The Wrestling Bout

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
2.9k words
3.46
22.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WRESTLING BOUT

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. I will delete all rude comments. I will delete all rude incoming email.

********

Dave and Anna were playing together on the lounge. Peter was wandering in and out of the living room. Peter had a beer in his hand. He was enjoying the show on the couch as he prepared dinner for the three of them. Dave was trying to physically dominate Peter's sexy wife. Dave loved controlling Anna and she loved it as well. The two of them usually ended up on the lounge together while Peter watched. The "Couch Games," as they were referred to, made the three of them so horny. Dave had shot his load, in his pants, more than a few times while wrestling with Peter's stunning woman. Anna had reached orgasm more than a few times as well. Making each other cum was the best part, apart from the victory itself as far as Dave, Anna and Peter were concerned.

"You two are so goddamned crazy," Peter declared as he watched his wife and his friend fighting together in front of him, before gulping more beer and talking again. "I don't know why you bother though, Anna. You never win."

"That's complete bullshit, Pete, I did win once, don't you remember," Anna shrieked, before screaming as Dave got past her moving hand defense and grabbed her damp crotch again. "You bastard, don't do that!"

"I'm gonna make you cum, Anna," Dave stated, while Anna moved non-stop in an effort to avoid her husband's friend.

"In your dreams, Dave - you're the only one who's gonna be coming!"

"No way, I'm gonna make you cum!"

"Nope, I'm gonna make you cum!"

Dave laughed. Peter smiled, shrugged and shook his head. Anna was grinning. Anna was shrieking. Anna was groaning. She was wriggling and scrambling on the lounge. She was slapping at Dave's hand. Dave was still stroking her hot wet pussy through her tight shorts.

"Well, I don't remember that, babe, I don't remember you ever winning," Peter muttered sadly. "I don't think you're gonna win this one either."

"Ha, we'll see about that," Anna stated, before screeching again and quickly reaching out to pinch the point of Dave's hard cock through his shorts. "I'll win this one for sure!"

Peter shook his head again. He then broke into another grin. His hysterical perspiring little wife was quickly caressing the big bulge in Dave's clothing with her fingertips. Anna and Dave were rubbing each other non-stop. Both of them were staring at each other. Both of them were gasping, grinning and breathing hard.

"In your dreams, lady," Dave stated, suddenly grabbing Anna's breast and tweaking her nipple before she screamed and fought him off.

Anna groaned and squealed. The two of them burst into laughter. Their hands went everywhere. They were breathing hard. Limbs flew. The lounge creaked. The cushions were all on the floor. The coffee table got thumped and everything sitting on it rolled off the edge.

"Crazy horny kids," Peter muttered, before downing more beer and meandering drunkenly back into the kitchen to check on dinner.

The two playful fighters ignored Peter. Dave was working to get Anna down. Anna was resisting him. Dave wasn't playing rough. Anna was using as much strength as she could muster. Anna was slowly running out of energy though. It was only a matter of time before Dave won. Dave usually won their bouts. The contest usually ended when Anna was stretched out on her back and Dave was lying on top of her. The two of them then spent some time making out. Anna and Dave usually lost some of their clothes in the process. Both of them liked to use dirty tricks like grabbing each other's crotches and nipples.

The contests never ended with sex though. That was their one rule. They might get horny. They might strip each other naked. They might cum. They might make out, but there was to be no sex. That was their one rule. "We never fuck;" Anna and Dave always advised Peter. "We just do it to turn each other on a bit," Anna and Dave always informed Anna's husband.

"You bastard," Anna squealed, before breaking into loud laughter. "Don't grab me there!"

"Well, c'mon then, get down on your back, Anna," Dave stated between bursts of hot breath.

"No, I won't, you bastard," Anna shrieked, before bursting into more laughter and then continuing. "You fucking creep!"

"I want you down on the lounge, underneath me, where you belong, woman," Dave stated.

Anna gasped.

"No way, you male chauvinist loser," Anna screamed, before bursting into even more delighted laughter.

Dave and Anna were both laughing. Anna's beautiful features were flushed. Her long fine dark hair was disheveled. Her clothing looked creased and dirty. She was trying to control her husband's friend by holding his thick wrists in her tiny hands. Dave was gently pulling and twisting his arms in an attempt to break her hold on him.

Dave easily broke Anna's grip. There was a second when she just stared at him. Dave swiftly reached out.

"What are you doing, Dave," Anna hissed, again trying to fight off his strong hands.

"Come here, Anna," Dave demanded. "Let me take your top off!"

"You bastard," Anna softly shrieked, while her eyes grew lively and a grin played on her face. "Don't do that! That's not allowed!"

"You always let me strip you when we wrestle, baby! C'mon, baby, it's not a big deal!"

"Oh really, I disagree," Anna shrieked, instantly reaching out, placing her fingers on the underside of the long thick bulge in Dave's shorts and swiftly caressing him there. "Ha, I've got you now!"

"Yep, but I've got you as well," Dave stated, advancing and taking hold of Anna's pussy again.

