Married to a Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles Westcott," the voice was muffled, but Sara leaped up from her knees.

"My husband..."

Jeff smirked and opened the door wide.

Charles looked at his wife with suspicion; she was dressed in her bathing suit. She hardly wore regular clothes these days; he enjoyed the view nonetheless.

"Sara, I..."

"This is my new friend Anna," his wife smiled.

Anna was still spread eagle, her pussy creamy with his wife's spittle and her hot juices. She wasn't sure what sprung this newfound sexual appetite but starting at the man's vulnerability made her hot.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Anna smiled.

Sara hid a giggle and shook her head, "She's just being silly."

Charles stepped inside and looked at Jeff, "What the hell is going on here."

"Nothing, I think it's a misunderstanding, sir, I was eating my wife's pussy, and your wife showed up and helped me eat. I was-"

"It's a joke, Charles; I wasn't.

Charles looked at her, puzzled, her mouth glistening with pussy juice.

"You cheating whore!" He spat.

"No need for name-calling, sir. How about you eat my wife, and I'll continue to fuck yours."

Charles's eyes widened, filling with rage, "You fucked him, you whore."

"Take a seat in that chair right there," Jeff smiled and pulled his fragile arm.

"Don't touch me, pal!" Charles yelled.

Jeff grabbed the man by the back of the neck and pulled him toward Anna, who wore a feverish grin.

"Get off of me!"

Charles pulled away to no avail. Jeff was taller, younger, and way too strong to fight. He pushed Charles down on his knees in front of Anna.

Her pretty tan pussy was aroused, her rosy clitoris jutting from its hood.

"Doesn't that little delicious?" Jeff asked.

Charles stared over at his wife, who nibbled her fingers in anxiety. When she noticed his softened features, she walked over to him on his knees.

Sara swallowed desire and licked her lips, "We can spice things up?"

Charles nodded and turned back toward Anna, her finger curled for him to come closer. He stuck his tongue out and swirled it around her hard clit.

"That's it, Buddy," Jeff taunted.

Jeff plopped down on the couch and motioned for Sara to ride him. She was nervous but straddled his waist, and he guided his cock into her warm snatch again. She looked down at her husband and tried to keep her face neutral as he kept his eyes on her. But Jeff's dick was too good, so much better than her husband's, she got lost in the waves of pleasure.

"Oooh, Charles," she cried out.

He leaned up and slapped her ass, "that's my, Whore."

"Yes! I'm your dirty whore."

Jeff and Anna giggled at the interaction; Anna slipped her hands between the two and rubbed at Sara's clit. Jeff pushed her up and let his sticky nut run down his hand.

"Clean her up," Anna ordered.

Jeff looked at her in astonishment.

Charlie grabbed ahold of his wife's tiny waist and brought her to lay beside Anna. He lapped Sara's sticky pussy clean as Anna rubbed her clit in sync.

"Is it good?" She giggled.

Charles nodded and switched from his wife's pussy to licking at hers with reverence.

Jeff gawked at the scene, now coming to his senses.

"You all are sick," he laughed and went to prepare for his wild night.

*******************************************

The tab melted on his tongue, and he downed the beer to shake the weird taste in his mouth. The woman currently pleasing him sucked hard, and he patted the top of her redhead for her to slow down.

"I'm not going anywhere," he promised, a slurred smile etching his bearded mug.

She slowed and found herself even more turned on as he stared down. Jeff closed his eyes and let her warm mouth melt his worries away. He wasn't sure why he was so anxious; his heart had been pounding a lot the past hour. He let his mind wonder at what could be wrong with him. Everything in this moment was complete. The pool was loaded with beautiful women, and his dick was currently wet and warm. He opened his eyes and gazed at the redhead beauty, her lip gloss gone, but her pink lips looked enticing.

"You want it in your throat?" He snickered.

She took more of his length and nodded.

Jeff glanced up toward the shallow end of the pool at the woman that was his wife. The big smile on her tiny face sent his heart back pounding with pressure, and he averted his gaze to shake his head from whatever was currently happening. After several gulps of the concoction in his cup and a few shallow breaths, he took another look at Anna. Short brown arms flickered in the blue water, her body glinted with glitter, and each sparkle seemed to represent his thumping heart.

