Dorothy's Defloration

Story Info
Dorothy knew the who, where and how of her defloration...
21.4k words
4.29
32.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: April Fools Day Story Contest 2023; Cheating; Creampie; Cunnilingus; Defloration; Fellatio; Impregnation; Incest; Kissing; Sex tutoring

Background:

When I started this work, it would have been my first at the time, back in 2019 as a submission to the 2019 April Fool's Contest. I ran out of time, but planned an expansion/twist to the work as a submission for the 2019 National Nude Day contest. That didn't happen either.

My first work, The Great Conjunction (based on an actual astronomy event in December 2020), was eventually published in May 2021 while the April Fool's plot remained dormant. However, the expansion, Nude in the Bundu, was eventually published as submission for the 2022 National Nude Day contest.

With the 2023 NND contest looming, and with another expansion in mind, the time had come to finish off this much-delayed work. Enjoy this submission to the 2023 April Fool's contest. And watch out for the 2023 submission to the National Nude Day contest - Back to the Bundu!

****

Local words:

Bundu: A word used in South Africa and Zimbabwe to describe a faraway wilderness. The combination 'bundu bashing' is used when it is required to forcefully work your way through rough and difficult terrain/vegetation.

Robot: Traffic light.

****

All characters in sexual situations, real or implied, are 18 or above.

The events and characters in this story are entirely fictitious and chosen purely to fit into the story's plot.

****

Acknowledgements:

I am much indebted to kenjisato for the thorough editing of the text (multiple times) and making this story much more readable and enjoyable than I could master on my own. I take responsibility for any error that remains.

****

Saturday August 8 1992 Pretoria, South Africa

Dorothy was a loner, but she was happy, or at least she convinced herself that she was. She was an only child and was used to doing things on her own. When she was in trouble, there was no one else to blame. When things were going right, she got all the credit. When she had a difficult request, then she had to brave it all on her own, no brother or sister for support.

She was a five-feet-two chestnut brunette. She wore high-rise skinny-fit denims which emphasized her twenty-five-inch waist and thirty-five-inch hips. She wore a loose-fitting, yellow blouson top, to make her B-cup breasts look larger.

Her dad was also a loner. He, too, was an only child. His father died when he was still young, so he grew up with Granny Dorothy. Granny Dorothy, although she socialized easily, said that she lost all her friends the day her husband had died. She always joked about it, saying that she became competition on that day. She definitely had the looks to be competition, judging from photographs when she were younger. She was still looking good, even in her late sixties.

Dorothy wondered, and not for the first time either, if single children were normally loners. Her dad, like herself, had no friends and when he was among other people, like the times he took Dorothy to tennis tournaments before she got her driver's license, they would keep each other company rather than socialize with people their own age. The other players formed a close-knit group which she never penetrated, or had the desire to become part of.

Her mother, Claire, was different. She was much more socially inclined. Dorothy wondered, and not for the first time either, if it was because her mother had a brother. That she interacted with Uncle Julius's friends from a young age. That she learnt from before she could remember to share, to team-up, to co-operate, and to argue.

This was why there were only eleven places set on the table in front of her. It was supposed to be a big day for her, as she turned eighteen the day before. Claire tried to encourage Dorothy to invite friends, from school, from tennis, the church, but Dorothy couldn't think of anyone whom she would like to share her eighteenth, only her close-knit family.

Dorothy helped Claire to prepare her special birthday dinner. She looked absentmindedly to the table in front of her. There were eleven places, representing her entire family, actually more than her blood family. She couldn't help to get an empty feeling because a classmate recently remarked that she had an extended family of fifty-four. That is her parents, her siblings, her grandparents as well as her parents' siblings and their spouses and children.

Dorothy started to work through her family, like so many times before. She was an only child, and with her parents, they're three. Dad also had no siblings and only his mother, Granny Dorothy, was still alive. That made it four. Mom has only a brother, Uncle Julius, and he was married to Aunt Emily. They had two kids, Derik and Alida. That's four more, making it eight. That was it - eight!

