Married to a yogi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess we're even now." Ashley responded to Greg as he was sitting down next to her. "Well, except for Reagan, she didn't see anything." Ashley reached over to Reagan and patted her shoulder. "Poor you." She told Reagan with a joking pout of her lips.

Reagan laughed, and told Ashley that Reagan still had an imagination that was very active. We laughed some more.

"What have you guys been up to?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, we just did a quick yoga workout, and have been chatting." Reagan answered.

"Yeah, we were talking about these classes that Reagan and Theo do called tantric yoga." Ashley said to Greg with a mischievous tone.

A second later, Greg asked. "Yeah, what is that?" He faked ignorance after spending most of the time talking about it. "Is that something you need straps or those yoga cubes for?" He continued. "Or is that something you can do here too?" I fought hard not to have a huge smile on my face. I turned my head, and I saw Reagan staring at me suspiciously. I tried hard not to give away anything with my face, as I knew where clever fox of a friend was going.

"No, you don't need anything like that. You can do it anywhere, even here." Reagan answered, turning her head to look at Ashley.

Ashley laughed. "Yeah, if Reagan." She paused for a second. "And Theo, are cool about it, she can teach you." She said, trying not to giggle between words.

Greg played it cool. "Okay, if you're both cool with it. What about you and Theo?" He asked Ashley and I. I could just imagine the huge grin he was fighting to keep off his face as well.

"Up to, Theo." She said. "Theo" She called out to me louder. "What do you say, friend. Want to partner up?" She asked me.

"Um...sure, if everyone is cool with it." I faked nervousness, playing along with Greg's act, though I knew Reagan had figured it out by now.

Just then, Reagan got to her feet. "Okay. But we better use our towels as mats." Ashley got up as well, and went to the backpack Greg was carrying as Reagan walked with her to go to ours.

Greg got on his elbow and turned to me. "Dude, hell yeah." He whispered.

"Buddy, this is all or nothing, are you one hundred percent sure you want to do this?" I asked him.

"If you're cool with it, and so is Reagan, then hell yes. I'm honored, brother." He almost exclaimed.

"Remember, I'll be with Ashley, are you still cool with that?" I asked him.

He contemplated that for a second. "Good point. I'll follow your lead; whatever you do, I'll do." He said, then his smile returned.

"Okay, I'm sure Ashley will take the same cues from Reagan as well." I said to him smiling. "Let's see where this trail takes us." I finally said as I started getting up.

The girls were whispering to each other as they walked back to where we were. I helped Reagan stretch the towels, and I was about to kneel down, when she stopped me and told me to go to the other towel. Greg heard that, and he slowly started walking to switch with me. On my way to their mat, Reagan handed me a hand sanitizer, and I squeezed a few drops on my hand, and gave it to Greg and Ashley to use. Hygiene is important!

I let my hands dry, and I stood on the other mat; Ashley stepped next to me. We both looked at each other, and had grins from ear to ear. We turned our heads back to look at Reagan for direction. She was also standing by Greg, giving him some instructions in a hushed tone we couldn't make out.

I turned my head slightly towards Ashley and whispered. "How much did Reagan tell you about tantric yoga?" I asked her as softly as I could.

"Enough to know this is going to be fucking amazing." She whispered back. I'd rarely heard Ashley curse, so this oddly made my member get stiff. I then quickly, and discreetly adjusted my shorts so my tent wasn't so pronounced.

I looked over at Greg, and after Reagan got done whispering to him, he looked back at Ashley and I. I could tell he was trying hard not to grin as well.

"Okay, let's start with all of us sitting down, and our backs to our partners, for some partner stretching." Reagan said, starting the class.

The beginning of the class was pretty tame, just normal partner yoga that used each partner as leverage to help hold or deepen poses for the other. It was very pleasant feeling Ashley's warm skin next to mine, and when I would look over to Reagan and Greg, they both seemed to be enjoying the poses and stretches as well.

"Okay guys, we're going to get into this next pose." Reagan called out to get all of our attention. "Ashley, you'll need to basically sit on Theo's lap, facing him, with your legs wrapped around his waist." She got up, and walked to stand in front of Greg. "Greg, you'll want to sit up, with your legs crossed in half lotus. Then hold my torso when I sit on you. This is called a yab-yum position."

She proceeded to squat in front of Greg, then sit down with her legs extended towards Greg. She then inched her way closer to him as she lifted her butt to rest on Greg's lap. Greg in turn helped her get over his legs by grabbing her butt and lifting her a bit, then shifted his hands to her lower back to support her.

Ashley definitely caught that, and looked back to me, and did the same. I smiled, and when she was within reach, I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks to lift her. She put her arms around my shoulders as she squeezed me closer with her legs wrapped around my waist.

"From here, you can rock back and forth, hug, lean all the way back, counter balance each other, or stare deeply into each other's eyes." Reagan said in a soothing tone. Her and Greg started rocking back and forth as she leaned in closer to hug him, and he hugged her back. Ashley and I did the same.

Ashley started stroking the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair, and I rubbed her back while she rested her face on my shoulder. We started rocking back and forth, enjoying the moment, and timing our breathing with each other. It was incredibly peaceful. The river was making soothing background sounds, and the rhythmic sound of the sand beneath the towel grind as we moved was very peaceful.

"You feel so warm." Ashley whispered in my ear, and I could feel her warm breathe in my ear. I didn't answer, I squeezed her closer, and she flexed her legs to squeeze me in return as she shifted her hips forward to sit closer to me. In turn, I reached down and cupped her ass again to pull her in. Our bellies were touching, and pushing on each other as we took deep breathes in.

I'm not sure how long I had left my hands rest on her ass, when I looked over at Greg , he was smiling towards me. Reagan had her back to us, and only Greg and I could make eye contact. He then lowered his hands and did the same, pulling Reagan closer to him by pulling her ass towards him. I smiled back at him, and I lowered my face to rest next to Ashley's. We continued to rock, and breathe, and enjoy the moment.

"Remember you can lean back, arch your back, caress your partner's hair; all of the above, or none of the above, take this time to enjoy your partner." Reagan called out. Ashley lifted her head off my shoulder, and turned her torso to see what Reagan was doing.

Reagan was putting her hands behind her back, arching her back slowly while Greg was holding on to her waist. I knew the pose she was going for, it was one of my favorite, and a big reason I told her to stop wearing panties for tantric yoga classes. I wasn't sure how it would look in her swimsuit, but when she's wearing yoga pants, she shows off an incredibly sexy cameltoe to me when she fully leans back. Greg seemed please, seeing Reagan's body contort back. When Reagan was bent far enough back to rest her head on the towel, her areolas started peaking out of her top. I wasn't sure if Greg could see it, but Ashley and I sure could.

Reagan was now fully bent back on her relaxed arch position, and facing us again, albeit upside down. Reagan opened her eyes and saw us staring, and winked at us.

Just then, Ashley turned around and faced me. "I'm not that flexible, but I want to try." I smiled and nodded my head.

"Okay, but take your time and go nice and slow." I responded warmly.

Ashley let go of my shoulders and put her hands behind her, and started to slowly bend back. Both Reagan and Greg were watching her arch her back more and more. When she was about to rest her head on the sand, I looked down to see her bikini bottoms, and I was not disappointed. Ashley wasn't showing cameltoe, in the contrary, her bottom was so lose that the crotch section wasn't even touching her body anymore. I curved my back more, and turned my head slightly. Sure enough, I could see her pussy lips. I turned my head the other way, and I could see her other pussy lips on the other side of the lose fabric.

I looked up, and after Ashley felt comfortable, she opened her eyes and realized Reagan was only about a foot away. She smiled, then said. "That top of yours isn't worth a damm for yoga. Your nipples are out again, and I suspect that Greg might not be carrying a banana in his pocket." I looked up, and realized that by now Reagan was almost completely out of her bathing suit. Reagan looked down on herself, and she smiled.

Greg had a huge smile on his face, and after a few seconds of looking, I made sure we were still the only ones in this section of the river. Ashley looked down to see me, and pouted her lips. "Too bad I can't do that, this top is not as easy to slip out of. Sorry Theo." She said innocently.

I smiled. "Oh, don't you worry, this flimsy bottom you have on isn't really covering you either, so I will never complaint of the view I'm getting." Ashley laughed, and reached for my arms to pull herself up. Reagan and Greg started laughing too, and Reagan pulled herself up as well.

Ashley embraced me again, and asked me. "What did you see, mister?" while maintaining a wicked smile on her face.

"Lips just as pretty as these." I whispered to her, and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. I really don't know what had come over me, and when I pulled back, Ashley's eyes were still wide with shock. A second later, she smiled, and hugged me tightly. I looked over, and Greg and Reagan were hugging tightly too.

