Married to a Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff's takes his wife on a wild ride.
17.7k words
3.83
11.8k
16

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna closed her eyes, her ears popped, and her body swayed a bit. She found herself clenching onto her husband's arm on the plane ride. She feared heights, always becoming terrified on roller coasters as a child. Crying to mommy in a time of need was a thing of the past. Her mother was in prison, her father was dead, and the man beside her ruined her weak relationship with her only aunt. Being a married woman did not stop her from feeling lonely.

Jeff's head lay on the window; his mouth was open slightly. His long legs sprawled out between the three close seats. She nudged his leg over a bit to limit his man-spread. He pushed back and mumbled something that she couldn't hear.

Anna had watched the staff roam up and down the aisle and tried to focus on the in-flight movie. But now that the plane was experiencing some turbulence, she kept her eyes shut. She did not want to look out at the clouds, and she damn sure did not want to look at her husband's hungover face, knowing neither would calm her nerves.

Jeff caressed her hand in comfort when he felt her next grasp.

"Go to sleep," he mumbled.

Anna adjusted her body away from him, deciding to now only clench the armchair. He had coerced her into this phony marriage, and now he was flying her to meet her bogus in-laws.

During the layover in Atlanta, they were like strangers as they walked through the terminal. Jeff suggested stopping for a bite to eat. He picked at the tray of food for a while before throwing his napkin over the barely eaten meal. His nerves improved, and the airplane shots were enough to soothe them. What annoyed him was the miserable expression on Anna's face.

"You could at least smile or practice smiling for when you meet my family," he groaned.

Anna looked his way and resisted a snarky reply. She was used to his criticism and his grumpy mood. Yet today, she could tell he was a bit uneasy and unsure of himself. Jeff wore formal attire, but he had been donning a pair of tan shorts and a collared polo shirt. Just because he looked relaxed didn't always mean he was. Jeff usually kept his hair and beard neat, but today it was a bit messier.

Her moody gaze made him nervous, "What?"

"Why aren't you smiling?" Anna countered.

He gave her a stern look that, had this been a year prior, would have scared the shit out of her.

"When you give me a quarter million dollars for nothing. I'll smile."

She placed the whole cheese doodle in her mouth and shrugged.

He wished his cock was that snack in her mouth. "You are a pain in my ass," he chuckled.

Anna stared at him, baffled, "I feel your pain."

She wasn't sure why he had picked her to be his wife; that was a mystery to her.

"Don't be a bitch. Just smile."

She rolled her eyes at the name-calling, "What's there to smile about?"

"Money." He glared at her. "You need some, and I need more. You'll be wealthy by the end of the year. Then you can move out of my house. I'm sure that will make you smile."

"I'll smile when we get there," she assured him.

Anna looked around at the happy couples and families that hurried past. She wondered if the people around were pleased or dissatisfied with their partner. Perhaps they were living a fraud life like she was. She wanted love and passionate sex. Jeff's sexuality was coarse and raunchy; he enjoyed BDSM and having his way with a woman. Her views on the topic were a bit traditional. She smiled at the thought of having a loving partner, holding his hand in public, dates, and making love.

"Want to fuck in the airplane?"

Anna looked up before dropping her smile, "Ew, no."

"You're no fun," Jeff grumbled.

"You're crazy," she shook her head and chuckled.

"At least you're smiling," he winked.

But she wasn't happy; she was in this situationship with an expensive ring on her finger and no love in her heart. Even though she knew she would get richer from this marriage, she was afraid.

Landing in Richmond, the two took a cab to a mini mansion 20 miles from the city. Anna had never been out of Texas, and a lot of the Virginia sites were about the same as her hometown. It was early September, and she was grateful for the cool breeze that blew in the north.

Jeff opened the trunk and got their bags out. Anna's jaw dropped, gazing up and around at the huge house. She jerked her hand away when he grabbed it.

"Come on. This is supposed to be my house," he mumbled, clasping her hand again. "Don't talk to anyone about anything; say you're happy and smile."

She replaced her curious expression with a huge grin. The interaction felt awkward to Anna as they walked hand and hand to the side entrance. Anna looked up at the detailed architecture of the big house. She had never been inside a house this big.

When the side door opened, a plump older woman cried excitedly, "Lord have mercy, come here."

The woman hugged Anna's body, swaying back and forth. It was an embrace that Anna didn't think she needed until now. Wrapping her arms around the woman's body, she smiled as if she had known her for a lifetime.

