Married Heat - Staying Focused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the rate of roughly one keystroke a second, Lila's trembling hands resumed their work. Duane then allowed his tongue to slide down to her soaked pussy before bringing it back upward and circling her hole.

Licking her more and more firmly as his finger stroked her, it was all Lila could do to keep the sound of the keys going so that Duane wouldn't stop. He then allowed his tongue to penetrate her hole as he slid his fingers out of her and used them to rub her clit.

"Duane!" Lila screeched as she came, dripping her juices onto the sheets and Duane's hand. Her cheeks clenched, causing Duane to have to hold his breath as Lila rode out her intense orgasm.

"Oh, SHIT!" she said with one last clench of her body before pushing her laptop forward and allowing her head to collapse onto the pillow that sat in front of it.

Listening to her pant, Duane rose from the bed and admired Lila's ass, which was still in the air and which he very much wanted to feel against him as he took her from behind.

"Come on, baby," Lila said as she wiggled her bare behind. "You didn't get me this wet for nothing."

Duane shook his head. "You still need to finish up the revisions on your campaign. We can have sex when you're done."

"I'm done. Now come here."

Duane smiled. "I'm not going anywhere. We can finish when you're finished."

"What the fuck? How do you expect me to work like this?"

Duane looked at the screen of her laptop. "It looks like you got something done."

"I was typing gibberish so you wouldn't stop," Lila said as she propped up on her elbow and slid her computer back toward her. Studying her work, she said, "I barely even remember what I... was... typing. This is actually pretty good."

Lila resumed her work on her computer. Duane laid down on the bed next to her and found a news article on his phone to read while she continued to type away, half nude and engrossed in her campaign.

********************

The sound of Lila's fingers furiously striking the keys on her laptop filled Duane's ear as he laid on his back in bed next to her with his hands behind his head. He was sleepy, but his horniness was keeping him awake. He couldn't remember ever desiring to fuck Lila as bad as he wanted to in that moment. Just thinking of how wet she was and how good it would feel to be inside her was making him hard enough to show through his pajama pants.

Duane's eyes appeared closed but were open just enough for him to look over and see Lila's bare legs. While imagining all the ways he could sex her body - and feeling his dick stiffening as a result - he noticed Lila had stopped typing. He then saw that her legs had disappeared from view and could feel that she had risen from the bed, but his eyes weren't open wide enough to see where she had gone.

He quickly figured it out. Lila crawled back onto the bed between Duane's legs. She began rubbing her hand along the bottom of his erection. The massage was causing his dick to ache with anticipation. He was impatient to feel her lips and tongue sliding down his shaft.

Just as Lila's fingers began pulling the ribbing of his pants down so that she could grasp his bare cock, Duane took a deep breath to control his raging libido before asking, "Are you done with the revisions to your campaign?"

Lila's body stopped moving. "No," she said. "But you're so goddamn hard, baby."

"I am. And I want you really bad. But I love you."

"Ah, shit," Lila said, pulling up the ribbing of Duane's pants and returning to her side of the bed. She plopped her computer onto her lap and resumed typing. Duane took another deep breath and wondered from where he was summoning the power to resist fucking the shit out of his wife.

********************

Duane re-entered the bedroom and, carrying two glasses of water, placed one of them on the nightstand next to Lila.

"Thanks," she said sarcastically as she continued her work on her laptop.

Duane smiled as he returned to his side of the bed. "How much do you have left?"

"I'm almost done," Lila said as she let out a big yawn. "I'm having a tough time keeping my eyes open."

Duane thought for a moment. He then walked to the far bedroom wall and switched off the light, plunging the room into the darkness save for Lila's laptop screen.

"This isn't going to help me stay awake," she said.

Duane moved to Lila's side of the bed, closed her laptop, and set it aside. He then eased off her pajama pants for the second time that night.

Taking his own pants off and leaving them on the floor at the foot of the bed, he climbed in between Lila's legs as she laid back and began panting.

"Oh, baby, take me," she said in anticipation as he hovered his body over hers.

Duane quickly plunged his dick inside Lila, pushing as far as possible through the warm, inviting flesh of her pussy. He then began stroking her as if he had been months without sex.

"Oh, yes, yes! Oh, god, yes!" Lila said, almost in tears. She grabbed Duane's back and pulled him close until their chests were pressed against one another. Duane ran his fingers through Lila's hair with one hand as he grabbed her thigh with the other. So hungry for her, he was desperate to ravish every part of her body.