But she counted Aunt Julia and her two children Jeff and Pamela, in as well. They're not true blood family, they're Uncle Julius's in-laws. Aunt Julia was the sister of Aunt Emily, but they were so integrated into Dorothy's family, that she regarded them as family. Adding the trio to the eight, gave her the eleven places.

"Dorothy, are you dreaming! The guests will be here in less than ten minutes." Claire's voice reminded Dorothy that she must sort out the seating arrangement. She pulled herself together and recounted the chairs. She didn't know why because she knew that there were eleven places.

Dorothy's thoughts strayed again. Aunt Emily and Aunt Julia weren't real sisters, they're cousins, but Aunt Julia, and her brother, Uncle Wilson were adopted by Aunt Emily's parents. Their father died in a mining accident shortly after her mother got pregnant with Aunt Julia, and her mother died shortly after she was born from complications - Aunt Julia was about two months old at the time. Aunt Emily's parents took baby Julia and her brother in and eventually adopted them to raise as their own children.

That reminded her that she could also count Uncle Wilson, his wife, Aunt Desiree, and their daughters Patricia, Cara and Ingrid, as well as their brother, Wimpie. As with Aunt Julia, they're not blood family, but they're close enough to be counted. They would have been at her dinner, but they live in Nelspruit and could not make it. She was proud of the increased size of her extended family - seventeen.

"Dorothy!"

"I'm busy, Mom!" She lied and knew that she should focus. The table was a twelve-seater, but they removed one chair and moved the table against the wall to create more walking space near the buffet. There were five chairs on each side and one at the head. The head was easy to allocate, that was where she wanted her father to sit. Uncle Julius should sit on his left-hand side with his wife, Aunt Emily, right next to him. Aunt Julia should sit next to her sister. Mom should of, course, sit next to Dad, on his right side, and Granny Dorothy next to her. That should work for the adults.

That left three open spaces next to her grandmother, and two next to Aunt Julia. Dorothy decided that since she was the birthday girl, that she could claim the middle seat of the three. Her heart started to race, it was the reason for the delay. Should she have one or both of the boys next to her, she had a crush on both of them lately, especially Derik. They were both twenty and quite sexy. She decided to have only one of them next to her, but she was unsure which one she would choose. She decided on Jeff, but almost immediately second-guessed herself. What if Jeff interprets it as a signal that she fancies him? He wasn't true family after all, and may have fewer inhibitions than Derik.

She made up her mind, Jeff should sit next to his mother, Aunt Julia, with their cousin, Alida, next to him to complete the row. Then an idea struck her, placing Derik across his sister would be boring, Derik should rather sit next to her grandmother, leaving the seat on her other side open for Pamela.

The plan got even better when she thought it over. Pam turned eighteen in late May and Alida would turn eighteen in a few weeks' time. They would sit across from each other, and may have an interesting conversation. The two young men would also sit across from each other, well - almost, and they, too, may have an interesting conversation. From her position, she could easily switch from one conversation to the other, depending on which one was more interesting. Problem solved!

She chuckled, as she just now thought that she could 'join' a conversation, but that wasn't her style. She would just listen in, she was an introvert, or a loner, after all, even among family members. This fact was clearly illustrated by the total absence of any friends from all spheres of her life.

She wondered if it would be different in a large family. You would have brothers and sisters, and they should have friends. And if your parents came from larger families, then you'd have uncles and aunts, and lots of cousins. Yeah, it may just be easier to have friends other than family. She decided that she wouldn't waste sleep over the issue, because she was happy with her situation. Then she started to doubt if she was being honest with herself - she often wished that she could just talk to someone about anything. But Dorothy realized that she hadn't developed the social tools to be relaxed in a conversation while she grew up.

But Dorothy didn't have the time to entertain the thought. Her father, George, had returned with Granny Dorothy, who gave her namesake a brief kiss on the lips and handed her an envelope. Her grandmother chuckled. "I understand the boyfriends are queueing at your front door now that you are eighteen!" She gave Dorothy a playful wink and headed for her favorite chair in the living room.

