Married to a Bully Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have to go home, but we have to get outta here. If I see Ray again...." Jeff shook his head.

He glanced at her wrist, feeling better now that some redness had gone away. He took deep breaths to stop from doing something drastic.

"We...um, we could go to Cuba or... Shit, we gotta be back by Monday, huh?" He chuckled.

'I've never seen the ocean," she confided.

Jeff's face fell a bit at her statement, "Well, we can go see one."

**************************************

The beach house was nested between two other cottages, both smaller than the vast one they entered. The large set of keys Jeff had swiped from Alicia's key crook worked for every single house on the small streak of beach on the North Carolina island. Retirement and romantic getaways were the primary reasons people visited this island, yet Jeff had plans that didn't involve novel-worthy romance. His honeymoon would instead be filled with raunchy sex, and he knew exactly where to find it.

Anna looked out across the path to the ocean view, and the waves rolled out onto an off-white sandy beach. Even if her life wasn't promising right now, she couldn't stop smiling.

"It's beautiful," she noted dreamily.

"It's salty water and a trillion rocks," Jeff chuckled, unpacking his suitcase.

"Did you bring a Bikini?"

He was more interested in seeing his wife half naked than anything else.

Anna looked his way and shook her head as she walked back into the main bedroom and grabbed her suitcase.

"I can wear my sleep shorts and a tank top," she commented while opening the small bag.

Her face dropped when she opened it, revealing bright dress shirts and a few black pants, which she had not packed.

"Oh no. I think I grabbed the wrong bag at the airport; I must have...."

She flipped it over, and it looked a lot like the one she had been carrying. She looked toward Jeff with concern, yet he wasn't paying much attention to her with his phone in his hand.

"Jeff, my ring was in the bag!"

He didn't look up from his phone, "I'll get you another one."

"What am I going to wear?"

"We will figure it out; calm the fuck down," he said, taking a seat on the balcony chair. "There are stores in Havelock; we'll take the ferry back..." he trailed off as he looked at his phone with a smirk.

"Stay here, and I'll be back in a few hours. I'll bring back some clothes."

"What?" She looked at him anxiously.

"Here."

He handed her a credit card from his wallet and took long strides toward the door. "I got you, Anna. Relax and unwind. Go get you a drink or something."

Anna was a bit disappointed she wouldn't be picking out her clothes, yet she was sort of happy he was leaving her be. She took her time exploring the big house and the numerous bedrooms. Making her way outside, she walked onto the waterfront, basking in the cool breeze and sunshine. She paid for a long towel at a local store and draped it over the sand. Sleep came all too easily, that is until she woke up with water surrounding her feet.

"How the-"

"Hey, I was going to wake you before the waves took you away," a voice said.

Anna shielded her eyes to look up at the bikini-clad young woman.

"Hey...uh, I thought I was back there," Anna chuckled.

"High tide, girl, it always happens to me."

The bleach blonde beauty smiled and plopped down where Anna's head had been laying.

"I'm Sara," she smiled.

"Anna."

"Are you staying around here?"

Anna nodded and pointed toward the big beach house behind her.

"You are an Anderson?" She asked, puzzled.

"No. Oh yeah, I am. I just got married to one," Anna laughed at forgetting that important fact so soon.

"Oh damn, you're married to money. Same. I stay down there. My husband is retired. He's 64," She rolled her eyes and glanced at the sand, "But, gotta love the perks."

Anna nodded in agreement, "Mine is not that old, a fucking asshole, though."

"Can't get it up?" She asked sympathetically

"No, he can't keep it in his pants," Anna shook her head.

"Charles used to be that way; well, he had a lady friend, but he can barely satisfy me, so he had to let the woman go," Sara giggled.

"Oh wow. Yeah, Jeff has a lot of women. He's actually pretty good in bed."

"Ooh, you hit the jackpot," Sara chuckled.

"Girl, it's been a wild ride."

"What did the family have to say about it? Charlie, his son, tried to blackmail me into leaving his father."

"How much?"

"A quarter million, but he's worth a lot more than that, plus he lives here."

"Where are you from?"

"Jacksonville, it's like two hours away. My family is not in the picture, so when I met Charles, I just jumped on board with whatever. Then he proposed, and I said fuck yeah and moved out here."

"I'm from Texas. Similar situation, but I was sort of scared to take the jump. Jeff is crazy as hell," Anna shook her head. "I should get back, and he said he would be back in a few hours."

"Can we exchange numbers? We could hang out or something, I know you're on vacation, but it's boring as fuck here most times," Sara giggled but let her head drop in a sigh.

