Married at Last! Pt. 01

Story Info
Single for so long, he could hardly believe his luck!
1.7k words
4.08
22.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers

Toby smiled at his reflection in the mirror. He could barely believe the way his life had altered in just 5 short months!

At the age of 37, living alone with his widowed mother in rural splendour, he had assumed that his chances of marriage and happiness had passed him by.

He had led a sheltered life, under the firm guidance of his female parent and had never had a girlfriend, let alone a serious relationship. Consequently, despite his early middle-age, he was still, very much a virgin.

Slim and unimposing, he was nevertheless, quite good looking, though painfully shy with strangers... especially those of the female gender. Since leaving full-time education, he seldom experienced company beyond that of his mother, who insisted that he lived and worked at the family home.

Luckily his mother, Mrs Campbell, was a wealthy woman. Indeed, Toby would one day inherit the considerable family fortune. There was really no need at all for him to work, but he did manage to occupy his long lonely days with some on-line share and currency dealing on behalf of his mother. His performance in this field was however somewhat lacking, as she regularly pointed out.

Mrs Campbell had been a society beauty, and even at the advanced age of 63, could attract male attention. Unlike her son, she maintained a circle of friends and acquaintances in the locality. One such, was Cecily; a woman of similar standing and outlook, whom she had met at various charity functions.

Cecily Granger, aged 52 was an attractive divorcee with comfortable means and a love of all things equestrian. Like Toby's mother she lived in a large country house, with her only child; Lucinda, a lovely young woman of 25 years.

6 months ago, the two friends had concluded that their respective offspring might make a most 'convenient' match. They decided to make introductions and foster a romantic relationship. Suitable arrangements were made.

Lucinda and her mother had always been very close and open. In particular, Mrs Granger had made sure to pass on to her daughter a full understanding of sex, male desires, perversions and weaknesses. Once the 'courtship' had started, mother and daughter had quickly discussed the best ways to manipulate the situation to their advantage.

Lucinda, like her mother, was sexually experienced. She had broken the hearts of several young males and had had affairs with two older married men. She had often been described as 'stunning', with her slim curvaceous figure, long lustrous chestnut hair and sexy legs.

Naturally, the couple were closely 'chaperoned' at all times and it was not until their sixth meeting that Toby was able to plant a kiss on Lucinda's cheek.

Understandably, Toby was rather in awe, when in her presence. It was clear that she would need to take the lead, if the relationship was to advance. She was quite aware of his background and limitations, but willing to conspire in his 'capture' to secure her (and her mother's) unimpeded financial future.

One afternoon, Toby's mother invited him to sit and discuss his 'relationship'. Of course, she had been made fully aware of its progress, from her friend, but wished to hear of Toby's feelings, directly.

Awkward and stuttering as usual, Toby nevertheless managed to covey the extent of his admiration for Lucinda. He was clearly smitten, but unsure how to progress.

Mrs Campbell was most reassuring to her son........offering encouragement and dismissing his feelings of nervousness and inadequacy. She explained that she had talked to Lucinda's mother about the 'courtship', and received some most welcome feedback. Indeed, it was apparent that a formal approach from Toby would be warmly welcomed!

Arrangements were made therefore, for Toby to visit Mrs Granger, to discuss the possibility of marriage to her daughter.

It was a timid and flushed man who arrived at Lucinda's home....to visit the woman who would determine his future life. An elderly housekeeper, Edna Groves, showed him into a grand reception room. He sat down on the edge of an opulent sofa, and waited.

Eventually, Cecily Granger made her appearance. She was as usual, dressed beautifully in a tight-fitting calf-length silk floral dress and groomed impeccably. Toby stood awkwardly but she graciously gestured for him to resume his seat.

Effortlessly, She made small talk and tried to put poor Toby at his ease, though she was quite aware of the effect her appearance and formidable character was having. Eventually, she brought the mainly one-sided 'conversation' to its purpose.

"Well Toby, I gather from your mother, that you have strong feelings for my daughter. Is there something that you wish to ask me?"

Toby was taken aback at her directness, but somehow managed to compose himself: "I love Lucinda. I'd like to marry her. Can I propose to her Mrs Granger?"

"How delightful, Toby. Yes, of course you may. I have taken the liberty of discussing the possibility with my daughter and I think you will find her most receptive!"

Toby blushed. "Oh, thank you, thank you...I wasn't sure......"

"No need for that. All being well, I will arrange for you to be alone with her. However, there are some important issues I need to raise with you. I will need your full cooperation on certain matters."

