Married to the Beast

Story Info
Married life and new sexual awakenings.
3.1k words
4.23
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Married to the Beast

So far, my exploits have covered my younger years some 15 plus years in the past, now has come the time to tell you about my current partner and husband Aaron.

When we first met it was whilst at work, we were working on a project that I was overseeing and Aaron had been seconded temporarily under my watchful eye. We just clicked, he was funny and compassionate and did not have an ego. If anything, he was a little odd, somewhat withdrawn in some circumstances, his clothing was also unconventional like someone trying to fit in but missing the mark.

He was quite unlike any of my previous ex's he was not rough and ready, had no interest in football and was a bit of a geek. It started with messaging each other whilst in different rooms, laughing at some of the characters in the office. He lived in the next town over and caught the train each day and he didn't drive. (Hard to think what I saw in him back then, raw very raw potential I guess).

Unlike some of the more recent relationships where I had been the other woman or more of a casual distraction for someone else, Aaron quickly made me the centre of his attention. He would look for reasons to come and talk to me.

I liked that and his kindness, I worked hard to conceal some of my past exploits from him as the office gossips could be relentless, another reason to keep our budding relationship on the downlow.

I asked if he wanted to meet up in his home town and go for a drink, he was as poor as a church mouse on the crap wages my office was paying him, but he offered to cook dinner at his flat. We met in the square. What was he wearing combat trousers and army boots, god he needed some work!

Back at his flat a double storey with a spiral stair case, I looked through his substantial DVD collection whilst he cooked dinner in the small kitchen. "The Goonies" I said selecting a movie from the shelf. "Yeah, it's the best" called Aaron from the kitchen.

Dinner was surprisingly nice and after we sat on his sofa bed, watching 'the Goonies' like teenagers, that is when I noticed Aaron looking at me far more than the film. I was wearing my yellow V neck sweater and just a bra underneath and tight jeans, I had already kicked off my shoes and rolled over onto my front looking up at Aaron as he sat at the other end of the sofa.

He was staring intently at me and my ample cleavage bustling to get out of my V neck top. "What are you looking at?" I asked licking my lips. Aaron beamed a big smile back "You, you are gorgeous!" he stated as a matter of fact.

This made me smile, I was no stranger to compliments but I felt he really meant it and saw something in me that others perhaps didn't, or maybe it was that odd mixture of confidence and shyness in the same individual that made him more sincere.

I leant forward and kissed Aaron passionately, he responded in kind kissing me back firmly, we started touching each other through our clothes and quickly advanced up the spiral staircase to the bedroom.

He lit a lamp by the bedside, the furniture was odd and slightly older. He lay me down on his bed and worked off my top releasing my full bosom in my bra, like a shaky teenager he struggled with the clasp on my bra. He was funny and eager; I released his cock from his trousers he was already erect. I went to suck his dick and he pushed me away puling me into a kiss. "I am not a big fan of that" he said. Again, how odd?

We started kissing heavily again as I worked off my knickers and jeans and allowed him to clamber on top sliding his hard member into my already wet pussy. He was a good fit not too big and wide but enough to feel his urgent thrusting. We fucked like this for about 15 minutes, (boy had stamina) before finally blowing his load.

And this is how we progressed for the next few months, it started to get serious and he proposed in a most casual manner only 3 months later, I said yes and didn't look back. 11 months from then we were married with our first baby on the way.

Skip forward to now, sex with Aaron had always been pretty vanilla and like all marriages we have been up and down, we have 2 children the eldest has just become a teenager. We have relocated to the opposite side of the world and I have regretted it in many ways since. Back in my home town I was someone with a name and I would casually bump into friends and associates and past lovers with equal ease. I missed that; I missed the history.

I started talking to an ex via messenger and there was a hint of unresolved sexual tension between us. Aaron continued oblivious as long as he got his monthly shag, he was happy. Or so I thought?

The work situation for me had been shit for a while and it wasn't until I jacked in a job I hated, that I hit a new sexual high, at just past 40, I became like a woman possessed starting to demand more sex from Aaron. He didn't resist which was good.

I half expected him to cave in and try to reset my sexual appetite to something more regulation like once or twice a week, surprisingly his sexual appetite ramped up in line with mine. With very little prompting he went out and bought an assortment of sex toys, a vibrator, a wand, a big 8-inch dildo named 'Beau', lots of lube and a fantastic machine that sucks on my clit.

Poor Aaron could not keep up, his mind was willing but his flesh was weak and he could not sustain his erections so I packed him off to the doctors, I needed to get that sorted.

