Married to a yogi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nudged Maria's head to the side, and I started kissing her neck. Reagan and Raymond walked over to the shy couple's mat, and Reagan stood behind Raymond wrapping her arms around his belly. They seemed to be giving them pointers.

"We should go before they wrap up. It'll be easier." I whispered in her ear while nibbling her earlobe.

She nodded, and turned around. We kissed one more time, and picked up our stuff. We changed in the office, in case we made noises, and slipped out quietly.

We walked together in the street, and recounted what we saw, and what we did. We'd bust out giggling like children. We passed by Reagan and Raymond's car, which were parked a lot closer to where we parked, and just smiled, saying how they were probably holding each other right now letting their hands wonder.

When we got around the block, and there was no way anyone could see us from the windows, we held hands. By the time we got to the her car, I had my arm around her shoulders, and she had her arm around my waist.

We were talking next to her good, when I got a text from Reagan. "Mind if I stay and do another yoga class. You don't have to wait for me to eat." I showed Maria, and she laughed. Then her watch buzzed, telling her she had a message. It was Raymond. He wanted to stay for another class.

We both laughed, and for some reason, I just wanted to kiss her. We made out in the sidewalk, and I didn't care one bit. I responded to Reagan that it was fine, and to have fun. Maria responded the same to Raymond.

"Did you want to go and get dinner?" I finally asked her.

"Hmm....no...duh. You are following me to my house." Maria said pulling me closer for a kiss. "They're going to be occupied for a while."

That day, Maria and I made love in her house. We didn't fuck fast, or hard, but we enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I went back home, and washed up. Reagan came home an hour after I got home, gave me a kiss, and said she wanted to take a shower. I got instantly hard, thinking of the two dicks she had sucked, if not more after we left. That night, Reagan was also very tender and sweet.

Reagan wanted to go slow as well. When she rode me, she would grind her pubic mound on mine slowly but forcefully. I could tell by her closed eyes she was enjoying it tremendously. I wasn't sure if she was sore from her yoga class, but she hardly ever was that way when it came to stimulating her clit. Both Reagan and I came hard that night, and we slept like babies.

The next day, I started communicating with Maria, and exchanging text with her throughout the day. She said she was going to talk to Charles next time she taught. I suggested that she tell Charles not to say anything, but he should invite Reagan and Raymond again. We'll join them afterwards, and surprise them after class starts.

After that day, I incorporated yoga more into my own personal gym routine.

A few days later, and Maria was set to teach. After her class was over, Maria confirmed that she talked to Charles, and he wouldn't say anything. She also said to block off my calendar in two weeks, when the next couple's acro yoga class would be. Charles would be inviting Reagan directly.

I told Reagan that I'd be busy with some friends going kayaking that day, so if she wanted to go out and hang out with friends, she should. A few days later, she told me there was another yoga class she was interested in going. I told her to go for it; I'd be out having fun with my friends and not getting home until late, and she should go out and have fun with her friends too.

Later that night, Maria told me that Raymond was asking her what plans she had that day. Apparently Reagan must have told Raymond about the class that Saturday, and he was checking out Maria's schedule. She told him something similar, that she'd be busy, but he should go and do something with friends, as she wouldn't be home until late. The next morning, Reagan texted me at work that she would be doing another acro class, and she'd get dinner afterwards with friends, so I should have beers with the guys after hiking if I wanted to. Maria told me that Raymond said the same thing...we both laughed.

That Friday, Reagan and I got frisky, as we try to do every Friday night. While standing behind her, I slipped my hand down her pants, and when I went to stroke her pubic hair while standing behind her, I got nothing. I turned her around, and she started giggling as she saw my expression to me realizing she was waxed. It was a rare treat to see her completely hairless. She usually kept her bush trimmed, but only once or twice a year would she completely wax it. I ate her out for what seemed like minutes, but in actuality we didn't start having sex until almost an hour and a half later. She was even more wonderful to eat her out like that.

The following day, on Saturday morning, I texted Maria of Reagan's wax, and she thought that was awesome.

I left the house, decked out in my hiking shorts and boots, and a change of clothes to go afterwards. Reagan was still getting ready, so I found her in the bathroom putting lotion on. I kissed her goodbye, and as I was getting a handful of ass on my way out, I noticed a sheer pink thong she was wearing. On my way out, I saw that a pair of black yoga pants on the bed were extremely thin, and not even sold in the store anymore as they were basically see through. She also had her change of clothes in the bed, the bra she had laid on top of her shirt and pants was also sheer with pink highlights....my wife was planning something naughty, I thought happily.

Maria and I met at her place, and we took my car to the studio after I changed clothes. We cut it really close to when the class started, to make sure that Reagan and Raymond were in class already. We got into the building, and up to the studio floor after typing the codes to get in. The class had started already when we got to the lobby. Reagan and Raymond were sitting next to each other, and the class was warming up. They all still had their clothes on.

Several minutes later, Charles and Chloe undressed, and the whole class did as well. The shy couple was in the front of the class this time, along with the frisky couple from last time. There were two new people in class; what looked like boyfriend and girlfriend, but apparently they had been to one of these classes before, or knew what to expect, they got fully nude right away.

"Great, now that everyone is settled in, let's start with a classic bird." Charles instructed. All of the couples got in position, and we heard some laughter, and saw lots of smiles.

Maria and I started taking off our clothes, and folding them. After putting our clothes away, and getting our mats, Maria turned to me and we kissed. "Okay, let's go and join them." She whispered to me.

Reagan had just come down from her bird pose, and both her and Raymond where looking at the new couple. The girl had pierced nipples that made her shimmering jewels attract attention. They didn't even realize Maria and I sneaking next to them and laying our mats down.

Maria was positioning her hips to my feet. I would love to have seen their faces when they finally turned around to see who was next to them now, but I was focused on my flying partner. When she leveled her body and arched her back, I could see that she also waxed her bush. Maria looked beautiful. By the time we both found our balance, we slowly turned our head to look at Reagan and Raymond mouths completely open in shock in seeing us.

Just then, Charles and Chloe walked up to us, and Charles gave Maria a gentle kiss, while Chloe knelt down by my head and gave me a kiss too. Neither of us were expecting this, and my member was fully hard.

"It's good to have you guys join us." Charles said softly. "And not stay back in the lobby being spectators like last time." He finished telling us with a huge smile on his face. "Good form too, I love you guys' balance."

After I put Maria down, Reagan and Raymond crawled closer to us.

"What in the world?" Reagan asked. Raymond just looked from Maria to me.

"Last week was great seeing you guys do everything, but we opted to join in this week." I answered.

"Yeah, looking at you guys through those plants" And Maria pointed to the lobby. " is great, but this is even better."

We all turned to look at the lobby, and from the studio room, the lobby was very dark. No wonder no one could see us while we were hiding.

"Okay, I love seeing everyone enjoying these poses." Charles got the classes attention back.

I whispered to Reagan and Raymond. "You guys get back on your mat. Don't worry about Maria and I, we practiced some of the stuff you did last week." Reagan and Raymond's eyes just widen, but didn't say anything.

Maria laughed, and sat next to me. Reagan and Raymond sat back down in their mat, nervously smiling at us, with their eyes betraying their confusion. I turned to Maria and we kissed. A few seconds later, Maria and I stopped making out, and looked back to our spouses. Their confusion dissolved, and it finally clicked. Reagan smiled first, and then Raymond.

Charles got our attention back. "Perfect everyone, remember, listen to your body." We turned to look at him, and all four of us smiled. "Let your body guide you on what it wants to do next."

With that, the four of us got back in position to try the pose again with our lovers.