Married to a yogi Ch. 02

Story Info
Living a "normal" life with a sexy, wild, and horny yogi.
10.7k words
4.5
6.3k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author( I use the term "author" lightly). Writing is not my profession, so please keep that in mind. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed putting my imagination to paper. Enjoy.

*****

"You're one happy man, aren't you, love?" My wife asked as she assisted me in holding that funny looking, but oddly satisfying yoga pose called a bridge.

Yes, yes I was, I thought. I couldn't speak it out loud, as she was currently sitting on my face and my tongue was busy doing it's magic. She was holding my hips up, getting my member in a perfect position in front of her beautiful face.

My name is Theo, and my lovely wife is Reagan. I married a yogi, and I love my life.

Reagan and I are a mix couple (she's a beautiful African American queen, and I'm a tall Hispanic man), that until recently, had a pretty normal sex life, that was until about ten months ago when we both had an affair due to a very surprising yoga class (see chapter 1, you won't regret it).

Since then, we've explored all sorts of classes together; from tantric yoga classes to nude yoga. We even do classes together with our new lovers, our friends Maria and Raymond, another couple we knew from yoga class. More often than not, we actually swap with each other when we all four of us attend couple's class, me with Maria, and Reagan with Raymond.

It only took a short while after we all came clean with our affairs, that we basically started having an orgy at least twice a month. Nothing too crazy, nor anything planned. We'd all hang out, and one thing would lead to another. It usually started with me fooling around with Maria, and Reagan flirting with Raymond. Next thing you know, they were having sex on one side of the bed, and Maria and I would take the other side. Towards the end, we'd switch back.

Those first few months I slept with Maria several times a week, and Reagan would do the same with Raymond. Reagan and I still had sex regularly each week, so we were both very happy. Truth be told, I don't think I'll meet any girl that taste as sweet as Reagan naturally does, and even Raymond confided in me one day and told me the same. So my lips and tongue were constantly pleasuring my wife.

Maria on the other hand, had amazing pelvic floor strength. Having honed her yoga practice for years, and as a teacher for almost as long, she had strengthen her kegel muscles to a point that it felt like a firm grip on my shaft anytime she wanted to give me an "extra squeeze". We had a lot of fun timing her squeezes when I would cum, to make sure she got every drop out of me. When she orgasmed though, that was on another level.

Using Maria's example, I had started working on my kegel muscles too. For a guy, it helps with stopping the stream of pee mind stream, lasting longer in sex, and for me, it helps me shoot my load stronger and farther. So they have each mentioned that they could feel me shoot inside of them with more force, which they loved to feel.

Maria also likes to see me shoot up the air. One time, while Raymond and I were getting blown from each other's wives on the coach, Maria stopped bobbing her head on my shaft like she usually does right before I cum, and instead started stroking me. I ended up shooting a load on the wall that was behind us. Both Raymond and Reagan paused for a moment to look behind them at the shot dripping down the wall. Maria's face had a huge smile on her face, and Reagan gave me an impressed nod, and continued to take care of Raymond. So that's now a little fun game we play, though we try to avoid landing on surfaces that are hard to clean.

Both of the girls are on birth control, so finishing in them was of no concern to any of us. Hence we were surprised when Maria ended up getting pregnant. We all knew that birth control isn't 100% effective, but it still came as a shock. That was an awkward conversation at first, not knowing who the father is, but we all agreed that Maria and Raymond would be their only parents, no matter who's seed had knocked up Maria. Also, both Raymond and I are Hispanic, so unless the kid looked just like Raymond, we were hoping desperately we wouldn't be able to tell who sired the kiddo. So just like that, our little fun and games were going to change, one way or another.

Maria continued to do yoga, but she stopped acro yoga immediately after finding out. There are safe poses someone can do, but she didn't think it was worth it. Raymond and I enjoyed Maria's changing body too, especially her rapidly swelling breast and nipples. It seemed like her areolas had doubled in size and gotten darker, so either in missionary or her ridding me, I almost always had a nipple in my mouth. I absolutely loved rolling her nipples with my tongue.

