Married to a yogi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No wonder Charles invited me too, this was meant for couples to come and have fun.

Reagan slowly walked to Raymond's head, and she slowly put her legs on either side of Raymond's head. She kept looking down to see Raymond's reaction as she did. From our point of view, we could see Raymond's member stiffen in reaction from the view he was getting of Reagan's trimmed pussy.

Looking around the room, almost all couples were giggling. One girl even did a quick squat and lowered her butt to her partner's face, and sprung back up. She busted out laughing. Charles saw it too. "That's right, have fun with it. Like I said, feel free to go where your body takes you."

Another girl even reached down and spread her pussy lips, and laughed. Her partner reached down and stroke his dick; I think it was a subconscious reaction. He quickly let himself go, and put his hands back down. Charles' partner walked up to him, and squatted down. She reached down and grabbed his arm, and guided his hand back. She said something we couldn't make out, but her body language was reassuring and kind. He stroke himself a bit more, then reached up to hold his partner's ankles. She must have told him not to be shy or something like that.

Reagan had already started leaning back and getting into position on Raymond's feet. For a few minutes, their face and bodies displayed a focus on their tasks. After Reagan got in position, they visually relaxed. Hell, from our point of view, we could see a slight glimmer in Reagan's lips, and a small drop forming in Raymond's cock head. They were totally enjoying it.

"I think someone is getting turned on." I whispered to Maria. A second later, I almost yelped loudly when I felt a gentle flick on my dick, and I looked down to see Maria's huge smile.

"Yeah, looks like it." She responded grinning up at me, and poking my dick. I was pitching a tent through my shorts. Funny, but that's when I consciously realized that this DID have me turned on, and Maria's touch electrified me.

I nodded in agreement. "You know what I meant, look at them, they're both getting turned on."

Maria just laughed, and turned back to see the yogis. I kept looking down at her, and then realized my hardon was inches from her face, and I was perfectly okay with that.

The class held the position, and Charles told them to come down after 5 deep breaths. All of the couples eventually came down, but the couple next to Reagan and Raymond. The whole class turned to look at them to patiently wait, then the woman slid off her partner's legs and landed on his stomach. They laughed, and instead of standing up, she scooted her butt to her feet, where they were in either side of his head, and sat on her partner's face. The whole class looked in surprise, and she threw her head back in enjoyment. After 5-10 seconds, she got on her feet, and pushed up.

The lady turned to look at the class, and just smiled. Reagan gave her a thumbs up, and Charles' partner did a silent clap motion, smiling ear to ear.

Reagan was still standing next to Raymond's head, and we could hear her ask "how are you doing, partner?"

"Doing really good!" Raymond exclaimed. "That was wild."

Just then, Reagan surprised us and did a super quick squat down and up over Raymond's face. She took a step back and laughed. Charles came up to them, and told them not to be shy, and continue having fun.

Around the room, other couples started looking at each other with more passion. That little act from the frisky couple got everyone going, and loosened the mood.

"Okay everyone. We're going to try bird's dive, which is like a diving bird pose, but more interesting." Charles called out, walking up to the front of the class. "Chloe and I will demonstrate, as we don't do it very often in our regular classes."

The whole class had their eyes glued on Charles, and his partner, Chloe.

They got in position with Chloe standing next to Charles' head, and faced him. She then lowered her hips to his extended arm and hands, and she held on to his knees for support. When they found their balance, Charles lowered his knees. It looked very tranquil...with the exception that Chloe's face was almost directly over Charles' stiff member.

All of the couples looked at each other, smirking and the frisky couple started giggling like teenagers. They looked like they were in their 40's, but their energy was definitely likened to teenagers.

"Just like that." Charles finished. Then he lowered his arms and shoulders, which gave Chloe the perfect opportunity to plant a few kisses on his dick. The whole class started giggling again, and they all got in position.

I looked over at Reagan and Raymond, and she had squatted down to talk to him. Since they were the closest to us, I could make out almost everything.

"You okay with this?" Reagan asked.

"Well, yeah!" Raymond answered. "But are you?" He shot back.

