Married to a Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm off today, I want to relax and what better way to start my morning than with a dose of something thick in my ass," she smiled.

Jeff was irritated but how could a man refuse a visit from the anal nymph, he knew only a few who truly enjoyed the act. Cindy watched as he scrutinized the situation, she hated it, she had never had to ask for it. Since fucking her niece, she felt his distance, and she and her ass were both in need.

She stood and pulled down her leggings, revealing a smooth mound and a pink pussy.

"I'd rather you suck your niece's juice off my cock," he smiled.

Cindy grimaced and pulled up the fabric roughly, "You are fucking sick."

"And you're not?" He stepped over toward her and clenched her arm.

"What did you come over here for?"

Her heart raced, glancing into his dark eyes, she averted her gaze toward his polished shoes.

"I asked you a question, and I want the truth," he jerked her small arm, bringing her torso closer.

"Nothing," she lied, her face had become red and her blue eyes refused to take in his dark eyes.

Infatuation was more prominent now that he was irritated. Her pussy saturated with a creamy mess, she knew her husband couldn't and wouldn't find an end to her suffering.

"Tell me now, what it is you brought your ass over here for, and if it's to fuck me, you already know my requirements for that privilege." He smirked down at her.

Without further dispute, she dropped down to her knees at his thigh, which laid the tip of his now semi-erect penis. The act made him chuckle and he backed up leaving her on the floor to kneel in praise of the coffee table.

"Is Rod home?" He asked, taking a seat on the large recliner.

Her head stayed down and she gave a gentle nod. Her husband would be gone shortly and another would come to please her. Someone she had met on tinder in search of a new man to fulfill her anal needs.

Jeff enjoyed sex, vanilla was fine but he enjoyed taking risks and a risky explosion was exactly what he needed right now. He smiled and rubbed his cock before standing up to walk toward the back of the house.

"Come on, you want cock, I'll give you cock."

She peered up and stood to her feet, walking quickly to keep up with his long strides. He exited the house and walked into his big backyard, a vast manicured lawn with little to no backyard equipment. Nothing like hers, her husband kept grills and a clean pool, his man cave with sports adorned ornaments.

Jeff stood in the middle of his bare enclosure and pointed up toward her house. She looked through her bedroom window to see Rod. Her husband was getting dressed for the day, he was singing and dancing around to a morning tune. Cindy looked at Jeff puzzled, this was why she came here to initiate sex.

"Bend over," Jeff ordered.

She shook her head, her nose furrowed in disgust. He smiled, snatched her by the waist, and pulled the leggings down around her ass. She was a bit hesitant to do so. She thought of crying out for help from her husband, who was liable to turn toward them at any moment. Instead, her torso bent as he nudged it down, she needed something real in her ass. Bringing his wide palm around to her mouth, she spat in his hand. He quickly applied the makeshift lube to the crack of her small ass. Entering was easy, and thrusting was a breeze. She opened her cheeks wide with her slim fingers, standing her legs straight as arrows.

"Ooh, daddy, yes," she creaked.

The stretching of her back hole sent her skin to prickle and the hard rosy nipples on her big identical breasts jutted out of the sports bra.

"Yes, daddy, harder."

The instructions irritated Jeff, he wanted control, he placed his hand on her raunchy mouth and held it there. Thrusting into her ass with fierce blows as he stared up at her clueless husband.

"If Rod looks this way. You are fucked," he said, slowing his pace before he came too fast.

"Open those cheeks dammit. Don't clench up on me, take all the cock you wanted," he panted, and her body moved back and forth with his thrusts making noisy muffled groans between his fingers. Her head stayed down as she enjoyed the pain and pleasure, her hair falling into the still damp morning grass.

"Uhh, ahh," she murmured, her head bouncing around as he gave her the pounding she truly craved.

"Oh, shit, he's looking this way," he smiled.

Cindy twitched, not sure what to do.

"No. Keep throwing that ass back, don't you fucking stop now."

Cindy cringed with scandal afraid to look up and possibly find her husband's angry frame at the window pane. The excitement and his motion sent in place a sensation, she groaned as the climax shot throughout her core. With nothing to hold on to she slumped and soon felt his large hands bring her back in position. She screamed as creamy pussy juice ran down her legs soaking the gray leggings, "Ahh, Daddy!"

Jeff smirked and completed his third load of the day inside his neighbor's warm gaping asshole.

