucks her hips in my face, my cock gets really hard in anticipation of her orgasm and fluids.

Being orally inclined I find myself seeking out a lot of oral porn and have found all the guy on guy cock sucking stories get me super hard and has got me to thinking about how much I would love to have a safe married buddy to try cock sucking with. I would try this without hesitation if I knew my partner was completely safe and there was no chance of STD's. I would get between his legs, lick his balls, lick his shaft and around his head getting his precum fluid on my tongue. I would love it if he encouraged me and talked dirty to me as well. My fantasy is to have him bury his cock in my mouth so that his balls rest on my nose so I can get the scent of his male crotch while I'm tasting his married cock. My goal is to give him the sexual release he is missing from his wife and hope he would also be willing to do the same for me. Just a married friends with secret benefits situation. Hopefully one day I can get the right person or friend.

I think I will start by having casual conversations with some of my married friends...just by asking them if they have noticed a drop off in sex over the years like I have. Maybe complain and wish there was something more than my right hand to satisfy my desire without cheating on my wife for relief. I'll hope that over time if I drop hints...maybe it could lead to something? We need more long time married guys who are friends already to try broach this subject with each other more, maybe it could lead to great things for each other? Yes...just cut too the chase and tell me to kneel and open your fly, unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants, slowly pull your pants down revealing your growing bulge in your underwear...now it's up to you, tell me what you want as you put your hand behind my head and start pulling me toward your warm growing manhood in your musky, hairy, manly bulging package with those heavy cum filled balls that haven't been relieved by your wife in weeks. I think I would obey your commands and would end up really enjoying a hard smooth dick sliding between my lips, especially if my friend is super horny and groaning to further encourage me. So all you married guys out there...start listening to your friends to see if there might be an underlining message or hint being dropped that you both can take advantage of. I would love to hear about any success stories and how you ended up helping each other out! In the meantime, I'll continue to use my right hand and fantasize about some of my married buddies getting off in my mouth and me in theirs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am the guy you are looking for. Your fantasy is the same as mine. I am also married but can't get the image of sucking another married man's cock out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, bud. I've got a friend like this and we have been hooking up for years despite me being married. Cheers to us cock sucking married men!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjamesale2003@jamesale2003
105 Followers
Straight, married and orally-bi. I like to write about cocksucking between married men. My story series of James explores his journey from cock curious to cum fetishist. Let me know what you think and where to take the story next...