Car doors were closing outside and soon, Uncle Julius and family, stepped into the house. Soon, everyone greeted and congratulated Dorothy, except for Derik. Then she heard him calling her name. She went outside where he pulled her into a sensual embrace and gave her a smooching wet kiss, right on her lips. "Happy Birthday, Dory." Derik gave her a nice, tight hug and squeezed her bum. "Eighteen at last, and been properly kissed!"

The thought that turning eighteen didn't give him the right to squeeze her bum and poke his tongue into her mouth, flashed through my mind. Her rapid heartbeat was telling a different story. It felt incredibly nice, and she wondered if he knew of her recent crush on him. She contemplated if she would allow him even more, if he wanted to take it further. Her head was spinning. She chuckled, when she realized that she thought that Derik would be a 'safe' choice!

More car doors closed outside, which meant that Aunt Julia with Jeff and Alida had arrived. Jeff was also the last to walk in. He placed his hands lightly on Dorothy's hips and looked her in the eyes. "I guess Derik has beaten me to it, so let's keep it civilized." He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips; his lips lingered slightly longer than usual. She felt a slight tug on her lower lip when his lips pulled away from hers. Butterflies started to flutter around her heart. Was Jeff the safe and gentle option she thought he would be?

****

Aunt Julia and family were the first to leave; it was just after ten o'clock. Jeff was driving and opened the doors for his mother and sister. It turned out to be a ploy to be the last one to get into the car, the last to say his goodbyes to Dorothy.

The telephone rang and Claire rushed in to answer it.

Jeff's goodbye kiss was just as full of promise, as the kiss he gave her when they had arrived. Then he placed his hand on her back, and slid it onto her bum. "Let me know if you need some... um... guidance, when you wake up and get romantically active." Dorothy started to doubt the innocence of his kiss, especially when he gave her buttock a squeeze with one hand, and pinched her nipple with his other. She was confused on how the sneaky bastard managed to do that, without her noticing it.

The telephone rang again, as Dorothy walked back into the house. Claire answered, and after a bit of silence, she held the handset to Dorothy. "Lisa wants to talk to you!"

Lisa congratulated Dorothy on her eighteenth, and apologized that it was a day late. She made some small chat about how Dorothy's day was. She conveyed the birthday wishes of Adrian and their children, Eveline and Adrian junior.

Claire waited for Dorothy to finish. When Dorothy hung up the call, she looked at Claire. "Sylvia also called to congratulate you, along with wishes from Derick and Rian." She smiled. "I think she reminded her sister-in-law."

Dorothy looked at her mother. "Where do they fit into the family?" They had minimal contact, but family is family.

Claire smiled. "Their mother-in-law, Monica - Adrian's and Derick's mother, is my half-sister. She had another sister, Dorothy - she was married to Monika's second husband, Leon.

"Their mother died and my father remarried my mother, who was twenty years younger than him."

Dorothy's eyes brightened, she totally forgot about this part of her family. "If Aunt Monica is your half-sister, then Adrian and Derick would be my cousins?" She had already worked out that Adrian had a family of four, and Derick a family of three. She could add seven to her total. Her total extended family increased to twenty-four!

Claire smiled. "And so is their sister Monica, and brother Leonard."

Dorothy got curious. "The one they call 'Lambert'? Are they married?" She secretly hoped to increase the number of extended family.

Claire snickered at the mention of Leonard's nickname. (Look out for a future work, 'Eveline', for the reason why Claire snickered.) "No, none of them are married, but I've heard a rumor that Leonard is in a serious relationship."

Dorothy grinned - two more, her extended family had increased to twenty-six. It was still no match for her classmate, but no longer the dismal eleven, where she started off. She looked at her grandmother. "Are you related to Mom's half-sister 'Dorothy'?"

Dorothy (Sr.) smiled. "Yes, her mother 'Sandra' was my cousin."

It was already after midnight when Uncle Julius and family prepared to leave. Soon, all were standing next to their car. Then Claire remembered that they forgot the leftover bones for their dog in a bag on the kitchen table, and sent Dorothy to get it.