The thought violently entered his mind, pushing every other idea and worry out.

"I love you," he groaned low, confessing the emotion to himself.

The words tightened his chest, and he knew he had taken too many substances and wondered if he was about to die.

The woman looked up at the stranger, a bit amused; she had gotten compliments on her oral before but never such a bold statement as this.

"Thanks," she smiled.

She let her tongue waver around his swollen tip, the salty precum sending further ambition in her talent.

"What?"

His brows furrowed now at seeing the woman in between his legs, his limbs felt weak, and he slumped back a bit, leaning on his hands. Then his penis lost the vitality to keep up with the beauty.

The redhead tried to get him back to peak as he stared into the distance, "You want to take a break?"

She was a bit confused; she hadn't felt the sticky nut enter her mouth.

He looked toward her, perplexed but nodded and brought his eyes back to the smiling brown woman. He was 6'4 and 240lbs, yet he couldn't find the strength or the courage to get up, walk over toward her and tell her how he felt.

Anna laughed at yet another quip the blonde-haired guy made. She drank the mixture in the glass and sat on the pool's edge. Her new friend, Sara, laughed and flicked water at Anna, who let out another fit of giggles. Moans and groans from others filled the air, sending her a bit turned on even in a crowd of people. She peered at a couple on the lounge chair, their bodies entangled in harmony. The couple beside the laughing trio were making out; their tongue collision was one of desire. She smiled at the lusty couple; the alcohol and puffs of weed made all of this sexual friction seem normal.

Anna glanced across the pool, making eye contact with the one person at the party she knew. Jeff's sights were fastened on her, and his face a painful grimace. It didn't surprise her; it was his natural way of enclosing dominance in their relationship. That serious look had a way of sucking the life out of her good time.

She watched as he walked over toward her, his body hard and dripping with sweat. When he reached her, he gave a drunken smile, and Anna looked at him a bit mystified. He was beyond drunk; she had seen him drunk.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"I...um, I just want to say thanks," he smiled down at her.

"For what?"

He took a deep breath and shook his head, laughing. Anna laughed back; it was something joyful in the salty air. He looked up and down her frame as if searching for a missing part, "You look so hot."

Anna giggled in amusement, "You look hot too," she smiled, reaching up to rub the beads of sweat on her forehead.

He closed his eyes and shook his head; Anna felt something was wrong.

"You okay?" Her eyes widened a bit, and she rubbed his beard.

He only shook his head and looked around, a bit worried. It almost seemed like fresh tears would fall from his now depleted eyes.

"Can we leave?" He asked.

Anna nodded and informed Sara of their departure as Jeff stared around the pool area with anxiety.

"He's ready to go. Do you want to walk back with us?" Anna asked, smiling at Sara.

Sara looked up at the blond-haired man and shook her head, "I think I'll stay a bit; thanks for inviting me," Sara wrapped her arms around Anna's short frame.

"Maybe we can hang out tomorrow!" Sara yelled in excitement.

Anna agreed, and they made plans as they exited the pool.

Everything seemed to move quickly yet slower simultaneously in Jeff's eyes. He caught himself in a trance as the bright white lights flickered around the corners of the realm, reflecting off the blue water and into his dilated brown eyes. He rubbed them again and heard her voice from afar. Everything was so intense, and her voice made the pressure in his chest increase. He stepped out of the warm water, and the breeze captured around his waist, blowing on the hair on his stomach and chest.

Jeff caught up with Anna, taking the short walk back to the beach house.

Once inside, he collapsed on the couch and sunk into the soft cushions.

"I don't think you're just drunk," she noted in a giggle.

She left and returned, bringing a Coke bottle toward his face, and he couldn't help but compare her physique to the container in his mind.

"I don't drink soda," he said but stared at the red label in wonder.

"You got to drink something other than alcohol, and you need to eat something."

"I'm not... hungry."

She laughed as he tried to drink it with the cap still on. Plopping down beside him, she loosened the top and handed him the bottle.

"It's only 11 pm; you can't hang," she chuckled.

He looked affectionately at her as she flipped the TV and grabbed her phone.

"I'll order food," she said, then noticed his expression. "Bro, you are scaring me. You scare me a lot, but you're acting crazier than usual," Anna chuckled nervously.

