Married Life

Story Info
Indian girl's married life.
838 words
3.49
5.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were off to srilanka for our first wedding anniversary, it was going to be a week of traveling and fun, and yes I was in for a big surprise.

I am Mansi and i got married when I was just 20, came from a very strict and traditional home. I was the only child so my parents did expect a lot from me. I was a studious kid, did very well in school and college, didn't have much of a social life and then suddenly when I was 20 I was married off to a 27 yr old man that I had never met before.

I am of a slightly dusky complexion, 5 feet 4 inches, not big but a nice round 34c bust size, slim and fit. Always wore simple salwar kameez in college, keeping all my curves hidden from the boys and men around me.

First night was a big event for me, as you can imagine. I did have a few girlfriends that did have boyfriends in college and they made sure I was fully shaved down there and they bought me some fancy sexy lingerie for my wedding night. I was blushing all the time they were talking to me about all this.

Once the wedding was done, I was so exhausted. And then when we went to his house and finally to his room after some more wedding formalities, I started getting butterflies in my stomach.

My husband ravi is nearly 5'11 which is taller than average for a Indian man, slim and fit and very good looking too. Finally when we were alone I did notice his eyes all over me, he could sense my nervousness and came towards me and planted a kiss right on my lips, it was wonderful, the entire day's tiredness just seemed to disappear. We just stood there in front of the bed kissing for like 10 mins. Soon our tongues were playing with each others, finally experiencing something I was so curious about. Slowly his hands started to move up to my breasts, I was still in my wedding ghagra, so his soft squeezing and groping was still through my blouse and bra. I finally moved away and asked him to wait and I went to the bathroom to change.

It took some time for me to get out of my wedding dress but I managed it and then slipped on the lingerie my friends got for me, I couldn't recognize myself, it was white and slightly sheer and I looked like one of those girls in the magazines, advertising for lingerie. I slipped on a matching sheer robe and stepped out of the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed waiting in his boxers, and as soon as he saw me he jumped up and came towards me. And carried me to the bed and was on top of me in no time.

He started kissing me furiously, on my lips and neck and my cleavage and started going lower to my navel and soon was planting kisses right on my crotch over my panties. I was gripping the sheets by now. My legs were spread and he kept on kissing and licking my pussy over my thin panties. I had never experienced anything like this before so just within 5 mins I was shaking under him, my mouth clenched shut since his parents were in the next room, and within no time I just felt this release as I came.

He sensed it and came back up and kissed me. I felt him slide my damp panties to one side, his hand over my mouth as I felt his extremely hard cock start to press against my lips. I could see it in his eyes he was very determined and after a couple of secs, his cock rubbing against my lips I felt his tip enter me. I wanted to scream but his hand was over my mouth luckily, as he thrust himself entirely inside me. My eyes rolled back, I nearly passed out. His thrusts picked up. Faster and faster and harder. I couldn't move, trapped under him. I was still in a bit of pain as he started to pound me faster, breathing so hard, my legs now wrapped around him and suddenly he arched his back and stopped. Maybe since it was our first time it barely lasted 3 mins. I knew he had just cum. He rolled over, I reached down and touched my pussy lips. His cum was leaking out.

I went to the bathroom to wash up. By the time I came out again, he was fast asleep. I got under the covers on my side and fell asleep myself. My pussy lips sore but overall I finally felt like a woman and went to sleep with a smile.

(this is my first story, if you like it do drop in a comment so i know if i should continue this story or no ;) thank you)