Married Bull - The Straight Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lower," Callum moaned out. He lifted his legs up, grabbed Patrick's head and shoved him lower, "Eat my arsehole you fucking faggot!"

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned at being called a faggot.

He couldn't believe it but he ran his tongue against Callum's smooth arsehole and he fucking loved it!

Patrick flicked his tongue up and down Callum's arsehole and Callum started to give out heavy moans.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my arse with your tongue slut!" Callum moaned.

He gripped Patrick's hair tighter and shoved his face deeper into his hole.

Callum has always been a top and never been fucked by a man, but that didn't mean he didn't love getting rimmed.

Patrick straightened his tongue and pushed it deep inside Callum's arsehole.

Patrick had never even rimmed a woman before, yet here he was lovingly eating a stranger's arsehole.

"Yeeess! Get that tongue fucking deep in me!" Callum moaned out.

He released Patrick's head and as he expected he remained still and kept eating his arse. Patrick then put his hands on Callum's thighs and spread his legs wider to get his tongue deeper.

Callum leant back into the chair and put his legs up onto the arms, he looked down at the supposedly straight man who was eating his arse like it was his last meal.

"Mmmm.... Mmmm!" Patrick moaned over and over as he pleased this godlike man.

For a few minutes Callum just sat back and enjoyed having his arse rimmed until he needed attention back to his cock.

"Come here you fucking slut." Callum moaned.

He grabbed Patrick's hair tightly and pulled his head up, then he moved back down so his cock was inches from Patrick's mouth.

"You want to suck my cock again?" Callum asked.

"Yes sir." Patrick moaned.

"Say it you fucking sissy!" Callum ordered.

"I want to suck on your big, hard cock like the cocksucker I am!" Patrick shouted out and his cock twitched at the admission.

Callum pulled his head down and Patrick willingly wrapped his lips back around the fat, juicy cock.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned with having the cock back in his mouth.

Whereas before he was lovingly and slowly bobbing up and down, Patrick was now on a mission and was sucking his dick like a porn star.

"That's it, enjoy my cock you little bitch," Callum moaned, "Think of how your wife sucks your pathetic cock and do it to mine."

Callum loved pushed his turns more, making them feel small and humiliated.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned, also loving the humiliation.

He thought about how he has had his cock sucked before and copied the technique. He ran his tongue up and down Callum's shaft and tried to take him deeper.

Callum sat back and smiled as this married man tried to take his cock down his throat.

"Gllugg!" Patrick coughed and gagged when the head hit his throat and he instinctively pulled back.

"Keep going." Callum ordered him.

Patrick looked down at the giant cock in front of him, it was glimmering from his spit and looked perfect.

He used his right hand to wank up and down Callum's shaft, spreading his spit around before leaning in and taking him back in his mouth.

He opened his mouth wider and tried to go deeper and deeper. It felt like his mouth was completely filled with cock.

When he went deeper, he felt the head hit his throat again and force another gag out of him, yet this time Callum reached and grabbed hold of Patrick's head.

"Take it you fucking slut!" Callum moaned as he held Patrick's head down.

"Glllggggg!" Patrick gagged around the thick cock that was invading his throat.

Callum firmly held him down and kept pushing his cock deeper into Patrick's throat. It felt like his throat was wrapping around his cock which was fucking amazing.

"Relax and breath through your nose." Callum guided him.

Patrick gripped onto Callum's thick thighs as he felt his throat getting filled with cock. He did his best to relax but he was constantly gagging around the thick fucking cock.

Callum could feel the resistance in Patrick's throat but he kept pushing him deeper and deeper.

Patrick could feel the cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of him, filling him up completely.

"GLLLLGGGGGG!!" Patrick groaned when he finally felt Callum's balls touching his chin.

"YYYYYESSS!" Callum roared, "You have my entire cock you fucking whore!"

"GLLLGG!!" Patrick groaned again and then Callum released his head and he pulled back gasping for air.

There was a trail of spit going from his lips to Callum's cock and he felt like a proper slut.

"You're a natural cocksucker." Callum complimented him.

"Fuck, your cock... it's, amazing." Patrick panted.

Then he went back to sucking Callum's dick.

Callum didn't need to encourage him anymore, he just sat back and watched this newly made cocksucker deep throat his cock over and over.

"Fuck yes... you want my cum you slut?" Callum moaned.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned back, not wanting to take the cock from his mouth.

"Keep going cocksucker and soon you'll be guzzling down my cum!" Callum moaned.