********************************************

That afternoon Anna returned to her aunt's house with all of the groceries, the prescription from the pharmacy, and take-out. All the things Cindy had texted her and requested Anna to pick up on her way home. Anna brought in the groceries and food by herself, sitting them on the kitchen table. When she joined the duo to announce her presence, she was startled to see Jeff at the dining table.

Cindy's smile faltered a bit when she saw Anna appear in the doorway.

"Hello, my love," Jeff greeted with a wide smile.

Cindy gave him a look that hinted at hostility, gulping wine to hide her resentment. Turning toward her husband she noticed Rod did the same, mumbling a greeting to avoid looking in Anna's direction. Her niece had always made him uncomfortable but she never knew why.

"I left the bags on the counter," Anna told her aunt, making her way out of the room.

"You can go ahead and put them away and just sit the food on the stove. And can you bring me that pill bottle?" Cindy requested.

"Anna?" Jeff's deep voice stopped her, she looked back at him with pleading eyes.

He glared at her waiting for her to speak of their engagement. Jeff hated the way Cindy bossed her timid niece around and could not wait to burst the woman's bubble.

"I...Um. We," Anna whispered.

"Spit it out, Anna," Cindy teased.

"We are getting married," Jeff said, beaming, enjoying the way her eyes now gleamed with rage.

"No. No, no, absolutely not!" Cindy glared at Jeff.

He only smirked at her disapproval, surely the woman wouldn't express her jealousy in front of her husband.

"I don't know what it is you think you're doing Jeff but no, you will not marry my niece, are you crazy?" she declared.

"I proposed and Anna said yes. So, what is the problem, sweetheart?" He asked, his voice dripping with amusement.

"You are old enough to be her father, Jeff," she explained.

"She doesn't call me daddy, and I know an older woman who does," he smirked.

It was the name Cindy had called him when he pushed his thick dick deep in her asshole. She looked at her husband, who kept his head down toward his phone.

"Rod, do you approve, a 40-year-old man and a 21-year-old girl? Anna hasn't even had a real boyfriend yet, he is going to ruin her life!"

Rod shrugged, taking a deep sip of his drink. Jeff held a secret over him, one that matched his wife's adultery but had it been a contest of betrayal, Rod had won.

Cindy's face flickered in embarrassment at his non-reaction, irritating her further.

"Anna, are you seriously going to throw your life away for a man? You are too young for that kind of responsibility," she started in on her niece.

Jeff scoffed, "You sound ridiculous."

Anna had been raising her son yet she was now too young for marriage.

"We are in love," Jeff chuckled.

"What? Don't give me that bullshit about love. Anna, you don't know what true love is, it's lust."

"I... in," Anna started as she stared at the two people who controlled her life.

"I say, No!"

"Just because. You threw your life away, doesn't mean she will, Cindy, let's be reasonable. I am a wealthy man, a single man and I want to make an honest woman out of your niece. Just look at how honoring you two are. I want that, a good faithful spouse," Jeff smirked.

The comment got Rod's attention and he stood, wanting to walk away before the man said anything regarding him. Rod did not want to argue with either one of them tonight. They were both alike in their way of controlling the narrative. He argued with people for a living and would rather his house be a peaceful one. It has been the past two weeks without having to see his niece.

"Do not trust him, Anna, this is the worst decision you could make," Cindy pleaded.

"Shut up, and let the girl speak for her fucking self for once," Jeff countered.

Nothing was said to Rod as he made his exit; they continued to dispute the nuptials.

Once Rod was out of earshot, Cindy was ready to confess what Anna already knew. She couldn't go as far as to confess their risky affair this morning. It would be far too disrespectful on her behalf, but she did want her niece to realize the man she might lust for was not appropriate for either one of them.

"Did you tell her about us? Yeah, Anna, do you want to marry someone who seduced me, in my own house?

"Please speak louder. We should go ahead and tell everyone in this house, we are fucking, Cindy," Jeff smiled.

"You are a fucking asshole, a cheating ass hole," she raved, instead of apologizing for her misbehavior. "You are disgusting, Jeff. You want to keep her away from us and you are trying to put cracks in our relationship. It will not work!" Cindy yelled.

Jeff laughed and reached to touch Cindy's chin, the woman almost melted at the tender act.

"Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing," he smiled at her and she sulked as she gazed into his intense eyes.

Jeff could have fucked her right there with Annas's eyes opened to witness her aunt's ass stretched out, but he wouldn't do that yet.