Peters' wife and Peter's friend gazed into each other's eyes. Their hot flushed faces were inches apart. They were exhaling in each other's features. They were grinning and groaning at each other. Their hands moved between each other's legs. Their fingers rubbed. Their bodies shivered.

"I'm gonna make you cum."

"No you're not, I'm gonna make you cum."

"Ha, we'll see about that."

"Yeah, we will."

Anna closed her beautiful eyes. Dave pulled his hand off her crotch. Dave took the edges of Anna's singlet top in his fingertips and then tore Anna's top off over her head. Anna's beautiful lively eyes instantly opened and grew wide. Anna gasped and then shrieked as he did it.

"Oh my God, Dave!"

Peter's friend laughed as he stripped his friend's wife. Anna did nothing to stop him. Anna raised her arms like Dave wanted her to. She quickly looked in the direction of the kitchen as her top came off. Dave dropped the top to the lounge room floor. Anna grinned at Dave, a moment later Peter's wife was wrestling with her husband's friend once more.

"I wanna take all your clothes off," Dave softly stated, while a gasping and panting Anna tried to fight him off. "Let me take everything off."

"No Dave!"

"C'mon baby, you let me do it last week," Dave insisted, while Anna tried to shove him away.

"Horny bastard," Anna hissed in his ear, bursting with hot breath as she grabbed at Dave's wrists as he worked to evade her clawing hands. "Are you trying to take my shorts off as well?"

"Yes, yes, of course, let me get them off," Dave whispered in Anna's ear. "I wanna take your shorts off."

"No, don't," Anna hissed.

"Just move your hands, Anna," Dave continued, "so I can undo and unzip you."

"Dave, you bastard, you can't just take all my clothes off."

"Yeah, I can and I will, like I did last week. The rules don't say I can't undress you."

"Asshole, I'll tell Pete!"

"Tell him then!"

The two of them fought each other in intense silence. The only noise was the occasional feminine whine of frustration and effort, their heavy hard breathing, the creak of the lounge and their soft delighted laughter.

"Are you two okay in there," Peter asked from inside the kitchen. "Has Dave won yet? It's awful quiet in there all of a sudden. Is the match over?"

"What," Anna blurted out, turning her head and looking towards the kitchen.

Dave saw an opportunity. His friend's wife's attention was momentarily elsewhere. Anna was holding his wrists, but her grip was light. Dave burst his bonds. Anna softly shrieked. She instantly turned back to Dave as her husband's pushy friend reached in and undid her tight shorts. She just sat there in shock.

"I said are you two okay in there. Has Dave won the bout yet," Peter repeated.

Anna didn't speak for a moment. Dave unzipped Anna. He then grabbed hold of her shorts. Anna didn't know what to do for a second.

"Anna," Peter prompted his wife.

Dave wasn't going to stop. Anna quickly reclined back. She lifted her hips. Dave grinned as he pulled Anna shorts off over her legs. Anna was wide eyed. She was staring at Dave. She wore a stunned expression on her face. She wore a smile.

"Anna," Peter prompted his wife.

"Oh yeah, shit, we're fine, babe," Anna stated, her mind suddenly working again. "Dave and I are taking a short break. The match is still undecided. He's run out of steam."

"Yeah right," Dave stated, before laughing. "Your wife's almost done, Pete. I'm being charitable and giving her a rest."

"Ah, okay," Peter said. "I'll come and watch when I can."

"Yeah, yeah, Pete," Anna said breathlessly, gazing at Dave as she said it. "There's no need for you to rush though. Just keep an eye on dinner, so you don't burn anything."

Dave suddenly pulled his t-shirt off over his head. He dropped it. That was the signal for the wrestling match to continue. Anna and Dave were soon fighting to grab each other's wrists. Anna was breathing hard. Dave was laughing. Anna was expending so much effort. Dave was slowly and relentlessly driving his friend's wife down onto her back. It really was only just a matter of time before he won.

"I'm gonna get your bra off next, and then your undies, baby," Dave softly threatened.

"Don't you dare, Dave," Anna hissed. "I don't want you to take anymore of my gear off!"

"And then I'm finally gonna fuck you," Dave continued.

"That's not how this is supposed to work, Dave," Anna hissed as she lost control of Dave's hands again. "We're not supposed to take it that far!"

"I know you want to..."

"No, it's against the rules of the Couch Games."

Dave refused to listen. He grabbed Anna's tanned shoulders. He used his weight. He used his superior strength. Anna whined, but she was out of gas. Peter's wife was pushed down onto her back. Dave moved over her. He stretched out on top of Anna. She took him in her arms. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my God, Dave," Anna urgently whispered in his ear. "Pete's gonna come in here any second. He's gonna kill me when he sees us having sex."

"Shoosh Anna, he's too busy with dinner," Dave hissed back as he ran his hands under Anna's upper body, found the clip on her bra, unsnapped the bra and then removed it.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Dave," Anna softly said with an inviting smile as Dave dropped the bra and then ran his hand down Anna's beautiful body. "We can't do it here on the lounge!"

"Yeah, we can."