We also got into the habit of spit-roasting the girls when all four of us were together. It's an amazing sight, seeing either Reagan or Maria take one dick in, as the other pulled out on the other end, then vice versa, rocking back and forth in rhythm.

Alas, as Maria was progressing in her pregnancy, she gradually had less and less sex. She loved to lay on the bed when Raymond and I rocked it with Reagan in the middle. She could occasionally clean Raymond or me after we had sex, but unless we were standing up and she was on her knees, the growing baby in her belly made a lot of positions uncomfortable for her.

After we'd have sex, we had a little ritual of all three of us giving Maria attention, and help her feel more comfortable. She had heard of special stretches that would help her with the delivery, and we all enjoyed rubbing oil on her growing belly and boobs while the third person helped her massage and gently stretch her perineum. She did warn us not to turn her on too much, as it would induce labor, so it was a balance we all had to maintain.

All in all, we all kept each other happy and involved.

The day finally came when Maria had her beautiful little boy. He was a handsome fellow, and to all of our relief, he inherited his parents cute chin. The rest of the little fellow was up for grabs as to where he got his features.

Maria and Raymond's parents had come up to help during the first three weeks, so we hardly got to see any of Maria, and the few times Raymond would come, he spent it most often drinking a beer with me and watching some TV to relax. Reagan would occasionally mess around with him, but one night he literally fell asleep just as Reagan was starting to undo his belt. The poor guy was beat, but he was one happy new father.

During the first few months' after Andy was born, Andrew was his real name, but we all just called him Andy, Reagan and I connected even more. I had the amazing task to quench my wife's hunger for physical gratification. After a few months, we started seeing Maria more and more. And though recovery would still take a while, we still made out every time we saw each other, and she even started going down on me on rare occasions.

One night, when Maria's parents were watching Andy, and both Maria and Raymond were over to our place, they told us their decision to move back to Arizona. Both of their parents lived relatively close to each other, only an hour apart, and the help they were providing would be invaluable to them with Andy. Raymond had the ability to work from home, and he had been given a verbal guarantee that his transfer to the local Arizona office would be approved, so they were just waiting for the confirmation letter. Maria already had some studios she was in talks with to teach, but she was very interested in her brother's offer to help finance a yoga studio of her own back home.

Our amazing foursome was coming to an end, and though Reagan and I were incredibly sad to hear that they decided to move away from Austin, we knew it was the best for all of them, and ultimately we were very happy for them.

Their move came quickly after they initially dropped the news to us. Since Raymond was able to secure a relocation package, selling their home and movers were all arranged by the relo company and they just had to pack a few boxes, and start the drive.

So one day we had a couple that we had benefits with, and the next day it was just the two of us again. Back to normal I thought...

Reagan and I did not attempt to recruit anyone into our bedroom. The way that Maria and Raymond became lovers of ours was by accident really, a really great accident, but it was certainly not planned.

We continued to go to nude yoga classes again, tantric classes, and the special acro classes, but we were always partnered together. I started hiking with my buddies again, and even Reagan started joining us.

Life was really starting to look normal. Our rush of forbidden excitement was during our tantric yoga classes. During nude yoga, the class wasn't actually as sexy as people think it would be. Initially yes, and it's hard not to look around, but after a few minutes of holding yoga poses, you realize how free you feel doing poses completely in the nude and the focus in internally. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you try one. It will be a non-judgement zone, and incredibly freeing.

Tantric class on the other hand, is very sensual. After our first tantric class, Reagan switched to a sheer sports bra, lose tanktop, short tight yoga shorts, and left her panties at home. I also opted to leave my underwear at home, and just used my lose running shorts, and a roomy shirt. We both got into the habit of taking our shirts off during the massage part of the class, and it remained off for the rest of the class. We would of course, let our hands wonder all over each other.

As we didn't always drive to the class together, we made a deal that if only one of us would attend the class, we would use our best judgement if we got partnered up with someone else, and we'd tell each other everything after class. The way we saw it, if we weren't comfortable telling the person, then we shouldn't do it. The occasion never presented itself, but it was good to know we were on the same page. In almost every class, there's at least one person that comes alone, and in those cases, Tonya, our instructor for those classes, partners with them, unless there are more people that came alone that can partner with them. For us, we threw the idea of asking a solo individual to partner with us, but we also didn't want to get the reputation of being a swinging couple, so we nixed that idea.