The woman leaned back to inspect Jeff's new bride.

"Jeff, you went and married Princess Jasmine," she giggled. "You. Are. A beauty!" She enunciated each word loudly.

Anna thought she was dressed too plainly for the compliment, but she smiled at the woman's kind words.

A fragile brown-skinned woman appeared at the doorway, "Well, I will be damned, glad you decided to grace us with your presence."

"Jeff, you are looking good and healthy. Have you lost some weight?" the white woman smiled up at him.

"I need a drink." He tried to move past the two women, blocking his way.

"No, it's too damn early in the morning. And I bet you ain't ate nothing all day just as skinny." She clicked her tongue, "I'll make some extra sausage; you gonna get your weight up." She paused and looked toward Anna, "Well, she's exotic."

Jeff ignored them both, stepping into the house.

Anna felt a bit curious as to what the woman meant. She didn't think she looked exotic; thick brown frizzy curls ringed down her back, stopping at her ass. She had donned some lashes and brown eyeliner on her lids to conceal her tired eyes.

"Bless your heart for putting up with that man. Come on in. My name is. Lucy," the woman smiled.

Anna was surprised the inside looked nothing like the outside; she expected luxurious decor in a huge house. The woman ushered her into the large kitchen, more extensive than the small sitting area she had passed. Three additional older women sat, all doing different tasks. She was a bit confused because the women were of other ethnicities than her white husband.

"That's Kelly, and you met Marla on the porch. That's Karla. They ain't twins, though," she chuckled, patting Anna on the back.

"Ray got married. Should have known Jeff would be on the bandwagon." Marla remarked, washing her hands.

"Hush up, Marla, talking crazy in front of his wife," Lucy chastised, smiling at Anna.

"She married him; she knows he's a handful. Ain't he girl," Marla cracked up.

"You want something to eat, honey?" Lucy said almost in a shout.

"No, ma'am. Thank you. We had some snacks on the plane. I ain't all that hungry," Anna replied.

The four women looked at her, puzzled by her thick southern accent. They had expected the young woman to speak a foreign language, something that would deter her from Jeff's often foul tongue.

Anna grinned as they all looked at her oddly, then Marla finally spoke about their interests.

"Where are you from, sweetheart?"

"Grainville Texas, my name is Anna; by the way, it's nice to meet you all,"

"Lord, he married a country girl," Marla shook her head as she wiped her hands on the cloth hanging around her shoulder.

"Honey, you might want to...." Lucy paused, hearing loud footsteps coming down the hallway.

All five women looked toward Jeff as he stood in the doorway, his expression was unhappy, yet he looked handsome.

"Are you going to come to meet my family, or are you staying in the kitchen with the help?" Jeff inquired of Anna.

"Watch it, boy, and don't go in there and start no mess," Marla grumbled.

"It was nice to meet you all."

Anna grinned at the woman, even more trying now that her husband was being so rude.

"It was nice to meet you, Anna," Kelly said in a thick accent.

Anna smiled and spoke Spanish to the woman.

Kelly chuckled at the exchange but stopped quickly, seeing Jeff was scowling at the interaction he couldn't understand.

Anna realized the woman was afraid of him; she wanted to calm her suspicion.

"Él es el peor, pero no me hará daño," she assured her.

Jeff groaned and pulled Anna's arm toward him. "We speak English in this house."

"I can teach you Spanish," she laughed at him. "Then we can teach our children."

Anna was to pretend she had married him for something other than his money. Jeff made it hard when he turned toward her with a grimace. The women looked on with curiosity; they had witnessed Jeff's violence and vulgarity for years.

Anna kept her flawless grin, "Smile."

"Stop fucking with me," he warned in a whisper.

She brushed his bearded cheek, "What will you do, baby?"

Jeff gave her an intense stare. She didn't know if he wanted to slap her fuck her, or both. She bit her lip and giggled, "I'm sorry, baby. I'll see you, ladies, later."

Anna moved past him and loved that he couldn't do anything about it.

Her witty comments and that expression sent his dick to throb with want. He could make a pit stop in one of these rooms and spank her thick ass. That was what he wanted to do.

"Good luck," Marla called out, and her coworker slapped her shoulder lightly.

"Cook and stop talking," he pointed toward her.

Marla raised an eyebrow, "You ain't the man of the house no more."

"I'll be home for Christmas."

"Let's hope so, baby."

Jeff gave the sassy maid a chuckle before he led his wife into the front room.

Marla wasn't scared of the man she had helped raise; she just wished he had turned out better. She crossed her heart and said a small prayer for the young woman, knowing those men would use her up before the night's end.

Anna noticed the scenery change drastically the more they ventured into the house. Everything looked expensive, and she glanced up at the tall chandeliers, and she saluted the woman for their housework. Jeff pulled at her shoulder to stop her. Anna swallowed a bit of fear as his hard body pressed against hers.

"I'm not in the mood for your games," he explained. "Please. Be on your best behavior in there."

Anna's face became serious, and she nodded, "I will. I want my money."

"And do you know what I want?"

"Your fortune and your house."

"No, I want you bent over that desk," he smiled, pointing toward an empty room.

Anna shook her head, "Not here."

He bent down, getting close to her ear, his tongue lingering around her lobe.

"I'll save your punishments for when we get home. Baby," he chuckled, then his face became fierce again. "Behave, please."

The welcome from his small family was not filled with the same warmth as the housekeepers, it was cold, and she could feel the tension. Anna's knees buckled as she approached the vast table. She instantly recognized two of them, sending her face to flicker red.

"You know my brother, Ray, and his wife, Kate." He pointed to the attractive couple.

"This is my sister Alicia and her husband, Gary." Both were busy typing on separate devices and didn't look up. "This is my wife, Anna." He announced quickly, taking a seat at the table.

She knew Ray and Kate, and both had made her cum on two separate occasions, thanks to her now husband. Jeff had never informed her the strange man who fingered her asshole at work a few weeks prior was his brother.

"It's nice to meet y'all."

Anna forced a broad smile that hurt her jaws. Her hands were trembling as she took a seat at the table.

Ray snickered at her hick accent but gave a dazzling smile her way.

"It is wonderful to see you again, Anna."

He had enjoyed fucking the young girl and had plans for her that would leave her knees weaker than he assumed they already were. Kate only gave her a quick nod; the Dominican woman had stolen her man. He was leaving her with his even ruthless brother.

Alicia didn't greet her. The woman looked to be older than the rest. Anna noticed most everything about the woman looked elegant and brought out all of her insecurities. She knew his sister was controlling Jeff's wealth and decided to be as sweet as sugar toward the woman.

"I love your necklace," Anna smiled.

His sister typed away on her laptop, not looking up, "How long have you two been married?"

"Three days. I'm really happy and ready to start a family."

Alicia scoffed, "Good luck with that dear, Jeff-"

"I know. I have to wait three months. I'm not here for that." He interrupted.

His sister looked up and stared at him across the table.

"Jeffrey, what brings you here?"

"Well, I used to live here."

"Father, let you live here. If you are here to argue about the house, talk to my lawyers."

"I'm glad you haven't changed much; I don't want to change it when I move back," Jeff chuckled.

What are you here for, Jeff?" She asked, now glaring at him.

"To be with my family and celebrate my marriage. I'm finally in love," he smiled, raising his glass.

The family only stared at Jeff and then looked toward Anna, whose eyes remained on her shiny plate.

"You are here to start problems," Alicia noted.

"What problems would that be?"

"You are full of chaos; you think everything is a big prank. If this union is real-"

"I love my husband," Anna lied, looking toward his sister.

Jeff smiled and waved his hands out.

"There you have it."

"So in three months?" Alicia kept her eyes on Jeff.

"My family, my wife, and our future children will carry on my father's legacy since I am the oldest son."

"You are a bastard, Jeff. Had my mother been alive to witness this discussion-"

"It wouldn't be a discussion if our mother were alive," Jeff interrupted. "If I remember correctly, it was her idea to take me in, I was around 18, and your mother and I had-"

"Cut it, Jeff," Ray scolded.

Jeff smiled and took a sip of his drink, secrets ran deep in this family, and he wanted to expose them all.

"To Mommy and Daddy," Jeff raised his glass as everyone else ignored him.

He glanced toward Anna, who gave him a charming false grin. He winked and downed the glass of gin.

The rest of the dinner was quiet, exceptionally so. Anna could hear the massive clock on the wall tick. She ate slowly, peeking every so often around the table. Everyone stayed focused on the task of eating as well, and Anna tried not even to breathe too loud. When Ray stood from the table, Kate stood without a word to follow his lead. Jeff stood, and Anna followed.