"Dave, oh my God, Dave," Anna hissed, turning her head and staring in the direction of the kitchen.

Dave adjusted himself. He took the edge of Anna's panties in his fingertips. He quickly dragged Anna's underwear down and off. She bent her knees to help him. She made no effort to stop him. She was nude. Then a moment later Dave wormed his fingers into his shorts and underwear and tore them off. He was naked.

"So, is there a winner yet," Peter suddenly asked from the kitchen.

"Almost, and it's definitely gonna be me rather than your woman," Dave stated as he moved back into place. "Your weak-ass wife's no match for me."

Anna was exhaling hard. Anna looked so excited. Dave made her open her legs and pull them back. She placed her hands on his flanks. He adjusted his long hard cock. His leaking tip rubbed against the wet opening to Anna's body.

"Oh my God, Dave!"

Peter's friend grinned down at Anna. He softly laughed.

"Oh my God, Dave!"

"Yeah, she's a determined fighter, but she's overpowered too easily. I'll come and join you guys in a few moments," Peter continued.

"Yeah, your wife's easily overpowered, bud," Dave said with a grin on his face as he pushed, felt his knob press and then sensed Anna's pussy lips separate and then run hotly over his head. "I love forcing her down onto her back and getting on top of her."

"Yeah, yeah, but she keeps trying, she never gives up though," Peter said.

"Hell yeah, that true," Dave stated, grinning down at Anna as he penetrated her beautiful body.

Anna closed her eyes tight. Her jaw dropped. She drove her head back into the lounge beneath her. Dave sighed. He was still grinning down at her. He slowly pushed inch after inch of his dick inside his friend's hot-wife.

"Almost there," Peter announced.

"There's no need to rush back, babe," Anna quickly burst in a strangled voice, after abruptly opening her eyes and turning her head. "Take your time with dinner! Make sure you stir the sauce properly!"

"Ah, yeah right," Peter stated. "Are you okay in there, babe? You sound strange. You sound out of sorts. Dave's not being too rough, is he?"

Dave pressed his lips into Anna's neck and then her ear. She sighed. She ran her fingers through his dark hair. She wrapped her legs around his black form. He was increasing the speed and depth of his thrusts. She was softly whining with pleasure. She was gently gasping with joy.

"Babe," Peter prompted.

"No, no, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Pete. Maybe go and choose a good bottle of wine to go with dinner," Anna fiercely suggested. "There's no rush. There's no rush at all! Take your time, Pete!"

"Ummm yeah, sure, okay," Peter said, while Dave lined up Anna's lips, kissed her mouth and pushed his tongue inside. "I think I have something real nice in mind to go with dinner."

*

Peter began to whistle. Peter gave the sauce a final stir. He pulled the wooden spoon out of the pot and set it down on the counter next to the stovetop. The sauce was softly simmering when he picked up the lid and carefully placed it down on the pot. Peter nodded. He was happy. The salads were made. The bread was done. Plates and cutlery were selected.

Peter stood there in the kitchen. He stopped whistling. He listened. He could clearly hear his wife and his friend having sex together on the living room couch. Anna was trying to be quiet, but Peter could hear her soft moans of joy and he could hear her whines of pleasure. Dave was making an effort to keep quiet as well, but Peter noted Dave's laughter and his occasional groans. Peter broke into a happy grin. He could hear the hard frequent collision of moving bodies. He could hear the heavy breathing. He could hear the wet smack of lips. Peter's wife and Peter's friend had a lot of tension and mutual hunger to work through.

Peter began to hum. He didn't need to search for the right bottle of wine. He had already chosen the red he wanted to serve with dinner. Peter pretended to search for a good one anyway.

Peter really liked making his hot-wife happy. He just kept on grinning as he listened to the two lovers approach orgasm. Peter knew Dave was perfect boyfriend material for his gorgeous woman. Dave would be the ideal stud to father the couple's children. Peter noticed the horny competitive thing Anna and Dave shared. It was Peter who had suggested the crazy wrestling bouts. Peter knew Dave well. Peter knew Dave wouldn't be able to stop himself and Peter knew Anna wouldn't refuse her husband's friend, especially when Dave finally made his moves on her.

Peter grabbed another bottle of beer from the fridge. It was ice cold to the touch. Peter twisted the top off. He threw the top in the sink. He began gulping down the freezing delicious beer. The noise coming from the living room grew and grew. The cries of orgasm rang out. Dave was bellowing as he fired his hot semen inside Anna's gorgeous body. Anna was moaning and softly shrieking, as the pleasure tear assing its way around her form, rattled her from head to toe. The lounge was complaining. Bodies crashed together.

"Cheers," Peter whispered, raising his bottle of beer, before drinking again.

Dinner would be ready in twenty minutes. Peter would give his wife and his friend five to ten minutes to get over themselves, put their clothes back on and look presentable. Peter was going to pretend. He was going to act as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It was going to be fun. It was going to be so much fun watching Anna and Dave pursue their delicious affair while, of course, trying to keep it secret from Peter.

Peter began whistling again. He drank more beer. Peter didn't mind being a cuck, he didn't really didn't mind at all.