Married to a Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I mean," he chuckled.

"No, go ahead, keep it 100," Anna gave a half smile.

Jeff nodded, "If you are done, we can go back to work or..." his thick brows hinted at something sexual.

"We should go back," Anna advised, avoiding his lustful gaze.

"I want you to meet my family, I figure we can go this weekend, my sister will want to see you and make sure you are real. She's the one holding the money from me," he averted his gaze and clenched his jaw.

The check came and Anna grabbed it and placed her card inside, "It's the least I can do, you brought me the rock," she smiled and flashed her ring.

"It was my mother's."

Anna nodded, "I love it. So is your family nice or like you?"

Jeff gave her an odd look and Anna realized she had said the wrong thing.

"I didn't mean it like that. Sorry,"

Jeff chuckled and brought his hand up to his jaw, rubbing it, "No it's fine, Uh well, they are a lot worse."

The parking lot of the furniture store Jeff was left by his father to manage was dotted with a few cars. It was settled right next to a small corner store that had once been a charming gas station when he was younger. He hated thinking back on those memories, it was already overwhelming being back in this small town. Jeff had once walked these streets and had a happy childhood before his birth mother's demise. The neighborhood now was a part of the slums of this town but Jeff was determined to still profit from the store his mother and father had once conceived.

Anna had lived down the street from the store before moving to the prosperous neighborhood her aunt resided. She used to walk the short way home from her job. Two people that had walked a similar path were now joined in marriage yet both were foreign in each other's eyes.

Jeff stood by the door and closed it as Anna got out of his car. He opened the double glass doors to the store for her to enter. She avoided his gaze and mumbled a thank you for his kindness.

"You don't have to thank me so much, I know you don't mean it," he grumbled.

Jeff was bitter, he had rather been scouring his new wife's pussy than be back at work. Marsha was livid when the two entered the store and launched into addressing her complaints.

"Thank God! Everyone and their mama is trying to buy furniture today. These folks are working my nerves. Where y'all been all morning?"

The store had a few customers that could hear the loud woman's grievances. Avoiding her suspicion, Anna walked over to a Hispanic man and assisted him. She would let her husband explain her new status to his lazy lover.

Jeff glared at Marsha displeased before heading into his office. Marsha was on his heels, "Where the hell y'all been all morning?"

"Minding our business, you should learn to mind yours," He groaned and loosened his tie before taking a seat at his desk.

"I had to clean up," she whined. "To your liking," She expanded, rolling her eyes.

"That's your job, is it not?" Jeff sighed in frustration.

"I know but then as soon as I turn the sign around, here comes every damn body, wanting to buy shit. I can't be doing this shit by myself, if she ain't gonna be working in the morning you need to hire someone else."

Jeff had to smile as his virtual flyers had worked, what was a dying business was now on the rise. He hoped to keep it that way, gaining more profit from this small store and soon the whole fortune his father had built.

"You need to do some work, my father was paying you for nothing the past ten years." He complained, reaching in his desk for his water bottle.

The contents were half full with a vodka and gin concoction, scraps from bottles previously drunk.

"Well the type of jobs I do require skills," she smiled and moved closer to him.

Marsha thought he looked relaxed as his legs spread out but in reality he was restless. He gulped, grabbing a handful of her huge ass. He slapped the flesh and it jiggled around.

"You aren't very good at that either," Jeff snickered.

The instant burning in his gut relieved a bit of tension but he couldn't wait for the wave to hit.

"I'm better than most and greater than the rest," she snapped in defense of her oral skills.

She figured she could show him better than she could tell him as she dropped to her knees in submission, her tongue lapped over his suit-covered crotch. Jeff leaned back, she unbuttoned his pants and released her favorite plaything. Her mouth watered and she placed her wet tongue on the tip of his already sprouting cock. In moments the shaft disappeared in her mouth leaving his view of the top of her freshly done braids. She wasn't a fan of having her hair touched but he placed his palm down on her head to gain access to her throat. A weekend with his family sounded disastrous and the built-up apprehension he felt was going to be released inside of her wet mouth.

Anna made a sale, it wasn't much, only a coffee table and a few kitchen chairs but she liked the feat nonetheless. The Hispanic man paid cash even though it wasn't accepted. She made an exception since her coworker had been so rude and not assisted the man for his unstable understanding of the English language. He wanted it delivered so she got on the phone to call their delivery man and Jeff's cousin, Marty.