Our normality seemed like a permanent fixture, then one day we went hiking with my buddy and his girlfriend. The goal was to reach a small natural pool along one of favorite rivers, just north of Austin. It was secluded, and due to the summer temperature, it was excellent spot to cool off in.

After hiking for over an hour, we got to the pool, and Reagan and I went behind some bushes to change into our swimsuits. Greg and Ashley went behind another bush to change as well. We had a blast enjoying the fresh, cool water. We just lounged in the water's edge while eating our trail snacks and quenching our thirst with our drinks.

It was after relaxing under the sun that Ashley asked Reagan "Reagan, you are super fit. Do you do weights to get your legs and arms toned like that?" Reagan did not like weight training as much as I did, so I laughed.

"No, aside from hiking with you, I do yoga almost every day." She answered Ashley, as she tucked her legs under her to kneel and face Ashley.

"Really? Yoga can do that?" Ashley said in shock, gesturing to Reagan's body as she also sat up on her legs to face Reagan.

"Yeah, yoga can help you in a ton of ways. Even Theo is doing it consistently. It has done wonders to his core and strength." She said smiling and looking my way. "And his flexibility is amazing now." She laughed, and a second later so did Ashley.

Greg laughed too, and added. "Really, big guy?" he said joking. "You can touch your toes now?" He continued laughing.

I knew Greg from when he tried lacrosse briefly, and we've been hanging out ever since, but we never really talked about me doing yoga before.

"Laugh it up, tough guy." I said smiling as I stood up. I proceeded to bend at my hips and touch my toes. All three gave me cheers, and I sat back down. "That's nothing though, Reagan can do handstands whenever she wants." I told Greg and Ashley. Reagan stopped laughing and gave me a wicked look.

"Damm straight! I'll show you." She said after a second, then smiled back at me. She got up, and found a solid surface. She faced away from Greg and Ashley, then she bent down and put her hands on the ground, and kicked her feet up. It took her three kicks to find her balance, but then her feet were in the air, and she was doing a quick handstand.

Ashley put her hands over her mouth, and Greg's eyes went wide. Even though I had seen Reagan do a ton of handstands, she always amazed me how easy she made it look, and how awesome she looked doing it.

I then heard Reagan exclaimed a "whoops!" She put her feet down, and when she straighten up, she was adjusting her top. She turned to Ashley and Greg, "Well, you guys got a show." She said laughing. "Note to self: this top is not handstand friendly." She turned to look at me and I realized she must have slipped out of her top, and flashed our friends.

I looked around, and we were the only ones in this spot in the river. Out of all of the times we'd been here, we had actually never ran into anyone, as it was a good hour and a half hike off the regular trail to get to this spot.

Greg gave me thumbs up as he knew I was making sure other people weren't nearby. Greg is a Caucasian red-hair, with very similar build as me, and from what I knew of him, he was always attracted to other fair-skinned girls. Ashley had been the most diverse girl he had dated, as she had a little bit of Jewish in her, so she had a very attractive olive shade to her. She was also the most curvy girl I had seen him with, with full hips and a very sensual waist. Her boobs were also big, like a little too big for her frame, but she made them work very nicely. She was always wearing lose shirts, and from the times I had seen her in her sports bra or swimsuit, she always picked some that covered a lot of her, so I would guess maybe D's. In any case, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the first time they saw a pair of nipples from a black girl. An extremely hot black girl at that.

"Well, my top can withstand anything, but no way do I have the arm strength to do that." Ashley said, breaking the laughter. "Though I am pretty flexible from ballet class as a kid." She stood up, and proceeded to bend over and touch her toes. I couldn't see what Greg saw, as she was facing us, but his eyes were glued to her ass. I'm sure it was a lovely sight.

"If you want, I can do a yoga class with you, focusing on your core and arm strength here in the shore." Reagan offered Ashley. "I'll make sure the leg workout is kept at a minimum, so we can hike safely back."