"It was nice to meet you, Alicia," she said, smiling at his sister.

Thankfully, the woman returned the gesture, but her smile was far too sympathetic.

"How old are you, Anna?" she asked, looking over her eyeglasses.

"I'm 21."

"Very young. Did you meet Jeff at the university?" She asked sarcastically.

Anna was about to say they met at work, but Jeff's loud voice boomed out first.

"Don't question her."

"Why not? She's in my house."

"The house you stole from me."

"My father was pretty detailed on how he wanted things, and he did not want you turning this place into a damn brothel. I think he would be proud of you, settling down with one of your many harlots. How many women did you have to fight to win this prince charming?" Alicia chuckled.

"Watch your mouth. She's already my wife, and you will treat both of us with respect."

"Have I not been a good host? I'm sure you put a dent in my liquor cabinet. Anna, what is your drug of choice?"

Jeff sneered and stepped closer to her, "What kind of fucking question is that? Grow the fuck up. I'd suggest you put a leash on your husband and quit questioning my wife!"

Gary glanced at Jeff and back to his laptop; he didn't want a verbal assault with the man. He wished his wife would heed his advice.

"Surely she is as high as a kite if she agreed to marry you. I am simply trying to get to know my new sister-in-law, the mother to my unlikely nieces and nephews," she smiled at having brought him to an outburst.

"Don't push me, Alicia."

He rubbed his bearded jaw and nudged Anna into the hallway before his sister could say another word.

"She's a fucking bitch," he noted as they walked out into the yard.

They ventured out around the yard to a building at the end of the property, far away from the pool house and even farther from the main home. The building was gray and dull. She hesitated to walk in; first, the building was scary. Anna's anxiety was high, and she shook her head at the thought of going into the small windowless building.

Come on," Jeff urged.

She stepped in cautiously. Someone might have been slaughtered in a place like this. The chains and ropes that hung down from the roof and the raven-colored walls made it so threatening. When the door was closed, the walls seemed even darker, with only a dim light in the corner reflecting off the sides. Anna stood stiff, claustrophobic in the small room with Ray and his wife.

Donning only a headband with fluffy ears and a furry-tailed butt plug, Kate sat at Ray's feet, her head leaning towards his crotch. She kept her eyes on him and whimpered softly.

Ray stood up to walk toward Anna, "Woof, woof woof. Wo-"

"Will you shut up," he told her. "Put something in her mouth."

Jeff chuckled as he walked over to take his brother's place. He didn't hesitate, removing his penis from his tan shorts. Kate took the thick appendage into her mouth, whimpering in delight. Oral sex was only one of many of his wife's worst knacks. But Anna's pussy was his favorite.

Anna blushed as Ray's eyes scoped her frame. Dressed in her plain tan shorts and a shirt, she felt a bit awkward. Ray was 6 inches shorter than his brother. Even at 5'10, she had to look up at him. Anna was barely five feet tall, 130lbs, carrying most of her weight in her hips, thighs, and ass.

"You missed me?" Ray asked.

He moved closer; his broad dashing smile revealed a dimple on his cheek.

Anna gave a weak smile, but her eyes lit up at him. He was an attractive man and had made Anna's heart race a few weeks prior. At 27, he had a boyish appearance. A bit of dark stubble on his chin. He was dressed in a collared button-up shirt and gray fitted pants. His hair was shaggy and hung around his neck. He playfully snatched her waist, bringing his closer toward him.

"You don't think about me?" Ray began walking her back toward the door. She leaned back on the hard metal as Ray kissed her neckline. A clear sign reached her lips.

"I won't tell if you did," he whispered in her ear.

The blood rushed to her head, making her dizzy. For a moment, she was far too captivated by his seduction to care if her husband approved.

"You and I are going to have a great time tonight," he promised, pulling her farther into the dark room. "So, I know you don't like ass play; what types of things do you like?"

She shrugged and let her head drop slightly from his profound gaze.

"Anna, you are a beautiful woman; Jeff is a lucky bastard. I want to explore you. Will you allow me?"

Anna glanced toward Jeff, who was lost in his world as the fluffy-tailed woman sucked him to his liking. She didn't know much about her new husband, but she knew he loved getting head.

Ray nudged her jaw to move her gaze toward him, "Pretend it's just you and me. I like you. I wish I had met you beforehand. We could have had some real fun."

He bent down, pulling her in for a kiss. Anna moaned as his soft, plump lips lagged on hers for a moment.