"Pinky promise that this stays between us." She gave him her fist, with her pinky extended. Raymond reached his fist with his pinky extended too. "Deal." He confirmed. After they swore, Reagan dropped her knees by Raymond's head and kissed him on the lips.

"Well, Theo." Maria whispered to me. "Looks like your wife is going to blow my husband."

I looked down, and Maria looked and our eyes locked. She had a wicked smile. I have no idea what took over my body, but I reached down, and pushed my boxers down and let my dick sprung out. I went to put my hand behind Maria's head, when she reached up and pointed my dick towards her, and enveloped my dick with her soft lips.

She started giving me an amazing blowjob. Sure enough, Reagan and Raymond got in position, and did the bird's dive pose. They held it for 10 seconds or so, then Raymond lowered Reagan like Charles showed them. Reagan didn't kiss him though, she opened her mouth and took him in right away. Instead of just giving him a quick suck and rolling off, she stayed there, basically on a 69 nine position with Raymond.

I looked at the other couples, and every couple had the girls kissing, licking, or sucking the guys. Even the couple that left some clothes on initially, had taken the guys' shorts off and his partner was kissing his shaft now. Maria stopped blowing me and turned her head to look at the action. She kept gently stroking me as she got an eye full from the class.

I took the opportunity to bend down and kiss her. We kissed for a bit, then I straighten up again and she took me back in. She looked up at me while I was watching her blow me. I was in complete heaven, then Charles' voice brought me back to reality.

"Good, good." He said in his most soothing tone possible. "Enjoy the moment." He said walking around the room, smiling away. "Stay here as long as you'd like. We'll be taking a break after this. For those that need water, there are bottles in the lobby. So please, help yourself."

I looked up quickly. "In the lobby?", I thought. I got a sense of panic, aside from the dark and plants, there wasn't an easy place to hide. I was temporarily distracted again by seeing Reagan and Raymond. She had spread her legs, and now her knees were on the sides of Raymond's head. His hands were wrapped around her ass, and I could see his tongue lick her wet lips. I kept watching them for a few more seconds. Then I reached down and started pulling Maria up. She got on her feet, and I whispered to her. "We have to hide, but look."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and turned to look. She gasped. "No way..." she whispered. We were both looking at our spouses 69'ing each other. It was surreal.

"We have to go. They're going to break and come in here to get water." I told her, but still looking at the two lovers.

Maria looked around slowly, then she nudged me. "In there, looks like an office." She started walking towards it, holding my hand and taking with me. It was hard for me to look away. I turned, and with my free hand I pulled my boxers back to cover my swinging dick. Maria slowly opened the door and we got in.

The office was super dark, and initially we couldn't see anything; that didn't stop us. Maria was still holding my hand when she reached for my chest, then she moved her hands behind my neck to pull me closer. I reached down and wrapped my hands around her waist, and we made out. If my wife was in the other room with her husband's cock down her throat, then I was going to take Maria. I'm sure she was thinking the same thing of Raymond and Reagan's sitting on his face.

My hands started wondering, and I cupped her ass. It was warm and firm. I gave it a nice squeeze, and Maria bit my lip. We kept kissing for a bit longer, then I took my shirt off. She must have done the same, for when we hugged again, I could feel her firm nipples poking my chest, and her soft warm tits press against my chest. She reached down and cupped my ass, and I did the same.

A few seconds later, I slipped my hand under her yoga pants, and I felt her soft skin, and the straps of her thong. She did the same to me, and her cool hands gripped my ass. Still kissing, we pushed each others remaining clothes down, then she wriggled out of her pants and thong, and I kicked my shorts and boxers to the side. We broke the kiss, and I looked around. Now that our eyes were adjusted, we could make out some stuff furniture in the office.

My eyes locked on the desk, and I took Maria's hand and let her around it. I pushed the chair out of the way, and turned Maria away from me and bent her over the desk. She gasped, and I got on my knees behind her. She immediately moved her legs to spread them, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks. She knew exactly what I was going to do.

I held her hips, and started licking her from the tip of her clit to her ass. She tasted and smelled wonderful. I was going to love this, and I knew she would too. I spent a lot of time kissing, licking, sucking, and probing with my tongue. Maria moaned softly, and when I hit the spot just right, she just squeezed and spread her ass cheeks more.