"Why?" The sound came out more boisterous than he intended. "Why do I scare you," he asked again in a softer tone.

Anna looked at his immense frame, his upper body covered with brown hair. She then thought of the things he had done, the delicious turmoil he had presented to her. Then of the chaos he had caused, all for her to be here, drunk and having the most blessed weekend she had ever had, save for his brother making her fly.

He had forgotten the question, so she dropped the answer; she wasn't afraid of him; he matched her meek nature with his outspoken temperament.

By the time the food arrived, Jeff's large head was leaning on Anna's lap in a drug-induced slumber.

When she moved, he stirred and moved to the opposite side of the couch, taking up all of the space. She nudged him to wake up, and she felt he also needed food to make up for the lack of nutrients in the alcohol he had consumed.

"You need to eat before you sleep."

He replied with his eyes closed, "Why?"

"Because you will be sick if you don't, you need to sober up," she explained.

"You care about me?"

Anna hesitated a moment, then chuckled nervously, "I mean... I am your wife."

He opened one eye and stared at her face with a crooked smile.

"I think I um..." his head flung back down.

"Jeff! Wake up!" She pushed his torso.

His eyes fluttered open, "I love you."

She dismissed the proclamation coming from a drunken mind. It was a lie, she thought and left him alone as she went into the bedroom to take off the skin-tight dress. She felt great; even now that the intoxicated feeling was gone, she stared at her image in the mirror. Barely naked and unafraid, she felt beautiful in the lingerie he had picked.

When his tall frame appeared in the doorway, her heart quickened.

"You look so fucking good," he smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Jeff smiled lustfully, pulling her toward the bed. He gave her a gentle push back. His alcohol-tinged breath was hot near her crotch, adding to the heat she rendered.

Anna chuckled, "You need to go eat your food."

"You've let everyone eat this pussy but me."

He excitedly licked her teal-colored panties before pulling them down around her hips.

"You don't love my tongue anymore?"

Anna gasped when his lips scorched her clitoris, covering it whole as his tongue darted to lick up her wetness.

He sucked at her soft flesh, between murmuring words she could hardly make out. Jeff held her down as her hips lifted off of the soft sheets.

"Mmm, ah," she whimpered softly, rounding her hips around his bearded mouth.

"Stop running," he ordered, placing his finger in her hot crevice.

"Mmm," she whimpered as he pushed on her Gspot.

"Tell me you love me when you cum," he ordered, his voice more raspy and deep and hot on her smooth mound.

She groaned and grabbed at the damp waves that covered his head.

"Oh, oh. God," she panted, getting so close it almost hurt her to move.

He paused, and she panicked, opening her eyes to look down

Jeff's face was full of sorrow, "Say it, please."

Anna nodded and chuckled, eager for an eruption, "Lick it, please."

Jeff proceeded back to his flicks of her ripe clitoris. She started down at him, his eyes stayed on her face, and she bit her lips in anticipation. She found her pace again and gripped the sheets as it rounded back.

"Ahh, I... I love you. Mmmm, fuck, I love you!"

Anna shrunk in ecstasy, her legs weakening as she closed them around his neck.

"Fuck me!" Anna ruled.

Jeff chuckled and wiped his beard with a hazy stare, and brought his body up beside her. His breathing was just as ragged as her own.

"My dick," Jeff sighed. "It won't get hard; I think I am dying," he unfolded his trunks and glared at his flaccid cock.

"Coke dick?"

"I told you I can't drink sodas," he glared at her.

Anna giggled and patted his chest, sending a surge of anger across his face.

"No, boy. Cocaine, and don't even lie, I saw that shit on your nose. You and that red-headed lady, I knew she was high when she was sucking your gross toes," She cracked up.

Jeff felt a bit foolish at being so reckless, but he was in search of something that would ease his pain. His expression turned gloomy, "Sorry, I um."

"It's okay. Do you do it all the time?"

Jeff frowned, "Fuck no... my mother she. No, I just was trying to relax."

"Just asking. You drink a lot."

"Shut up; it's my honeymoon," he gave a lazy smile gazing at her face.

"Why do you care what I do?

"Because you're freaking me out," Anna laughed.

Jeff closed his eyes and brought Anna into his warm embrace, holding her bra-donned chest.