Whilst Aaron ran to catch up and meet my physical needs Paul via messenger gave me the emotional and cognitive thrill I was seeking, talking over our shared past whist stroking Paul's ego so I had two men lusting after me was just what I was seeking.

It was whilst having one of our sessions I started to realise what a beast in the bedroom Aaron was.

He had always been a bit of an octopus when he was horny but he was insatiable once I unstoppered that bottle, with a little assistance from his little blue friends and a cock ring he could and did go for hours.

It was an evening like any other and Aaron had already slipped on his ring and popped a pill. We were watching TV and I was flicking his nipples making him hard. I looked down at his penis twitching in his evening wear, he was firm and I could make out the faint outline of his veins on his cock.

My pussy started to get wet ready for the good pounding it had been receiving night after night. Call it a midlife crisis or whatever you will but almost continuously, I have expected a good fuck or Aaron to at least bring me to an orgasm with his bag of toys each night. The worst was having to take a partial break whilst I was on my period, even then I gave Aaron's dick a good blow. I know he used to hate it but now he has realised the error of his ways and that I give great bow jobs. Apparently, it all stemmed from a fear of a woman biting his dick if he blew his load in her mouth plus the mess. But what he didn't know is I always swallow and for the last few weeks I have upped my sperm intake by 600% over the last 15 years.

This is the thing with Aaron he is an all or nothing guy, he demanded sexy true stories like the ones thus far and seemed more turned on by my true and numerous accounts especially the stories including threesomes. He even started to fantasise about me and Paul in a more recent or future setting.

Back to the night in question, we proceeded to our bedroom, just as we enter in the pitch-black Aaron's boner poking into my back, he pulls me close and kisses me passionately. He whispers into my ear, put on a skirt and no underwear. I go the bathroom and do as I am told.

When does the sheep becomes the wolf, I thought, he is not normally this demanding, it's like my recent level of lust has unlocked something in Aaron and our relationship?

I walk into the dark bedroom and he walks up behind me forcing my top off over my head. He starts to lick and nibble my breasts and nipples. He pulls me into another embrace, kissing me passionately once more, open mouthed tongue questing.

I push him back on the bed and take his firm veiny cock in my hand spitting on the tip I take him in my mouth up and down. To my surprise a light flicks on in Aaron's hand, he is filming me sucking his dick on his phone. With gentle encouragement but firm instructions he says how I should suck his dick, forcing my open mouth to deep throat his straining member my lips brushing that cock ring at the base of his dick, his balls becoming coated in my salvia. He films this and more as I progress to suck the tip of his dick whilst wanking his length between my ample tits.

Most guys would blow their load at this, Aaron doesn't, he holds out, he then forces me onto all fours on the bed hitching up my skirt and still filming and making comments (he is a talker) he starts to lap at my moist slit, pulling my wet pussy lips apart the labia coated in my own expectant juices.

Then he feeds his hard member into my pussy and slides in and out the full length of his pleasing cock all the way to his cock ring. He pounds away whilst filming for a good 5 minutes, my juices are coating his hard member making the motion in and out slick. Its good but I won't cum from this.

We pause the filming, stop momentarily and Aaron demands to taste my pussy whilst I suck his dick, so I get on top and 69 him, his cock hitting the back of my throat once more, I push back my pussy opening invitingly whist Aaron laps like a man demented at my slit, burying his face in my sodden vagina. Then I hear a buzzing that rapidly ramps up to its maximum vibration, Aaron holds the wand (affectionately dubbed 'John Boy') to my clit and slit, he is trying to film this at the same time but gives up on the homemade movie, the octopus does not have enough limbs to satisfy me and record the event.

I push back hard against Aaron's questing fingers 3 pushed roughly into my pussy and the wand held firmly against my engorged clit. I am nearly there, a small orgasm ripples over my frame making me gasp out loud and as usual this is not enough for Aaron and rather than maintaining the current vibration and thrill that will bring me to a bigger orgasm, he changes pace.

This can be both immediately thrilling and frustrating in equal measure, by now, I just want to get off in a big way and I really don't care too much what Aaron wants or needs at that moment, my clit and pussy are demanding the big orgasm they were just promised.

Aaron changes up toys, he offers 'Beau' but I refuse on this occasion, sometimes you just need to be in the mood for a really hard fuck from a prosthetic monster cock, but not tonight. My clit needs the action and this is when Aaron brings out the big guns. He is a sly bastard and hides the toys in the dark before subtly turning them on (typically to their highest setting) before applying them to the desired bodily area. In this case it is a suction device used for the clit that sucks hard and vibrates. He brought me off with this a few nights ago and has been a staple addition to the toy collection ever since.