"Yes of course Mrs Granger"

Cecily slowly crossed her shapely legs, dressed in the sheerest of beige nylons. She noticed Toby's involuntary glance, and gave him a fleeting, disapproving look.

"You see Toby dear, My family have always believed in high standards of morality. Unfortunately I know from bitter experience how lustful men can be."

Toby interjected, "Oh, but surely....."

"No, Toby! No surelys! Men can be brutes, given the opportunity. Now, hear me out. I'm afraid that I must raise an indelicate subject. It is my firm view that young men should resist sexual activity during engagement and until the marriage is formalised."

"Oh, of course, I understand......"

"I don't think you do. You see, if you wish to continue your courtship, I must insist that you wear a lockable chastity device on your genitals. There must be no sexual activity of any kind; including masturbation."

Toby was shocked at this lady's candour. Open mouthed and blushing, he could not meet her penetrating gaze.

"So Toby, there we have it. Are you willing to make this sacrifice for the opportunity to marry such a lovely young woman? A discrete wedding ceremony can be arranged within 6 months, I think......and Lucinda is waiting for you in the library"

"I think of nothing but Lucinda, Mrs Granger. You have been very kind. I am sure that I could bear a few months of abstinence for your sakes."

"Do you wish to propose now, Toby?"

"More than anything!"

"Very well. Once we have you chastised, you may see her"

"Here? Now?"

Cecily picks up a small hand bell from the side table and rings for the housekeeper.

"No time like the present, dear"

Incredibly, the servant enters immediately, with a silver salver, on which lies a disturbingly robust metal chastity cage and lock.

"Ah, thank you Groves. Now, Toby, stand up and lower your trousers for Groves"

Things were moving so fast. Toby was astounded to find himself obeying this matriarch, almost trance-like......

"Such a good boy for us.....don't you think so Groves?"

Edna knelt before Toby and confidently pulled down his underpants.

"Yes maam, a very good boy"

Toby looked down helplessly as Groves began to manipulate his shrunken testicles and penis into the cold, complicated steel device. After no more than two minutes she had secured it in place and with a metallic click, closed a small brass lock.

Looking up to her mistress and receiving a nod of approval, she turned the key, stood and handed it to Mrs Granger.

"That will be all Groves."

The housekeeper departed with an undisguised smirk on her rouged lips.

"You may adjust your dress, Toby. Groves will be responsible for regular checking and cleaning your genitalia. She will contact you weekly to arrange an inspection. Now, I am very pleased with the way you have cooperated. I can see that you may have some potential as a future son-in-law."

Haughtily, she held out her hand, pointedly towards our hero.

"You may kiss my hand as a mark of respect."

Toby leant forward submissively, and gently supporting her hand, planted a soft kiss on her elegant, bejewelled fingers.

"Off you go, young man. Lucinda is expecting you."

Somehow, Toby felt uplifted by this interaction with such a confident mature woman. Turning, he made his way to the library and knocked at the door.

It took Lucinda almost a minute to answer.

"Come"

Stepping into the wood panelled room, he was confronted by his beautiful intended, standing imperiously at the far end. She was dressed in riding gear, with the tightest white jodhpurs, shiny black boots and matching gloves. In her hand was a riding crop.

"You may approach Toby"

Nervously, he shuffled towards her, then noticed that she was pointing to the floor.

He knew of course that it was traditional for a groom to kneel when making a proposal, and needed no other instruction. Looking up, he asked for her hand....

"Oh Lucinda, would you make me the happiest man in the world? Will you marry me?"

"I do like to see a man on his knees, Toby. Have you been locked?"

Toby blushed......"Yes...just now"

"Kiss my boots"

Toby leant forward and showered her riding boots with dozens of light kisses.

Lucinda ran her fingers through his hair as he eagerly planted soft kisses on the soft leather.....

"Such a good boy.....I suppose I'll have to accept.......yes, yes I will. Now, I was just about to go riding with a friend. I expect we'll see each other next week. See yourself out. Good bye."

With that, she turned on her heel and took her leave through a side door.

Confused, flustered, humiliated, but somewhat relieved, Toby eventually rose and made his way out of the house, alone and unnoticed.

Once at home, his mother closely interrogated him on the day's events. Of course she had known of the plan to have him fitted with a chastity device and made a point of reassuring her son about the wonderful gesture he was making. She was effusive in her congratulations and assured Toby that his future happiness was Guaranteed.

FFPeter2
FFPeter2
53 Followers