"Yeah. Fuck, my phone is in the house. You can come with me if you are not doing anything."

"Yay, I made a friend!"

The pair walked up toward the beach house as they shared the stories of their young marriage to money. They settled down at the kitchen table. Anna offered her guest refreshments from the fully stocked kitchen, and Sara chose a beer. The two laughed and talked, enjoying the company of someone in their generation.

The boisterous way Jeff entered the house startled them both, and he was not alone. The man holding her drunk husband up wasn't as tall as him but wider and broad-shouldered.

"Anna?" He asked.

The man had dreads that dangled from his head and fell past his shoulders.

"He had a few too many; thought I'd bring him back."

Anna stood up and glared at her husband's drunkenness. He looked down with a slurried smile.

"Don't look at me like that," he pointed at her. "You can't be mad at me, you're not my real wife, and I got you some sexy shit to wear."

Jeff's smile faltered as he glared at the other young woman, "Who the fuck is that?"

"My friend Sara, we-"

"Is this a three-way?" He asked and wrapped his arms around Anna's head.

"He's drunk, and I wouldn't listen to half of what he says," the dreaded man laughed. "I'm Derek, by the way."

"Sara. I live down the street. I just met your wife. I don't think she wants to fuck me," she smiled at Jeff.

Anna had mentioned Jeff's freaky things but left out the harsher acts.

Jeff chuckled, "So, what are you doing in my house then?"

"Don't listen to him. Why don't you go lay down or something," Anna offered, peering into the bags at the brightly colored bras and lace panties.

"Jeff, you just bought underwear? What am I supposed to wear?" "There's a dress and some shorts and a top. I picked up some stuff while Jeff was throwing every panty he could find in the bag."

"Thank you."

Derek smiled and patted his friend's shoulder as he sat slumped on the chair.

"See, I'm a good husband."

Jeff gazed toward Sara, who giggled at what she thought was his silliness. He eyed her D cups with lust licking his lips, "You want dick. I can see it in your eyes."

"Jeff!" Anna scowled. "He's joking; I'm so sorry."

"It's okay; he's fucked up. You two are on vacation," she smiled back at him.

Her friend's husband was a hottie, and his chocolate friend looked just as delicious.

"You're lucky it's like you're on permanent vacation," Derek smiled.

"Yeah, it gets boring sometimes."

"You're married, I see," Derek glanced at her rock.

Sara nodded but gave him a longing look, letting him know she wanted a taste of chocolate. She could feel some tension between the couple, so she moved closer to Derek.

Jeff grinned and grabbed Anna's waist bringing her closer to him.

"I'm going to fuck the shit outta you all night."

Sara giggled and looked toward Derek, hoping he was down to do the same to her.

Anna fell back on Jeff's lap, not wanting to protest in front of their guests. He let his tongue wet her neck. She rolled her eyes playfully as his lips traveled up her ear.

"You are drunk."

"I know, but I'm going to destroy that motherfucker for what he did to you, I promise," he swore, giving her a sloppy kiss.

"You smell like a liquor bottle."

Anna pushed up to remove herself from his grip. When she did, he smacked her ass.

"Go! Try on those clothes and take your little friend with you," he ordered.

Anna turned to him, "Thank you, and thank you, Derek, for helping."

"No problem, sweetheart."

"She is sweet as sugar," Jeff licked his lips. "I want to see those panties on that ass, now go."

Sara bit her lip and gave a dreamy look to the both of them before following Anna to the bedroom.

"That little white girl is cheating on her husband tonight," Derek noted.

"Ugh, have fun. She's too young for me."

"What? You have a 21-year-old wife."

"She's got an old soul," Jeff commented as he crushed the pill into a fine powder. "How much should I put in?"

Jeff was clumsy, adding the powder into the Coke can.

"Not too much."

"She needs to loosen up,"

"She's going to be stiff and dead if you add too much. Micro dosing, micro means little, like your dick, bitch," Derek teased.

"You think she will freak out?"

"Maybe, you need to stay sober, just in case."

"I'll try," Jeff smiled.

"Yeah, right, I'll be the babysitter. I'll probably only have a few beers. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow."

"Motherfucker! You didn't come to my wedding!"

"Most of my friends don't randomly marry their employees for inheritance money."

"That house is mine; this is mine. Fuck, this whole goddamn island belongs to me that bitch stole-"

"Bro, you've been talking about that shit all damn afternoon," Derek intervened.

"It's the truth. I'm getting it back."

"Relax, it's your honeymoon, homie."

Anna returned in the tight-fitting dress; first, it hugged her curves perfectly. She kept pulling it down; if not, her cheeks would be peeking out of the bottom.

