All Comments on 'Married Guy Enjoys Beach Blowjobs'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
joehard_007joehard_007almost 3 years ago

Omg. I want so much to be the “married guy” in your story. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG, I agree with joehard_007, I wish I was the married guy! At 59, I have been a closeted, horny slut since the neighbor boy taught me to suck cock at 13! Though I eventually got married, my gayness never subsides and I have enjoyed park and restroom cruising, ABS play, theater sex and, now, doublelist and silverdaddies fun all unbeknownst to my lovely wife who lost her sex drive to illness 5 years ago! I can't get enough cock, cum, balls, ass and nipple play! I am 59, 205, 6" cut, shaved from waist to thighs, vers, ddf, in Athens GA if anyone is interested Grand_pa69 at mail dot com is the easiest way to connect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I( liked it very much. I go to the beach often wearing only a tiny thong, a butt plug & a chastity device. Once the guys realize why I'm there, I have no problem finding guys to suck. The last time i visited the beach, I sucked off 5 men while a 6th guy fucked my ass. I've become known as a gay cock whore. I love being on my knees with a big cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i agree i want to be the married guy except i would have prolonged the beach blow and seen how many cocks i could suck by a certain time cant wait to see if he blows 5 cocks

speedodavespeedodavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Glad you guys enjoyed the experience, probably not as much as I enjoyed it.

It was a big step for the Married Guy to do something like that in public and with random people. Where he lives we keep things very discrete because he does not want to be 'outted' which I understand.

I've nearly finished the third chapter of his sex vacation, you'll be able to read it on my blog - www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org

Dave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous