Married to a Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, I'm sorry, babe, uh please, uh," she rasped.

Rod pulled his cock out of his athletic shorts, it was hard and ready, "Suck it."

"Rod! What the hell is wrong with you " She shouted, horrified.

She cringed at the thought of him being turned on by this man violating her body.

"Rod put it away," she gasped.

Grabbing her head he pushed his wife's head down toward his throbbing member. Cindy hesitated, "I'm your wife, Rod!"

"Suck your husband's little cock," Jeff mocked, holding back a laugh.

Rod glared at him with contempt but was pleased as Cindy's short tongue danced around the head of his cock.

Rod groaned, grabbing at her blonde strands, "Uhh."

The sensation of his wife's tongue was one he hadn't had in a year, and he welcomed it with pride. A few moments later it was over.

Cindy sat up with Rod's nut in her mouth, she spit it on the floor and glared at him with disdain.

"5 seconds might be your new record bud," Jeff smiled up at the now sheepish stocky man. "You want some real dick now, sweetheart," Jeff cooed.

Cindy was in a fit of anger and lust as she swived around, positioning her cunt on Jeff's lengthy thick cock.

Fuck her husband, he knew well why she had sought out other men, it was wrong to fuck his neighbor, yes, but it was too good for her to pass up.

"Ughh," Cindy groaned, moving her small hips around his groin. "Yes!" She exaggerated her pleasure, looking back at her sorrowful husband.

Jeff held her hips as her pussy squeezed his cock and she wailed in satisfaction. Jeff found her performance humorous but was more focused on the pitiful look his buddy Rod wore.

"You deserve better, Rod," he chuckled as he stormed out of his manly den. "She's in the kitchen putting your groceries away," Jeff called out.

He focused his attention on Cindy's concentration, "What kind of man would I be if I made a man watch his wife come all over my cock?" He asked, leaning back to watch the slim woman hop.

Cindy paid him no mind as she felt an explosion erupt inside of her, "Ahh, fuck me in the ass, Daddy!"

"You are a greedy bitch. Not tonight, keep those hips moving," he smirked. I'm not done with you yet," his heavy hand slapped down on her toned rump and sent a hunger to run through her.

Rod couldn't watch, had he been able to last a while perhaps? But he was left satisfied and far too embarrassed by his wife's unhinged behavior. He went into the kitchen not announcing his presence and grabbed the short woman.

"What are you doing?" Anna asked, pulling away from his strong grip. He said nothing, kneeling to pull her shorts down around her thick thighs. He lapped at the crotch of her panties.

"Rod, What the fuck, get off," she pushed his heavy head.

He brought himself back, licking frantically, he pulled down the cotton underwear violently.

"Get the fuck off me," she said. He pulled at her leg and she pulled back and fell to the ground, dropping the sugar container. The contents poured on the polished floor, some landing on his head.

"Stop, please, she- aghh," Anna whimpered.

Rod devoured pussy like none other, his thin lips placed delicious kisses around her vulva. His tongue reached up to flick her soft bean with excitement.

Anna groaned and tried to pull away, his hand reached out and squeezed her hips in position.

"uhh, please don't," she pleaded.

She thought back to the night she had been so furious at learning Jeff and her aunt were fucking, she had then coerced him into fucking her, discovering his premature ejaculation was the reason her aunt sought out another partner. She heard the heavy footsteps and panic set in.

"Plea-"

"Cheating on me already?" Jeff chuckled, circling to where Rod knelt at Anna's crotch. Anna wasn't too worried about him, but she didn't want her aunt to see him.

Rod leaned back, "You fucked my wife asshole!"

"So you're gonna bite mine, okay."

Jeff chuckled as Rod arose from his knees, "No, Get back down there and make her cum."

"Fuck you, get the hell out of my house," Rod yelled, wiping his mouth.

He was drunk, enraged, horny, and out of breath.

Anna stood up and dusted the sugar granules from her bare ass. Jeff laughed and stepped closer to Anna, grabbing her waist and lifting her.

"No. Please, Jeff. I'm sorry," she pleaded, her legs dangled from his thick flexed arms.

Jeff laughed, bringing Anna's pussy closer to Rod's mouth, "Eat it."

"Fuck you, asshole."

"Jeff, please!" She exclaimed, glancing in the other direction, in worry.

Anna didn't know where her aunt was and she knew Cindy would be devastated if she saw this.

"Eat her pussy, buddy, I don't want to have to call your firm," he taunted.

Jeff moved closer, her pussy inches from his mouth. Rod gazed at the light brown flesh, shiny with her cream, and his wet mouth. He inched closer to kiss her intimate bits. He moaned in pleasure making vibrations around her lips.

"Uncle Rod loves your pussy, maybe even more than me, huh?" Jeff whispered.

Rod's tongue flicked fast around her clit and her thighs twitched around Jeff's biceps

"God, please Noo," Anna whined, she wanted to cringe in shame.

Her head fell back on Jeff's shoulder,

"Please! Put me down, you promised Jeff,"

"I promised I would fuck you only once a month. Relax and cum on your uncle's tongue," he whispered, staring down as the man lapped up her pussy juice with appreciation.

She felt her body tense and release as he focused on her rosy clit poking from its tan hood. She hated Jeff for causing this turmoil, she battled the orgasm threatening her body.

"Ahh, no, no," she moaned, her legs jerking around his arms.

"Ah, God! Fuck, fuck fuck," she screamed, she had come yet he continued his exploitation of her sensitive pussy lips.

"That's it, you dirty fucker, lick that cum up," he rasped, as Rod continued his meal.

Jeff felt no envy, Anna belonged to him now and he would share her as he saw fit. Rod's tongue slapped feverishly against Anna's clit even after the sticky concoction began running onto the floor. She was out of her mind as she turned her head back toward Jeff.

"Finger that pussy," he ordered.

Rod obeyed and stuck his finger inside her exposed opening. His finger fucked as his lips fastened to her clit, he sucked with determination.

"Ohhh please..ahh," she was shaking as another intense spasm ripped through her.

"Take it, baby," he whispered, peppering kisses around her flushed cheeks.

"I can't, I'mmm, oooh!" she yelled as hot pussy juice sprayed unwanted out of her.

"Don't waste it motherfucker, eat it up," Jeff ordered.

After a while, Rod finally let up and began jacking his dick. In no time a creamy nut decorated his thick palm. Anna was similarly a creamy shaking mess, she was weak and had stopped whining to moan and mumble incoherently. When Jeff put her down and she stumbled on weak legs, he held her up and threw a key at Rod, "Your wife is in cuffs," he grinned.

Jeff carried his tired, half-naked fiancee across the yard. He placed her on the bed and went into the bathroom to see to his nightly routine.

"I hate you!!"

Her loud voice echoed throughout the house and landed in the closed bathroom. He undressed laughing, turned on the shower, and got ready for bed.

When he returned she wasn't in the bedroom, he wasn't worried about her leaving since the woman currently had nowhere to go. He got comfortable and started watching a bit of TV as he waited for sleep to claim him.

Jeff tossed and turned, he peered over not seeing her balled-up frame.

"Anna!" he yelled out and waited for an answer.

He sighed in frustration as he entered the living space, her arms curled up to her head as her sock-donned feet dangled off the couch. The urge to fuck her was difficult to suppress, he wasn't sure what it was about her sleeping frame that aroused him.

Bending over the couch he placed a kiss on her still cheeks, "Anna."

She sprang up in alarm, wondering why she was out here. Anna quickly remembered the few hours prior and glared at him.

"Leave me alone," She huffed, pulling the blanket over her face.

"I can't do this," he confessed, pulling the blanket from around her.

Anna's head sprang up in a panic, she fretted and searched his eyes for an explanation. He had just purposefully ruined her relationship with the only family she could rely on.

"Why not?" She asked, her voice almost caught in her throat.

"I can not go another day without being inside you," he bent down, taking her full bottom lip into his mouth.

Anna relaxed, she thought the engagement was over, she thought she would be homeless. Her heart was beating rapidly as she lightly kissed him back and a vulnerable emotion took over. No, she did not love him or even like him but he was now, the only thing she had. With nothing else to fall back on, she wrapped her arms around his neck and locked deeper into his venomous kiss.

"Do you really hate me?" Jeff broke their kiss, his tone a condescending one.

He searched her face as she hesitated to answer but finally shook her head. He frowned and let his tongue lap the side of her neck, up to her ear. "I know you hate me, but you love my dick." Jeff gave a small smirk and placed her hand on his hard shaft.

If she wanted to win, she would have to play his game. Anna rubbed it half-heartedly and nodded, "I love it."

Jeff pulled back and examined her cunning face, "Like you love your uncle's tongue?"

Anna's face burned with guilt and her nose turned up at the mention of what they had done.

"Don't lie to me, you can always be honest," he confided. "You love cuming on his tongue," he chuckled, pulling her short legs toward him.

"Why do you do that? Why do you have to be so nasty and make me do nasty things," she scowled.

She pushed up on his chest as he positioned himself between her legs. Jeff smiled at her, rubbing her raw sensitive clit with the tip of his cock. Jeff bit his lips and sighed in contentment, passing into her tight box and gradually maintaining eye contact. He tried not to moan and kept his face somewhat composed as her soft flesh nuzzled his cock. He needed a moment before he could answer and put an end to her scowling expression.

"Because you like it nasty. You loved it, didn't you?" Jeff asked,

Anna shook her head, her expression in anguish from the pleasure and anger she felt.

He looked down at her mound covered by the big t-shirt. He pulled it up and she tried pulling it back down to cover her stomach. "Stop. Show me that scruffy pussy, I told you to shave it," he taunted.

He thrusted up, watching her frigid expression thaw and her mouth drop open.

"You pretend to be a cold bitch, but you are just like me," he explained, grabbing her soft breast.

Anna gasped, closing her eyes as Jeff fucked her slow and deep. He placed his arms on the couch moving his hips gradually.

"You are just as freaky as me, this pussy doesn't cream for me, it creams for the nasty shit we do," his voice was deep and raspy in her ear.

Anna shook her head, trying to keep her expression miserable. It was wrong what they had done, sex was supposed to be between two loving people.

He let his tongue trickle down the side of her flustered face, "You enjoyed cumming on his tongue."

She frowned and squeezed his flexed arms and shook her head. He ventured closer to her mouth, his dick at the hilt inside her opening.

"Take it like a big girl," he ordered...

Anna whimpered, looking down at their entangled bodies to avoid looking into his eyes.

"You loved it, you came all over his tongue. I saw it. It was sexy as hell," he breathed out, letting his hips swivel and his cock explore deeper into her saturated folds.

Anna shuddered from the deep penetration, the sex wasn't painful, it felt great, and her pussy stretched perfectly around his cock.

"You are going to cum on this cock, like you came in his mouth," he smiled down at her.

"Mm, no," she moaned, before placing her hand on her mouth.

He quickly removed it, holding her wrist up on the soft couch cushions.

"Tell me you loved his tongue. Say it," he ordered, his breath warm on her face.

"Ah," she breathed out, combining their breaths. "I love his tongue," she moaned out as a surge of intense feeling rocked her insides. "Mmmm, oh god," she breathed out.

"You are a sick bitch," he chuckled.

His laughter made her wince, she knew he was only taunting her. She gave him a hard slap to his face.

"Fuck you!" She yelled and placed another hit to his bearded jaw.

He quickened his pace and bent down to kiss her lips aggressively. She bit his lips and groaned in ecstasy, hating his guts did nothing to stop his dick from being so good.

"I hate you," she moaned, wielding his neck as he thrusted.

He chuckled and came closer toward her body to avoid her violent hands, keeping them at her side.

"Fuck, you're my favorite," Jeff groaned in her ear.

Her face had gone back to contort in pleasure as his head bent down to kiss her breasts. He sucked hard on one brown nipple before going to the other, his eyes staying on her pleased face.

He arose, pulling her closer and stroking faster, holding her short legs upright, "You only hate me cause your aunt and uncle are two freaks," he smiled.

"Ahh, God," she panted.

His strokes caused yet another pressure to build and her legs became weak, falling from his hold.

"That's it cum on this cock you hate so much, baby."

He groaned, clasping her thighs, feeling the soft wet flesh melting around his cock.

"You've been wanting to cum on daddy's cock," he taunted.

"Shut up," she breathed out, leaning up a bit as she looked between their bodies.

Anna pushed up, taking all of his thickness inside, and clenched her muscles, a difficult task since her pussy was so sensitive and it had been a while but she knew it would hinder his courage.

She smirked as Jeff gave a guttural groan. He pulled out and painted Anna's pubic hair with his creamy cum.

"Fuck! Oooh..." he breathed out. He looked down at her confused and shook his head.

"You, umm..." he started.

He caught his breath and rubbed her inner thigh.

She was enjoying his lack of words and vulnerability at this moment and it only made him more uncomfortable. As much as he fucked and masturbated it was still hard to control himself. Now coming to his senses, he felt a bit weak and insecure. She tried to hide her smile as she looked up at him with an acute sense of pride, waiting for him to speak. She broke and giggled at his stunned expression.

