All Comments on 'Married Couples Play a Teen Kissing'

by haveahornywife

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Cuckold story. No other comment needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pathetic rubbish

how can a man tolerate his wife being debased by someone? a pathetic eunuch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of space

No talent in story telling

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
I liked the guilt & remorse part : post indiscretion

I'm guessing the wife will get over it. Husband is so very, very lassez-faire. Pass the Brie cheese,s'il vous plait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

stupid,he wanted a whore? He probably got one, even acting put in their absence. Careful what you ask for.

Lionheart72Lionheart72about 12 years ago
Proper punctuation is critical

Sorry but without proper punctuation, like quotation marks, it's just unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent fantasy. In the end it went too far for my tastes.

Keep writing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep Writing

I don't know why anonymous strangers would feel the need to negatively comment on this story. I thought it was fine. I agree with the comment about proper punctuation but also realize no one here is going to win a Pulitzer. It's not world leading journalism. We all come here to read and jerk off. If people didn't like the subject matter then maybe they shouldn't have come into a section exclusively dedicated to adventurous wives. Keep writing... you'll only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They're

all losers.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
I agree with "Keep Writing"...

...You'll never make a living off your grammar talents, but regardless your story is scorching hot. Five dicks up on the peter meter.

cattail40kcattail40kabout 12 years ago
Good first story.

As noted, need to work on language skills. Good first story. Keep writing to improve and ignore the nay-sayers.

haveahornywifehaveahornywifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
Put your anonymous criticism where the sun don't shine (oh shit bad grammer)

Wanted to share a story of something that happened about 12 to 14 years ago. I told the story as I would have told a buddy in a bar. Not wanting or expecting to win any awards. I take full responsibility for my poor language skills and will not lose any sleep over anonymous criticism. Never expected such admonishing critique on this web site. Did receive several positive identified emails. Also thanks for the ID feedback here, both pro and con.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
ANON pathetic

A major premise inherent in LIT is that a consenting adult cannot be debased by any act to which he or she is consenting !!! I thought the story was interesting, and Hubby quite noble in his concern for his wife's confidence! Sounds like there was a reconsideration about the action being restricted to parties in which Post Office was being played !

Makes 'going Postal!' sound good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Been there

There is something about sharing physical intimacy outside of marriage that is a turn on and can benefit a couple's sex life, even if the action only takes place in mutual fantasy. I encourage you to keep writing.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Thanks for writing, I can't wait for the next one. Did you get any action? Debra shouldn't be the only one having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fetish

Post it there

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
A Great Story.

And you posted it correctly. She is one loving wife to do as her husband asks and tells him everything. Keep on writing stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very well written and please keep up with stories like this!!!

Loved the title and the story... I really enjoy stories that get u and brings u along the ride!! Can't wait for the next story ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to: RVWS

if you don't like or cant handle the subject matter here, why are you reading the stories? is it just a hidden love of yours? i think it was a great story and if more people were like this, there would be a lot less people getting divorced. great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She is a great wife. a great "keeper" Enjoy it while you can.

She took you home and fucked you too. Don't you love a wife that treats her hubby well after he lets her fuck a nice big one.

Been there done that and loved fucking that "wet and warm' pussy.

Share some more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this story!

I assume the title is really "Married Couples Play a Teen Kissing GAME". It was so hot I never even noticed many writing errors, and that's saying something because I usually do.

1jbm1jbmalmost 11 years ago
Hot and sexy story

I enjoyed your story and look forward to another!

Very hot, and sexy.

I wish my wife would do this.

I would love to hear or see her making it with another man.

Love it and want to read more

Another story, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
remember those days

with out flashbacks I would not have a memory... and those flashbacks at Great...

magicfinger1magicfinger1over 10 years ago
A most exciting story.

From a man who loves to share his wife as long as he gets to watch and join in...with a wife who enjoys sex with other men: This was one of the Hottest Stories I have had had the privilege of reading. It will be great to read about your further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

Great game to play when the inhibitions are down! She sounds like lots of fun. wish I were next in line at that party!

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
So.........

You let a couple of men (that you know of) fuck your wife for her self esteem? You were getting all the sex at home you wanted and she gave world class blowjobs but there was just something missing? Since there were no further installments "mommy" must have shut down your access to the Internet. Interesting how you basically pimped your wife out. I wonder why you didn't confess yourself? Not sure she would have appreciated it? Interesting plot but not well told or thought out, truth or fiction aside.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Interesting take on Post Office

Though my experience with Post Office is limited to high school, I thought double-teaming Kay was an interesting innovation. Maybe that was going on with my girlfriend in high school, but obviously it didn't register with me then :)

Kay is a sweet mixture of innocent and slut. Reminds me of Candy, a 1950s novel by Terry Southern. Southern went on to write bits for Dr. Strangelove, Easy Rider, Pink Panther movies and a huge number of other iconic films.

So start submitting more stories, haveahornywife. Maybe there's a future in it.

rj

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UTER CRAP A BUCKET OF VOMIT WORTH

UNO ESTRELLA, DRIBBLE SCRIBBLER

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good but needs some help

its a little choppy at times stiff and rigid like the guy in the room leaving you hard and frustrated. Take the time to let the Story flow if THE STORY FLOWS IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG IT IS YOUR ALMOST THERE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HOPE THIS HELPS this is prisonwifeshubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dare

The fun ends when you dare your wife to just go for it and have fun. I did that once and she had lots of fun. I found out later that it was because I dare her to do it. So now she goes in having fun. She is only 4' 11" tall 105 lbs with B cup clean shave so all the party people want her. What can I say I love it.

timyself66636timyself66636over 5 years ago
thank you

I have always been a fan of these stories where one of the spouses is an observer to the others' sexual escapades and can't or doesn't do anything about I, but also gets turned on by the experience. It is my fave when the woman is the one who has the sexual fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope

You left her when you left for your new job and gotznew marriage as well.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Ok, you are on the cuck list

Hopefully, part of this "true" story ends with both hubby and wifey getting Aids and dying slow horrible deaths. Now that's the subject for another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Me & Mrs Dumb and Dumber!

The asshole husband tells his friends anything goes with his wife during kissing game!Dumb fuck of a Cuck! And the wifeDoesn’t the twat know she’s married and can say NO to the advances of the sleazeball’s?! Stupid husband,stupid wife,stupid story!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Stupid cuck watches as his whore fucks other.men.

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

This will go down as one of my favorites! Worst part is, it's been over ten years, so there is little chance we get more fun from these two :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous