The Beginning

Story Info
My Wife Introduces Me to Male Attentions.
1.2k words
4.49
19.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for about ten years and for the most part it had been fantastic. We both loved to take walks in the woods, go on extended vacations on our sailboat and spend evenings together doing things like playing games, painting and other activities. Of course, the sex was great too. She was an adventurer who loved to try new positions, having sex anywhere and anywhere and she loved taking pictures and videos of the action. I even suspected that she shared some of the latter with her more liberal friends, although she would never admit it. Lately she had started pushing the limits even more, claiming she wanted more excitement.

A couple months ago, she dragged me to a gay bar, along with a couple of her friends. At one point, after a few drinks had loosened us all up, they begged me to go to the bar and sit by myself for a while, calling me a wimp and daring me when I refused. Of course, I gave in and hopped on a stool, ordered a drink and proceeded to sip it slowly while looking nervously around the room. I looked back at the girls a few time but the kept making "shooshing" for me to stop and look away. After about ten minutes or so, a good looking older guy, about my age sat down beside me. "I haven't seen you here before," he said. "I saw you with those women earlier. Are they with you?"

"Yes," I muttered. "The blonde is my wife. They're just being messing with my head."

He let out a loud laugh. "I think I should be offended and angry on behalf of all gay guys everywhere. Using us as your entertainment. Shame on you both!", he said with a grin. "Maybe I'll consider forgiving you but I think you owe me." He grinned at me then at the girls as he said it. "Let me buy you a drink and let's relax at the pool table over a game."

An intense wave of guilt and shame ran through my mind but it faded as I mulled over how I was going to be expected to earn his forgiveness.

With that, he called to the bartender, "another couple of what he's having," and headed for the pool table, beckoning for me to follow. "They'll bring the drinks."

As we made our way to the table, I explained that I really didn't play pool much and that I was really bad at it. "Don't worry about it," he said, "its just a way to take the pressure off and relax and enjoy each other's company. I'll teach you a few things if that's OK. I'm Matt, by the way."

What could I say but "Sure, I'd like that. And I'm Calvin. Nice to meet you, Matt."

"You too", he sad as he he dropped some money in the slot and proceeded to rack the balls. It started right away. As I leaned over for my first shot, I felt his body above me, his hard cock pressing into my bum as he leaned over with me. "Let me show you how to make the bridge for the cue," as he leaned in even more, stretching his arm along mine and breathing in my ear. For the next shot he helped position my legs properly, running his hands over my ass and up my inner thigh. My cock got rock hard and I felt my face flush with excitement and embarrassment.

I looked around to see who might be watching but almost no one was paying the least bit of attention, with the notable except one nearby table. My wife and her friends had moved over and were staring raptly, giggling and joking among themselves. Again they waved me off, gesturing for me to give my full attention to Matt.

And so it went, progressing to Matt even stroking my chest and ass and rock hard cock at various times throughout the game. I was a wreck. My breath was coming in gasps and I felt shivers of excitement running through me continuously.

Finally, the game ended. I had done as badly as usual but somehow I didn't really care. When she saw that we were finished and were looking for a table, Susan sauntered over and invited us to join them at the booth they'd found. As we approached, she almost ordered Mat to slide in first and me beside him. Then she followed. There we were, trapped together between the three women.

I felt Matt's hand on my thigh and felt my cock harden again as my face heated up again. "You boys seemed to be having a good time." Susan said, grinning from ear to ear. "You look a bit flushed, though." she laughed at me, "Are you OK?"

As she said it, I felt Matt's hand on my cock. I jumped and gasped and she laughed again. "What are you boys up to anyway?", and I felt her hand slide up my other leg to join Matt's. "Ohhh, shame on you boys," she cooed. You should get a room. Her friends laughed uproariously and a thrill ran through my body.

"Shame on you folks for toying with us gay guys for your entertainment," Matt laughingly scolded Susan. "Fortunately for you, Calvin has been great company and I've decided to forgive him. Now, would you like to come to my place for a nightcap?"

Susan chuckled but declined. "We've really got to get home. I'm so hot, I think I'm going to explode. I need Cal to help me with that but just him tonight. Don't worry, though, he'll be back real soon," she said with a big grin for him and a lewd wink for me.

With that, we were on our way. At home the sex was the hottest we ever had. Both of us were like animals in lust, climbing all over each other, taking turns on top and pounding my rock hard cock into her drooling pussy. Our mouths were locked to each other and our tongues danced desperately back and forth together.

There was one more wrinkle though. Right after I came in her, she got up on her knees and turned to plant her cum filled pussy on my face and ordered to lick it clean. I hesitated briefly but it was so hot and sexy I finally went at it with gusto. As she came to yet another orgasm riding my tongue, she exclaimed, "I think this'll be a taste you'll learn to like." And then seeing my cock was rock hard again she proceeded to turn and impale herself on it again. Unbelievably, I came a second time and again she planted her creamy pussy on my mouth. This time I had completely lost interest and tried to resist but she clamped my head in place with her thighs until I'd licked every drop of my cum out of her and she'd cum one more time, flooding my mouth with a heady mix of her juices and my cum.

The next morning I was completely embarrassed but Susan was happier and more chipper than I'd seen her in ages. I timidly started to say something but she interrupted, "hey sweetie, don't worry about it. Everybody loves sexy attention. Did you have fun or not?"

I had to admit it was super hot and a fantastic experience.

"Well," she laughed, "we'll be sending you back real soon I think." with a lascivious wink. I thought she was just teasing and tried to tell myself that was the end of it, though a lingering doubt persisted in the back of my mind.