Married Dad Becomes a Total Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Married Dad becomes a total slut.
2.9k words
4.74
10.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7incock
7incock
25 Followers

My head was spinning since it was clear that my wife had a part in the hot fucking I just received. She had the naked pics the guy had taken within minutes of him leaving. I had no idea what her intentions were, and I really didn't care at that time. I just knew from that point forward gay sex was going to be a part of my life.

I looked at myself in the rearview mirror when I got into my car. Actually sat there for a while feeling incredibly sexy having been so totally used like that just a few minutes before. My neck was covered with hickeys and I just smiled at myself when I noticed. My pants were wet since his cum had leaked out of me and I loved that. I think it was about an hour later that I finally started to drive home.

My heart was pounding out of my chest when I pulled into the driveway of our house. I would have to see my wife and wasn't sure how she would react or treat me. As I entered the kitchen where she was, I was even shaking a little. She smiled at me, took a look at my neck and giggled. She said I look like I really enjoyed myself and told me to go wash up. I said I wanted to wait to shower since I liked the smell of him on me for a little while longer. I still can't believe I admitted that to her. She said OK and asked me to follow her into the bathroom. Once there she helped put some makeup on my neck to cover the bruising from the hickey marks. She said the kids would be home soon. Then she went back into the kitchen to continue what she was doing before I got there.

I felt relieved that was over and she wasn't making me feel weird about it. I poured myself a drink and went up to the bedroom. I wanted some more time to think about how incredible the sex was and how sexy and slutty he made me feel. I was already obsessing about how I would be able to get in contact with him again since I didn't get his info. I wondered if I did reconnect if the sex would be as good or if it was just a one-time thing.

As the days went by my wife barely mentioned anything about it. She only said that she wanted me to experience that after reading some of my messages she saw when she borrowed my computer one day. I had left the tab to a sex website open that I belonged to.

It had been about a week and I was starting to seriously crave getting fucked again. My wife's cell phone was on the table when she was showering and I scrolled through her texts. I wrote down his phone number and was so excited to see what he wrote about me. One text said, "he was a great fuck" and the next read "I'll do it next time for free".

I practically ran to my phone and texted him. I wrote who I was and said I'd been thinking of him a lot and wanted him to have my number in case he wanted it. About a minute later he texted back that he had been thinking about how great a fuck I was and that he was telling his good friend about me. He said his friend wanted to have a threesome with me if I was up for it. My heart started racing and I got dizzy thinking about how amazing that would be. I wrote back immediately with "I'd love that, when?" I couldn't believe I wrote that, but it was automatic and without any thought. Minutes kept ticking by as I awaited his reply. I wanted this so bad. Another experience with him alone would have been paradise to me but him and another guy would be total heaven. It was only five minutes later but it seemed like hours when his reply came back. He named a hotel and instructed me to get a room there the next day. He told me to be ready at 8 am. He said they planned to use me for the entire day, and it would be intense, so I needed to be ready for anything. I replied "OK, I'll be ready."

I was as excited as anyone can be for anything. I also knew that I could handle whatever they had planned for me. I mean I thought I could but there was only one way to know for sure.

Time couldn't go by fast enough. I needed this so bad. I googled how to prepare for anal sex and made sure I was ready. I got out my biggest, fattest dildo and practiced blowing and sucking it for an hour or so. I had to keep busy since I couldn't sit still.

I got to the hotel as instructed and my mind was racing. I had no idea what this other guy was like or what he looked like. How was I so willing to let him use me when that was the case. There was only one reason. I really was a black cock slut. I hoped he was also black but wasn't sure about that either.