Patrick's head kept bobbing up and down, now on a mission to make this dominant man cum.

"Fuck... fuck.... YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!" Callum roared and his cock erupted deep in this little slut's mouth.

"MMMMMM!!" Patrick instinctively moaned when he felt the first strike of thick, warm cum hit his tongue.

He instantly swallowed it down and was met by shot after shot of delicious cum filling his mouth. It was a taste he had never experience before but he was instantly hooked.

"Fuck... oh yeah." Callum panted as his cock kept spewing tons of cum into Patrick's mouth.

The new cocksucker never let up on bobbing up and down, wanting to milk every last drop of cum from Callum's balls.

"Okay slut, get off." Callum moaned and pulled Patrick's head away.

Callum sat back, panting for air as Patrick stared at his cock that was going soft.

"You can go back to your room now." Callum said dismissively

Patrick was disappointed when he heard that, realising that this man wasn't going to return the favour and make him cum.

"Are you still here tomorrow night?" Callum asked him.

"Y-yes." He replied, suddenly feeling awkward after being such a slut for this man.

"Good, come to my room for 8pm, and no making yourself cum" Callum told him and stood up, he went to his bag to get dressed, "Get out."

"Y-yes, sorry." Patrick nervously stuttered out and left the room.

Dirty little slut, Callum thought to himself with a smirk. He knew already that Patrick would be back the next night. He would spend the day arguing in his head but in the end, they always come back for more.

After that, Callum had a great night's sleep and woke up early to get ready for his meeting.

The meeting dragged on and he ended up spending nearly all day at his client's site. By the time he got back to the hotel it was 6pm and he went straight for some food and then back to his room for a shower.

He was just in a robe that was provided by the hotel, he sat on the arm chair and waited for Patrick to return.

When it got to 7.55pm he had a brief moment of thinking that maybe Patrick wasn't going to come. Until, there was a knock on the door.

When he opened it, he saw Patrick standing there, his face clearly showed his nervousness about returning.

"I knew you'd be back." Callum said with a confident grin and opened the door wider.

"I... I can't explain it," Patrick said as he walked in, knowing full well he was going to suck dick yet again, "I've never done anything like this before."

"You'd be surprised how many secretly gay, married men have sucked my cock. You're nothing new." Callum told him, both easing Patrick and putting him down at the same time.

"I... I'm not gay." Patrick weakly argued.

"You seemed pretty gay when you were choking on my hard cock last night." Callum said to him with a laugh.

He looked Patrick up and down, knowing what he had planned.

When Patrick turned to look at Callum, he was already hard in preparation for sucking his dick.

"Should I... erm... do it?" Patrick nervously asked.

Callum gave him one last smile, then lunged at him again. In a second Patrick's back was up against the wall and Callum's body was firmly pressed against him with his face inches away from Patrick's.

"Say it, say what you want." Callum whispered to him.

Patrick could feel this beast of a man's warm breath on his face, it made him feel so small and submissive.

"I... I want to suck your dick, again." Patrick whispered, staring into Callum's eyes.

"Did you cum since we last met?" Callum grunted to him.

"N-no, sir." Patrick replied.

Patrick was just dressed in jogging bottoms, with ease Callum reached underneath them and grabbed hold of Patrick's painfully hard cock.

"Mmmm, good boy." Callum whispered and lean in to lick and bit Patrick's neck again as he stroked his cock.

"Ohhh god." Patrick moaned as this huge man wanked his cock and pleasured his neck.

Callum then grabbed Patrick's t-shirt and ripped it over his head and threw it to the ground. He returning his hand back to Patrick's cock and planted his lips onto one of his nipples.

He swirling his tongue around his stiff nipple, then lightly nibbled down on them.

"Oh god... that's so good." Patrick moaned.

His cock felt like it was full of nerve ends and every touch from Callum was making his body twitch.

"Mmmm." Callum moaned and then moved to nibble on his other nipple. He could feel Patrick's precum start to cover his hand.

He then moved the tip of his finger around Patrick's head, making sure it got soaked in precum.

After that, he slowly brought his hand up and pushed his finger against Patrick's mouth. He willingly accepted the finger and sucked his own precum from it.

The feeling of having this dirty slut sucking his finger was making Callum even hornier.

When he pulled his finger back Patrick's mouth remained open, panting and moaning. Callum wrapped his fingers back around Patrick's cock and let him make a heavy moan.

"You fucking slut!" Callum growled and suddenly he leant forward and shoved his tongue into Patrick's open mouth.

He could sense the surprise in Patrick from this but within a few seconds he felt Patrick's lips press back against his and his tongue run back.

"Mmmm." Patrick moaned as Callum wanked his cock and passionately made out with him.

He attacked Patrick's tongue with his own as he kissed him deeper and deeper. With ease, Patrick's jogging bottoms fell to the ground leaving him completely naked.

Patrick's self-control came back and he started to pull Callum's clothes off as well.

In a matter of minutes, Callum's big, hairy body was loose, he pressed it against the smaller and smoother Patrick as they passionately made out against the wall.

Callum kept slowly wanking Patrick's cock and loved having him moan like a little slut in his mouth.

"Oooh fuck!" Patrick moaned loudly and Callum released his cock.

"No cumming yet you fucking slut!" Callum whispered, "Get onto the bed, on your hands and knees so I can fuck your face."

Patrick didn't need any more convincing, he jumped onto the bed, got onto his hands and knees and face Callum, ready to take his cock down his throat.

Callum stares confidently at this straight married man that so easily has become a cock slut. He walked over to him, his big, hard cock swinging as he walked.

Then, Callum got onto the bed in front of him, Patrick's face only inches away from Callum's swinging cock.

"Look at me," Callum ordered and Patrick looked up, "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes!" Patrick happily admitted.

"Keep your mouth open and your tongue out." Callum told him and Patrick did as instructed.

He lined his giant cock up with Patrick's mouth and pressed his head against Patrick's tongue. Ever so slowly he started to push inside the submissive's mouth.

He pushed deeper and deeper, until Patrick let out a gag and Callum pulled back. Then, he pushed back in again.

"Wrap your lips around my cock." Callum ordered.

Patrick closed his mouth around this thick, hard cock and moaned in pure joy.

Callum started to ever so slowly thrust in and out of Patrick's needy mouth. He only pushed about half of his cock in and then pulled back, leaving just the head.

Over and over he slowly made love to his mouth. He stared at Patrick's naked body as he used his mouth for his pleasure.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned as he enjoyed the fat cock fucking his mouth.

Callum then started to pick up the pace and started to go deeper and deeper. He would feel Patrick fight the urge to gag as he hit his throat over and over.

"Oh yeah, take that cock." Callum moaned as he fucked his face a little faster.

"Gllug.... Gllugg... gllugg..." Patrick kept moaning over and over as his face was getting fucked.

Eventually, Callum was getting nearly all of his cock down Patrick's throat and started to properly fuck his face like it was a pussy.

He was holding onto Patrick's head and thrusting in and out of his mouth.

"Gllg...glllg...glllgg!" Were all the noises Patrick could make as his face was getting well and truly fucked.

As he was fucking Patrick's face, Callum's phone started to ring again.

"Fuck sake, again?!" Callum moaned, "Stay there, faggot."

He got off the bed, grabbed his phone and then returned to put his cock in Patrick's mouth.

"Hello?" He said answering the phone.

"Hey Hun, sorry is this a bad time?" Karen asked.

He looked down at the slut with his mouth around his cock and smiled to himself.

"No, it's fine." He said and went back to slowly thrusting in and out of Patrick's needy mouth.

"Okay good, how did the meeting go?" Karen asked.

Patrick was in fucking heaven, being used like a slut whilst Callum spoke to his wife. His own cock was pouring precum onto the bed sheets.

"Yeah, it went well, as well as it could anyway." Callum said and then started to pick up the pace fucking Patrick's mouth faster and faster.

Then, an idea came to Callum's head.

"Oh good, what are you doing tonight?" Karen asked.

Callum held the phone from his face in his left hand, then started to suck and lick on his middle finger on his right hand.

He lent forward and stared at Patrick's bare arse that was in the air and spread open. He moved his hand down and in one quick motion he pushed his entire finger deep into Patrick's untouched arsehole.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" Patrick moaned loudly from the unexpected finger.

Callum then tapped his head with the phone in his hand to keep him quiet.

"Hello?" He heard Karen ask.

"Yeah, sorry I dropped my phone," Callum told her, "I'm just hanging out with that guy I told you about."

It took a few seconds, but he then felt Patrick start to bob his head up and down on his cock again. With that, Callum started to slowly push his finger in and out of Patrick's arsehole.

"Oh, you do have a new friend." Karen said with happiness in her voice.

