Married Bull - The Straight Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Callum started to push his cock a little deeper. Patrick's arsehole had loosened up but he wasn't ready for the depth of this giant cock.

With just a few inches in he felt completely full of cock.

Deeper and deeper Callum pushed his cock, it started to feel as though his cock was in Patrick's stomach.

Then, with one last thrust he pushed the last inch inside of him.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkk!!!" Patrick roared and arched his neck back.

"Yeees!! You have my cock balls deep in your faggot arsehole!" Callum moaned.

He could see the shift from pain to pleasure going on with Patrick as his body twitched and squirmed around him.

Callum slowly pulled his cock back and then pushed himself balls deep back in.

"Fuck... oh god." Patrick panted as Callum ever so slowly made love to his arsehole.

He would only take an inch or two out and then push back in. Patrick's arsehole was still like a vice around his cock and he wanted him to loosen up.

"If only your wife could see you now," Callum moaned, "Her strong, straight husband with 8 inches of cock buried in his arsehole!"

"Ooooh fuck!" Patrick moaned when he heard this.

Callum started to fuck him a little faster, he kept his ankles firmly on his shoulders as he thrusted in and out of him.

"Oh god.... Oh yeah..." Patrick moaned.

"It's getting good now, isn't it?" Callum growled.

"Yes!" Patrick moaned, "So good, so deep!"

Faster and faster Callum started to fuck his new fuck toy. His cock felt so fucking good in his warm, tight arsehole.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight!" Callum moaned as he started to properly fuck him.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking cunt!" Patrick moaned.

All of the pain was gone and all that was left was pure pleasure. His legs flopped down and Callum leant forward and shoved his tongue into Patrick's mouth.

"Mmmmm!!" Patrick moaned into his mouth as the two men made out.

He wrapped his legs around Callum's waist and kept pulling him in deeper and deeper as they fucked.

"Oh god... so fucking good!" Patrick moaned.

Callum sucked on Patrick's tongue and bit his bottom lip. Their spit shared in each other's mouth as Patrick got the fucking of a lifetime.

"You like that you fucking faggot?" Callum moaned to him.

"Yes! I fucking love your cock!" Patrick moaned.

"You're a faggot now, aren't you? A cock taking whore!" Callum roared as his cock destroyed Patrick's no longer virgin arsehole.

"I'm a faggot! I cock taking slut for you to fuck!!" Patrick moaned.

"Turn around, I'm going to fuck you properly in your tight little cunt!" Callum moaned and pulled out of his gaped arsehole.

Patrick instantly felt empty when the cock left him, but he jumped around and stuck his arse in the air.

In a second, Callum pushed his entire cock back into Patrick's arsehole.

"YYYYEESSS!!" Patrick shouted out.

He was broken in now and Callum was ready to take him however he wanted.

He gripped Patrick's hips and started to properly thrust into him.

"Fuck.... Fuck... yes! Deeper! Harder!" Patrick moaned, "Fuck my arsehole!"

SPANK!

"I'm fucking your cunt like the sissy bitch you are!" Callum roared.

"FUCK MY CUNT!!" Patrick moaned.

His head fell and landed on the mattress, gripping the sheets he just enjoyed the mass pleasure from having his arsehole battered.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Take that cock you fucking whore!" Callum moaned.

He watched the tight arsehole that was wrapped around his cock, he was well and truly gaping this new gay boy.

"Fuck.... Me.... yes.... My cunt!" Patrick babbled out.

They both just kept panting and moaning like wild animals as Callum ruined his arsehole.

He was so fucking tight that Callum knew he wouldn't last much longer inside of him.

"I'm going to breed you, you fucking slut, you want that? You want daddy to breed your cunt?" Callum moaned.

"YES DADDY! BREEED MY CUNT!!" He moaned back like a bitch.

Then, Callum felt his balls tighten and his cock expand inside Patrick.

"YYYEEEEEESSS!!" Callum roared as he unleashed his cum inside of Patrick's well fucked hole.

"FUUCKK MEEE DADDY!!!" Patrick screamed when without any touching, his own cock erupted and he started to cum all over the sheets.

"Yes! Clench your cunt around my cock, faggot!" Callum moaned as Patrick's arsehole was quivering around his cock.

Patrick's entire body was shaking and twitching with pure pleasure as his bowels were getting filled with hot, thick cum.

"Fuck... fuck... so tight!" Callum moaned as he kept thrusting hard into him, making sure to drain every last drop of cum.

"Fuck... oh my god." Patrick moaned.

When Callum pulled out, he took a second to marvel at the gaped arsehole as his cum leaked out of him. Then Patrick collapsed onto the bed and was panting for air.

"You're staying in here tonight." Callum told him, "I expect you to wake me up with a blowjob."

Callum knew he wanted to use this slut's hole one last time before he left in the morning.

"Yes... daddy." Patrick panted out.

After Callum had caught his breath, he positioned Patrick so he was lay on his side and Callum spooned him as though Patrick was the girl.

They both easily fell asleep.

The next morning, as instructed, Callum woke up to the feeling of a warm mouth bobbing up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes of that he had Patrick straddle on top of him and slide down his thick pole. In a matter of seconds, Patrick was moaning like a bitch in heat as he rode Callum's thick, fat cock.

"What are you?" Callum moaned as Patrick bounced up and down on his cock.

"A faggot! A slut! A sissy cock taking whore!" Patrick moaned and then his cock erupted and he came all over Callum's chest.

His arse clenching around Callum's cock forced his own orgasm and he filled up Patrick's arsehole with another fat load.

Shortly after Callum got up and got ready to go for a shower.

"I need to go soon, you can leave now." Callum told Patrick as he lay on the bed, cum pouring out of his arsehole.

"Oh... okay," Patrick said and stood up to collect his clothes, "How can we... erm, stay in touch?"

Callum laughed when he heard that, knowing that Patrick was going to be a lifelong faggot. However, Callum rarely used the same man more than once, the main pleasure was the turn.

"If you're here again when I'm here, I'll give you a good fucking," Callum said and then slapped his arse cheek, "Now get out."

He watched Patrick get dressed and leave his room, a little smirk to himself knowing that Patrick was going to see his wife that day with his arsehole stretched and probably some cum left in him.

Callum then showered, got dressed and headed home.

When he got back, he greeted Karen with a kiss and sat down to the dinner she cooked for them both.

I've just fucked a straight boy twice, had him suck my cock and turned him into a faggot and now my wife is cooking for me, none the wiser. Life is good. Callum thought to himself.