Aaron, I have discovered most recently likes to up the ante and won't relent until I absolutely say no or he gives me a fantastic orgasm, he loves to watch and feel me come and he was in for a treat tonight.

I have discovered also that with the constant fucking and bonus of sex toys that getting to an orgasm is taking longer but is pleasurable but also a bit frustrating until I get there.

Aaron applies no small measure of lube to the toy and his hand and my pussy. It is cold to start with, refreshing in this hot room. My own juices mingle with the lube and the wet squelching noises and the thrumming suction of the toy immediately make my nipples harden and get me into that zone where I know I am going to cum, increasing my arousal further.

I am pawing at Aaron as he works 3 then 4 fingers into my wet sticky pussy, the lube makes it feel like 2 fingers, Aaron starts to frig me internally brushing his finger tips against my cervix and bumping with some rhythm inside. This combined with the sucking toy working my clit feels divine.

Aaron hands control of the toy to me forcing me to handle the slippery device as I work its suction cup up and down my clit and inner pussy lips. My pussy makes wet and squelching noises as I hover near my opening, that Aaron has now forced 4 fingers past the knuckle. I start moaning and writhing forcing my pussy into his hand even further and harder.

Aaron grunts his lust, I stroke his hard dick with my spare hand, his thumb working around my opening. He applies even more lube, those 4 fingers I can barely feel even up to the knuckle just a stretching feeling at my opening and the internal sensations of my inner womanhood being stroked.

The toy continues its diligent work, I feel an almighty orgasm starting to build. Aaron goes one step further still and slips in his thumb, creating a beak shape with his hand he plunges his hand in and out of my sodden hole, my pussy stretching to accommodate his probing fingers and hand. The toy still sucks and vibrates sending shivers down my body, Aaron then goes all in.

With one hard thrust of his arm, his entire hand is inside my pussy, I am so wet as I feel him ball his hand into a fist as he starts gently at first then with more pressure pulling back and forth, using his knuckles to bump against my cervix, I feel really flush at this and feel my pussy start to really moisten ready for the tidal wave. Then whilst he has his hand in me, I feel a probing finger at my anus.

Dirty sod, I think, but I don't deny him I am his play thing for now, especially when I am this close.

Sensing no resistance, he pushes in his thumb all the way into my ass and I let out a little gasp. I can make out Aaron grinning in the darkness. I am nearly there, then the pressure is removed from my ass, inwardly I sigh a little sigh of relief. Only for it to be replaced by 3 fingers pushed all the way to the knuckle, even covered in lube with a fist in my pussy and a suction toy on my clit that made me take notice. I start to orgasm, my filthy thoughts betraying me and to add to the sensation Aaron starts to partially open and close his fist within my pussy. I feel my orgasm my lady cum fills the inside of his fist inside my pussy. I feel a fourth finger questing near my anus "no more" I cry through gritted teeth. I ride this orgasm for a good 2-3 minutes before telling Aaron to take his hands away. "you are not touching me with those fingers," I say chiding him.

God that felt amazing I think to myself; it takes a while for me to compose myself. We end the evening with me wanking Aaron off whilst telling him another filthy story, he now seems obsessed by my ass now, I deny it turning it back on him, saying he must want it up the ass (gay boy).

He doesn't believe me though the cat is out of the bag, I could claim I just want to have a big orgasm and be done, but the truth is I like the risk and I want to push the boundaries and that Aaron wants to do the same is just great, in some ways I feel 20 something again but within the safety of an open and honest relationship, where I feel I can explore the limits of my and his sexual nature.

So, what next? Aaron seems pre-disposed to my threesome stories; he loves the idea of me being fucked my someone else and him at the same time. I like to please so maybe I will give him what he craves. Maybe I will hit up Paul next time I am in the UK and see if that virtual lust translates into real lust and then maybe see if he is open to injecting some more spice into my marriage. If not and he just wants one on one action, maybe Aaron will just need to build a bridge and learn to share and its not like he won't get to hear about it whilst I am wanking him off after one of our sessions.

Who would have thought that Mr Vanilla, that odd fellow I married so many years ago was as big a slut as I believed myself to be all those years ago before meeting him. He has commented several times since that we have missed out on 10 years plus of the excellent sex, we are having now by being reserved with one another. Most importantly he says and I feel that we are falling in love with each other all over again.