Married Guy's Train Ride Bump

Story Info
Straight guy gets sandwiched on the morning train commute.
988 words
4.36
22.7k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate Monday mornings, in fact I hate most weekday mornings in winter when I have to catch the train and commute into the office for the weekly grind. I should back it up a bit and introduce myself. I'm Ben, a 32 year-old guy happily married to my wife Cara of 5 years. She says I'm her hairy stud, but whilst I go to the gym 4 to 5 times a week, I'm just me, a 6 ft pelted chested big butted dude that gets on with life. She often says, I love your big ass, which always makes me squirm and feel uncomfortable.

Like every other Monday I get the 7.45am train bound for Melbourne and there is never any seats, much less any standing room. I don't mind being assertive and pushing my way through the carriage doors, and then settling between who ever knows. It's the same deal every day. I squeeze my arms up so I can hold my phone to look at twitter or whatever social crap I can find. It's then that I feel a bump against my ass. First subtle and then bumping even when the train didn't sway that way. For some reason, I clench my hefty butt cheeks and this made the accidental bumps happen more frequently. Here I am thinking some dude is touching my butt and at the same time, noticing I'm hard as a rock and in tight chinos that hide nothing. At this point I am kind of relieved the train is so full and nobody is noticing my rock hard dick.

The guy in front of me suddenly pushes back as the train brakes, yup, he just got my full boner against his ass. Weird thing is, he didn't move away. I've got random dude behind me, bumping my butt with his hardon and now I've got guy in front of me grinding his butt against my dick. WTF?

I couldn't move even if I wanted to, but a part of me just wanted to stay there all day. I didn't understand why I felt like this, was it because Cara and I hadn't had sex for a while, was it because I usually have a shower wank and that didn't happen this morning? All these questions and yet here I am sandwiched between two dudes and rock hard. The dude behind me is no longer accidentally bumping into my butt, he's now got what feels like a huge hard on pressed against my chino covered butt crack, like he is trying to get to my ass.

As my station was getting near, I looked down to see how obvious my hardon was, only to see a wet spot through my chinos. Fuck, I have a meeting in 30 minutes. At my stop I got off the train and went straight to the bathrooms to see if I could subtlety dry my pre cum mark. As I'm there at the hand-dryers pretending to dry hands but actually aiming it at the pre cum that had soaked through, the two dudes from the train walk in, glance at me and smile. WTF?? Something in me, which I still don't understand made me follow them to the end toilet stall. I walked in, they smiled and then kissed each other. Hang on? Was this a set up?

The taller one, with a dark beard fit bod and perky ass that kept pushing back on me in the train leant forward and kissed me. I dunno, but something in me just kissed back like it was the best kiss I have ever had. The feel of his beard against my face, the size of his huge tongue that was filling my mouth, made that wet spot in my chinos even bigger. As I am trying to get my tongue deeper into this dudes mouth, the other short stocky muscle guy who was grinding against my ass in the train decides to unbuckle my pants. So here I am in my straight dude red briefs that my wife buys for me with pre cum covering them.

Tall guy then drops to his knees and starts sniffing my "dad jocks" getting louder and hornier as he smells my dick. Quickly he pulls them down and tucks them under my balls as he shoves his nose against my dick, deeply inhaling. I'm so overwhelmed by that I haven't even noticed that short stocky has pulled the back of my red briefs down. But fuck, I am acutely aware as his tongue touches my butt hole. WTF, what is happening and please don't stop.

Having never had a tongue, or anything other than toilet paper near my ass, this was something... I had this innate inner urge to bend over and spread my cheeks and ask this random stranger to go deeper into my fury hole. Seriously, what was happening? And, of course, I groaned enough for him to realise I was into whatever he wanted to do to my beefy ass. I'm confused though, a part of me wants to push my beer can uncut dick deeper into the mouth of tall guy, but at the same time, my ass is telling me to bend over and get more of that tongue in my hole.

As stocky dude is getting deeper into my ass with his tongue and tall beard guy is sucking my dick, we hear "police, everybody out". At this point my perfect married life flashed through my eyes. The two guys said, "get down", which I did without questioning. They then kind of kicked me under the stall to the next cubicle which thankfully was empty. I stood up, pulled up my pants noticing all of the pre cum and spit on my red briefs and walked past the police. I hope those lads were okay and I hope I see them on my next commute...