"This one doesn't fit."

"It looks nice," he smiled.

Derek didn't want to stare openly but could have fucked the girl right there with Jeff knocked out on the couch.

Sara smirked, "Told you so. You look sexy as fuck, and your husband will love it."

Anna rolled her eyes; she didn't give a fuck what he loved.

Sara plopped down on the couch next to Derek. She bit her lip; his chocolate skin was smooth and velvety.

"I love your hair," she commented and brushed a strand around.

"Thanks," he replied. "He wants you to wear that tonight," he told Anna.

"What's happening tonight?" Sara asked before Anna could.

Derek chuckled nervously; tonight, he would be fucking his friend's wife. He didn't want to embarrass her, unsure how much she told her new friend about her and Jeff's lifestyle.

"It's their honeymoon, and I'm sure they will have something special planned. But we will probably go to a party later."

"I love parties," Sara grinned.

"I hate parties. Can you go for me," Anna giggled, taking a sip of her coke.

Derek chuckled nervously, "It's an adult party; for example, you might see a dick or pussy lip."

"Damn, see, I knew you two were freaky," she pointed between Anna and Jeff's sprawled-out frame.

"Well, it's almost 6. Sleepyhead might not make it," he shrugged.

Anna looked at Jeff, fuming at him for making her wear this tight, uncomfortable dress.

"I look ridiculous for real." Anna held the dress down and twirled around.

"Your tripping, sweetheart," Derek laughed.

"Jeff. Wake up! Tell your wife how sexy she looks," Derek smiled at Anna.

Jeff stirred and opened his eyes.

"I wasn't even asleep," he shrugged.

The two burst with laughter, and he chuckled.

"You need to wake up. We aren't going to that party," Anna smirked.

"You will go wherever the fuck I tell you to go," he murmured and laid back on the couch.

"Wake up! Lightweight," Derek taunted.

The name-calling caused Jeff to spring up and give a little laugh. He stared at Anna's physique in the tight-fitting dress.

"Goddamn," he motioned her to come to him.

"What?"

"You don't like it?" He asked, pulling her closer.

She took a sip of coke and shook her head. Jeff laughed; he knew she would soon have the time of her life. The party wouldn't be happening for a few hours. As a loving wife, Sara returned to her husband after the two women exchanged numbers. Anna promised to inform her when they were on the way to the festivities. Meanwhile, Derek lit a joint for him and Jeff to share.

"She's a bitch, man," Jeff snickered, taking a puff of the rolled paper.

"I am not. You are a fucking asshole," she countered.

"You two aren't going to make it three months, and I promise you that," Derek laughed.

"She fucked my cousin!"

"You fucked my aunt and my best friend and-"

"She let her uncle eat her pussy," Jeff raised his hands in surrender.

"You made me!"

"Not the first time," he smiled and wiggled his finger at her.

Anna glanced at Derek, "He's not my real uncle, and he... I'm not the problem," she giggled.

Derek chuckled and took a puff of the joint.

"Do you want some?" Derek asked and scooted closer toward Anna.

"No, thank you,"

"No, thank you," Jeff mimicked and stood to retrieve the joint.

He took a solid puff and blew it in her face.

"See, he's an asshole."

Derek chuckled, he had known Jeff most of his life, and she was right, but he could tell they both liked each other.

"He just wants you to loosen up, take a puff and see how you feel," he urged.

Anna smiled and nodded, making Jeff's jaw clench.

"I've never even smoked a cigarette before," she commented.

"Have you ever fucked a black guy before?" Jeff asked.

Anna looked at Derek and apologized for his behavior.

"No, it's fine, I know that white boy has a good heart, and that is a good question," he smiled at her.

It was the first positive comment she had heard about him, and it came from a stranger she wasn't sure about.

Anna shook her head, getting lost in her thoughts as the THC invaded her mind. She looked down as Derek's fingers played with the hem of her dress. He rubbed his slight bulge, looking down at her thick thighs. They were darker now that she had been in the sunshine.

Anna smirked and glared at the two men who wore lingering smiles.

"No!"

"Yes," Jeff ruled.

"Maybe."

Anna giggled and stood up, knowing what they wanted to happen.

"You are no fun," Jeff sneered.

Derek openly gawked at her ample ass as she sauntered away and went to change into something more comfortable.

"Ain't no way, you're handling all that ass. I bet you're hardly getting past her cheeks," Derek commented.

"I'm good at what I do. She loves this dick."

"She hasn't had me yet."

"I tried," Jeff shrugged.