"Jeff, you are scum. Anna, if you marry him-"

"It will be fine." Anna's words came out softly and ended up mixing in with the duo's loud bolstered voices. She didn't need to speak her piece, one of them would win, and she had a feeling it was the one who held all the cards.

"You will be miserable!" Cindy explained.

"She will be happy, something you're not!" Jeff yelled back as he joined his neighbor outside. "We are getting married whether you approve or not, bitch," he mumbled.

Jeff retired in the back with Rod in his shelter away from home. He could currently understand why the man who had bought a three-story house had to hide away in a cave away from his overbearing wife. However warm and tight her asshole was, Cindy made his blood boil. He wasn't worried about Cindy persuading his soon-to-be bride to reconsider. She had too much to gain by going through with the nuptials.

He entered the small man cave and strolled to the bar area. Other than their niece's pussy, alcohol was the next best stress relief.

"Not sure why your wife is so hysterical tonight, she won't have to pay for a goddamn thing. Anna doesn't care about a wedding, we will probably go down to the courthouse Monday morning," Jeff mentioned.

He opened a bottle of liquor pouring a few splashes into a red plastic cup.

"What the hell are you doing, man?" Rod asked.

Jeff downed his drink and turned up his nose, grabbing a cold beer from the small mini fridge.

"I'm starting a family. I'm getting older and it's time to settle down," Jeff opened the beer and snickered at his lie.

"With Anna?"

"She's a beautiful woman, she's fat but her pussy is well... You already know," Jeff chuckled deeply.

Rod slumped over putting his head in his hand. He rubbed his face before looking at his future nephew, "She doesn't want to marry you, Jeff. It's obvious. Anna doesn't even like you, no offense." He shook his head and gulped the rest of his drink, he knew something was off.

"She's young and young people need to be free," he added, waving his hand.

Jeff clenched his jaw as he walked over to Rod. Towering over the man, he laughed as he dumped the contents of his beer on his head.

Rod lunged up, now ready for dispute, "The hell is wrong with you?"

Jeff laughed flipping through his phone for his leverage in all of this. When the screen filled Rod's eyes he sat back down, wiping the alcohol from his face, a bit burning his wide eyes. It was a video of him nibbling Anna's pussy as she lay limp and intoxicated. The image did nothing but cause his dick to ripen and although he was thankful to not be tempted. He didn't want the woman to be married to this asshole.

"She belongs to me, Rod. I expect you to keep your tongue to yourself from now on."

Jeff chuckled going over to the bar to refill his cup and get another cold one, "You should have one, relax. What's the worst that could happen, you two have to raise your own child for once."

"If Cindy finds out, what then? I know something is going on with you two, I'm not dumb, I'm a goddamn lawyer, and I read people for a living."

Jeff's ears perked up and he chuckled lightly, "Hold that thought."

Jeff smiled, holding his drink he went back into the house. When he returned, Cindy was on his heels.

Rod stood up not sure what he had done, so many truths could be unleashed. He felt pathetic for having trusted the asshole, but Rod loved to talk, rant, and brag, always letting the confidential details slip.

"Rod, It was a one-time thing, and I-" tears began welling up in her eyes.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, you loved it," Jeff chuckled.

"You are an evil motherfucker Jeff," she spat, pushing his torso.

Jeff grabbed Cindy's tiny waist, holding her close to his body, his mouth finding its way to her long neck. Rod leaped toward his tall frame with a fury that quickly died as he justified the consequences of Jeff's hold on him.

``Put her down, we can talk this out," Rod said calmly.

"Rod don't you also have something to tell your slutty little wife," he taunted.

Rod paused, staring at Cindy, "Jeff this isn't the time."

"I have all the time in the world tonight. Tell her, or I will."

Jeff had Cindy wrapped close and his breath hot in her ear sent her shivering with desire. Her husband stared at her dumbfounded, his voice caught in his throat.

"Sweetheart, your husband has a taste for your niece's sweet pussy, did you know that?" He whispered in her ear.

Cindy's body became sluggish in Jeff's arm, staring at her husband in revulsion.

"Rod!" Her shrill voice cut throughout the small room.

"Anna just steals all your dick doesn't she," he whispered deep.

Jeff took the time to roll his hips around her small ass enticing her with his emotional support.

"I was drinking, I thought-"

Jeff interrupted the man and chuckled, "He thought it was you, Cindy, relax."

