Married Dad Becomes a Total Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
My journey into gay sex continues.
1.8k words
4.67
5.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7incock
7incock
25 Followers

My craving for cum was growing every day after my first two gay experiences. It was often hard to concentrate on work and other things since black cock, cum and getting fucked was always on my mind. I would often need to take breaks to masturbate to relieve the tension.

Interracial porn was the only type that turned me on now. Watching the sexy white women getting fucked by the large black cocks always got me rock hard. I knew exactly how good it felt when cocks would first enter their asses. I felt the same way their faces looked when it happened.

It had been a few weeks since my threesome and I knew I needed to get fucked again and soon.

Then one day that week while working from home, someone was at the front door. The dogs were barking and barking and whoever it was would not leave. I usually never answer the door since its always a solicitor or someone I don't care to talk to. But the constant barking got to me, so I went to see who it was.

When I opened the door there was Greg, one of the guys from the threesome I had. My smile grew wide and I pulled him into the house quickly. This was such a surprise since I hadn't heard from him and wasn't sure how he even knew where I lived.

None of that mattered now that we were together again. I kissed him immediately. We kept kissing in the entranceway for a while. He was very passionate and soft while making out. He told me he couldn't stop thinking about me and was telling me how sexy I was. He asked that I didn't tell Malik, the guy who introduced us, about his visit. I said I wouldn't and started kissing him again.

After making out for a while he whispered in my ear, he wanted my ass again and said he couldn't take it any longer. I told him I wanted him inside me too and led him upstairs into the bedroom.

He never fucked me during our threesome since I couldn't take his size and width. He came in my mouth that day and had to leave after. I had fantasized every day since then about him fucking me and what that beer can sized cock would feel like inside me.

I was taking off clothes on the way to the bedroom and smiling and kissing him on the way there.

Once at the bed he told me to climb up and get on my hands and knees doggie.

As soon as my butt was in position his tongue was licking softly at my hole. It felt amazing and I closed my eyes and just enjoyed everything about how it felt. After tonguing me for a while he began to undress. He was able to get naked while never stopping his licks. His hands were all over my legs and feet while he licked me. I wiggled and pushed my butt back onto his face to try to get him deeper into my hole. My head pressed into the pillow as I reached back with both my hands to spread my ass cheeks open. It was so quite except for the little groans I was making as he continued licking and softly kissing. I think he really enjoyed it and could have probably continued for a while but my desire to have him inside me was through the roof. My hole was very wet with saliva and he told me how sexy I looked holding my cheeks wide, I asked him to finger me while he licked and pulled my cheeks wider.

Then I felt his fingertip press at my opening and I pushed back onto it. After backing all the way and when he was fully inside I started to ride his finger. I was so horny after having him go down on me for so long I couldn't take it any longer. He started grabbing at and stroking my cock with his other hand as I did that. It didn't take long until I was begging for two fingers inside. He had large hands and thick fingers. They felt so good moving in and out of my ass like that. And my cock loved his large hand gripping on it.

I was still doggie with my butt up in the air at that point but needed with all my being to feel his cock inside me. I let him know I was so ready. I turned and laid on my back. He moved to come on top of me and started kissing me. I love being kissed after I guy has been licking me. The smell of his face and lips made me wild. He kept kissing me as I felt his cock press at my hole. My eyes opened as I looked into his while shaking my head yes. I reached down to spread my cheeks to accept him. He pressed into me more. Still having trouble passing my sphincter he pulled my hips up and toward him.

Then our lips were back together, I was moaning and whimpering, trying to relax and accept him. He was very gentle and would push, then back away then push. Each time going in slightly more than the last. I kept transferring saliva down to his cock with my fingers. He was so gentle and patient though. Going very slow and asking if I was OK. I assured him I was and said I needed him inside me. I exhaled to relax more each time his cock head pressed at my hole. Then after trying for a long time, I felt him move into me. He was incredibly wide right from the tip and really stretched me. Since he was laying with his body close on top of mine, I couldn't look down and see how deep he was until I felt his hairs tickling at my manpussy lips.

My eyes rolled back into my head at that moment. I let him know it felt amazing and whispered in his ear to use my pussy and fuck me good. He kissed me again then his hips rose a few inches and then moved to push back into me. He kept this slow steady rhythm and shorter thrusts as my body twitched and spasmed under him. My legs were forced so wide since he was such a big guy. It was heaven being fucked missionary, my legs wide and high, his tongue in my mouth softly thrashing about, my cock pressing and being jostled about between our bodies. Then when he started to also pinch my nipples my cock exploded shooting cum and pumping. He was close too and when my sphincter started spasming on his cock he pressed fully into me and came deep inside. His cock was Pumping and pumping, and his weight fully covered me. It was heaven.

He rolled off me to lay next to me and I moved close to drape my leg over his body. He was so sensual and loving with to me. I felt like a woman and loved that. We snuggled and spooned for a while just listening to one another's breathing. No words were said or needed. We both got what we needed and felt great.

When I looked over at the clock was when I noticed how long we had been together. Three hours had gone by. I was away from work and my computer all that time. I just smiled to myself and snuggled back into my lover. I really only cared about him and us in that moment.

I moved so our faces were close and thanked him for making me feel so sexy. He smiled and said he thought I was sexy AF and thanked me for taking time to be with him.

As we kissed again, I felt his cock stiffen as it brushed against my leg. When I reached down to touch it, he was already as hard as a rock. The slut in me knew what to do. I started kissing my way down the side of his neck and onto his chest. Then lightly licking and kissing down his belly and his bush. I loved how he moaned at what I was doing. I wanted to give him a great blow job. I thought most people couldn't do that since he was so thick and wide. But I had been practicing every day since our threesome with my biggest dildo. It wasn't as wide as his cock but as I forced my face down onto him I could tell it helped. I gripped his cock with both hands and slid them up and down his shaft just next to my lips as I bobbed up and down sucking as hard as I could. To be honest I was really attacking his cock like a hungry horny slut that hadn't gotten any in a while. His head body and legs were twitching as I sucked him.

I knew he wouldn't last from his movements and sounds. I kept my aggressive pace, gripping his cock tighter with both hands as I jerked him and sucked very hard. I was rock hard now too and felt like I was going to cum just from being such a slut. I told him to push my head onto him and he did. I looked up, my mouth straining and stuffed with his cock, shook my head yes as much as I could. He knew that meant to push my head further and I started to really pull on his cock now at the part that wouldn't fit. The pressure from his hands released somewhat as he exploded in my mouth. The loud noises he made as he came were so wild, I started cumming. I didn't touch my cock and came from giving a blowjob! Wow I really was a slut! And when I realized I was cumming, my hand went down to gather up the cum. When he stopped shooting in my mouth I licked it off my hand then went back to lick my lovers cock clean.

His cum was leaking out of my ass from earlier and now I had his load and mine in my belly. I loved how slutty that made me feel.

After his breathing settled, he looked at me with a huge smile and told me that was an incredible blow job. He said he wanted to stay with me longer but really needed to go.

Before he left he told me he would never really know until the last minute when he could be with me again. I told him I understood and was very willing to meet with no notice whenever he could. We kissed again and he said he better leave before he gets hard again. I loved having that effect on him.

7incock
7incock
25 Followers