His cheeks were a bit flushed, "Shut up." He stood to his feet and Anna laughed and pushed herself up off the couch, staggering a little.

"Go clean up and get that bed."

Jeff chuckled and swatted her ass as she passed him, "We are going to have a lot more fun when you become my wife."

***********************************

Jeff kissed his wife passionately in the small courthouse. His tongue roamed inside her open mouth, biting down on her full lips. Several onlookers smiled enviously at the odd couple's passion. Anna tried to go with the flow and not look so forced into this situation. When his large hands roamed down to her plump ass, she wiggled away.

"Not here," Anna said, her brows bunched.

She looked around before giving a weak smile, holding back a frown, her jaw had been naturally tense the past few weeks. Now that this marriage was solidified, her whole body was aching in anxiety. She was now married to the one person she disliked yet she had smiled the entire process.

Her smile naturally dropped, her brows disclosing some anxiety as Jeff drove them to a nearby eatery. No words were shared between them until Anna's phone buzzed and she dismissed the notification and continued eating.

Jeff glanced her way, "Who is it?"

She didn't hesitate, "Wendy's has a strawberry frosty now."

He swallowed his food and looked at her skeptically, "What?"

"The Wendy's app. They send me coupons and stuff," she explained, taking another bite of the sandwich.

Jeff chuckled, his wife was as honest as they come. He stared at her amused as she picked up pieces of avocado that had fallen from the large sandwich. She focused on her meal instead of him, he didn't mind much, he loved a calm woman.

"I want this to be an open marriage, for the both of us," he stated.

Anna glanced at him confused, she nodded and continued eating.

"Do you know what that means?" He asked, sitting his napkin on his plate.

"We have our own money?"

His genuine laughter caught her off guard and she swallowed and stared at him, waiting for him to explain.

"No, We can fuck other people, like last week," he smiled, remembering how she rode his brother's cock bringing him to a quick finish.

Her face turned red at the memory of the stranger's fingers in her asshole. She had stopped talking to him for a few days after the incident, she felt filthy from the whole ordeal. Yet she was fond of his younger brother's appearance. The man wasn't as brutal and rough with her as Jeff.

"Do you have someone in mind?" he asked, gazing hard into her eyes.

Anna didn't look away, taking a sip of lemonade, she shook her head bashfully.

"I can arrange some-"

"No! I mean, no it's fine, we do it already," she gave a weak smile, now averting her gaze around to make sure no one was prying into their bizarre conversation.

"You can fuck whoever, just let me know about it, no secrets. I'm an open book so I'll continue my routine. I have Marsha in the mornings, a woman out in Jacksonville, she's older, and I had your aunt but... I think I burnt that bridge," Jeff smiled.

Anna nodded, she just wanted her money, she could care less who he fucked. She did wonder about the woman that he had introduced as his girlfriend only a month prior. The woman enjoyed dressing like a puppy dog and even had a furry buttplug. Jeff had ordered her to lick Anna's pussy one night then growled and barked viciously when Jeff chose to please Anna over her.

What about Kate?" Anna asked.

"I only play with my bitch on special occasions," he chuckled.

Anna nodded in understanding but she didn't think she would ever truly understand her husband's eccentric sexual lifestyle.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush with you Anna, I'm going to keep it real. One hundred, like the people, say on Twitter," he smiled and she giggled at the phrase coming from him.

"I expect you to do the same. So to keep it one hundred, I would also want to fuck you more. Once a month is ridiculous."

"You said twice a month," Anna reminded him.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Every two weeks is still ridiculous."

"You don't even like me like that so I don't see the problem. You have other women that cater to you," she explained.

He nodded and thought about what she was saying for a moment and it sounded like she didn't think he found her truly attractive. He didn't want to explain to her his true feelings about her especially when he wasn't ready to give up his lifestyle.

"You are... um, you're beautiful."

Anna scoffed and he couldn't blame her the way it came out wasn't very believable.

"You are." He assured.

"Didn't you one time ask me if all I did was eat?" Anna countered, picking up a few of her fries. "Or that time you said my tits were the same size as yours?" She grabbed her boob her emphasis.

"I...um," he could only chuckle. "It was funny, you have the littlest ones, I like them," he smiled.

Jeff could try and be as sweet as he wanted on their wedding day but it didn't stop her from recalling the memories of his arrogant past.

"And don't forget how much better Marsha's um, you know," she rolled her eyes.

"That is the truth, you suck at sucking cock, you need..." he paused when he saw her expression turn angry.