Married to a yogi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Ashley didn't drape her leg over my lap, but instead crossed her left leg and only put her right leg around my waist. She kissed me, and now Reagan and Greg could clearly see Ashley jerking me off. Both Ashley and I started laughing at Greg and Reagan's shocked expression of seeing Ashley's long, thin fingers almost wrap around my shaft.

After a minute or so watching us, while Greg continued to finger my wife, Reagan whispered something in Greg's ears, and he nodded. She got up too, and I thought they were going to do the same thing Ashley and I were doing, but no, not Reagan, she will not be out-done.

Greg stayed seated while he undid his belt string, and wriggled out of his trunks as Reagan pushed her bottoms to her knees, and down to her ankles. We were all nude now. When I realized that, I quickly turned my head to see if we were still alone, and we were. Ashley had started cupping my balls, and gently pulling them a bit, so she got my attention focused back on all of the fun.

When I turned back to see Reagan and Greg, I realized they were not going to do the same thing we were doing. Instead, Greg put his arms behind him to prop his torso up, and stretched his legs open and to the side, letting Reagan kneel between his knees. She then leaned over, and bent down. We couldn't see exactly where her face was, but from the bobbing up and down in front of Greg, Ashley and I realized she went straight to give my friend a blow job.

Well, Ashley wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. She leaned to the side to allow the leg wrapped around me to come back under her, and she knelt on my side. I didn't even get the opportunity to spread my legs, when Ashley bent down and took me in her mouth. Just like that, my friend's girlfriend was sucking my cock, while I could see my wife's exposed ass and glistening pussy bending over in front of me blowing my friend.

It was absolutely amazing. Ashley knew what she was doing, and every sound coming out of her mouth was intoxicating. She would occasionally tilt her head to look at me, while letting my cock poke through her cheeks. I was never a fanatic about that visualization, until that second. Ashley looked amazing letting the outline of my cock head show through her cheeks, and her sensual eyes hinting to more sexy things to come.

When she looked back down to continue bobbing, I could see that Reagan had dropped her torso, and was licking Greg's balls. Greg's cock was glistening with my wife's saliva, and Greg had let his head fall back in enjoyment. Reagan's ass was now pointing straight up, and I desperately wanted to go behind her and slide into her. My mouth started salivating at the thought of tasting her from behind, and I instantly recalled how sweet Ashley tasted when we kissed. Just then, I decided I had to taste her.

I gently pulled Ashley off me, and guided her head up to meet my face in a kiss. I told her to lay down, and I would return the wonderful favor. Ashley didn't have to be told twice, and she lay down with her head close to Reagan's feet. Actually, if Reagan wanted to, she could have scooted a bit back and her pussy would've been in easy reach of Ashley's mouth. With that though, I parted Ashley's legs, got between her knees, and got down on my stomach.

Looking at Ashley's entire pussy for the first time, I have to admit I had to pause in amazement as I just stared. Her womanhood was a work of art. She wasn't shaven or waxed, her lips weren't perfectly symmetrical, nor was she dripping with her own juice. Ashley's pussy just looked like a beautiful flower. Though I absolutely love Reagan's pussy, and I knew and adored every inch of her, I was just hypnotized like I had never been before looking at Ashley's beautiful nether region for the first time.

I didn't dive right in with my tongue sticking out, and pretended I was sloppily painting a fence, oh no, I started with kisses along her thighs. When I got to her mound, I kissed her pussy lips with the same gentleness I had first made out with Ashley. I tilted my head, and felt her labia with my lips, and the kissing sounds I made were making me and Ashley breath harder and harder.

When my tongue made is past her lush pussy lips, I could tell that Ashley was extremely wet. I let my very experience tongue and lips do their magic, and I savored Ashley's taste. She ended up not being as sweet as Reagan, but she was still sweeter than most girls, even more than my old lover Maria.

I propped on my elbows for a bit to look over at my wife, expecting her to still be bent over, but not anymore. Reagan was on her back, and her head was now next to Ashley's. They were both caressing each other's hair and face. I got up a little more, and on the opposite side of their mat, Greg was also on his belly, wrapping his hands around Reagan's hips, eagerly eating my wife out. I smiled, and got back to my task. Before I resumed pleasuring my new lover, I told Ashley to ride any feelings, and let it happen. We'll have more fun later. Ashley opened her eyes and nodded softly.

"What he's trying to say." Reagan turned her head to Ashley. "Is to let yourself orgasm on his face." As she said the last word, Reagan kissed Ashley on her cheek. "He would love nothing more than you to cum on his lips and tongue." Reagan clarified even more. Ashley turned her head, and adjusted herself a bit to return Reagan's kiss. I started to face down to my lover's mound as she and my wife lightly kissed. Knowing my wife's history, she was going to be fully making out with Ashley by the time Greg and I made them climax.