Lila began to gasp as they could both hear the sloshing sounds of their unrestrained lovemaking. Duane raised back up on his palms and watched his shaft as it disappeared inside his wife over and over and re-emerged with the white substance of their passion.

"God, I love when your pussy gets creamy like this."

"Oh, shit, Duane!" Lila said. "You're gonna make me cum talking like that."

"Good," he said, continuing to study his penetration as he sped his thrusts."

Lila began to look concerned, which caused Duane to slow down and then pause. "What's wrong?"

"Creamy," she said, looking into the distance. "You said... creamy."

Duane, sweating and panting as he stared at his wife, said, "Yeah. Creamy."

Lila smiled as she gazed at him. She then kissed him on the lips before sliding him out of her and climbing from beneath him.

A perplexed - and very hard - Duane rose from the bed as he said, "Uh... wha... why... are we stopping?"

Lila sat back up in her bed with a huge grin, grabbed her laptop, and started typing away. "I know exactly how to wrap this campaign up now."

As she worked, Duane, shaking from desire, stared at his wife for several seconds. He held out hope that she would enter a few sentences and then lay aside her computer to resume their passionate sex. Realizing that was not the case, he - with his head down and his dick fully erect - trudged into the bathroom to clean himself.

He then peaked back around the doorway. He smiled and chuckled to himself as he watched his wide eyed wife polishing the last jewels of what was sure to be a masterpiece of a campaign.

********************

"Creamy. Really?" Duane said, taking two portions of salmon out of a skillet while speaking to Lila over the phone as she drove home from work.

"It's an adjective, baby," she said, laughing. "It wasn't a sexual presentation. The word happened to be a perfect descriptor for my campaign."

"And Toby liked it?"

"Toby loved it."

"Well, I can't blame him. I love it when you cream."

"Baby, you're fixating on the word. He loved the entire redo of the campaign."

Duane, grinning at his wife's success, said, "Congratulations. I knew you were going to kill it."

"Only because of you."

Duane carefully balanced his phone between his shoulder and ear as he added rice pilaf to his and Lila's plates before garnishing them with rosemary. "Well, if I helped, it was minimal. You've always had the passion in you. Why do you think I fell in love with you?"

"My big ass?"

Duane laughed, almost dropping his phone as he eased their two plates onto the dinner table. "Your ass did get my attention. But, fortunately for me, there is much more to you. And I fell in love with the much more."

As Duane turned off the stove he heard Lila pulling into the driveway. He ended the call and walked toward the front door to greet her.

Lila entered the house and closed the door. Before Duane could kiss her, she grabbed his hand, pulled him into the living room, and pushed him down onto the couch. He was astonished at the speed with which she removed his shoes, pants, and underwear, leaving him in only a dress t-shirt and black socks.

Lila then kicked off her shoes and threw aside her pants and panties. She lowered herself to her knees, grasped Duane's already hard and throbbing shaft, and thrust it into her mouth.

An astonished Duane trembled with pleasure as she skillfully wet his dick, using her tongue to coat it with saliva until it dripped down to his balls. Normally he would grab her hair or play with her breasts as she gave him head, but he was so stunned - and aroused, that all he could do was watch her go to work on him.

Lila slid Duane from between her lips, ending her oral pleasure of him as abruptly as it had begun. He gasped at the unwelcome feel of not being in her mouth, though he was aroused further as he watched her seductively wipe the excess saliva from her glistening lips.

Duane's dick spent little time in the element as Lila straddled him and sunk his tip deep inside her. She moaned, riding him as she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. She then looked at Duane and said, "Take off my bra."

His breath labored, he lifted his hands to her hips as he stared at her breasts through her bra. His mind was so enraptured with physical pleasure that it was having trouble signaling his arms to further move.

Lila smiled and rolled her eyes as she removed her own bra. She then grabbed the back of Duane's head and pushed his face between her breasts, continuing to ride his engorged dick with her hot, drenched pussy.

Duane could feel himself moving to climax. He grabbed Lila's hips and ass with both hands, attempting to slow her down so that he could last a bit longer. She, instead, increased her speed, dropping her ass down onto her husband's lap with such force that he could hear it slapping against him.

Lila moaned with her mouth open in rhythm to her ass hitting his thighs. Duane squeezed her hips as he thrust upward and exploded inside her. Lila pressed his face even tighter into her breasts and screamed out in pleasure as she came with him.

As her orgasm began to subside, Lila released Duane's head and allowed it to fall back onto the couch. Once the couple could semi-control their respective breathing, she leaned forward and gently kissed him on the lips. She then said, "Thank you."

Duane looked into his wife's eyes and smiled as he said, "No problem."

THE END

12