Ashley turned her head to whisper into my ears again. "I can't wait for the other stuff Reagan mentioned you guys do during your tantric classes." I cupped her ass and whispered back. "Me neither."

I looked over Ashley's shoulder, and Reagan and Greg were looking our way. I turned my head and gave Ashley another kiss, this time longer and more passionate. I opened my eyes, and Reagan turned around as Greg reached down to cup her ass and they started making out as well.

Ashley noticed my eyes were open and looking behind her, and she broke the kiss to turn around. She saw her boyfriend making out with my wife, and she turned back around to me and gave me a wicked smile.

Though the river's sounds were consistent in the background, we could clearly hear Reagan and Greg making out as Ashley and I locked lips once again.

After a few minutes, Reagan cleared her throat and got our attention. Ashley and I stopped kissing and we looked over at her.

"Well, that was pleasant. Let's move to couple's massage." Reagan turned to tell us. "Ashley, you just need to position yourself to Theo's left, but continue to wrap your legs around his waist."

I knew this type of massage very well, and seeing Ashley's happy face, I knew she had heard how incredibly hot this gets. I looked forward and saw Greg with a huge smile on his face, and I forgot I told him some of the shenanigans I've done with Reagan during tantric massage.

Ashley scooted her butt to my left, and she grabbed by arm to squeeze it in. Reagan positioned herself to Greg's left, and we all had huge grins.

"Okay, let's start off by massaging the shoulders and neck." She started with Greg's shoulder. When I felt Ashley's fingers on my shoulder's I let my head gently fall down to relax.

Ashley continued to massage me, and when she got to my neck, I felt her cool lips lightly kiss my shoulders. I smiled and turned my head to look at her, then slightly up to see my friend, and Reagan was also massaging Greg's neck and gently kissing his shoulders once in a while.

The massage was very relaxing. I was under the sun, shirtless, getting my muscles worked out by an incredibly hot girl, and I had the extra satisfaction of seeing my amazing wife massage my good friend. I was having a great time.

"Good." Reagan said. "From here, you can work on the clavicle and pecks. Gently soothing the muscles. Be mindful of your breathing, and try to sync with your partner." Reagan started running her hands over Greg's clavicle with her left hand, while squeezing his shoulder with her right. I also noticed that Greg had his hands resting on Reagan's bare leg. It occurred to me that I had been gently rubbing Ashley's smooth leg myself, and I smiled as I felt her fingers work my clavicle and pecks.

I squeezed Ashley's leg, and with my right hand, I let it slip on her inner thighs to gently massage her warm, smooth skin. In doing so, Ashley lowered her hand, and massaged my pecks even firmer, slipping down to my stomach and just below my belly button. The touch sent electricity up my spine, and made me stir.

Ashley noticed that, and kissed my shoulder again when she giggled a bit. I looked up, and Reagan was also hovering her hand just below Greg's belly button, when she leaned forward, and let it escape behind her leg. I couldn't see where her hand was resting or grabbing, but from personal experience, I figured my friend just got his cock groped by my wife.

A second later, and Greg jerked a bit, then a huge smile plastered on his face. Reagan just smiled, and kissed his shoulder as her arm moved. Just then, I jerked in surprise too as my sexy partner squeezed my cock through my trunks. I turned my head, and she was grinning ear to ear while she looked over to Reagan and Greg. She then bit me on my bicep, and started to slowly jerk me. Looking back to my wife and friend, I locked eyes with Greg and we each gave each other a smile and a quick thumbs up.

The girls continued their handy work, and I was about to burst out of my swim trunks. After a few minutes, Reagan got our attention again. "Okay, now move to the other side, and let your hands go where they want to go." We all laughed as the girls repositioned themselves.

Ashley and Reagan started again with our necks, and shoulders. Then moved to our clavicles and pecks, then down south again after a short time. I still jerked the second time Ashley grabbed me, and I couldn't stop smiling. Her soft, cool kisses were also bliss, and we started rocking back and forth gently.

I was in heaven. I turned my head to Ashley, and leaned down to give her a kiss. A few seconds later, I heard Greg and Reagan kiss as well. I wanted to keep kissing Ashley for ever. Her lips weren't as lush as Reagan, but her taste was wonderful.

Not sure exactly how long we were kissing, but Reagan regain our attention. She cleared her throat, then said "Okay kids, how about we switch now, the boys are on the side massaging us?"