"Oh yeah, he seems pretty cool." Callum told him as he picked up the pace of fingering Patrick's virgin arsehole.

He pushed his finger knuckle deep and heard Patrick give off a little squeal.

"Is everything okay?" Karen asked.

"Yeah," Callum said and accidentally let out a little moan, "I'm good, how are you?"

Patrick couldn't believe how good it felt to be fingered by this man, his head was spinning as he dragged his lips and tongue up and down the thick cock.

"I'm good, what time are you setting off tomorrow?" Karen asked him.

"Probably first thing," Callum said and then forced a second finger inside Patrick and he let out another squeal, "I should be home early afternoon."

His two fingers started to pump in and out of Patrick's unbelievably tight, smooth arsehole and his cock was getting amazing pleasure from a warm mouth.

"Oh good, I'll make sure to get something in for dinner then." Karen told him.

"Sounds good," Callum said and finger fucked Patrick faster and faster, "I need to get going, my new friend needs my help with something."

"Mmmm." Patrick then moaned around his cock, loving the feel of his arsehole getting fingered.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Karen replied.

"See you tomorrow." Callum said and hung up the phone, "Fuck, you dirty fucking whore!"

"MMMMMM!!" Patrick moaned loudly as Callum started to properly finger the fuck out of his arsehole.

"Oh yeah, take those fingers you little slut, I'm just getting you ready for my cock." Callum said, showing his true intentions.

"Mmmm?" Patrick moaned around the cock.

Sucking dick was one thing and Patrick didn't know if he was able to take such a thick cock in his virgin arsehole.

However, Callum didn't give him time to think, with his body lent over Patrick he was fucking his mouth and fingering his arsehole with a passion.

When Callum pulled his cock back a pile of spit fell down Patrick's chin and he let out a loud gasp.

"Fuuuuucckk!!" Patrick moaned like a girl as he was fingered hard.

"I'm going to fuck you now, turn you into a proper faggot." Callum told him, holding his fingers knuckle deep in his arse.

"Fuuuck yes!" Patrick moaned, surprising himself.

Suddenly, Callum pulled his fingers out of his arse, he grabbed Patrick's head and easily threw him onto his back.

Patrick just lay there, panting with his legs spread as he watched Callum grab some lube and rub it around his thick, perfect cock.

When his cock was lubed up, Callum couldn't control himself, he jumped on top of Patrick and shoved his tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm!" Patrick moaned as he passionately made out with this beast of a man.

Their bodies rubbed against each other and Patrick wrapped his legs around Callum's waist, in that moment he felt like a small girl.

"Mmm oh yeah... I'm going to break you open good and proper." Callum moaned as he made out with Patrick.

He loved that he was just on the phone to his wife and now he is kissing a naked man, getting ready to take his anal virginity.

"Imagine if your wife could see you now," Callum moaned to him, "Your legs spread and ready to take my cock in your little cunt."

"Oooh fuck!" Patrick moaned, being humiliated like this turning him on more.

After that, Callum leant back and grabbed Patrick's thin ankles and rested them onto his shoulder. He lined his well lubed cock up with the tight arsehole.

"Get ready, this will hurt like a motherfucker at first, but you'll love it, trust me." Callum told him.

"Okay... okay..." Patrick panted, he didn't know how he ended up here when he was on a business trip, but he wasn't going to stop it now.

Callum smiled down at his prey and started to put pressure on his tight, virgin arsehole.

"Oooh fuck, I think you're too big." Patrick moaned.

"You can take it, just relax." Callum told him.

He loved to turn straight men, but he never wanted to cause pain, his pleasure was making straight men realise how good it felt to be fucked.

He kept pushing and pushing at the tighter than ever arsehole until eventually... Patrick's arsehole opened up and wrapped around Callum's head.

"Yyyyyesss!" Callum grunted, it was so fucking tight he thought it would cut off his blood circulation.

"JESSUSS FUCK!" Patrick called out, "You're too big!!" He moaned.

"Shut up and take it you fucking slut!" Callum grunted.

"Fuuuck!" Patrick groaned as another inch slipped inside of him.

His arsehole burnt as it stretched around the thick head. He couldn't actually believe that such a thick cock could fit inside of him.

Callum knew to wait and let the submissive get used to having his arse so stretched. He kept just past the head inside of him as he loosened up.

"Oh god.... Oh god.... Fuck..." Patrick kept moaning and panting.

It was like all the air from his lungs had been pushed out and he just kept breathing heavily with his chest heaving up and down.