I worked my tongue expertly around Ashley's clit, as my fingers slipped back into her, gently giving her pressure from inside. I adjusted my neck, and moved my head in rhythm to her breathing. I pressed my tongue on the hood of Ashley's clit. She arched her back, and her she held Reagan's hand as they started kissing more passionately.

I'm not exactly sure what Greg was doing, but Reagan had Ashley's dark hair between her fingers as she held her in return and continued kissing even more passionately. My lover was getting closer and closer to climaxing, and I kept my steady and consistent pressure and gentle rubs inside of her.

In no time, Ashley was moaning and squeezing my head with her soft thighs. I felt a contraction on my fingers, and tried not to smile as I knew her climax was about to wash over her. Ashley convulsed, and I could even see a hint of a six pack on her abs as she flexed her stomach with the feeling of her orgasm rush through her body. Her beautiful titties heaved up and down with her rapid breathes, and after a few seconds, her knees started collapsing to the side. Ashley's stomach went up and down, as she was catching her breathe. I switched to gentle kisses while she rode the climax down, and when she was finished, I started making my way up her body, one kiss at a time.

When I got to her tits, my shaft was poking her mound, and Ashley had spread her legs even more for me. I played with her nipples with my tongue, and sucked her while trying to engulf her entire puffy areolas and nipples with my lips. It occurred to me that Ashley must have the wonderful gift of noticeably enlarging not only her pussy lips when she's turned on, but her nipples would get very puffy as well. I sucked on each titty for a while, slowing down to feel each bump on her areolas, and savor the feeling of each little ridge on her hard nipples with my tongue.

After what seemed like minutes, I was hovering over Ashley's face, and I leaned down to kiss her as I slowly pivoted my hips forward to inch my way inside of her. When I was about two inches in, I pulled out some, then I broke the kiss when I pushed back in, this time even deeper. When I realized that my wife was staring right at me, I kissed her forehead as I started slowly pulling back out and in, picking up a good rhythm as my shaft was now fully entering my lover.

Ashley's warm, silky tunnel felt amazing, and after she lubricated my shaft, I was sliding in and out incredibly smooth. We shifted a little to the side when I noticed what Greg was doing, and I could see him pointing his cock towards Reagan's entrance as she was shifting her hips up and spreading her legs a bit more to let him in.

Not long after, Greg and I were both thrusting our members into each other's partner, and the girls were loving it.

I pushed myself higher to lift off Ashley so I would not only be able to see her bouncing tits, but also look down at my glistening shaft as I went in and out of her. Greg took the opportunity to lean forward and give Ashley a kiss on the forehead too. Just then, Reagan and I locked eyes, and I could see her lustful eyes exude pure joy. My sexy, seductive wife was in heaven.

After some time, Greg got off Reagan, and she threw her leg over and got on all fours. I looked at Ashley, and she was tilting her head to see the action too. After a second, I realized that Reagan wasn't being rocked by Greg's thrusts, and I propped myself up a little higher to see he was eating my wife from behind, and his hands were busy spreading her ass cheeks.

I looked down at Ashley, and told her I wanted her to go on top. She nodded, and I slipped out.

Instead of taking position on the mat, I opted to put my legs between Reagan's hands while she was in doggy, and my dick was almost under her. Ashley paused for a minute, wondering what I was doing, until I gestured for her to come down. Realization hit her a second later, and she smiled ear to ear.

When Ashley went to straddled me, she put her hands on my shoulder, and gently started lowering her butt. I felt a hand on my shaft, and looked down to see Reagan was aiming my dick to meet Ashley's wanting slit. I knew my wife had been with girls before, and since Maria wasn't even a bit bi-curious, I knew this would be a treat for her. Not sure why, maybe it was seeing the girls kiss before, but I was pretty sure Ashley would enjoy what I imagined would come next.

Ashley closed her eyes as she lowered herself and I penetrated deeper and deeper in her. My hands went up to grope and squeeze her lovely titties, and she started to slowly go up and down. From my point of view, I could hardly see Reagan, and none of Greg, but after a few minutes, I shifted to the side to see that Greg had kneeled behind Reagan, and he had his hand on her hips, thrusting in and out.

This was all amazing, then my goal came to bear. Ashley gasped and moaned loudly. "Yeah, spread me just like that." She gasped out. When I went to reach down to grab her ass, my fingers were blocked by Reagan's hands, and I could feel Reagan's hair bush my fingers. Ashley collapsed on my torso, and I could feel her arch her back more to point her ass up.