By the time he arrived, the store was empty and groans of pleasure could be heard in the back room.

At 33 years old, Marty had once been in charge of this poor location. After his uncle's death, his bastard cousin took control of everything, starting with his sidepiece, Marsha.

Marty had reddish brown hair cut short to his head, tall stature of 6ft but he was still a few inches shorter than his cousin. A neat reddish beard added to his allure and a nice shape that came from hard work. He had hired Anna almost 5 years ago when she was a teen, he had worked with her schedule because she had other jobs. He thought she was a hard worker that had dreams of upgrading but thanks to Jeff, she was still working here.

"This one right here?" Marty asked in a deep southern drawl.

"Yeah, and those two chairs," she told him, giving him a small smile.

"Should have told him to buy all four of them and the table too," he chuckled lightly, looking down at Anna's short frame.

"Well, I..." Anna felt a bit silly for only selling him the chairs and messing up the display.

"Oh no, it's fine, I was just messing around, I didn't mean no harm, money is money," Marty smiled.

His skin blushed a bit as Anna swayed away with a sweet smile on her face. Her back view was enticing even in her work ensemble. He could understand why Jeff would want her to wear the hideous uniform, to hide the shapely figure.

Marty evaluated the furniture and how he should load it in his already full truck. He broke when he heard the loud groans and glanced toward the office. He had never fucked Marsha at work, but he had fucked her in cars and even snuck her in his garage when his wife was away. He felt no hard feelings and the two were still fucking just not as much anymore. Marty sighed and walked over to Anna at her desk, where the moans and growls seemed even more pronounced.

"You wanna ride with me?" He asked. "I know you get tired of hearing that."

Anna glanced toward the closed door and gave him a polite head shake. "It's okay, someone has to run this place while he's... busy," she smiled.

"You keep this place going, we were a little lost without you when you left... well when you tried to get away," Marty smiled.

"I want to thank you, so much for being a great boss all these years, you've always treated me so nice, Marty."

"You are too sweet," he blushed. "Come on, ride with me, you can get away from him for a while," Marty chuckled nervously. "It's right up the road, we'll be back before they get done," he smiled.

Jeff was very envious of his younger cousin and Anna wasn't too sure why. It had not bothered Jeff much to watch her mature uncle nibble her pussy, nor a strange man fingering her asshole. But she knew he would probably lose it if she rode with Marty.

The thought of pissing Jeff off made her clit pulse, "I'll come."

"Let me load these up and you can meet me out front."

Leaving her phone and ring on her desk, she joined Marty outside and hopped into the truck. The ride was enjoyable, she had never ridden in a delivery truck. She liked being up so high in the vehicle, she could see everything.

"How did he find you?" Marty asked after they had gotten far enough up the road.

"He moved next door, I was living with my aunt." Anna shook her head at the odd probability of the situation.

"Was?" He asked skeptically.

"Not anymore," she gave a sad smile.

"You live with him?"

Anna nodded and kept her eyes on the road.

Marty shook his head and tried to focus on the road in front of him. "Does he hurt you?" Marty had wanted to ask for a while but didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"No. He doesn't abuse me or anything, he's just a pervert."

She looked at Marty's face and he wasn't buying it, his eyes held too much sadness even without the knowledge that she was now trapped. He had once attempted to protect her from his cousin, he failed but couldn't help but think she too had fallen for his charm.

"Let's not talk about him, please," she confided.

"I just never thought you would be into the things he's into," Marty explained.

Anna felt a bit awkward at his observation and decided to make him just as uncomfortable.

"Women like sex too," she chuckled.

She didn't enjoy everything he did but he did make her feel good.

Marty laughed, "I know that. I meant to say, you don't look like the type that likes to get tied up and whipped."

Anna's eyes grew wide, "What?"

"Jeff and Ray are into a lot of BDSM, it gets a little crazy sometimes. They had a girl once and she was...Never mind," he changed the subject as her face held more fear and he wielded more resentment.

"No, he hasn't tied me up and he's never whipped me. Well, like, he's spanked me before but...Um, sorry," Anna quickly became uncomfortable speaking of the intimate subject.