They got to the room a few minutes early and Malik, the guy I fucked already, walked in first. He had a huge smile and as soon as I saw him, I felt weak and a little dizzy. Then the other guy came into view and he was also smiling widely. He was a big black guy too and a little heavier than Malik. More of a dad bod but I like bigger guys like him so I was relieved when seeing him. His name was Greg and he walked close and pulled me into him and began kissing me. His kisses were soft and sensual for such a big guy. Malik had his hands all over me and started kissing my neck and sucking it. I love when guys do that and he knew it from last time. I was already moaning with pleasure as Greg kept kissing me very passionately. Our tongues were swirling around one another's very softly but fast and kind of wildly. I don't even think any words were said and I had these two hot guys kissing me and handling me roughly as Malik tore at my clothes. My body was getting jostled around as each piece of my clothes was ripped off my body. My hand was on the bulge in Greg's pants and he felt big, really big.

I dropped to my knees between them as soon as I was naked. They took out their cocks and I grabbed them both at the same time and guided Malik's into my mouth. His was already mostly hard and I hungrily licked and kissed and pulled on it. His hand cupped the back of my head as he thrust into my throat. As he did I stroked his friend and the thickness of his was like a beer can. It was so fat. And he was hairy which I liked.

After getting face fucked while giving Greg a handjob, it was clear Greg couldn't wait any longer when he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He dropped me onto the bed then gently flipped me over onto my belly. Then pulled my ass up and back so it was near his face. He started licking softly at my hole and Malik positioned himself in front of me to continue the face fucking he was giving me. I hadn't touched my cock yet and neither did they, but it was rock hard. It was difficult keeping myself steady while on my hands and knees since he was really driving his cock into my mouth so forcefully. This was quite a contrast to how soft and tenderly Greg was treating my hole. I was kind of wiggling my butt and pushing back onto his tongue to try to get him to be more forceful, but he kept his light touch. It did feel amazing as my hole is very erogenous and sensitive. I was looking up into Malik's eyes and loved how I could see his lust and desire for me. He was very vocal, and I loved that. The last time he fucked me he was pretty quiet due to the location. He was saying what a good slut I was and then asked if I my man pussy was ready to get fucked. I was so ready at this point I pushed his body back withdrawing his cock from my mouth and begged "please, I'm ready."

He grabbed my head and began fucking my face again. He was being rough like he had been the first time we were together. I liked it even more this time though. The way he would slap my face hard while thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth somehow drove me deeper into my lust filled trance. My hair is shorter but that didn't stop him from having two fistfuls of it and controlling my head by forcefully pulling it and mouth onto and off of his cock. I think he was so turned on by me he couldn't control himself and it was manifesting in these aggressive ways. I would softly close my eyes with each slap and was moaning and whimpering like a bitch. I think that told him everything he was doing was OK with me. If his cock hadn't been in my mouth I probably would have been saying yes and begging for him to please give me more. I felt Greg's massively fat cock head pressing at my hole. He had yet to say a word since he walked in the door and now he was about to enter me. I tried pressing my butt back and tried to relax to accept him into me. It didn't help. His cock was wide right from the tip. I reached back to spread my cheeks to help. It still was not going in. He didn't loosen me up with his licking since he had been so gentle. He never fingered me and his tongue never went into my hole. The entire time he was just licking and softly kissing it. His hands were all up and down my legs and feet and ankles while he was making out with my hairy hole. He even took some time to kiss the bottom of my feet and took each of my toes one by one and sucked them. I liked that a lot. Guys often comment on what nice feet I have and when they pay attention to them it's always so very hot and a major turn on for me.

Malik noticed what was happening and released his grip on my head. He told his friend to change positions with him and said he needed to fuck his little white slut. When he got behind me, he lubed my hole with his saliva and slid a finger in and out of me. Then two fingers were in me as Greg's massive cock was now in front of me. I wrapped my hand around his thickness and opened my mouth as wide as it could go to take him into my mouth. I couldn't take him much so I used both hands to work it. It was difficult since Malik was now pounding away at my other end very aggressively and I thought i would cum soon for sure. He reached forward to grab around my throat as he fucked me from behind and that actually helped to steady me a bit as I sucked his friend. Having his hands wrapped tight around my throat was all I could take and I started to cum. My whole body was spasming with the pleasure of getting DP'd by these two hot black studs. Malik stopped with his full length deep inside me while my sphincter was spasming on his cock. Gripping it and releasing with every spurt of my cum. Greg who had been super gentle up until this point was now forcing himself into my mouth so much I was gagging and having trouble breathing. He didn't seem to care much at that point. He backed out for a second only to push harder into my mouth and force it a little deeper.. As soon as I stopped cumming myself he erupted into my mouth. Since he wasn't far in my mouth filled with his cum. The taste and consistency of it was delicious. I swallowed and gulped down every drop.