He pulled down the tank top, revealing her large breast with a rosy erect nipple. Other than her ass which was her hot spot, she reserved a moan as he teased the bud with his fingers. Holding her body up, she leaned all 105 lbs of herself on his hard bricked core.

"Some retaliation would be nice. We can show him just how wet I make this pussy," Jeff whispered in Cindy's ear, his tongue lingering on her lobe.

Cindy sighed dramatically to avoid her husband knowing just how hot and bothered she truly was.

"You're sick! Both of you!"

Jeff snatched her up, clenching her waist, he pulled down his pants with the other hand. The long appendage stroked heavily around her small ass and pussy juice collected in her panty's hem.

"Ah," she acted disgusted, pulling away from his thick cock and taunting her.

"This is what you want isn't it, Cindy? This is why I can't marry Anna, Tell him the truth," He smirked, rubbing his thickness around her small toned ass. Cindy's pussy lips moistened at the feeling, her asshole puckered expecting to be fucked.

"Fuck you Jeff!" she screamed.

She dropped her head, acknowledging she shouldn't act this way in front of her husband.

"Just put her down, man," Rod said.

"But she wants to play, she wants me to show you how she likes to be pleased."

Jeff moved a big hand up and down her crotch, "She loves to get fucked in the ass."

"Get your hands off of me, Rod! Dammit, do something," she yelled.

Jeff struggled to get Cindy's leggings down around her knees, "Don't fight it, you're only mad this will be the last time. That is unless my new wife allows it."

He slipped inside her thong, caressing her smoothly shaven mons. She lost her battle for a second, her mouth opened in awe, before coming to the reality of this situation. She sighed in frustration and wondered why Rod was not doing anything to prevent it. She knew she was going to cum, if he didn't stop it.

"Rod!" She yelled, her face red in humiliation.

He took a seat with his hands on his head as his wife shouted his name for assistance.

"I..." he trailed off.

Rod had become a bit flustered; he was only bluffing Jeff; he had thought he was only paranoid about his spouse's odd behavior around his handsome neighbor.

Cindy had forfeited yet again as Jeff's skillful fingers played around inside her panties. The sensations came unwanted as she stared at her pained husband.

"Please Rod, do something!" She shouted.

Rod scoffed, Jeff had his arm draped around her waist, if she had wanted to get away from him a simple dunk under his arm would do. If Cindy was in harm he would have gone to war over her but no, both men knew, Cindy was enjoying it.

Jeff nudged her over to the couch where Rod sat, "Spread them legs open for Daddy," Jeff taunted.

Cindy fell onto the couch as if he'd pushed her, opening her legs wide for Jeff to massage her clit. He did and sat down, pulling Cindy onto his lap with ease. He held her and she pretended to struggle to move her slim frame out of his light hold. Her pussy gushed as his large skillful fingers continued to manipulate her clitoris. It was almost as much juice as she had produced this morning, ass fulfilled by him in the yard.

"No, I... mmm" Cindy moaned.

"That's it sweetheart, moan for daddy," he whispered, his middle finger swiping her clit again before entering her pink pussy.

"Doesn't take her too long to cum with me, buddy, she's like a faucet," Jeff taunted.

He swiped a bit of cream to show his neighbor the results of his effect on his pretty slim wife. He went back to her pink bud that protruded now, fully aroused. He increased his speed and her body felt the oncoming experience before her mind could process it. She blocked out the severity of her decision to groan, holding on to his hairy arms prepared her for the surge.

"Aghh, daddy, fuck," Cindy panted, she closed her eyes and let the waves of pleasure splash.

Her skin flushed red and she brought her arm behind her head to hold him closer to her neckline. Twirling circles of wetness around her neck added to the warmth of the orgasm. Her ass was in dire need of a harsh pounding. She ground her hips around his exposed cock and fought the need to beg for the flesh. Instead, he buried three fingers deep in her cunt, whispering dirty things in her ear.

The volumes of his wife's guttural moans had his dick hard, he jumped up with fury.

"You were fucking him the whole time?" He asked.

Her husband's loud voice interrupted the bliss and Cindy opened her eyes to gaze at her husband full of sorrow.

"I'm so sorry I lo-" her expression quickly vanished as Jeff's finger sought deeper into her moist pussy.

Three fingers jammed her opening with eager intent to make her squirt her hot juice on her furious husband.

Rod looked down at his wife, "You are a fucking whore,"

He grabbed her hair bringing her face closer to his.