Married Man and Anonymous Stud

Story Info
Married man getting serviced on a road trip.
1.1k words
4.37
24.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigga79
Bigga79
6 Followers

Married Man and Anonymous Stud

Sometimes I have to travel for work and I like to make the most of my opportunities to be myself. I'm lucky that my job requires that I travel out of town on business. Plus getting to stay in a hotel makes it easier to ensure that I can my trips have a bonus.

I have a wonderful woman at home, but she doesn't share in my desires. I've had my fair share of gay experiences and the passion, eroticism, liberation I feel when I'm with a man makes me feel more alive than I have ever felt in ever being with woman. Not to belittle women or my wife. I had some pretty amazing sex with women.

I posted a notice on a gay hook up app that I commonly use for my dalliances. I get some hits, but none of them looks promising. So I keep going about my day making my stops getting closer to the hotel I will be staying at the night. While I was eating lunch I get the Ding from my phone another hit. It's a message from Top Bear. He says my profile is hot and he is looking for a good time with someone like me. He sends me some NSFW pictures. Wow. He is a stocky, yet well defined, and well-endowed Hunk. I quickly let him know what I think and would love to get together with him. I send him the name of my hotel and about what time I would be getting in. He asked if I wanted to kink it up for our time together. I asked him what he had in mind.

He replied he was extremely turned on by finding me with a jockstrap on bent over on the bed or table and ready to be taken. I was very interested in his proposal. Encounters like these are so much fun and not to mention the rush you get when they do happen. I replied would a red jockstrap work. He replied "Perfect." I was so turned on by his reply.

Finally I get to the hotel and get checked in get up to the room. I need to get myself ready for my anonymous encounter that is turning me on more and more. So after my shower I get on my red jockstrap and set my phone up to take a picture of me bent over the bed ready for him to come over and find me ready for him. I send him the picture and what room and the door is cracked open. His reply was quick "Don't move be there in 15 minutes." This was a lot quicker than I had imagined, but it greatly added to the anticipation of the moment. I stay there bent over for what seemed like an eternity until he replied he was in the elevator on the way up and was I ready.

I replied "Yes."

The room door opened and a total body shiver emanated through my whole body. The door closes. He kicks off his shoes. He steps closer and puts his keys on the TV stand. He walks over and stands beside me and starts to rub my butt cheeks with what feels like some massive hands. I reach back with right hand and started to grab and find his cock. I start tugging at it and feel it start to grow. I feel him start to push ever so closer to me. He now stands directly behind pressing on me. I can feel how hard he is getting and he starts to grind on me ever so erotically. He steps back and I hear his shorts fall and he slaps me across my ass on both cheeks and it stings. He starts to rub his cock between my cheeks and I feel how harder he is getting. He starts to spit on my hole getting me ready to take his swollen member.

He starts by pushing his swollen head in slowly letting me settle onto his well-endowed member. He is in and the waves of euphoria I felt where so I tense I was as high as the clouds. He starts to stroke slowly getting more and more relaxed and pushing deeper in me. He picks up his pace and is now balls deep in me. His balls are slapping mine with a more rapidly increasing speed and ferocity. My moans of pleasure are definitely driving his strokes deep inside me.

He pulls out and has me get on the edge of the bed on all fours. I've got my legs out wide and I'm my chest is out flat on the bed. My ass is hanging over the edge pushed out awaiting his rock hard member to enter me again. I hear him spit and I feel it run inside my hole obviously stretched open hole from his previous entry. Then he just plowed back inside me and sends me into a loudly moaning "Fuck me." He obliged me and started pounding me like he was before, but this time his strokes felt different. It was like he owned me and I was his. He kept pounding me. Giving me all that I could handle and more. He started grunting louder and louder as he had to be close to his climax and me ready to receive his hard worked load.

When he grabbed me by the hips and grabbed me with his massive hands and his girthy fingers pressing deeply into my sides I knew he was fixing to bust. Then with one last volatile thrust he pushed into me deep and filled me with his essence. I could feel his warm milky fluids filling me up as he kept quivering while deep inside me. I started grinding on him while he stood there still inside of me. I wanted more. I grind him up and down. Then I start to grind him in a circular motion. I could feel that he had spent all he had as I could feel him start to slowly slip out. His load was getting closer to running out. He slowly exited me letting me feel every bit of him leaving me and every bit of me as we separated. I pushed my ass higher up giving his satisfied member a nice flop as his slipped out of me. I can feel his parting gift start to leak. His juices leak more from with each push from my well stretched hole. He rubs my ass a little more as he gives me a final slap and he gets dressed while I watch between my legs as his load is now dripping on the bed as he walks out of the room.

I sent him a message letting him know I enjoyed our time and would like to do this again since this is a regular trip for my job. He replied back "Just let me know when I would be back." I didn't tell him that I had left my phone on to record our time together. I like watching myself after.

Bigga79
Bigga79
6 Followers