He kissed her hair, "I'm sorry, Anna. I love you."

"Why do you keep saying that? You don't mean it."

She rolled over to face him. His brown eyes were dark and wide open. They held a deep sadness. She had recognized it in his eyes the first time she met him.

"I mean, you're all I have. My family, they hate me."

"I'm sure they don't. You have friends and your women; they love you."

"They hate me too," he laughed to himself.

Anna felt sorry for him. She could understand his pain since she, too, had no one.

"I can't believe that."

"No, my sister and brother, they hate me. I hate them back; it's fine. You need someone to love you; why can't it be me?" Jeff stared at her with a weakness she had never observed.

"I don't know, and you don't need me."

"I don't need you? I need you. And you need me, and you pretend you don't need me. Well, maybe you don't, but I need you; I needed you so bad, you gave me everything I needed..." he paused and averted his gaze to the decorative pillowcase, getting lost in the patterns.

It made no sense to her, but she knew he wasn't in his right mind. She giggled at his intoxication, "What, I didn't even do anything?"

He brought his attention back to Anna.

"The first time. When we fucked, you um... the way you looked at me. You looked at me like I was going to hurt you." His brows furrowed, "But, then you didn't want me to leave you. I tried to leave you alone. I couldn't. Then you slapped the shit outta me, do you remember."

She rolled her eyes and gave him a slight nod, "You deserved it."

"Yeah, I'm a dick sometimes."

"Sometimes?" Anna smiled.

"I love your smile."

Jeff took her hand, and his eyes flickered with anger, "Where the fuck is your ring?"

Anna laughed and shook her head at his confusion. "You need to sleep. I lost my suitcase, remember."

He washed his hands over his face and chuckled, "I'm freaking out."

Anna smiled and pulled his head closer to her chest. Jeff nestled his head on her breasts as she stroked his hair, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I need you too. You're all I have now," Anna whispered.

He kissed her bra, "Can I be your dom?"

"Maybe. Or I might be yours."

He looked up at her in confusion, and her face held a smirk.

She popped his jaw, "Get back down there, you limp dick, bitch."

Jeff smiled as the blood rushed to his cock, "Yes, ma'am."

"Don't fucking bite it."

He nibbled expertly around her clit as her hands grabbed at his hair. His dick quickly found the vitality to pursue her, and he yanked at her short legs.

"NO!" Anna screamed and laughed.

"Shut up! I'm not Charles, bitch. You really believed I would let you get over on me?"

Anna laughed, pleased that his confidence was returning, "I'm sorry, wait."

"What did I tell you about running?"

She giggled when her legs flew up in the air, and she was soon stuffed with his familiar cock.

"Yeah, Daddy is back," he chuckled.

He looked down at her smooth mound and smirked, "You shaved that for me?" He asked, stroking relatively slowly.

Anna shook her head in defiance, "For Sara."

"Fuck her; this is my pussy," he groaned out.

It was a perfect fit, her flesh nuzzling comfortably around his shaft. He thrusted up, taking in her hooded eyes, "You've been a busy this weekend, fucking everyone but me." Anna gasped as he dug deeper into her, "I'm... a whore."

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, his face full of emotion.

"Derek,"

Anna laughed as his thick hand encircled her neck. She leaned back and groaned in ecstasy. Jeff let go and smacked her face lightly; redness appeared on her cheek. She pushed at his hard chest.

"Stop fucking with me; you know I'm crazy." Jeff smiled as he lifted her hips, falling over to bring her on top.

Anna rocked her ass on his cock, gradually increasing as she felt the surge of an oncoming orgasm. As her hands rubbed his chest, he watched as she fell under his cocks spell.

"Fuck me, little girl, you were talking all that shit," he smiled.

She fell and kissed his lips, "I belong to you."

"Goddamn right you do," he slapped her ass cheek.

At 3 am Saturday, the two were slumped in bed, Jeff's arm stretched out over the mattress and his leg wrapped around Anna's waist. He stirred when he felt cold metal against his wrists. He subconsciously yanked his arm back, then opened his eyes.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

The two officers looked down upon the newlyweds, "Jeffrey Anderson?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm under arrest."

Jeff groaned and draped the blanket over Anna's naked frame.

He sighed and laid his head back on the pillow.

"Can I dress first?"