I wasn't sure what Reagan was doing to her, but she was breathing heavily. I didn't have to wonder too long. Ashley turned her head to bite my ear, then whispered. "Oh my God, Theo. She's licking me, and her tongue feels so fucking good!" I realized that from time to time, I could feel Reagan's chin and tongue on my shaft too. I pictured Reagan doing to Ashley what she loved that I did to her. She was licking her pussy folds, up to her sensitive perineum, and circling her little rosebud with her sexy tongue.

The image made my sex drive shoot into over-drive. I wiggled my way to the side, and sure enough, I could see Reagan was holding on to Ashley's ass cheeks, and her face would tilt up and down as she used her tongue to taste and pleasure Ashley. Greg wasn't thrusting too hard, but the sound of their skin on skin slapping was unmistakable. He was smacking her sweet brown ass with his fair skinned hips, and from the little I could see, it was making Reagan's hips and legs ripple perfectly every time he thrust into her.

Well fuck, this was amazing, and I was losing the battle to hold off from cumming, and I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. I didn't know, until Ashley answered that question for me. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, Theo! I'm going to fucking cum!" Ashley exclaimed between moans.

That did it for me. I groaned loudly as my toes started tingling, and I knew the chain reaction started and was not going to be stopped. "I'm going to blow. I'm cumming too." I barely got out between groans. That must have done it for Ashley, she tilted her hips down to take me in deeper, and grinned into me. She let out a very loud moan, and I could feel her legs shake as her pussy walls contracted around my shaft. I was incredibly satisfied to feel those little squeezes as my own shaft got hot and I could feel each load of cum shoot up into her. Ashley moaned every time I shot a load into her, and after three or four shots, she lifted a bit and she found my mouth. We made out, and enjoyed the moment, that is, until we heard the smacks of Greg and Reagan get louder and faster.

Their moans and groans were getting stronger. Regan had placed her hands back down on the ground, and I could tell she was pushing back on Greg as he was thrusting into her. She likes it deep, but if I knew her, she was enjoying the feeling of his balls smacking her clit just as much.

Ashley ended up getting off me, and sat down next to me while I sat up to watch Greg and Reagan. Greg was squinting his eyes, and Reagan was looking down. Both moaning loudly. I always loved seeing Reagan's titties sway back and forth as they hung down in doggy style position, so I was enjoying this view a lot. Reagan then let her torso drop down to the towel, and she reached back with one hand to her clit. I knew she was about to blow, as she loved to do that just before her climax, to get an extra sensation just before she came.

Greg looked down to see Reagan's ass pointing up at him, and knowing that she looked amazing on that angle, I recognized Greg's o-face at that moment. He bit his lower lip hard, and bent down some as I'm sure his dick was spurting cum into my wife. Reagan lifted her feet as she arched her back, and when she relaxed, her legs were twitching as the orgasm was running up and down her body.

After a little bit, Reagan slowly let her whole body down on the towel, and Greg sat back on his feet. I looked over at Ashley, and she still had that gorgeous smile on her face. I kissed her for a little bit.

When I looked down to admire her body, I noticed a wet spot on the towel under her. She noticed it too and moved a little. "Guess you've come out of me finally." She joked. "Damm, Theo. How much cum did you shoot into me? I totally felt you squirt hot cum up in me, it made me lose my mind." We laughed and kissed some more.

We looked back at Greg and Reagan, and I could see Greg was admiring Reagan's ass, and one of his hands was gently fingering her from behind. I knew that view very well too. Seeing hot cum drip out of Reagan is a quick way to regain your hard-on. It looks not only sexy, but tasty as the drops slowly come out of her dark skin. Her perfect ass, and juicy pussy lips help the visualization even more.

Reagan had propped herself up on her elbows, and I smiled noticing Reagan's glistening chin, mouth, and the tip of her nose. "Baby, looks like you got some of Ashley's juices on your face." I continued smiling at her. "She tastes wonderful, doesn't she? And you look beautiful." Reagan reached to her mouth, and she felt the moisture around her lips and chin, then broke out with a huge smile.

We talked for a long while later. I ended up sitting half-lotus again, and Ashley sat down between my legs. Greg sat down, and Reagan also sat between his legs. From time to time, I'd get distracted by seeing Greg's big white hands cup my wife's tits, but then again, I'm sure he got distracted when my brown hands would cup Ashley's luscious titties.

We ended up being completely alone in that spot for what seemed like hours, and though we didn't have more sex, we talked and talked about previous experiences. After a while, it started getting cold and we got ready to hike back.

When we got back to the cars, we agreed to get together more often. I told Greg and Ashley that it'll be great if they started joining us for yoga, and about a sexy nude acro-yoga class they might like. It got their attention, and they agreed to come with us in the future.

Reagan and I drove back home holding hands in the car, not talking too much, but both very happy and with smiles that weren't coming off any time soon. Normality is what's normal to you, as an individual or couple, so I guess we're back to normal now, and it felt terrific.