Greg pulled out of my mouth and fell onto the bed when he was done spurting. My mouth instinctually followed his cock. I wanted to lick it clean. When I moved Malik's cock was no longer fully inside and he was not happy about it. He slapped my ass so hard several times. Yelling and telling me not to pull off him.

I had been in the doggie position on my knees up until then. After making his point and slapping both cheeks super hard several more times, he grabbed my ankles and pulled them both back and toward him. I was still kissing and licking Greg's cock, propped up on my arms and was now lying flat on my belly.

I waited anticipating what I knew was coming. I was going to get the most aggressive ass fuck of my life. My body flat would not be able to move, and my insides would need to accept the assault. Like a good slut I pushed my heat into the bed and grabbed a fistful of sheets with both hands. I remember my hips raising up as if reaching for his cock. Malik would notice little things like that and it got him hornier for me. I closed my eyes as his cockhead slid back into me. The first thrust drove my hips down into the bed and they remained pinned there for the next several minutes. He laid down completely on top of me with all of his weight and only his hips were moving as he pounded away. He was very loud and I don't remember what he was saying. I was just so weary and drowsy at that point. I kind of felt high even though I hadn't smoked anything. Then he exploded deep into me and his body was limp after still covering me.

I felt amazing. These two had worked me over good and it was not even 10 AM yet.

I had this desire to snuggle up with Greg who had been so gentle and loving to me. After Malik rolled off of me, I moved closer to Greg and kissed him gently on the lips. I thanked him for coming and laid close draping a leg over him. My belly was full of his cum and Malik's leaked out of my man pussy. We laid there for a while and Greg said he needed to go. He got dressed and hugged me before leaving. I thanked him again and held the hug a few seconds longer.

After he left Malik and I were still naked and laying together. He was such a normal cool guy when not having sex. No one who knew him would think he could get so wild and aggressive during sex. That is why he had this power over me. I never knew what he was going to do next, and it excited me so much. He said he was starting to feel horny again and started nibbling my neck and ear. That was all it took and I was hard again. I grabbed at his cock pulling at it as he bit my neck. In no time it was hard and I wanted to suck it. This time he laid on his back and let me do everything. I held it at the base with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. I licked it all around the tip at first. Then I used both my hand to work it as I bobbed up and down on it. It smelled good after being inside my ass earlier. I loved that smell. It's not stinky at all due to my prep. And actually smells much better than any womans pussy. He lasted a while and I was starting to fatigue. I fought through it in an effort to please him. Our eyes were locked together looking at one another as I sucked harder and harder. When he said he was going to blow again I got a second wind and went to work even harder. His body started twitching and his breathe became heavier. I kept the tip of his cock on the middle of my tongue so I could taste him. He started filling my mouth and i swirled my tongue around the tip as he did. I carefully licked every drop off him when he was done. After cleaning him thoroughly with my tongue we kissed for a while. Like horny teenagers. No one kissed me like that before. We kissed for probably a half hour or more. He would sometimes move to suck my neck or bite my ear then move right back to my lips. Our tongues swirling around inside each other's mouths. Breathing heavy. He told me he could kiss me for hours but that he needed to get home.

He then showered and left me there alone.

I was like an awestruck teenage girl that day. Covered and filled with cum. Like a real slut who had been so totally used. And i loved every second of it.

7incock
7incock
25 Followers