"She's bad as fuck, Jeff. Are you going to let her go in three months?"

Jeff nodded, "Yeah, she's not gonna stay with me. She will likely leave me when she gets all her money."

"Maybe she will stick around, or...." Derek shrugged.

"Or what? She will find a real husband. A good one; she deserves it. She's a good girl. I like her," Jeff confessed, snuffing out the joint.

"Like wasn't the word you used at the bar."

Jeff chuckled and shook his head, "I was just drunk. Ray pissed me off... I care about her."

Anna returned in a bright bathing suit. The top was lime green and hot pink, and the cups were just right, but the bottoms were black and too small.

"This one doesn't fit either."

When she twirled around, both of her tan ass cheeks were bursting out of the bottoms.

"I love it," Derek grinned.

Anna blushed and turned toward Jeff,

"Do you like it, daddy?"

Jeff stared at her in turmoil, his dick throbbing in need. He bit his lip as she bounded onto his lap.

"Why are you calling me, daddy?"

He smirked; those drugs were working, he thought.

"You don't want to be my daddy?" she asked, playing with the collar on his shirt.

Derek's point of view was stunning as her ass wiggled on his friend's lap. He coughed and shook his head.

Jeff laughed and slapped her ass cheek, "We are going to the party, little girl."

Anna pouted and turned her nose up.

"And I'm getting my dick sucked by a professional. No teeth, all throat," he whispered.

"I don't care," she giggled.

Anna continued scraping her bikini-covered pussy against his pants.

"She thinks I was born yesterday," he smiled. "You would have fallen for something like this." He pointed toward Derek.

"Nah, Man, you are stupid as hell," Derek laughed.

"What do you want?" Jeff asked her.

Anna smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Some black dick," she whispered and lapped at his ear.

Jeff's heart was pounding, and his cock throbbed with pride.

"Go get it. No sucking. No kissing. No-"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want," she smiled, interrupting his rulings.

"Don't make me beat his ass. I don't think I could win," Jeff whispered.

Anna got off her husband's lap and settled on Derek's wide lap.

"Fuck," he murmured as her hips swiveled seductively around his waist.

She humped him, his hands gripping her ass cheeks.

"You think you can handle it?"

"Can you handle me?" Her breath was hot on his ear.

Anna gasped at being tossed to the side. Before she could lift, his hands pulled at her bottoms. They weren't entirely down to her knees before he pushed her legs in the air. He bent down and let his tongue roll around her clit.

"You are sweet," he smiled.

Anna began whimpering as his tongue flicked her hard bean faster. Soon after, her opening was dripping with her thick cream.

"Turn around and toot that ass up for me."

Derek pulled out a hanging dick that wasn't fully erect yet. The head was almost a rosy pink, and he stroked it slowly as she positioned herself on all fours, laying her head to the side as she looked toward her husband.

Jeff wore a smirk as he watched on. Derek entered her gradually and chuckled, "You haven't even put a dent in this pussy."

"Take it easy on her," Jeff winked.

Anna kept her head down and braced herself for the next few inches. She was stuffed but determined to put on a show for Jeff. Anna arched her back, keeping her hands on the couch. She pushed back on his dick, taking another few inches.

"Throw that ass," Jeff cackled.

She gave him a sneer and pushed back more, coating Derek's dark dick in her smooth cream.

He pushed in and out, holding on to her bathing suit straps.

"Shit!" He cursed and stopped his movements.

Jeff's laughter filled the room as Anna continued her ass assault on Derek's lengthy cock. Up and back, she began to rotate her hips and could feel the start of an orgasm.

"Oooh, fuck me!"

She groaned and arched her back to give him more access to her pussy.

He gripped her hips and gave her a series of thrusts. "Damn, you are so fucking wet," he groaned.

He wiped the sweat from his brow and shook his head at Jeff. Derek could understand now why Jeff let the L word slip up in a drunken conversation. The point of view of her slamming her ass against him sent precum dripping from his sensitive head.

"I'm cumming!" She announced, popping her ass cheeks harder onto his pelvis.

Derek pulled her hair, "This is some good dick, huh?"

"oooh, fuck. Yes, I..."

As intense pressure flooded her body, Derek's condom was full of cum.

"Shit!" He cursed and let his fingers trace down her sticky sweat-covered back.

He took a deep breath and removed the condom, shaking his head.

"I thought you were gonna handle it, big dawg?" Jeff laughed. "Come here, little girl."

Anna stumbled a bit as she got up. She felt weird, and maybe it was the weed, she thought. Although she wasn't a fan of Jeff, she couldn't stop smiling.