Ashley yelled out "Hell yeah!", and Greg and I both nodded our agreement, with huge smiles on our faces.

After a minute of getting in position, I finally got my legs around Ashley, and was starting to gently rub her smooth shoulder while Greg was still working on getting his legs safely over Reagan's legs, and around her hips. Ashley had her hands doing idle work on my legs while we waited, and after a minute, Greg and Reagan were ready.

Reagan gave Greg one quick kiss, then looked over at us. "Okay, same thing. Start with your partner's shoulders and neck, and then see where things take you." We all smiled at that, and I gave Ashley a quick kiss and started massaging her in return.

I was gentle with her neck, and worked her shoulders. Giving her small kisses from time to time. Ashley had let her head fall down and closed her eyes, but retained a small grin on her lovely face. I brushed her hair to her side to massage more of her neck. When I turned my head to see Greg and Reagan, Greg was kissing Reagan's neck while he massaged her back and shoulder.

I began to kiss Ashley from her shoulders up to her neck. My hands didn't wander on her back though, instead, my left hand wondered to her chin and down her neck. Ashley turned her head and our lips found each other. I continued to glide my hand over her clavicle, then lowered it over her swim top, and cupped her right breast. Ashley arched her back, and pushed tongue past my lips, and I pushed my tongue to meet hers. We made out, and I squeezed one breast, then the other.

After a minute, I broke the kiss with Ashley, and turned my head to look at my wife and Greg. His hand was cupping Reagan's breast, and they were making out. Reagan then felt our stare, and broke the kiss to look at Ashley and I. She smiled at us and with her right hand, lifted her top and grabbed Greg's hand and placed it on her bare breast. With her left hand, she pulled Greg's face towards her while she turned up to meet his lips, and they made out. Greg's hand started groping and playing with Reagan's erect nipples.

Ashley and I were floored. I was secretly wanting to out-do Reagan, and shock her first, but my wife is wild. Ashley moved her torso away from me and she grabbed her top with both hands, and pulled up. That top was on tight, and I had to help her back strap clear her hair, and she tossed it to the side as it cleared her head. She turned to me, and held my face as she kissed me. My hand didn't have to be guided, it went straight to her lush titties and started gently squeezing. When she broke the kiss, I looked at them, and they were magnificent. I had felt her hard nipples, and was surprised how big they were, as I hadn't seen any hint of them through her thick swim suit. Her areolas were huge, they seemed to cover half of her giant titties, and they were darker than I thought they would be. My mouth salivated and I kissed Ashley again.

During my kiss, and feeling her nipples between my fingers, I remembered her lose swim bottoms, and my hand started wondering down. I cupped the titty from the bottom, and felt the warm skin, then moved to her abs, and played with her belly button for a second, then I went lower. My hand felt the fabric of her swimsuit, and I moved my finger to brush against her inner thigh, then slip under her bottom. Ashley adjusted her hips some, and I was rewarded by having my fingers get tickled by her pubic hair, then her outer labia fold. I absolutely love pussy lips, and I was certain that my shorts had a visible wet spot on them by now. Ashley just closed her eyes and let her head fall back. I looked over, and Reagan saw what I was doing, and smiled at me as she gently pushed Greg's arm down and guided his hand lower. Greg gave Ashley and I a quick glanced, and got the hint right away. I couldn't see what he was doing, as his legs obscured the view, but I'm sure it involved feeling my wife's warm womanhood with his thick fingers.

Not long afterwards, I was fingering my friend's girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure by then my friend had moved Reagan's swim bottoms aside and was fingering my wife as well.

Well, there goes the normality we thought we had settled into. This was not the way I thought our hike was going to go.

"Hey" I whispered to Ashley, after I sucked on her ear lobe. "Since your man is fingering my wife, want to show them off again?" I asked her.

"What do you have in mind?" she asked between her deep breathes.

"Let's switch again, but I lose my shorts." I answered. "That way we're both lacking our clothes, and we'll do something before those two heathens."

Ashley smiled at me, and kissed me. She nodded her head, and helped me get my leg off her. She got up, and I adjusted myself so I could face Reagan and Greg again. I leaned forward and lifted my butt so I could reach back and pull my trunks over my butt, and sat back down to get them off my legs. After getting nude, I sat back in a half-lotus position, and Ashley got on my side again. I reached to cup her ass and help her scoot closer, and realized she lost her bottoms too. We laughed and kissed.