The thought of Anna's ass being spanked had the blood rushing to Marty's cock. He took a deep breath and pulled over on the side road between two green meadows.

"I should have never brought it up. I am sorry, I just thought you needed to know," he explained.

"What do I need to know?"

"He does crazy things."

Anna nodded to that, she had seen the things he'd done first hand.

"This woman I know, him and his brother and their friends. They kept her in a room for days. The woman was tied up, they gave it to her if you know what I mean."

He left out the part that the woman took pleasure in it all. Jane was plain and they turned her out and made her enjoy that type of sex. He knew about it all because the woman was his wife. Marty had watched it all and had gotten worked up enough at beholding his then-girlfriend in so much pleasure. He too had jacked off in the same room as he watched on.

"That's terrible. I don't think he would do that to me, I would hope not," Anna winced, and grew angry at herself for choosing money over morals.

She was about to ask why they had stopped when Marty scooted over her and placed his lips on hers. His rough hands roamed to the soft hairs on her nape. She welcomed the gesture, even though she had never thought of him in this way. His tongue veered into her mouth and she bit his lip with enthusiasm. It was a feverish kiss that Anna didn't want to break and when it finally ended, she was disappointed. Anna's heart was beating out of her chest as she gazed lustfully into his pitiful eyes

"I'm sorry," he frowned.

Anna silenced his fears with her lips, shifting toward the driver's side, she straddled his waist. The desire and fervor running up and down her body brought her shirt to the truck floor. Her small breasts bounced inside her bra as she ground her hips into his. Anna was entangled and stopped when she noticed his timid expression.

"What's wrong?" She asked, catching her breath.

Marty swallowed his desire, "You married him, didn't you?" His face fell as her eyes told the truth.

Revealing the facts did not stop her hips from continuing her seductive dance around his crotch.

"Fuck Jeff, I want you," she panted, caressing her pussy around his bulging cock.

Marty shook his head, it was the truth but this wasn't his intention.

Anna felt a bit foolish now, why had he kissed her? Was this a test? If it was she had failed and it was too late, a fire had been lit underneath her drab uniform pants.

"He's got a lot of stuff hanging over my head. I can't, if he found out..." Marty shook his head in anguish.

"I won't tell. It will be our little secret," She smiled and gave a small chuckle, placing a few kisses around his neck.

He hesitated but the warmth coming from her was too enticing.

"Anna, if he finds out, my wh-"

Her small hands enveloped his neck. "Fuck me," she ordered.

It was a scramble once Marty's dick came out, he hastily helped Anna roll the gray pants around her hips. He rushed into a condom and Anna settled herself on the tip, pushing down slowly she realized Marty had a few inches more than his mean cousin.

Anna's mouth dropped in awe at his length, moaning softly around his face.

"Mmm, Fuck, It's so big," she moaned her voice raspy.

She adjusted to the long dick before she finally found the satisfactory tempo. His arms fastened to her waist and she bounced faster to achieve her goal of cumming on her cousin-in-law's extended cock.

"Mmm, yes fuck, Fuck me," Anna panted.

She held no restraint, placing her hands on her brown buds and pulling at the tender flesh.

Marty was dreaming, this wasn't real. It hadn't been his plan to kiss her, he only wanted to warn the shy girl of his cousin. Now he was balls deep inside her warmth and afraid to death of the consequences. He let her do all the work of this affair, his stamina was too weighed down with fear, so much so his hands trembled as they wrapped around her full hips. He let a few groans out as her hips swiveled harder suddenly and he felt the first of her wet explosion.

"Oooh, fuck, I'm going to cum all over your dick, baby," her breasts smashed against his uniformed chest.

Anna was vengeful in her sexual appetite, she had listened to Jeff and Marsha's howls for weeks. Jeff had fucked up her family dynamic. This was more than sex this was natural control over her sexual power. She loved the vulnerable expression coming from her current lover, watching his handsome face contort.

"Oh. Fuck. Slow down," Marty pleaded, letting his head fall back on the cushioned seat.

A parked truck out in the middle of nowhere wasn't his idea of how he would seduce the young girl had that been his purpose. Yet she was willing and ready to accept it all. Marty held his nut as he focused his attention on how lucky he was to get his vengeance, instead of how amazing her sex was.

She bounced hard and her body jiggled around seductively. Anna was draining him slowly,

"Mmm, damn," he groaned, just as another round of stickiness surrounded his cock.