Ashley considered it for a bit, and agreed. I told the group I was going to go back into the water, to let the flowing river give me a gentle back massage. Greg laughed, and said it was a good idea, and he walked back with me into the natural pool in the river.

The girls started by sitting in front of each other, and Greg and I made friendly conversation as we got accustomed to the cold water again.

"Dude, Reagan is fucking hot." Greg almost whispered it after a minute of being away from the girls, obviously wanting to say that for a while.

"That she is, my friend." I agreed as I looked over at the girls. "And Ashley is smoking-hot too." I responded.

"She sure is." Greg said splashing some rocks with water. "You cool that we got to see your girls...breast?" He asked, with a hint of caution.

I laughed. "Brother, Reagan and I do nude yoga. I can't tell you how many people have seen those perfect titties. It's fine." I said to him with a smile.

Greg looked visually relieved. "Wow, I never knew that." He said. "That was the first pair of black..." He paused. "titties... I'd ever seen. I've always been curious; never been with any other girl but white or Asian ones." And after a few seconds, he blurted. "Wait, you never mentioned about doing nude yoga, how long have you done that?" He asked, realizing that I had never told him such an interesting thing about me.

"Oh, man. It's getting close to two years by now." I answered. "We actually don't tell anyone. Truth be told, when Reagan and I do nude or tantric yoga, we go to this studio south of Austin, so we don't run into anyone our everyday life."

"What's tantric yoga?" Greg asked after a few seconds of thinking about what I had just said.

I told him what it was, and what we do in those classes. I'm not sure what he was thinking, but the way he kept looking at me, then back to Reagan, I knew I had peaked his curiosity. Greg asked a lot of questions, and I was very honest and upfront with him. He asked about nude yoga too, and I didn't try to oversell it. I told him what I thought, and he seemed a bit disappointed after I described it. "It's not an orgy, my friend." I told him after seeing his face. "It really is a very liberating way of doing yoga, but it's not like you get to touch anyone."

"So tantric is where it's at?" Greg asked, beaming again.

"Yeah, it sure is." I confirmed. "There's been a few times that we can't wait to get home after that class, and we've gone down on each other in the parking lot near the studio. She even rode me one time, but my jeep bounced too much to be inconspicuous." I said laughing.

Greg's eyes were wide with amazement. "Oh my God, Theo." He said smiling. "That sounds hot as fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Is that something that Ashley would be into?" I asked him cautiously.

He stopped smiling, and looked over at the girls again. "Yeah, I think." He finally said, and a small smile grew on his face. "Ashley is pretty freaky actually. She dresses very conservative, but she lets loose in the bedroom." I laughed, and told him that I was the same way. To my surprise, he agreed.

We both looked over, and the girls were doing downward dogs. Even from being far away, we could see that Reagan's nipples had slipped out again and were hanging free. Greg immediately looked over at me to see my reaction, and I smiled to him, and he looked over again to get another peak.

He continued to ask me questions about yoga, and about other couples that go to the classes we attend. In turn, I asked him about his adventures he'd had with Ashley and in the past, and about Ashley's past.

Even though I had known Greg for years, this was the first time we had talked about our intimate lives. Like I had mentioned before, I'm a very conservative guy in public; Reagan is the wild child that is constantly showing affection and being fun and crazy.

"Let's see what these girls have been doing." I said, once I realized they had finished and were laying down basking in the sun. Greg agreed, and we slowly walked our way back to the shore.

We could see them talking, and as we got closer, I noticed that Ashley's bottom had slipped a bit, and her swimsuit wasn't covering her crotch completely as she had her knees up in the air while she and Reagan talked. The bit that her bottom wasn't covering was enough to see one side of her pussy lips and her trimmed dark pubic hair. In contrast to her lighter skin, it popped as we walked up.

I turned to look at Greg, and he looked at me with a huge grin. He had seen it too, and he smiled even more. We continued to walk up to them.

Then Greg said to them when we were even closer "Hey Babe, your swimsuit is lose, and we can see your...um." he paused to look for the right word. "Lips..." He finally said. It took Ashley a second to realize what he was saying, then she blushed and reached down to adjust her bottoms. By then, I had walked next to Reagan and was sitting down.