When I heard people giggling and talking outside, I knew they had taken their break, and were getting water. I stood up, and positioned my dick in the entrance of Maria. In turn, Maria let go of her ass cheeks, and propped her torso up on her elbows. She looked back, and whispered just enough that I could hear you. "Fuck me, Theo." I didn't have to be told twice.

I plunged in, and with all the lubrication, I slipped right in smoothly. Maria felt very very tight. She pushed back at me to get me deeper, and we started rocking. The talking and giggling died down in the lobby, and people were going back to their mats.

"Okay everyone." Chloe announced to the class. The talking and giggling in the room seemed to have stopped. "Now lets do a pose that the ladies will enjoy." We heard lots of hoots and laughs come from everyone. I sped up my thrust in and out of Maria, and she pushed back harder, making the wonderful sound of hips and butt smacking. Just then, the door opened.

From the silhouette in the door, I could tell it was a guy. He turned the lights on, and it was Charles. He gasped a bit, and his eyes were wide open. He just stood there, keeping his hand on the light switch, looking completely surprised. We must have looked like a couple of deer in the headlight.

After a second, I made a "quiet" motion with my finger to my lips, and I whispered. "I'm Reagan's husband. We came in late, and saw the class from the lobby. This is Maria..." Maria pushed herself up, and stood up. Covering her tits with her arm.

Charles' face softened and he got a huge smile on his face. He closed the door behind him. "I know Maria, she's one of my teachers, and I know you too." He said, going around to a side table to get two jars of oil. He came up to us and smiled warmly. "Your spouses are having fun, and it makes my heart warm to see you two are as well." He reached over to Maria and pushed her arm down, letting her breast free.

"Remember, no judgement here." He turned off the lights, opened the door, then turned around. "I'm very glad I caught you two, and you found a way to enjoy this experience. Stay here are long as you'd like."

He closed the door, and Maria turned around and we both tried really hard not to laugh too loud. We made out more, and I picked her up and put her on the desk. The class did a few more yoga poses from what we could hear, but we didn't pay much attention.

Maria and I were still having sex, having moved to one of the guess chairs when we could definitely hear skin on skin smacks, and lots of groans and moans. She was straddling me, going up and down, when she asked me if I wanted to see what they were up to. I agreed, and she got off me.

We snuck our way back to our spying spot, and the sight was amazing.

Right in front of us, we saw Chloe sitting on Raymond's face while he was laying on his mat. Just in front of her, Reagan was gyrating her hips on top of Raymond, he must have been deep in her at that point. Between Chloe and Reagan, Charles was standing with his legs apart on either side of Raymond, and holding on to Reagan's head as she bobbed back and forth on his shaft. Chloe was holding Charles by his hips, and must have been licking his ass from how she was moving her head up and down, leading with her chin.

Around them, only a few couples were solo. Most people had the one of the girls on all four, while two guys spit roasted them. One pair of couples had a guy on his back, spreading his legs as another guy was slowly between his legs. The girls were on either side of him holding the guys legs.

The previously shy couple were kissing, as the guy was sitting up, holding himself up with his arms behind him, while his partner slowly rode him up and down. She was completely nude now.

Our jaws were gaped open looking at the scene. I pulled Maria in front of me, and she bent over a bit to give me access, and I slipped back in. We started having sex in the lobby, watching all the action. I'd been able to hold it, but I knew I wouldn't last too long from all of this sensory overload.

I bent over to whisper to Maria. "Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"I am, but tell me when you're about to cum. I want to turn around." She whispered back, looking back at me.

We both turned to look at our spouses again. Chloe had gotten off of Raymond's face, and was giving him tender kisses while kneeling on his side. Charles had stepped towards Raymond's side, but Reagan was keeping him in her mouth. After deep-throating him and kissing his shaft one last time, Charles leaned down and gave Reagan a kiss, and left them.

As Charles and Chloe moved to the next couple to "assist", Reagan collapsed on Raymond's and they started kissing, not caring that each of them had just had someone else in their face or mouth. Reagan's ass started going up and down. I knew that Raymond was loving life, as Reagan is an expert in riding my cock to completion.