Dorothy was barely in the kitchen when she felt Derik's arms around her. "I told them I had to use the toilet urgently." He started to kiss her passionately. One hand slipped down onto her bum, with which he pressed Dorothy's hips against his. She could feel a hardness between them. His other hand snaked upwards and stopped just before it cupped her breast. "Jeff told me that he would offer coaching lessons. I want to put on record that you can call on me whenever you need guidance when you, uhm... starts dating. I'll gladly, ahem... help you, if you need some experience, or need to learn some romantic techniques."

"Can't you find the bones?" Claire was discreet enough to give sufficient warning for Derik to dash to the bathroom and flush the toilet, and for Dorothy to grab the bag with bones on the countertop, and hand it to Claire when she entered the house. Dorothy blushed and had an impish expression, while Claire smiled knowingly.

Dorothy lay on her bed when all went quiet in the house, thinking of the two offers for romantic coaching. She contemplated once more if she was wrong to think of Derik, her cousin, as her 'safe' option. Then it hit her, neither of them hinted that they wanted to get serious with her. But, both offered assistance and advice for when she entered into a relationship with someone else. She guessed that the two just wanted to fool around with her, mess her emotions up. It seemed to Dorothy, it was the safe option for the two of them - they would get all the play time with her, while coaching, without the need to make a commitment!

Dorothy finally realized, that at eighteen, the rules change. She rephrased it in her mind - 'The fucking rules change!' Literally and figuratively! She smiled at her own pun and closed her eyes.

****

Thursday April 1 1993 Pretoria, South Africa

Dorothy thought that she shouldn't be standing in this ridiculous queue. She was more than a bit upset. One never has to stand in a queue at any Pick 'n Pay store for a special, you simply take it off the shelves and pay for it at the cashiers. Why queueing today? She hated queues, she didn't like to be around people.

Dorothy should have been in bed, as the doctor had ordered her the previous day, she could feel how her weak leg muscles were protesting. She was glad, however, that the special was not the day before, because it was just too good to miss. She had severe stomach cramps and diarrhea and would never have been able to come and buy it.

She decided that she hated these one-day-only specials. It brought the entire customer-base for the product to the shop on one day, and most people's fear of missing out, made them come early, creating ridiculous queues like the one in front of her.

Dorothy was relieved that she had recovered sufficiently. She was feeling much better, a good night's rest and plenty of water along with her medication had done the trick. She looked at the advert again, it was valid from Monday 29 March until Sunday 4 April. But she was queueing here for their 'Thursday only' special, the 'Pinky PC A Minicomputer', a portable PC. She could really use it for her studies. She didn't know and understand all the details, but the deal was just too good to miss.

It was her cousin, Derik, who drew her attention to the special. When Claire told Aunt Emily that Dorothy was booked off by the doctor, Derik rushed over to Dorothy's house with the advertisement and the cash, and asked if Dorothy could get him one as well. He elaborated on why this was such a good deal, but most of it went over her head. All she understood from his explanation was that she should get one herself as well. The problem with this was the limitation of one per customer. She'd have to get back in the queue after she purchased hers. She looked towards the end of the queue and was shocked that it was at least twice as long as the queue in front of her. She decided to make Derik pay for this!

A baby started to cry somewhere behind her. She hoped that the poor mother wasn't in the queue. She turned around to have a look, and suddenly got the feeling that she was being watched.

She didn't have to look far, it was the guy right behind her, next in the queue. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the six-foot-two, athletic, built young man with wild, curly, red hair looking into her eyes. She became self-conscious - a sexy man like him wouldn't be interested in her.

Her gaze drifted to his eyes, and then she saw it. The worrying stare, almost a trance, which Dorothy knew very well. She would get that same stare-glare when she needed to talk to someone and she didn't know how to start.

He was no longer the extroverted hunk, she initially thought. He was a loner like her - unsure as to how to get a conversation with a stranger started. She wanted to reach out to the poor guy, wanted to make it easier for him to speak his mind; liked she often wished others would reach out to her when she was in a similar position. She didn't know how, thinking that she should smile. However, her true nature took over and what came out was that stare that told him, 'Leave me, the fuck, alone.'