She slowed down now exhausted, breathing hard into his ear. He held her tighter and thrusted, locking onto her full lips, he released all of his aggression against his cousin, inside of his young wife.

"Oh my. God. Uh, that was so good," She let herself down from his lap and got back in her seat, before taking in his terrified face.

"He's going to kill me when he finds out," he whimpered, now feeling guilty.

"He won't," Anna smirked.

***************************************

"Where the fuck have y'all been?" Marsha asked as soon as the duo showed up.

"Working," Marty said.

It was something Marsha hardly did unless you counted serving Jeff's sexual needs.

"Had a delivery up the road," he added.

"Took y'all 2 hours to do that?"

Anna sipped the drink she had bought on the way back and shrugged, taking a seat at her desk.

Marsha's hand was on her hip and she stared at her coworker, "You ain't gotta tell me. That is who you need to be worried about," she smirked and pointed toward the closed office door.

"Fuck him," Anna mumbled and turned on the computer to finish up her emails.

Marsha gave her a softer look and sat down in her chair.

"You getting a little attitude these days, Jeff must not be fucking you no more," she cackled.

Anna's head shot up as her face turned hostile and she thought about telling her to sink her confidence. But then suddenly the door flew open, knocking the clock off the wall.

"Get your ass in here!" Jeff ordered.

Anna didn't look Marsha's way, grabbing her drink as she strolled into his office. She took a seat at his chair since she knew the couch was covered in Jeff and Marsha's fluids.

"Get out of my chair," he ordered, shutting the door behind him.

"Why are you so upset?" she chuckled.

"Because I...Just get out of my chair," he groaned.

Anna shook her head and smiled as she remained seated, looking around the room. Jeff dragged over her and yanked her up.

"Stop fucking with me little girl, we can turn twice a month into three times a day," he warned taking his seat.

Anna chose to stay standing and placed her hand on her hips awaiting his trial.

"Where did you go? I called you 30 fucking times, why didn't you answer my calls?"

His eyes glinted in anger and it made Anna want to giggle because she realized he was drunk.

"I told you no secrets. I want to know where you're going and who you are going with," he ruled.

"We only went to make a delivery. The guy didn't speak English so I rode with Marty to translate," Anna explained. It wasn't a lie.

Jeff's nerves calmed somewhat and he dropped his head and nodded.

"Why did you call me 30 times?" She asked.

"Because... Where the fuck was your phone?"

"I was on the clock, I try to only focus on my job when I am at work," she countered with a smile "Have you been drinking?" Anna asked.

Jeff paused at her suspicion, giving her a strange look before nodding his head. Slumping down in his chair, he waved the bottle, then took a deep sip of his concoction.

He swallowed and chuckled nervously before calming his voice, "Don't worry about what I do. Take your phone with you from now on," he pointed toward her. "I want that ring on your fucking finger when I go back out there."

"We shouldn't tell her yet. Marsha is going to be mad," Anna gave a worried expression.

"What? No, she'll be fine."

"She really likes you, I think she will flip out on me."

"She will be... Dammit! Stop changing the subject. I want to know about your two-hour road trip with my fucking cousin."

"I already told you."

The temper that had gone down to a simmer was now back boiling.

"Tell me the truth. Did you fuck him?" He asked, glaring at her.

She shook her head at the accusation and turned her nose up in disgust.

"Not everyone is like you," she spat.

"You are too much just like me," Jeff smiled, shaking his head. "Stop manipulating me, Anna and pull your pants down."

"No, you're drunk. You promised me-"

The door opened interrupting what would have been a heated argument ending in Anna bent over the desktop.

"What the fuck do you want?" Jeff asked, staring at Marty.

"I was looking at the inventory, we need to replace a lot of odds and ends, got tables with no chairs and missing some of the layouts out front," Marty announced keeping his eyes solely on Jeff.

He knew Anna would be questioned and he didn't want her to buckle under his cousin's pressure.

"Yeah, I'll take a look at it," Jeff said, then took a sip of his water bottle in irritation. "What did you just deliver?" He asked Marty, giving him an intense look to detect any lies.

"Two chairs and a coffee table, both came from the display. That's why we need to restock. Before it looks too run-down, ya know?" Marty continued.