I was looking at my wife French kissing another man, and I was fucking that guy's wife in turn. I could feel the spark electricity start on the base of my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long. "I'm going to cum soon." I whispered to Maria, panting and trying not to be too loud.

"Good, good, just tell me when, Baby." Maria said between her own moans. A few second later, and I knew the chain reaction started, and I wasn't going to stop it. "Okay, okay." I said.

Maria quickly got off my dick and turned around while getting on her knees. She opened her mouth, and I started pumping her face as soon as her lips closed around my cock. I came in her mouth spurt after spurt. I was incredibly turned on by hearing her swallows, and her eagerness to get every last drop.

A bit later, she kissed my shaft and balls. I was still hard, and seeing another man's wife blow me had me wanting more.

"Get back up, let's take care of you." I whispered to her. Maria's eyes squinted from her smile, and she engulfed my dick one last time. Making sure she covered my dick with a liberal amount of spit, and spread it around with her tongue.

She turned back around, bent over a bit to stick out her butt, and back I guided my stiff member back into her moist love channel.

Looking back up, it seemed like the whole class had turned into one big orgy. The shy couple actually started doing a few yoga poses on their own, and Charles and Chloe went up to them to talk. As Charles was telling them about a different yoga pose, Chloe got in front of the guy, and showed the guy's partner what to do next. I believe the pose is called a flying superman pose, and extremely sexy even fully clothed. We could clearly see that the guy was turned on by having a naked woman straddle his chest, but he didn't make any moves towards Chloe.

After a bit more instructions, the two previously shy partners did the pose, and it looked beautiful. It was just magical seeing them hold it. Charles and Chloe just stood back smiling, and then showed them how to safely come down. Then they moved on to another couple. The couple went back to practice that pose again, with huge smiles on their face.

Two other couples that had come together for a foursome had seen that, and they stopped having sex, and tried some other poses, having switched partners between them.

Maria and I slowed our pace, but we kept having sex. Enjoying the feeling of my cock penetrating her, and her pussy lips wrap around my dick when I pulled out.

Eventually, even the frisky foursome with the two guys having sex did some yoga poses, but this time with the two guys together, and the two girls together. Here and there, they would take a break and do something sexy like a quick blow or lick, but the class actually started doing yoga poses on their own.

Regan and Raymond had stopped riding each other, and after they whispered some things we couldn't make out, Reagan lifted her hips to get off Raymond. As soon as Raymond's dick was out of Reagan, three big drops of cum dripped from Reagan, and onto Raymond's leg. Chloe walked up to them with a towel, and cleaned Raymond's leg, and gave the rag to Reagan to clean herself.

Raymond sat up and crossed his legs. Reagan got in front of him, and turned around to sit down on his lap. The two sat together watching other couples. Their backs were to Maria and I, but I could see Raymond's arms move; he must have been playing with my wife's tits. She had her head turned to one side, and Raymond was kissing her neck. They just looked from couple to couple. After a few minutes, Reagan stood up, and Raymond got on his back. Shortly after, they did a few more acro poses. Between one of the poses, Reagan did the squat over Raymond's face, but then just rested her knees down, and she reached down to stroke his hair as Raymond let his tongue and lips do all the work.

Seeing this got Maria going. From our gentle but consistent pace we did, she pushed back harder. I wasn't sure if she was getting turned on watching another woman sit on her husband's face, or what it was, but she was softly moaning even more now. She gyrated her hips against mine, and I could feel her womanhood getting warmer. A minute later, she reached back and put her hands over mine on her hips, and I could feel her contractions. Her back began flexing more as she was catching her breath, but I could tell it was an intense orgasm.

She shivered a few times, and then straighten up and I slipped out. She turned around and we made out passionately. I opened my eyes, and saw that Reagan and Raymond had gotten up, and were doing a thigh stand. She looked amazing.

I broke the kiss, and turned Maria around to look at our spouses. She settled against my chest, and I wrapped my arms around her. With one hand, I cupped one of her breast, and with the other, I played with her short pubic hair. We both watched Reagan and Raymond hold the pose for a bit, and the shy couple coming up to them and asking questions.