Married Guy's Train Ride Bump Pt. 02

Story Info
Hands free cum through my suit.
1.6k words
4.63
8.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the quick escape from getting caught with two random guys in a bathroom stall, I decided it was too close for comfort. All these thoughts like "what if I was caught, how would I explain it and I can't let this happen" ran through my head as I lay in bed beside my beautiful wife. All because of my Monday morning train commute to work where in an over-full carriage I was sandwiched fully clothed with a strangers hardon rubbing my beefy ass crack through my tight chinos and a the tall-bearded guy in front of me deliberately brushing against my own hardon with his perfect cute ass. This all happened over a week ago. As I lay there feeling guilt and fear, I also am very aware of how hard my fat seven-inch uncut dick is right now as I think about what happened.

The entire experience blew my mind and there's two things that I can't get out of my head. The first is the way the tall cute assed bearded guy worshiped my dick through my boring old dad red briefs. The way he buried his face against them, inhaling my dick with eyes wide and mouth open. Underwear has never usually been a turn on for me. To be honest, my wife usually picks up a four pack of briefs in different colours and they just appear in my drawer. After every shower, I throw a pair on and don't think twice as I pull my pants or shorts up over them. But that was before seeing this dude get really turned on by them. Every night at the gym in the locker room the past week, when a guy pulls on or off a pair of red briefs, my dick starts to stir and yes I've been wearing red briefs most days since.

The second thing that keeps playing over in my mind is the feeling of the short stocky guy's tongue when it hit my hairy hole. Never have I felt anything like it, the tingle that shot through my spine and the instant desire to bend over and get more of his tongue inside my ass. Perhaps I've been too conservative, I consider myself a rugged fit 32-year-old with more of a rugby player build than a swimmers build. Downside of that is shopping for jeans or pants is a real pain in the butt, literally. My wife, Cara loves my big butt, and I've always been uncomfortable about it. During school in the locker rooms after the games my mates would whistle and call me "big booty Ben". This only caused me to wear loose jeans that would cover it up. Now after having a dude, not only pull my jocks down and grab it, but he also dove his tongue straight between those cheeks and worshipped my hole. After 32 years of not being into underwear or ass, here I am deliberately wearing red briefs and tight chinos nearly every day of the week. Oh, and I've noticed when I am showering, the cake of soap spends a lot of time rubbing against my ass and around my hole, making my chubby dick twitch.

With these new discoveries of what gets me off, for the following week after the train commute incident, I deliberately caught an earlier one in fear of bumping into those two guys. The earlier train was just as full, and I was more aware than ever how much people bump and grind into each other as it speeds along the tracks. That was until Tuesday morning.

The office I work in has a pretty relaxed dress code. Not jeans and trainers like we are Apple, but more chinos and a shirt kind of thing. Unless head office is coming to town and we have presentations to do, then it is suits all round. Yup, you guessed it, Tuesday I had a presentation to do and needed to wear a suit. I would be lucky to wear one three times a year and of course as I grabbed it from the wardrobe to get ready for my early train I realised it had crease marks from where it had been hanging for ages. Shit, now I need to get the iron, heat it up and sort this out. My wife had left for work as I was jumping in the shower and come on, its 2022, I know how to use an iron (though badly).

Suit all sorted and as I'm getting dressed I remember how firm it fits. If chinos were pretty thin and didn't hide much, then this suit showed you the outline of my briefs and pretty much my entire package. Not obscene, but as my wife says, "such a tease, I love it when we go to weddings and the other wives check out your ass and junk". A quick check in the mirror and I'm out the door realising I wouldn't make the earlier train. Fuck, what if I run into those two guys again on the train? Maybe they don't catch it every day, and I will go into a different carriage to the one last time. Okay, feeling a bit calmer I get to the station as the train pulls in and on I get.

Weird, there's spare seats in this carriage, I grab one with an empty spot beside me and opposite me and start flipping through the socials on my phone. Next stop, more folks get on and I hear "excuse me" as two guys occupy the empty seats in my section. My heart stops and my dick twitches both at the same time. It's the two dudes from a week ago with knowing smirks on their faces. They are both in gym gear, standard Melbourne uniform of black shorts, black t-shirts with black socks and trainers. Tall, bearded guy with the cute ass sits opposite me and stocky short muscle guy beside me. I look out the window as I feel the leg of stocky, muscly guy bump mine.

There's nowhere for me to go and with the amount of blood flowing to my dick right now, I couldn't stand in this suit even if I wanted to, worried my boner would break through the fabric. I decide to look up from my phone and see tall, bearded guy with this cocky smirk on his face and he catches my eye and follows it down to his groin. His hand rearranges his dick and stays there. Not obvious, he's doing it in a way that only me and his mate can see. Speaking of his mate, his leg is now firmly pressed against mine and not going anywhere. Tall, bearded guy does something with his phone and then stocky guy looks at his. He then leans into me and quietly asks in a voice that only I could hear through the noise of the train, "my mate wants to know if you've got those red jocks on under that suit"? My face instantly goes the colour of the briefs I've got on and I slowly give a half-nod. Stocky guy looks at his mate and nods, causing his hand to overtly squeeze his dick through his nylon gym shorts.

Glancing down at my own suit covered dick, I can see the beginnings of a wet patch. Fuck, I've got a presentation in two hours and don't need a crusty pre-cum stain on my suit. Fortunately, or unfortunately, that didn't stop me from re-adjusting my fat dick as it strained to fit into those red briefs, much less the tight suit pants covering them. That re-adjustment was all tall, bearded guy needed as a greenlight for him to dial things up. He reaches down the front of his shorts like he is shifting his junk and moves his hand around his dick. I'm mesmerised at this point and have stopped pretending to look away. Out comes his hand and he looks at two of his fingers, which I can see are wet and he proceeds to lick them and sniff the back of his hand. FUCK!! Did he just do that on a full train? More importantly, if I don't look away I am going to hands-free cum right here right now. The wet spot in my pants is now the size of apple and I can feel the head of my dick rubbing in my foreskin with all this pre cum as the train moves and stocky guy keeps grinding against my leg.

Tall, bearded guy grabs his phone again and I quickly realise the two are texting each other. Stocky dude leans into my ear again and says "my mate wants to rub those fingers against your hole and then watch me eat it out". His biceps are against mine as he says this to me and before he pulls away he makes this grunt sound and licks my ear. Time froze and obviously so did me considering where I was. I started shaking, blood rushing to my cheeks like I'm having a heart attack and my fat dick spews the biggest load of its life right there on the train with me fully clothed and supposed to be off to work. I instinctively look down at the still pulsing bulge through my suit and can see cum squeezing through the navy-blue fabric. Their eyes follow mine and tall, bearded guy licks his lips and then they both laugh.

They both stand, with obvious hardons, move to the door and exit as the train pulls into the next station. WTF? I'm starting to get my breath back and some blood flows to my brain. I grab my bag from under the seat and place it over my cum covered lap. How long have I got, and could I get home, change and be back at work to make my presentation? I get off at the next station, cross platforms and jump the next train home...